Bodyguard Ch. 02

Story Info
Brodwyn dreams a little dream.
2.1k words
4.62
8.7k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks so much for the feedback on my last submission! For this chapter, the POV will be Brodwyn's. Next chapters will be Xena's, where you'll get better descriptions of the characters. Keep in mind, until after Xena's point of view, the story is being told 2 months in the past from the beginning paragraph of the last story, which is about the ending of February/ beginning of March. Please bear with me, as I write and edit my own story; there may be mistakes. Feel free to leave feedback in the comments. Enjoy!

*****

Brodwyn--

How? How could I have not known? For three years? How is this possible? I ponder this in my mind a hundred times, trying to distract myself from the throb between my legs. I have been in the same bed with this woman for three years and never has my wolf been so... frantic. Never has he demanded to dominate someone, to claim someone. It seems like I will have to go on that vacation.

I couldn't help myself as my wolf had an influence on my actions. Still separated between the covers, I cuddled Xena closer to me, growling low in my chest feeling her soft bottom on my groin. I nuzzle her neck and deeply breathe in the intoxicating smell of my mate. Strawberry vanilla crème. I groan. I've smelled strawberry vanilla crème perfumes and desserts, but in comparison, they all were dull. The smell on her was so nurturing, comforting, peaceful, yet compelling, exciting...arousing, I groan again knowing it's going to be a long night. I think about going to the room she said I could have if I decided to leave when she fell asleep. I'll have to or I'll damn near molest her while she sleeps.

I lay in the middle of the custom king sized bed, alone in the spare room. Being as large as I am at 6'5" and 260lbs of pure muscle, I had a bed customized, to fit both my weight and height. I think about my mate alone in the other room and it's tearing me apart to not be there. I feel my wolf also restless at the thought. I'm amazed at how active he is right now. He hasn't done much in years. Sudden realization hits me like a train. "I may shift on a full moon again," I say to no one in particular. After becoming a lone wolf, I all but gave up. I thought it impossible to not shift on a full moon, but after a year alone, my wolf recessed into the back of my being and I didn't have much connection. I only utilized the ability of being a wolf: heightened senses, fast healing, nonhuman strength. But now my wolf out of nowhere had sprung to life. He was ready to run again and we were approaching a full moon. I'll have to take that vacation. I just found my mate and now have to part from her, but in the case I do shift, it's for the greater good. 'Luna you truly are cruel.' I think before drifting to sleep.

I dream of me and Xena, in her living room. We just finished all our plans for the day and since it was still early, we decide to have lunch back in the comfort of her home. She's an excellent cook. She made Rueben's with chips, raspberry tea and lemon bars. The bread, horseradish and sauerkraut for the Reuben's were homemade. Being a favorite of hers, she had these made in advance for whenever she felt she had a taste for the classic deli sandwich. The chips were homemade as well, a buttery garlic, for the same reason along with the tea. The lemon bars didn't take more than an hour and a half to cook and was made as I set the food in the living room and turned on a movie. She usually went for rom com's or Law and Order(SVU), so I decided Penelope.

She enters, announcing the dessert is done and brings it out. Usually they'd be cold since they are more of a summer snack, but warm is okay as well. She sits them down on the coffee table I moved to the side with the rest of the food. She takes a seat beside me on the floor.

We eat and talk about plans for the next week while watching the cheesy film. She asks about if we should do anything for the holiday, which is unusual.

"I'd like to do something nice...special for you, Brodwyn. You've been an exceptional bodyguard these last few years and I'd really like to thank you," she says to me. I don't have a chance to respond as she leans in and pushes up to kiss me gently on the lips. She goes to pull away, but my wolf won't have it and I hold her close, deepening the kiss. Soon, I'm exploring every part of her mouth and it tastes like the lemon bars we just had along with her natural sweetness.

She moans and that sets off a new flame in me. I push her onto her back, moving from her lips to her neck. She turns her head to the side so I can have easier access, not aware that she submitted to me and my wolf. I'm so hard that I feel my dick is going to break off with one wrong move.

"Damn, I can't wait anymore Xena," I say to her, nuzzling still while placing my hand at the bottom of her torso covered by the deep red, loose fit sweater to caress a path to her breast.

"Then don't," she tells me grabbing my face to kiss me again quickly before lifting her sweater off her body. She unclamps her newly revealed lacey dark green bra. Festive, I think. The entire movement causes her front to gently rub my groin. I see the surprised look on her face from feeling my extremely apparent arousal through my khaki colored slacks, being she never had the chance to look down at it.

I don't know how I manage not to cum after this. Between her soft, accidental grinding and her openly exposing herself without hesitation, my wolf is ready to claim immediately. I slowly massage and knead her breast pulling at the bar in the nipples occasionally, alternating with one hand as my other finishes undressing her, slipping to undo the button on her light wash skinny jeans.

