Body Possession Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam has an unexpected day with his powers.
2.7k words
4.03
25.7k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

Disclaimer: thank you all for your feedback I will take them on board and hopefully rectify them in the coming chapters. Also thanks to Quizzical Spade and Hypnotist54 for editing this chapter. Enjoy!

*

Sam was beginning to doubt that the takeover was necessary, even though it was a difficult situation that seemed like it needed it. After the night that Sam spent gaming and messaging those on the same course as himself, he went to bed feeling tired after using his powers. He woke up at 7am to his alarm which was Natewantstobattle 'Blank Page', he had set on his phone. Even for a day off he was getting up early. Sam remembered the mental sex that he had with Rhona the night before. Thankfully, he didn't have any lectures that day! Sam felt something surge through him, which awoken more of the power from the ring. This allowed him to pinpoint several markers he placed in people, although not as much as he would like.

The first marker that he felt was Lucy one of the people who he tried to have a relationship with. She was 5 foot, slender body, D cups, blonde hair which came to the tops of her shoulders and had natural beauty to the point that she didn't wear any makeup. Things didn't work out well between Sam and Lucy. This was due to the fact when the day of their first date came, that she didn't tell Sam that she had hooked up with her ex-boyfriend the night before. So after the 3 hours train journey from Wolverhampton to near Guilford, Sam walked in on her in bed with her ex! Since Sam had his powers, he placed a marker in her, just to keep tabs, or relieve boredom by giving her ex a taste of his own medicine, as punishment for what he did to Sam.

The second marker was a previous friend from high school, Jade. She was the same age as Sam give or take a few months as they were in the same year. Jade was 5'4'', long brunette hair; which she sometimes wore down or in a ponytail, depending on her mood that day. DD sized cups and a slender frame which she maintained from going to the gym every other day. Jade was kind, caring and someone who Sam held in close to him during high school. Sam had placed a marker in Jade as he helped her with her partner, when Sam found out he was dating. He was crushed as he hoped throughout high school that they could become more than friends. Sam also spends time with her mentally, as Sam feels that he doesn't have to takeover the entire body. He can just talk to them in their mind, wherever and wherever they wanted. Sam would do this from time to time, as he wanted to keep their friendship going, if Jade wanted that is. However due to the long distance between them it was impossible to spend time with her without his powers.

The third marker was Rhona, whom he had just taken over and fucked mentally. Though Sam took over some other people, those are the only ones that Sam placed markers in, allowing him to jump straight in without needing to go into his astral form. Unbeknownst to Sam, he could, once in someone else's body, control the people in the immediate vicinity as his power had grown. However, his power still required Sam to fight back against someone else mind to mind, to allow his power to reach its full potential.

Although Sam always knew he had powers, he didn't like using it much due to the strain it places on his heart. Similar to what happened 5 years ago when he first got his powers. If Sam's heart begins to ebb away while he is out of his own body, he would have to switch bodies again like he did with Jamie. This means that the more that Sam changes someone's life, the more he places his own life in danger. Sam used his powers to assist people to stop smoking, drinking and in one instance stopped someone's sex addition, which was bad as the person masturbated 17 times a day and had sex 15 times a day with her partner. Helping them to make their life better. He was doing this while also looking for someone who could finally give him the happy ending that he needed.

Sam began to surf the internet, more specifically, a website called Chaturbate. This was a site where he could see, in real time, peoples' webcams where things could turn sexual at any point. Given the time there were only a few people online. Though there were people in Europe coming online at that time, Sam chose to go into awesomegirl89 chatroom on Chaturbate, created by a few people in Russia who just teased the viewers by stripping down to their underwear and not showing the viewers what they wanted to see. That was about to change!

