Body Paint at a Rave Pt. 03

Story Info
A new rave brings a new exhibitionist.
3.7k words
4.62
23k
18

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part 3 of a series. Please read Part 1 to make sense of it.

Comment if you like it!

Word spread about the body painting I did at the raves. A few more party promoters got in touch with me. Before long, I was spending my weekend evenings painting ravers and partiers.

I grew to hate the larger parties. They were for-profit gigs, filled with drunk wannabe-gangsters driving up from their parent's suburban homes. The smaller ones were more intimate, part of the true underground scene. The people who went to those were the outsiders, the freaks and artists. And I liked the raw spaces, the old warehouses and the industrial basements, filled with odd rooms and abandoned machinery. There was an edge to those spaces, a lack of order that allowed people to be looser than usual, less constrained by the usual expectations.

I felt my body painting was part of that looseness. It was another door that people could step through and become their other, wilder self. I thought that the few women I had hooked up with were part of that. They were letting their wild, exhibitionist side out. But I learned that in that respect they were amateurs. I finally met a true exhibitionist.

I had set up in the back corner, as usual. The rave was been held in what must have been an old industrial factory. A main space was flanked by hallways leading to smaller rooms, creating a maze of dance spaces and chill rooms. Each room was decorated differently, and lit differently. There was one lit only by black light. A Chill room had several over-sized pillows thrown on the floor, some red light, and not much more. An open invitation to amorous couples.

I was in one of the dance rooms, in the back. There was no theme to the night, just dancers and ravers dressed in their craziest outfits, showing their true colors. I had painted several people already, spreading wings on backs, adding flourishes to faces, patterns to legs and arms.

I noticed her dancing near by. She was tall brunette in a short white dress. It was hard to tell if the dress was short or if she was just wearing a long shirt. It buttoned all the way up the front, with some frilly lace around the collar. She had a wide belt around her waist and knee high boots on her feet. There was a vague pirate feel to her outfit. The bottom button of her dress was undone, letting a long length of thigh show every time she moved. The top three buttons were also undone, letting a black bra peek out from time to time. She was pretty, and sexy, and she was looking at me.

She sauntered over to my booth. She leaned in to speak into my ear. The place was loud so she had to come close. "Do you do anything for black light?" she asked. "I have UV paint, yeah" I replied. "Do my face" she said, plopping herself down on my low stool, face up, a sly grin on her face.

"Any preference?" I asked. "Give me big eyes" she said, tracing her fingers over her eyes and face.

I started tracing thin lines over her face in the UV paint, like long butterfly wings. From my vantage point, standing over her, I could see straight down her gaping shirt. Her full breasts were barely held back by her black bra, a mostly see-through thin mesh of a thing. Her nipples were clearly outlined by the fabric. I watched them grow harder. I tried to focus and not poke her eyes out.

Too soon, I was finished.

She stood up and looked around for the small mirror I kept. "You can't see it until you're under the black light!" I shouted. She pouted. "Can I borrow this?" she asked, holding up the hand mirror. I hesitated for a second. She grabbed my hand. "Come with me, it'll only take a second"

I let this beautiful woman lead me away. The whole exchange had a playful note underneath it, like a game of cat and mouse she was playing, and I was definitely the mouse.

We walked through a few rooms, me trailing behind her. Finally we reached the black light room. It was almost pitch black, apart from the small DJ table set in the corner. From time to time a flash of strobe light illuminated the dancers, but for the most part all you could see was dark shapes under the black lights. All the white pieces of clothing glowed eerily, giving the place a strange feel as seemingly empty shirts or gloves floated around. The neon bracelets and hair ties in the girl's hair added a splash of color to the dance. Some, wearing neon fishnet, became colorful, disembodied legs dancing in the dark.

She turned to me. Her face had blossomed in white filigree under the UV lights. She made me hold up the mirror so that she could see the effect. She squealed with delight. Under the black light, her white shirt was glowing equally brightly, matching her decorated face. Everything else was dark, barely seen.

She grabbed my hand again and pulled me away, back towards my paint station. In one of the less loud portion of our walk, she turned to me. "I'm Penelope, by the way, nice to meet you." We ceremoniously shook hand. "Can I ask you something?" she said, biting her lower lip in a way that left no doubt that it was calculated, and usually worked. "Of course" I replied.