"You're pierced here. I didn't know that."

"There's a lot you don't know about me," she informs me, the last part coming as a moan as I'm cupping her sex, which I feel is lightly dusted with hair and becoming heavily moist with arousal. I pull my hand from her suddenly, rewarded with a whimper, to taste her and I shudder.

"Delicious," I groan looking into her dark chocolate eyes.

I move off her to pull down her pants and underwear in one motion. I easily slip them off her ankles as we took our shoes off when we came in; it's something she's adamant about. Now, I have a clear view of her. Her dark hair on her sex is glistening from her wetness in the sun. Her caramel mocha breast slightly give each side, but are still perky and at attention, the Swarovski aurora jewels on the end of her nipple rings reflecting the dimmed lights above us. Her hair is atop her head in tight curls, gathered and slicked into a neat large bun. I appreciate the look of my mate and go down on her body, closing in on her. I take a depth breath, enjoying her smell. I waste no time to sick my tongue out for another taste, from the source this time.

"Yes.." she breathes. I look up at her and continue. She's mewling, impatient with need so I try to ease her longing by sticking my finger in her to the knuckle. I bend it in a hook like way and begin to stroke her pussy, mimicking what my hard and throbbing cock would be doing soon.

I continue for a few moments, teasing, sucking and licking her clit, steadily finger fucking her with two digits now. She's gushing and I can tell she's close.

"Brodwyn, I'm close. I'm so close, please," she begs. I continue faster, using three digits to fuck her needy pussy that's grasping desperately to me, still sucking her clit without mercy. I'm hard as a brick but want my mate to come, and come hard. Soon she does.

"OOHH MY FUCKING...UUUGGGHNN..UUHHNN B-BRODWYN-," she cries out as she comes so hard she's lifting off the large, burnt orange rug.. I hold her down and keep sucking and stroking her through her orgasm, her fluids running down her ass and onto my face and hand. 'There would be no better way to die than this,' I think to myself, knowing there's about to be a great way to live.

I undo the buttons of my slacks and pull them down with my underwear to show my thick, raging hard and oozing member. I'm on the larger side about with about 9 inches and a little above average girth.

"Damn that's...wow," she says breathlessly, still coming off her orgasmic high. I smile wolfishly, coming back down over her to deeply kiss her. I break the kiss to position her legs up over my shoulders and lean forward so they're on either side of her head. I place myself at her entrance and look up at her. She nods her head for me to continue. It's all the encouragement I need as I plunge the entirety of my length into her still sensitive pussy, both of us gasping sharply at the immediate and intense pleasure.

"Fuck, Xena you feel so-fuck," I can't get my words together as I try to fight my climax that's hanging dangerously on the edge. After I gain some control, I start to set a building pace, but it's won't be enough.

"Xena," I sigh, stopping my movement. "I'm sorry. If you decide you want this again with me I promise to go slower, gentler. But now, this time, I can't. I-I just can't. This is the last time I know with full confidence I can stop myself if you don't want this how it will be: fast, hard, and deep. Do you want me to stop?"

"I'll hold you to your promise next time. But right now I need what this will be: fast, hard and-." I don't let her finish after her saying there will be a next time and that she needs what I do right now as well. I quicken my thrusts, steadily fucking her.

"Ohh that's so deep. Oh God, yes, Brodwyn right there. Fuuuck," she says throwing her back onto the rug and moaning just as deep as I'm taking her. I look at her face wearing a look of ecstasy I've never seen long as good on anyone as her. I pull out, lifting her up to be flush with my chest and then turn her around.

"Hands and knees," I say in low and primal voice. She shakily bends to get into her hands as we're already on our knees. She looks back with a naughty smile.

"Like this?"

I answer by entering her in one fluid motion. I grip where her waist and hips meet and start my attack on her from the new position. If I wasn't fucking here before, there wasn't any way in Hell I wasn't now. I pump into her deeper than should humanly possible, pulling out to the tip and back to the base repeatedly. She's near screaming now as I take my pleasure from her body, balls slapping her clit as I do. I feel her on the verge of another orgasm and thrust shorter and somehow harder as I'm not far behind. My fingers are digging into her flesh, pulling her back as I continue to thrust like a machine piston. She has been since fell forward and I'm gutting her out at this point by how deeply I'm fucking her with her behind still in the air. I know I won't last much longer. I feel my wolf ready to claim and my knot forming. I lean down to her exposed neck, feeling her climax one last time and it was all it took for me to go over the edge. I bite her neck, lengthening her orgasm and begin spraying my cum in her walls as she is gripping like a boa constrictor on prey. Before I finish, still seeing stars, I am forced awake with sharp knock on the door.

I suddenly open my eyes looking at the ceiling and then down at myself. I sigh heavily upon seeing I came all over myself. I look over, not realizing the door was ajar, at an open mouthed Xena with her fist still on the door.