Body of Water Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a moment for his words to sink in and, at first, I thought I'd imagined them. But his eyes were still hot on my face, and he was waiting for a response. I couldn't tell him that all I could see was him between my legs as I lay on the table beside us. I'd been worried about professionalism before and I think he'd shattered that line altogether.

Now what?

I wasn't sure if that thought was generated by my mind, or if that was his seductive voice reaching inside of me again. Then I gave myself a mental shake. Don't be stupid. He can't speak to my mind.

"What are you suggesting?" I said it with a smile, to show him I wasn't offended by his words. I had the brief thought that I should be offended, but then he spoke and I forgot why.

"Dinner, for a start." He straightened and allowed daylight back into my vision. "Then...who knows?"

Dinner was always a necessity. The 'who knows?' left the rest of the night open to interpretation. I chose to think that he was leaving the decision in my hands, making him a gentleman. However, he had also suggested seeing me naked, and I wasn't certain how many gentleman marks he lost for that one.

Did I care?

"I'm off in another half hour."

"Excellent. I'll see you then." As he spoke, it took all my strength to still the trembling in my legs.

I wanted him with a desire I'd never felt before. I knew, without a doubt, that I wanted him between my legs before the night was through.

The smile he threw me before he walked away made me think he knew it, too.