"Do you ever do full body stuff?" My heart started to beat a little faster. "Of course." She took my hand again to lead me away. "Good" she said over her shoulder.

She led me straight back to the painting station. She placed herself in the middle of it, hands on her hips. She looked straight at me. "So, do you do boobs?" She was looking at me, watching for my reaction. I played it cool, though a slight smile crossed my lips. "It's my specialty." I replied.

She smiled, holding my gaze a little longer. She was obviously trying to decide if she could trust me, if she had found in me a co-conspirator. I just reached for my paint gun and held it up, ready to paint. I arched my eyebrow, waiting, daring her.

Penelope half smiled. She didn't remove her shirt but opened it further, undoing two, then three more buttons, pushing it open to her belly. She then simply undid her bra from the front. She pulled her arms through the straps, keeping her dress on. With a mock flourish she tossed her bra on my stool and put her hands on hips, her breast jutting proudly out of her opened dress. Her pink nipples were rock hard little nubs.

I pushed her shirt a little more open with one finger. Her breasts were round and high, a solid B cup. They looked perfect to me. I applied a stencil over her nipples, the same pattern I used on her face. Her lips quivered as the forced air brushed over the sensitive skin of her nipples and breast. I outlined her breast in paint, accenting the curve of it, tracing it out in thin lines and leafy patterns. The first breast was done quickly. I move to the second. This time she turned a bit towards me, offering it to me.

I brushed some air over the hard nipple, not even laying down paint. My paint gun drew lazy circles around it, watching her body react. Her eyes closed for a second. I watched a flush spread over her chest as her breath became quicker. The cold of the first drop of paint made her pop her eyes open. She watched me under lidded eyes as I finished applying the stencil and the paint.

I stepped back, finished.

Penelope stood there with her shirt opened. You couldn't see the paint under the normal lights. She was standing there in public, half exposed, without even the cover of an excuse for her nakedness. She was about to close her shirt but I stopped her. With exaggerated care I blew softly on her breasts, as if to dry the paint.

She laughed nervously, perhaps to hide the shiver I saw run down her body. Finally I stepped back and she closed her dress, no bothering to button it. Her breasts were hidden, but the long opened front made it obvious she wore nothing underneath.

With a wave Penelope walked away, looking over her shoulder and smiling at me. I watched her go, her ass swaying with an extra swagger. I stood there with my air brush in hand for about half a minute, trying to figure out what to do next. Finally I followed my instinct. Follow her!

I made my way through the dance rooms until I stood again at the entrance to the dark black lit lounge. I spotted her almost immediately. Penelope was only a dozen feet away, her white dress glowing. The only other thing you could see was the white filigree on her face. When she turned, the deep black V of her opened dress was broken only by the swirls of glowing paint on her breasts.

I leaned against the entrance, watching her dance. She swayed slowly in time with the music, raising her arms above her head then lowering them down along her sides, pulling the fabric further open. A sleeve fell off her shoulder, exposing her that much more. Under the black lights her right breast, her exposed breast, hovered and shimmied outlined in bluish white tendrils of paint. I couldn't see the expression on her face, but I could see which way she was looking. Her face paint was like a glowing mask, the whites of her eyes burning in their black sockets, aimed straight at me.

She continued dancing for a few more minutes, me watching, her knowing I was watching. She moved her hips in great lazy circles, her shoulder and breast still bare. Finally she came to me. She stepped from the black lit room to the hallway where I was standing, normal light spilling over her. The sight took my breath.

She hadn't closed her dress. Her hair was heavy with sweat, falling in thick streams over her naked shoulder. Her dress was half off, barely hanging off of her left shoulder. Her right breast stood proudly naked, framed by a few strands of brown hair, her nipple pink and hard. It looked like her belt was the only thing still keeping her dress from falling off her body. She had undone the lower buttons, letting the dress part every time she took a step. Under her dress she had worn her finest Batman underroos, the yellow logo drawing the eye to her crotch.

"Enjoying yourself?" She asked. "Very much so" I replied.

