Body Paint at a Rave Pt. 08

Story Info
The desert rave leads to a walk under the moon with Penelope.
2.7k words
4.7
11.7k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way down the hills and back towards the campground and the thumping music. The bowl of earth that surrounded the festival captured the sound and sent it echoing back and forth, filling the campground with a low vibration. Above us the night was a pitch black bowl, the stars unable to compete with the flashing lights of the DJ booth. The pulsing lights washed the surrounding hills, transforming them into a day-glo fairy castle and pillared walls. I was amazed how different the world looked from inside the bowl.

We approached the campground, weaving our way carefully through the weave of support cables and tent stakes. We were both still naked. By then it just felt comfortable, and we were still hidden by the darkness. The dance area glowed brightly ahead of us.

We paused briefly at the outer edge of the dance area. Penelope turned to me.

"I guess that's it" she said, looking a little sad.

I made a show of looking up at the sky. There might have been a slight brightening of the sky, but the sun was far from being up.

"The night is not over yet." I said.

She cocked her hip and looked at me. "Now what? Are you going to paint me again?"

I looked around at the dancers. The crowd was still going full tilt into the night. They were not ready to stop, and neither was I. An idea grew. "Nope. Come on."

I grabbed her hand and led her towards the dance floor. She resisted for only a moment before letting me pull her along. Within moments we were within the throng of dancers. A part of me did recognize that I was as naked as she, but at that point I just didn't care. It wasn't a thrill to me, and I knew for a fact that a naked guy on the dance floor is treated as a funny thing. A naked girl, though...

She was behind me, so I couldn't see her face, but I could see the faces of the dancers we were walking though. The crowd parted before me, but all eyes were locked on her. Most just smiled and kept on dancing. Some stopped dancing completely to stare as we walked by.

I made my way through the entire crowd, reaching the other edge of the dance area before turning around to look at her. She had not let go of my hand, and held on to it still. She looked, if anything, embarrassed. I could see a red blush on her chest and face and she kept her yes down.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

She nodded yes, looking around her through lowered eyes. A few guys were looking at her, dancing absent-mindedly. She definitely had an audience.

"I thought you would enjoy that," I said.

"Usually I'm wearing something! Even if it's just paint." she replied, sounding almost cross.

But her nipples were hard and tight on her breasts. She was also making no attempt to move away from the crowd, waiting for my next move. I was pushing her beyond her usual boundaries, and she liked it.

"Come on, we're almost there," I said as I pulled her along.

I hadn't crossed the dance area just for the thrill. I had a destination. We reached it quickly: the raised dance platform where we had last seen the dancing girl with the hula hoop and the butt plug. It was slightly to the side of the dance floor, but still in full view of every one, and brightly lit. A few girls were dancing on top of it, lost in the music, oblivious to us.

I turned to Penelope and smiled a wicked grin.

"The stairs are up the back," I said, pulling her forward.

She didn't hesitate, but her shoulders hunched forward, as if she wanted to hide her naked breasts. Her body was saying no, but her feet were taking her up the platform stair without a pause.

She meekly started dancing on the platform, partially shielded by the other two girls. One of the dancing girls moved a bit to make some room and did a double take when she saw that Penelope was naked. She shimmied a bit more before giving up. The competition had arrived and she had lost. The other girl just gave an embarrassed laughed and kept dancing, but soon she too walked off. Penelope was left alone, naked, on the raised platform. A small group of guys had gathered, most trying to be nonchalant about the naked girl on the stage in front of them. But they were looking. I was on the side, and I was looking too.

Penelope at first tried not to look. She kept her head lowered, looking down at her feet as she shuffled to the music. She kept her body closed off, her arms doing most of the moving. Then she closed her eyes, found the thumping beat at the heart of the music, and started to really move.

At the next drop of the beat, she threw herself into the music.

Before, she had been a statuesque young woman, naked except for the thin layer of dust and the patterns traced upon them. The curves of her waist and hips, the shallow swell of her belly leading into the deep V of her hips and thighs, the round full breasts tipped in dusty pink, a slender neck, the beautiful face outlined by the messy curls of brown hair. She could have been a greek statue.