The one that Sam was going to take over the main girl of the chatroom, she was about 5'6''. E cups with slight sagginess, hourglass figure, brunette hair that was lower back length and brown eyes, although her name wasn't in the bio of the chatroom, he would find it out shortly. As he focussed on the image of the person, he was in the same room as the person. Sam wasted no time in diving into her body, taking complete control instantly. Sam placed the thought that whenever the person is in the chatroom she will be find clothes and underwear extremely itchy. Making her completely naked, Sam also planted the thought that her arousal, that hundreds of people seeing her naked, will make her extremely horny. To the point that she would masturbate, even do a bit a boob play, or even have intercourse with any of her female housemates, but never to get release. With the thoughts placed he left her body, and waking up in his own body.

When Sam opened his eyes he saw the person completely naked, furiously much to the other girls confusion. Although she looked like she was enjoying the make out session, as the chatroom exploded with people confused at the sudden turn around. Not that any of them would be complaining, The two girls on the cam got more heated as they both were naked in a matter of minutes. Although Sam couldn't see on the cam, what the other person looked like as both girls bodies were entwined with each other as they got into position, which they were scissoring each other. As the volume increased the girls began fucking harder and harder until there was only grunting remaining.

After about 10 minutes Sam orgasmed although his sex drive was high and in a minute he was getting hard again. Sam decided to pay Rhona a visit after he checked his bank account, where he was £30,000 richer from her paying the money from the scam into his account. This made Sam want to visit Rhona all the more, even if he ended up just fucking her mentally. Sam jumped into Rhona's body.

When Sam entered Rhona's body and mind she leapt onto Sam. Impaling herself on his cock, she screamed in ecstasy. "FUCK ME. OOH YES FUCK MY PUSSY!" As the two picked up the pace, Rhona bit Sam on the neck hard enough to draw blood. Sam noticed that something was happening to him so he quickly exited Rhona's body. However it was too late as Sam took Rhona with him along with her body which was merging with Sam's body.

When Sam got back to his body he was completely numb unable to feel his body parts or even move his head. Suddenly he was in his mind which was filled with doors and a corridor like in a hotel. It took Sam a while to realise that he was in his own mind palace, along with Rhona who was standing in front of him though there was a shimmering blue barrier between them. As Sam got up from the floor he heard a familiar German accent say "Let me be your shield!" As Sam turned around he saw Reinhardt. Along with Reaper and Tracer either side of Reinhardt. With Sombra and Soldier 76 by the side of Rhona, guns pointing towards her.

"Is this really necessary, can we just sit down without all this?" Rhona asked.

The defences that Sam had vanished and they were replaced with comfy chairs and a table. Both Rhona and Sam took a seat.

"There we go, now we can talk." Rhona said breaking the silence.

"How did you get here?" Sam asked.

"I don't know, but probably has something to do with the bite just before we were going to fuck."

"Can you not leave?"

"I tried and I cannot, so it seems that we are bound together now. So let's work something out."

"Like what?"

"Let's start with the basics."

Sam explained everything from the moment he got the powers including the events that lead to him getting the powers. As Sam explained everything he was shocked at how the story affected Rhona. He was expecting someone who didn't care, that would reinforce his thoughts about her being evil. However, she was crying at the story and seemed to genuinely care.

"So that brings us to now."

"You haven't had it easy so far. Especially since I can see what happened in your past. So all you're after is to be happy?" Rhona stated.

"Yes!"

"Well that seems easy enough; we can have some fun though along the way. Seeing that we are bound together, that your powers are linked to your heart, but I have free reign without the restriction."

"Where are you going with this?" Sam asked suspecting it to take a dark turn.

"Just stating the obvious, but there would be rules that we both agree need to agree on seeing that we are sharing a body now. This brings itself to another question! Which body do we use?"

"We could use mine as it is strong, toned and familiar." Sam replied.

"Yours has a lot of stamina and a heightened sex drive that we can use to our advantage. We could combine the two your endurance with my body." Rhona retorted.

It took several minutes while Sam tried to work out if that was a good plan or not. Seeing that he couldn't think of a better one he agreed and the two shook on it. With that done, the body started to change to Rhona's body while the two were still talking.

"Next we need to talk about what we are going about day to day." Sam chimed in.

