Body of Art

Story Info
Big girl artist draws her perfect male model.
935 words
3.68
22.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella was very excited about her project for art class. She started putting up flyers looking for a model, mainly male. After school, she went and bought herself lunch before going home to her apartment. Once she ate her lunch, she set up her art equipment, easel, colored pencils, and all.

Then, she heard her doorbell ring. She opened her door and noticed this tall guy standing there. He had light brown hair and blue eyes. He wore a button-down blue-striped shirt with darkwashed jeans and black shoes.

"Are you the artist who is looking for a male model?" He asked.

Isabella said "Yes, I am."

"Hello. My name is Austin." He said, smiling at her.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Isabella." She replied.

Isabella let Austin into her house. She planned on drawing him.

He asked, "Okay if take my shirt off?"

She said, "By all means."

She watched as Austin began unbuttoning his shirt. Once the shirt off, Isabella was just amazed by his body. He had lean, but-not-too-muscular arms, six-pack stomach, and medium-sized hands.

"How about you stand by that window over there?" Isabella suggested, pointing to the sunlit window by her sofa. To her, he looked like he could be either a model for Abercromie & Fitch or maybe a model for an Hanes ad. Austin stood perfectly still as Isabella drew him.

After an hour and a half, Isabella's drawing of Austin was completed. He took a look at her drawing and was very impressed, especially of how the sunlight captured his form. At the same time, he was liking and wanting Isabella.

"Isabella, I noticed you have been admiring my body the whole time you were drawing me, I was wondering if you can show me yours." Austin brazenly asked as he smiled at her.

She was quite amazed from what he asked of her. She was very body conscious being that she was thick and curvy. She stepped away from her easel and removed her paint- splattered smock that protected her clothes. Slowly, she began unbuttoning her pink and blue striped button down shirt. She took down her ponytail, letting her dark reddish brown hair fall to her shoulders. Then, she unbuttoned and unzipped her black jeans, smoothing them down her hips and legs. Isabella was now down to her white lace bra and matching bikini panties. Austin was enamored with her lush, 230lb., curvaceous body.

He walked up to her with his hands resting on her hips. His mouth then moved in on hers, kissing her so deep and so passionately.

She then lead him to her bedroom. Once they were there, they laid on her bed. She then unhooked her bra, revealing her soft, squeezeable, natural size 42DD breasts. Austin softly stroked and cupped them with his hands. Isabella let out a sigh. He then sucked and kissed her breasts. After that, Isabella pulled herself up and kissed Austin's lips. While kissing him, she then unzipped his jeans. She felt his cock hardening though his navy blue boxer briefs as it lightly brushed against her thigh. His fingers touched her soft, round belly as he started kissing her there as she laid back down. He carefully removed her panties from her hips. Her mound was smooth, pink, and bare.

Once Isabella was naked, Austin started to lick her warm, fat pussy lips. His tongue licked her clit and pussy. She moaned as he licked her again and again. He loved the way she tasted. She got wet from the flicks of his tongue on her pussy. He moved up to her, kissing her neck. His hands felt every inch of her soft, satin smooth skin and explored all of her curves.

Austin removed his boxer briefs in one smooth sweep. Isabella moved her hand down his body. He let out sigh from feeling her touch. With her fingers, she softly stroked his seven- inch cock.She lowered her mouth to his cock and slowly sucked him. He moaned while his hands ran through her hair. At the same time, she circled him with her tongue.

"Oh Isabella, my sexy, sweet, soft Isabella. Let me make love to you. I want you. I want to be inside you." Austin loudly moaned.

In an instant, she took his cock out of her mouth then looked up at his face and said, "I want you too, Austin."

She moved up and sat on the bed on her knees. Austin got up to put on a condom. Once he did that, he had wrapped his arms around Isabella's waist, holding on to her as he went inside her. She gasped as he went into her pussy in one deep,slow thrust. While going in and out of her, Austin was fondling her big breasts and kissing her neck.She moaned and groaned as he moaned her name. After that, he then laid her down on the bed while he was still inside her.

As soon as Isabella was on her back, Austin kept going in and out. While doing that, he licked and sucked her breasts and nipples. His mouth went up to her neck and then to her lips,kissing them to soften her loud cries of passion. They reached climax and their orgasm had washed over them like a crashing wave of lust. Austin gently collasped on top of her body and gave her one last deep kiss.

The next day, Isabella received an A+ on her project. Austin was so happy with her that they went out to lunch and then had sex at her bedroom to celebrate.

THE END