Now, she was savage. Her hair flipping back and forth as she threw her body into the rhythm. Her hands jabbed at the music, body thrust into the air. She kept her eyes screwed shut, head either down or flung up to the black sky, mouth open.

Her legs also opened. She squatted down, knees flying open and closed; jumped up, threw her ass in the air, circling her hips like a mad belly dancer. There was power and release in her dance. She let her body move, completely uninhibited.

Her legs opened, and so did her pussy. I saw it clearly, and so could all the guys looking at her dancing. At first it was the familiar swell of flesh, the peek of the more delicate inner lips. But as she danced, her pussy swelled and opened. The outer lips parted when she opened her knees, and never closed again. Her sex was open, her clit at attention, her inner lips revealing a darker interior from which a thin line of moisture was seeping out, obvious as it traced a line in the dust of her thigh. She was incredibly turned on, and incredibly sexy. Several of the men were trying to hide their rising excitement.

Then she opened her eyes.

She looked straight out at the dancing crowd, then straight at the small group of men in front of her platform. Her hands started playing with her hips, her breasts. She kept her eyes locked on the men, finding their gaze, flitting by the obvious erections in their loose pants. She continued dancing while pinching her nipples, rolling them between her fingers.

Her dancing became more fixed around her hips. She turned around and found a beat to which she could bend forward, legs slightly open, letting her pussy wink at the guys from between the globes of her ass. Then her hips would keep swinging, going round and round, and her pussy was hidden again. She faced forward and dipped her hands between her thighs, crushing her breasts between her arms, making them burst out.

Then slowly, with a shimmy the whole way down, she squatted down, knees opening as she did. Her hands were over her sex, hiding it. She locked her eyes on those of the guy nearest her. He was transfixed, not knowing whether to look at her eyes or her hands. Or her breasts. Mild panic was on his face, mixed with euphoria. I wondered how many of the guys were so high right now that they realized that this was really happening.

Then Penelope opened her hands, revealing her swollen and opened sex. Her lips were parted and wet. She slipped a finger inside of herself, while a finger from her other hand circled her clit. She tipped forward and her knees hit the platform. Kneeling now, both hands on her pussy, she started masturbating for real. Her eyes became glazed, her mouth open. Her fingers became a blur. All the while the music kept thumping and, incredibly, two hundred other people were dancing nearby, oblivious.

Her orgasm speared her. She buckled and fell, her hands trapped between her spasming thighs. She laid on the platform curled up, shaking. A few of the spectator cheered and clapped. She lay still for several seconds before pushing herself up on her hands. She seemed still shaken so I walked up to the platform and helped her to her feet. I gently guided her down the few steps. She leaned against me the whole time. When we were finally away from the crowd, she turned to me and hugged me fiercely.

"Oh my God, that was the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I thought I was going to pass out." she said into my ear. "Feel this," she said, grabbing my hand.

She placed my open hand on her sex. Her pussy was soaking wet. Her thighs and belly felt as if she had been dipped in warm, syrupy water. I could feel how swollen the lips of her sex were under my fingers. She gasped when I cupped my hand against her. She grabbed hold of my wrist with both hands, hanging on to it as pleasure racked through her, almost making her fall.

"It's too much!" she whimpered.

I released her. I took her hand and led her away, but soon she made me stop. Walking was too much, her pussy was too sensitive even for that. So I picked her up, held her warm naked body against my chest and carried her through the dark campground. She rested her head against my chest, her hands draped around my neck. I felt happy.

Soon we were back at my booth. I don't know why. Maybe it was the only thing I recognized. I sat on my little stool, still holding her in my arms. Without letting go of my neck, Penelope squirmed and shifted until she was sitting in my lap, straddling me. Her breasts were crushed against my chest, her nipples poking into me. She shifted a bit more and now I could feel her pussy pressed against my belly, like a warm wet mouth. My cock stirred. She squirmed, pressing her pussy against me. Her desire was unmistakable.

"I thought you were too sensitive," I said.

"Not anymore" she replied, face buried against my my neck, the warmth of her breath tickling my ear.