"Don't you have anybody else to paint?" The question was a challenge, but her eyes, and her smile, told me that she wasn't unhappy to have me as an audience.

"They can wait." I said, shrugging.

"Really? And are you waiting for something?" She was looking me straight in the eye.

"I'm just enjoying the scenery" I said, motioning to the people dancing behind her, my hand sweeping around. I was very aware of how close my hand came to her bare nipple. I think she could sense it too. We both glanced down at her bare breast at the same time.

She took a step back. I had a sudden sinking feeling in my stomach. Did I misread the situation? Was she offended?

"I don't fuck people I meet at raves, if that's what you're hoping for" She said, half tease, half warning. She still had a slight smile on her face, still facing me.

"I'm just here for the show, happy as a clam watching from over here."

"Well, I'm here to dance." She stepped back into the gloom, her features disappearing in the darkness, but the paint blossoming under the light. She didn't go far. She danced on the edge of the crowd, keeping herself in my sight. Her dancing became a little more savage, a little bigger. She took her space, filled it with her body.

Her other shoulder was bared, the dress slipping further and further down. Both breasts were exposed, swaying loose as she danced. She finally simply removed her dress, pulling it free of the belt. She balled it up into her hand. She was now dressed only in her boots, her belt and her Batman underoos. She danced, darker than before, with only her face and her breasts outlined in glowing paint.

I motioned towards her, pointing at the dress in her fist. She saw me and stopped dancing. I pointed at her dress again, then opened my hand, waving her over. She stepped towards me.

"I'll hold it for you." I said when she came close enough for us to hear each other. She hesitated for a split second, but I thought I saw something click in the back of her eyes. A new line of thought that unraveled down her spine and guided her hand up, dropping her dress into my open hand.

My palm became damp as I closed my fingers around the thin fabric of her dress. Something was happening here, and I was desperate to not lose the thread of it.

"I can hold the belt too" I said, a tremor in my voice I prayed was masked by the music pounding around us. With barely a hesitation, she undid the wide belt that hung on her hips and handed it to me. It had been wide enough to be a very, very short skirt, but now there was no way to hide the fact that all she had on was her Batman underwear. She was obviously, openly, half naked.

"Have fun" I said, releasing her. She danced away, but never far from where I was. She snaked and twisted on the dance floor amongst the neon ghosts, sometimes disappearing completely when she turned her back to me. I would then try to peer around the dancers, trying to catch a glimpse of her dark shape. And then she would turn and her painted face would appear from the darkness, her breasts would reveal themselves, swaying, hypnotic, heavy.

I watched her dance for several more minutes when an idea came to me, and I had to laugh. It took me a few more minutes to gather the courage to try to make it come true.

I waved to Penelope, motioning her back towards me.

"Why don't I finish painting you?" I told her when she came close. She was glowing with sweat, slightly out of breath, which made her breasts bob up and down in a very distracting manner.

"Finish?, she said, surprised.

"Yeah. I have to paint the rest of you." I held her gaze in mine, looking for a reaction. Her lips parted, her eyes locked in mine.

"Okay" she breathed.

I handed her the dress back, which she threw over her shoulder. This time I was the one to lead her back to my paint station, holding her hand as we weaved through the dancers and crossed room after room. The lights strobed from brightly colored to the dim yellow lights of connecting hallways, back to darkness and pulsating music beating against us. Behind me, Penelope walked as if in a trance, her shirt completely open, her breasts swaying freely for all to see.

Finally we were back at my paint station. It felt intimate after the crush of dancing bodies. I led Penelope to the center of the paint area. I gently took her dress off her shoulders.

"Gather your hair and hold it on top of your head" I told her.

She did so, keeping both hands up. Her breasts rose, made into perfect globes by the raised position of her arms. "Turn around" I said. She turned, giving me her back as a canvas.

I painted a branch and some leaves on it, keeping it light and feathery to match the face paint. I painted the curve of her lower back, laying delicate tendrils across it. I had to put my hand on her back to brace my painting hand. Her skin felt hot to the touch. She didn't shy away form my touch, though.

