Body Paint at a Rave Pt. 04

Story Info
Penelope is back with a surprise.
3.1k words
4.6
20k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part four of the series. Please read the first ones first!

And leave comments if you like the story!

*****

I saw Penelope again. In fact I saw her several times at various raves. Everybody ends up on the same mailing lists, so I was not surprised to see her amongst the dancers. The first time I saw she was dressed again in her big white shirt. She glanced at me and waved, a big smile on her lips. She never came to my booth, but before leaving that night she made sure to catch my attention and wave goodbye.

For several weekends in a row the same thing would happen. We would see each other from across the room and wave but that was about it. She was often with a group of friends, making me wonder if that night when I painted her naked had been a fluke, that one time she went out alone.

She was still an exhibitionist, that was clear, though sometimes a subtle one. Unlike many of the other girls at the raves, she was not dressed in lingerie and pasties. She often wore flowing dresses though they were usually fairly short. Her showing off was more of a tease. Buttons would come undone to reveal the swell of a breast, or a daringly high length of thigh. Sometimes the arm holes were just wide enough that when she raised her arms above her heads her breasts would threaten to pop out. She knew how to draw the attention of boys, and keep it.

I caught her several times bending over to tie the laces of her high boots, letting the hem of her dress rise up, showing anyone who was watching the swell of her ass and the color of her panties. She saw me looking, and even went as far as smiling right at me as she bent over, a smug little smile on her lips. As the night progressed she would become looser with her clothes as she swirled and jumped around, the hem of her dress rising up over her waist or even letting a bra-clad breast pop out.

Still, we never spoke, just waved and smiled at each other.

One night changed that. She was with her friends again, though the group usually spread out amongst the various rooms of the rave. I was in my usual corner, having just finished painting tree branches across the back of a young man, giving him the look of some strange wood creature. There was only a thin crowd of dancers in the back room where I was set up, away from the main dance floor.

She caught my attention by dancing up to my area, facing me. She was holding on to the hem of her dress, shimmying around in time with the thumping music. When she saw I was looking at her, she raised the hem of her dress to reveal her black panties. She smiled, turning around to show off her ass. The panties were boy shorts, short enough to highlight the curve of her ass.

I thought that was going to be the end of the show, so I just smiled and shook my head at her teasing. But this time she came up to my booth. I looked around quickly. None of her friends were in the room.

"That was so much fun last time" she yelled in my ear.

"When I painted you? Yeah. That was awesome!"

She was still moving around, half dancing, biting her lip. She looked gorgeous, of course. She was wearing a loose paisley top that tied around her neck before falling down to a point at her belly button. The back was open except for the string that tied the two corners of the shirt. She was bra-less, and her hard nipples could be clearly seen through the thin satiny fabric. She had a short frilly white dress and her usual high boots, leaving a length of bare skin between the hem and the boot. Her hair was piled up loosely on top of her head, letting stands fall around her face.

"I could paint your back!" I offered, hoping that she would remove her top.

She shook her head, smiling. "My friends are here."

Suspicion confirmed, she did indeed keep her exhibitionist side to herself. And whoever happened to be looking. She pouted in a most delicious way. I noticed that my cock had already grown hard, straining against my pants. Just being close to this woman was enough to turn me on! My brain started running at a million miles a minute.

She was standing there, moving to the music, obviously undecided. She wanted to show off, that was clear. She had walked up to me after all. But her friends were here... She was about to leave, I could tell. Her dancing was taking her further away from me, one hip shimmy at a time.

I leaned in to whisper/shout in her ear: "take off your panties."

She looked at me, puzzled.

"Trust me" I said.

She took a quick look around to make sure that none of her friends were in the room. Satisfied, she quickly hooked her thumbs around the edges of her panties and pulled them down, squatting down at the same time to hide what she was doing. I was impressed until she opened her knees wide in order to step out of them. I pretty sure I was the only one who could see what I was seeing since she was squatting low, facing me. But her legs opened and an uninterrupted V of tanned thighs led my eyes straight to her bald pussy. Her outer lips were slightly parted; the pink inner ones peeking out like a cat's tongue. Her clit hood stood proudly at the top of her mound, already swollen.

Panties off, she closed her legs. She stood up again, looking first at the bulge in my pants before staring right into my eyes. Job well done. I was harder than I thought I could ever be. She stood there with her hands on her hips, her panties balled in her fist. She handed them to me.

"Now what?" She said.

I took her panties, feeling the slight dampness of the cloth. I tucked them in my pants pocket.