"Fuck me" she whispered.

My cock rose again in a glorious erection until the tip of it grazed her ass. She moved and shifted until it found its way between us. Her pussy was now rubbing up and down the shaft of my cock, capturing it between her wet lips. It felt divine. I held on to her.

She let go of my neck long enough to reach down and guide my cock inside of her. It moved and slipped in the slickness between us, but suddenly my cock was wrapped in a velvet heat. Her pussy felt hotter than I had ever felt. She stopped moving, letting that instant settle. I could feel her tremble as the pleasure from that one insertion rippled through her body. She took a few deep breaths and started moving, gently and slowly, grinding herself against me. She kept her head buried in my shoulder, her arms around my neck, her legs wrapped around my waist. Her hips, her pussy, were the only thing moving. I barely breathed.

She rose up a bit, letting the lips of her pussy gentle suck at the shaft of my cock. She sat back down. She had moved barely half an finch and it was exquisite. She rose again, then back down. Then up again until she found a slow deep rhythm that rocked her slowly against me, drawing me in and out of her pussy in a slow, warm suckle. I buried my face in her hair.

But soon the rhythm picked up speed.

"Fuck me" she whispered again in my ear.

I picked her up, still cock deep in her, half rose before laying her down on the soft sandy ground. She was below me now but still hanging on to my neck. I started thrusting, and she started a deep keening moan. Even with the thumping music in the background I could hear the sloshing noises that her wet pussy made as I pumped in and out of her. She clung to me, legs wrapped around my waist, matching my thrusts.

I had cum several times that night, but another orgasm was already boiling up. The heat of her body, the clenched grasp her pussy had on my cock, the smell of dirt and sweat in my nostril, all pushed a deep seated button. I wanted to cum, I wanted to growl and snarl into her hair. I planted my palms on the ground, dug my toes into the sand and pushed deeper into her.

I was blind to everyone around. Maybe we were alone, I stopped caring. The pounding music matched the pounding rhythm of my heart. This was it, this was the final fuck, the final time I would have Penelope naked with me. I ground her under my hips, wanting her imprint on my body. I bit her shoulder, tasting her skin. She moaned at a higher pitch.

It all ended there, in the dirt, naked, bare to ourselves. I had played at covering her, using the paint as a shield to hide her from others, but her desires had been revealed. She had bared herself to all, bared her sex, her need. She had been for a moment the Divine Whore she had been afraid to recognized in herself. Now she had lived it and survived, was worshiped and had been thrilled by it.

Now we both were naked in the dirt, rutting, biting, grunting, fucking, and it was glorious and divine, pure and final. I was going to cum. A last rational spark in my head told me to pull out. I pushed myself off, pulled out of her wet cunt (it was a cunt now, a raw wet wound that could swallow the Earth, that was the Earth). I ran the length of my shaft between the lips of her sex, finding that last friction to set me off. She arched her back, pushing her clit against the thrust of my cock. Arms raised, I came, jets of white cum splashing onto her belly. Maybe it was the mushrooms, maybe that's how it feels to just let go, but the lights and the music and the sky above us and the dirt beneath us felt perfect and in tune with the moment of release. That Pagan act of creation, the first ejaculation that created the stars.

Later I would think back on that moment and blush. Pagan god indeed. I was that dirty hippy fucking in the dirt. But I remember the thrill.

Penelope stopped moving, splayed in the dirt, arms cast to the side. She was breathing heavy, breasts rising and falling. She was covered in dirt, sweat, and my cum. The swirls I had drawn on her skin had been mostly erased by our efforts. All that was left was the dust and the arcs of sandy cum traced on her belly. A wonderful sexy mess.

I shakily got up.

Behind me the sun was rising.

I wanted to leave, I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to pick her up, make the moment last. But the sun was now up, and the night was over. We were over. A long goodbye was to painful to contemplate.

But I had to say something.

I knelt next to her. She turned her head to look at me. She still hadn't moved.

"You know where to find me if you change your mind," I said.

Then I got up and walked away. Walked away like a boss. I might even have strutted a bit.

I never saw Penelope again.