I put my paint gun down. I hoped that I was right, that I had read the situation right. I gently placed my finger tips at the base of her spine. I traced the edge of her panties, out to her hip bones. She kept her hands on her head, holding her hair. A slight trembling started in her thigh. I hooked my fingers in her panties and slowly pulled them down.

Her ass was revealed, a pale peach. I pulled them further down. The gusset was held between her clenched thighs. She moved, rocking from foot to foot, opening her legs. The gusset moved down, revealing another peach between her thighs, already wet and pink, as sweet a pussy as I had ever seen.

The panties dropped to the ground. I made her step out of them, tossing them onto my stool. I sat on my heels for a few seconds, admiring the legs, the ass, the pussy peeking between the thighs, and the back rising up in a graceful curve. With her hands on her head she had a classic pose, weight slightly shifted to one side, used so many times by artists. I was once again stunned by the beauty of the female form, the curves so gracefully created by a hip, a waist or a breast.

The moment was broken by the sheer ridiculousness of what I was about to do. Picking up my air brush again, I started drawing two large eyes on her buttocks, surrounded by the vague outline of a Cheshire Cat. Penelope looked down over her shoulder, watching me work. The eyes done, I asked her to lean forward from the waist. She did so, revealing more of her pussy. I watched as her pussy lips parted slightly, glistening and wet. My cock became rock hard at the sight.

But I soldiered on, painting a wide smile across the bottom crease of her ass.

Finally I asked her to turn around. Her shaved mound was now in front of my face. The folds of her sex were swollen, the hood of her clit enlarged, standing out from the lips below it. I swept the air brush across her mound, leaving thin lines of paint, like a cobweb where her pubic hair should be.

I added a few touches to her legs, some to her belly, and I was done.

I asked her to stand there for a little while, letting the paint dry. She did so, but her eyes were darting behind me. Three guys were standing there, mouth slightly agape, watching her stand there completely naked, her hands on her head. I thought Penelope would panic but she stood there, legs slightly apart, fully exposed. I had forgotten that we were in a semi public place. My paint station was tucked in a corner, but there were no doors, no walls separating us from the rest of the small dance room I was sharing with a DJ. My table and some boxes, some fabric draped over my supplies, that was it. In the dim light of the rave, Penelope stood there naked, with only her boots on, patiently waiting for my instructions.

Though I don't know if patience is the word. She stood there, her skin flushed, and a thin strand of clear liquid slowly oozing out of her bare pussy.

I stood with the guys, my cock hard as a rock, staring with them. Finally the spell broke and I remembered where I was. I grabbed Penelope's dress and draped it over her shoulders. The three guys watched us as I led her away towards the black light dance room.

When I pulled the dress over Penelope's shoulder we exchanged a quick smile. Her eyes were bright, almost glazed with excitement. She licked her lips constantly, her pink tongue darting between her teeth. I could feel her hand tremble in mine. As we walked through the crowd, I told her what I had painted. It seemed to have shaken her out of her cloud of arousal. She suddenly started laughing, delighted.

We finally made it to the black lit room. I paused at the entrance, still holding her hand. She stopped, curious and expecting. I took the hold of her dress with both hands and gently pulled it off her body. She stood still, letting me undress her in the dim light of the hallway. No one was near us, I don't know if any one was even looking at us, but for a few seconds she stood there, naked, waiting for me to tell her what to do.

"Go dance." I said.

Penelope almost ran into the room. As the UV light hit her the paint started to glow. Her skin disappeared in the darkness but the white filigree patterns emerged, outlining her face, her breasts, her belly and her pubis. She danced, facing me, her arms floating up above her head, pulling her breasts in hypnotic arcs.

She then turned around, exposing her back. The branch and leaves motif matched the Cheshire Cat on her bottom, everything done in thin lines and blurred shapes. Cheekily, she stuck her ass out, bending forward. The Cat smiled. The teeth painted in the crease of her ass were exposed by her position, making the cat seem to grin widely.

It was a gap-toothed smile. Her pussy was a dark spot in the middle of the smile.

Penelope danced away into the crowd, naked but for her boots and a smiling cat on her ass that would grin at you if you were lucky. I felt lucky. A few guys in the crowd were sure to feel lucky too, that night. A ghostly grin of a Cat, painted on the ass of a beautiful naked girl.

12