"We can just do carry on with the studies, and see if along the way we can find a partner. Since we are connected, we can sense each other is doing."

"Time for the rules." Sam swiftly reminded Rhona.

"We can come up with them as we go." Rhona tried to worm out of the subject, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"No we can do it now and add to it later if we need to." Sam started to say. Rhona tried to say something but Sam just carried on regardless.

"First rule, while studying or on placement you are not to go off into anyone else and alter things until the lecture or shift is over. Second rule, if at any point I feel that you are changing too much with anyone I will pull you out and reverse what you have done. Final rule, whatever we change we must not place people at risk directly or indirectly. In addition due to the powers shift now to accommodate our situation, one of us must remain in the body when the other person is in someone else; and once the changes are made we must return to the body straight away so the altered body is not straining our body, as it will take two of us to maintain the alterations." Sam finished holding out his hand as he stated to the rules, he waited patiently for Rhona to agree to them, which she did and she shook his hand.

With all of that dealt with and the timeline altered so everyone remembered that Sam was a busty, slim frame, Asian lady. The only true remaining part of Sam was the mental image of him that was currently banging Rhona's mental image as they both got used to the change.

Sam opened his eyes and looked down at his body which was no longer his body but Rhona's. He went to check the drawers where the clothes were kept, after adjusting to the big tits that Rhona has. All of the clothes had changed to fit Rhona's body, though they were still Sam's style smart but casual and still geek with the T-shirts. Though the addition of bras, were new to Sam and he had Rhona to help him on that front. Sam still had a phantom feeling of having a penis in between the legs, when Sam moved a hand to Sam's crotch only to find that there was a vagina which was completely shaved.

Sam wanted to see if Rhona was telling the truth. So Sam asked Rhona if she could use the powers to get back at Sophie, the person who not only stood Sam up but tried to get Jamie to kill him. Rhona agreed to go and give Sophie her karma; he was content with the karma he gave Jaime, switching his body for Sam's. Rhona thought of Sophie, and thanks to Sam showing her, instantly she was with Sophie.

Rhona in Sophie's body

Rhona had just entered Sophie's body, which was slim, near flat chested, 5''8, brunette hair and blue eyes. She wore her hair down though it was short enough to not get in her way. Rhona went straight to the mind, however, was altered so that the series of events leading to Sam getting his powers happened to Rhona. With that done. Rhona pinned Sophie against the wall in her mind. Both girls were naked so when Rhona pinned Sophie they both felt the soft, silky feeling of skin on skin. Rhona didn't waste any time as she passionately kissed Sophie forcing her tongue into Sophie's mouth.

Sophie was trying not to enjoy the kiss but it felt so nice to her. Rhona took this as a sign to start moving towards full sex. When Rhona went to pull away from the embrace, Sophie pulled her back in so Rhona had to resort to sticking as many fingers into Sophie's pussy to try and entice her to give in. Rhona was expecting to only fit a few fingers into Sophie, however, Rhona managed to fit her entire fist into Sophie. This made Sophie moan loudly, which gave Rhona time to pull away from the embrace.

Rhona slipped her fist in and out quickly to make Sophie moan louder, with that Sophie was under Rhona's control. As she thrusted her fist in and out, Rhona told Sophie that she would do whatever Sam told her to do regardless of what it was. Along with that she would do her Youtube videos naked instead of being clothed. "YYYES" Sophie screamed out as the commands took hold of Sophie and Rhona had done what she had too. Now was the time to have some fun.

Rhona left Sophie's body but jumped to other people that Sam knew including his mum. Rhona was moving far too quick for Sam to keep up with her, going through everyone that Sam knew except workplace people and patients. Rhona planted the thought that they would all do whatever Sam told them to do. After that Rhona went back to Sam and her body.

As Rhona went down to suck Sam's dick, Sam asked "What took you so long?"

"Just took a stroll." Rhona replied as she winked just before she started to take his length in her mouth.

(To be continued)

warnos
warnos
194 Followers