"Come over here" I said, pointing at my work station. I sat on my stool, gathering my paints. She stood in front of me.

"I don't have a lot of time" she shouted.

"One minute!" I replied.

I cracked my knuckles and grabbed my air brush. "Lift up your dress!" I instructed. She hesitated for only a split second. She took hold of the hem of her dress and lifted it up, revealing her bare pussy to me. In her standing position, her pussy looked puffier, poutier, the lips more swollen.

I started spraying. Black paint soon covered her pubis, her hips and lower belly. I traced a few straight lines, mimicking the lines her boy shorts had made. I took a little longer to cover her sex, letting the air flow linger over her clit hood. I could see her thighs shudder every time I swept the nozzle across her clit.

"Turn around and flip you skirt" I instructed. She did, sticking her butt out as she flipped her dress over her hips. Again I traced lines across her skin before covering the round cheeks of her ass with black paint. I took special care to sweep the paint across the pouting lips that were peeking between her thighs. Her ass was soon painted black, making look like she was still wearing her boy shorts. The only thing giving it away was the clear folds of her pussy that stood out like a most epic camel-toe.

"You're done! Let it air out a bit too dry though." She seemed delighted, looking down at her paint covered pubis. She held up the hem of her skirt to keep the fabric from touching the paint. From where I was sitting I had a perfect view of the naked folds of her sex. There was no doubt that she was naked and painted. But then again, how many people were going to be sitting a foot away from her crotch?

She twirled away onto the dance floor, still holding the hem of her skirt up. She looked at me and smiled. She ran back and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She whispered in my ear "Thank you, you're the best". And then off she went again, dancing wildly.

I saw her a few more time that night, dancing with her friends. Her dress would rise up as she danced, revealing the black boy shorts she had worn that night. Except those were in my pocket. She was naked under her dress. She knew it, I knew it, but no one else did. Every time I saw her a wave of excitement would shake me. We had no other connection but that secret, but that was enough, more than enough! What a thrill to be part of that woman's secret world.

From then on that became our thing. When we would end up at the same rave she would dance near my booth and catch my eye. Sometimes blatantly, sometimes more discreetly, she would flash her panties at me. That was my cue. I would prepare the colors and the brushes and wait for her to dance into my booth.

She would sometimes take her time, waiting a good hour between her showing me her underwear and the time she would come to my booth. It was part of the game for her, I guess. I was her willing servant until she stepped into my booth, and then the roles were reversed and she obeyed my commands. She would turn, bend at the waist, spread her legs, whatever I told her to do in order for me to paint her.

I saw a parade of underwear for the next month. Each time a different cut and a different color, but always in the end they would come off and I would have her bare pussy a foot from my nose. More than once I watched as a thin string of clear liquid oozed out form her puffed lips and stretched down between her thighs. Once I lingered with the air nozzle on her clit a little longer than usual. Her thighs were quivering when suddenly she grabbed my shoulder, holding on to me as she was wracked by an orgasm, standing there in front of me. I watched, mouth open, as her pussy clenched and convulsed, a stream of clear liquid running down her leg.

She stood there for a second, biting her lip. Finally she exhaled, pushing her hair back, looking at me. I just smiled but didn't move. I think that reassured her. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek, turned, and left. She waved at me as she left the room to disappear deeper into the rave..

From then on she would always give me a kiss on the cheek before dancing away, but nothing more, ever. She had made clear that a line existed the two of us, a line I never dared to cross. I wanted to remain in that small circle we had created, just the two of us, the safe space where she felt free to play.

Though one night she was the one who crossed that line.

I had painted on a sexy red thong on her body just an hour before. She had taken to testing me, wearing more and more outlandish panties that I had to replicate. Some had strange patterns or logos. The worse were the lace ones. Lace is a bitch to paint. Thongs were easy, I could literally draw a single line around her waist, a small triangle over her butt crack, another over her pubis. It almost felt like cheating.

Tonight's red thong was a breeze to draw, though I always took the same amount of time to cover her with my paint. I would linger over her lips and clit with my air brush, letting air gently stroke her. It almost felt like an extension of my tongue as I drew long lines on her labia, circling the hood of her clit, or gently teasing her lips apart to reveal the pinker skin beneath.

She was always torn between stopping my teasing and throwing a leg over my shoulder to really let me get to her clit. We would both suddenly wake up to the fact that we were surrounded by people dancing. My booth offered very little privacy. As long as she stood with her back to the rest of the crowd we were fairly inconspicuous, but if she were to suddenly throw a leg over my shoulder as I sat in front of her I think people were catch on that we were up to something.

