Body Parts Ch. 02

Story Info
He worships her, one part at a time.
1.1k words
3.86
9.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This may not be the usual story of a man's love of a woman's legs, but who says I embody the usual. The woman who is my mate has the most amazing body I have ever known and in talking about her, one part at a time, I may take some license when discussing her.

Her legs are like chameleons. No they don't change color to match her surroundings but they do change in their appearance and feel to me depending on where we are when I obsess on them. She wears shorts or Capri pants often and occasionally a skirt and even more rarely a dress. She walks around nude whenever we are able at home or traveling which give an even different image of her legs.

When she is in any type of pants that show off her legs, her calves are muscular. They bulge as a person who has been active all their life, like those of a cyclist or weight lifter. There is a power there that brings up a respect for what those legs can do when she needs to work or play.

If her pants are short enough for me to catch a glimpse of her thighs, I get the to see those pale upper legs that are so soft when at rest but so taught when her brains sends a message to work. Whenever I place my hand on them in public, I feel a playful energy there. I feel a softness/hardness, a bulk to them, not fat but substance. Her legs are not overweight they just show and feel of an active youth. I love the way her thighs feel in the car seat beside me or on the bleachers at an event or just sitting at the mall waiting on some family member to choose between this color or that in a store.

She walks with a purpose and gait that shows me she is a tomboy. I have always wanted a tomboy as a playmate and lover and there she is. I just stare at her legs, my mind conjuring up the images of us wrestling on the floor. When we do this I feel her legs near me. I roll over them or feel them close around me attempting to pin or corral me so she can laugh at how she has me in her power, that is until I decide to try and her feminine side comes out acquiescing to the male for dominance.

I have to digress just a little here, she never subjects herself to me as a lesser person, we just have this strange thing that she feels a powerful male role in me. I am not her master or lord. I am her mate and I think somewhere deep inside she feels the need to be taken care of so anytime she feels me becoming more "male" her body reacts, allowing her to become soft and loving. I sometimes almost hear her purr as a kitten, which just endears her that much more as the woman I love.

The time I truly love to just look at her legs is when she is alone with me and not wearing a stitch of clothing but not when she's being sexy but when she's just walking around. Her legs, without the restrictions of clothing or the distraction of their decoration, become those of a living breathing Venus de Milo. Her legs are longer, and sculptured in a way to cause my breathing to stop. I just gawk at her. Every movement of them slows begging me to gaze at them. They are so gorgeous that I get the feeling of looking at delicacy to be enjoyed. My hands begin to tingle, wanting to touch them and they mesmerize my mind.

I just keep running my eyes up and down from her beautiful ankles to the tops of thighs that almost make me whimper as wishing to never let her dress again. She glides across the floor, propelled by those luscious limbs moving one then the other. They are perfection. Yeah I know Tina Turner, Ann Miller, Marilyn Monroe etc. are examples of the epitome of what men want to see supports beauty, but the woman that I love is more than all of those female forms that have come before. Society talks of putting a woman on a pedestal, my mate is on pedestal. Rome was never built on such beauty and man will never match the vision of her legs.

I have talked of looking at her legs to this point and I get weak just thinking of them, but the way to truly appreciate them is to lie beside her but not just any old way. The best is to lay with my face even with the tops of her thighs, her legs parallel to my body and my arms wrapped around either or both of them. I love just holding one of them. I love running my hands over them as I hold them close as an individual lover. I treat them as their own separate entity. I slip my hands up and down them, feeling their silkiness and softness, which does nothing but excite my body to almost exploding. Her thighs are pressed to my chest and I let her calves slip between my legs contacting my cock.

Now I cannot stand it, my face just to touching her thighs. I rub against them, moving to let all of my face get the effect of her softness. My lips kiss her and they begin to crawl over her skin, exploring almost as my fingers would but the feeling of exploring with my lips is so much more erotic so much deeper.

I open my mouth and let my teeth sink into her skin. I love the feeling of her soft flesh being pinched between my teeth while running my tongue over the bulging skin in my mouth. I taste her. Her skin gives under the pressure of my bites and I get the sense of dominating her of possessing her.

Rolling over to lay between her legs, I pull them together so I can feel my face between her thighs. My hands slip under her knees and I lift them to bend, placing her feet to rest beside me or over my back. In this position I run my hands up and down the outsides of her thighs and caress her inner thighs with my cheeks. This is the closest I will ever get to ecstasy. The view at this point is incredible, but that is another chapter.

The only other way to enjoy her legs is the next step. I crawl up her body, enjoying more of it on the journey, sinking my shaft deep into her at the end, and her legs encircle me. I feel my lover now, not my possession but my lover, we belong to each other and she shows me what she wants as her legs hold me.