She would get that feral grin that told me she was on fire with lust. She would usually stop me when she got to that state though sometimes she would let go and grab hold of my shoulder. That was the tell. I would leave the air on her clit and watch her be shaken by her orgasm. That night she stopped me. She stepped away, a sly grin on her face.

She danced away without giving me a goodbye kiss on the cheek. Something was up.

I spent the next half hour looking for her. She finally reappeared, parting the crowd as she bee-lined for my booth. She grabbed my hand and pulled me away, not even saying a word. I hurried behind her as she led me deeper into the rave, through the crowd and out the back. We emerged into the small outdoor area where a few people were cooling off or smoking.

On we went, through a door I didn't even know existed, down a dim hallway. In the distance a room glowed red.

We stepped into what had been a manufacturing room. Concrete ledges and blocks marked where machinery had been bolted down, leaving behind a strange maze of low walls and irregular shapes. Red light bulbs dimly lit this strange space. Here and there a few scrapes of fabric had been thrown around in a dismal attempt at softening the place up.

In the far corner a woman was leaning against a concrete shelf. She had a top on, but was naked below the waist. Her blond-red hair fell across most of her face, but I could tell she was pretty, one of those skinny dancers that prowled the raves. One foot was propped up on a low block leaving her pussy, bare and open, glistening in the red light. Long white thigh-highs were pushed halfway down her legs, framing her thighs and bare pussy. A man was re-buttoning his pants as he stepped away from her. Another was sitting nearby, watching.

Penelope approached the girl and spoke a few words in the woman's ear. She looked at me and nodded, smiling. Penelope pulled me towards the half-naked woman.

By then I had a very confused boner. Was I supposed to fuck this stranger in front of these men, in front of Penelope? Apparently I was. The woman gently took hold of the back of my neck, pulling me closer to her. With her other hand she fished my cock out of my pants, stroking it to a full erection. Her soft fingers over the delicate head of my cock made me gasp. My hands drifted to her body, finding her bare ass and her thinly covered breast.

Another hand was on my cock. I looked down and saw Penelope's hand unrolling a condom over my cock. I glanced to the side. She was right there with us, so close, staring at my cock as the thin rubber unrolled over it. We were shoulder to shoulder, her breast pressed against my arm.

Her hand took hold of the base of my penis. She guided it towards the entrance of this wet and opened pussy that seemed to be waiting for me. I pushed in, the feeling so overwhelming for the first few seconds. The woman gasped, clutching at my head, still holding on. Penelope's hand had fallen away. She stood there, watching, as our bellies would slap together with every thrust.

Penelope leaned in until we were forehead to forehead, breathing the same air, both watching my cock disappear in this woman's pussy. I wanted to turn my head and kiss Penelope but she would just roll away, keeping her lips unreachable. But her right hand had disappeared under her skirt to move gently across her pussy.

Penelope's left hand drifted to my ass and then to my balls, caressing them with her fingertips. I started panting, so close to cumming. Penelope slid her other hand between our bellies, grabbing my cock again. When I pulled out I slid my wet cock through her hand. She was stroking me as I fucked this other woman. I pulled out more until only the tip of my cock remained inside the woman's pussy. The rest of my cock was held firmly by Penelope. I pulled out a little more, then pushed in, fucking her hand, slipping into the waiting pussy.

Penelope started jacking me off in earnest, moving her hand back and forth. My cock was being milked by a hand and a pussy at the same time. I didn't last long. One last push and I came deep in the woman's pussy.

As I pulled out Penelope held on to my dick. She pulled the condom off, letting it drop to the ground. She let he fingers play on my softening cock, spreading my cum all over it, using it to lubricate her gentle hand job. She was furiously masturbating at the same time. I was growing hard again in her hand. I raised the hem of her dress, revealing her fingers strumming across her clit. The paint had been wiped off by her hand, leaving her pussy pink, wet and naked under her skirt.

The other woman leaned in and started kissing Penelope's neck, watching the show. We were huddled in this strange standing threesome, as Penelope held on to my cock as she rapidly brought herself to an orgasm. I felt it in her hand as she suddenly squeezed my cock. Her eyes closed, her mouth opened in a silent scream and she came.

Penelope's hand was still on my cock as she stood there for a few seconds, catching her breath. She finally looked up and smiled at me. She gave my cock a last squeeze before giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Goodnight, you're the best" she whispered in my ear. And left.

I pulled up my pants as I watched her go. Finally I turned to the woman who was still standing there, legs wide open, a slightly drunk expression on her face.

"Hi" I said, and zipped up.