Boiler Repair Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in slut heaven now. My mind a whir of fantastic filthy thoughts.

"She wears suspenders and stockings when dad fucks her. I have heard them. she was gagging for your prick to fuck her. Dad pounded her the other night as she thought of you. Of your hard cock. Oh fuck I'm such a slut. I played with myself as I listened. I listened to mum begging for your cock up her, would you?. Would you fuck my mum?. Oh fuck me hard please."

"Fuck yes," he told me. "I would pay to fuck the both of you. I bet shes as much a whore as you are."

He didn't need telling twice. His hands grasped my slender hips and he rode me from behind faster and faster. Pistoning in and out of me with each ferocious thrust.

"Take it slut," he cried at me. "Take it. This is how I would have ridden that slut of a mother of yours."

"Fuck!", I yelled as my second cum violently overtook me. I came off heavily, squirting my stickiness all over his prick. Audible slurps and slops filled the van as I absolutely soaked his cock and leaked more cunny juice onto the van floor.

"I'm gonna spunk up," he cried out.

"Not up me," I yelled. "Fucking cum on me you dirty bastard."

He withdrew his cock just as it began spurting. His thick, red swollen member sending a shot of cum up and onto my back. His next spurt washed over my arse cheeks, the next joining this river of spunk being sprayed onto me. I quickly turned around, just in time to receive the next two jets of his cum. The first splattering against my stomach, the next spurting onto my shaven cunt.

I tried to bend down to take some into my mouth and face. His spurts lessening in intensity.

I managed to get two last blasts directed at my face, the first smearing my lips and the second hitting me fully on the nose.

I had cum dripping off my arse, smeared onto my pussy and tummy. My nose had a sticky rivulet of spunk hanging from it around my lips bore the fruit of his climax too.

"Jesus Christ,",he exclaimed as his cock twitched and dribbled the last few drips of his spunking.

"Mmmmm," I simply said as I dipped my head forwards and took his flaccid cock into my mouth.

I sucked it clean.Savouring his salty goodness.

"You're fucking covered," he laughed as I finished off cleaning his knob.

I laughed too as I stood up. He then stood back admiring his work.

"I got you good," he said.

"I really enjoyed that," I told him. "Thanks."

He replied likewise and offered me a sheet of kitchen roll to wipe my cum stained body with.

"I think I may need more than this," I laughed.

"Here love use this then," he told me, handing me more of the roll of paper.

I wiped his cum from my arse, stomach and cunt. I then licked my lips to get rid of the jizz he had deposited there and then wiped my nose.

Still naked, save for my shoes, we enjoyed a cuddle and a kiss. We then redressed. Being the gentleman, he retrieved my panties from the front seat and I slipped them back on too.

We agreed that we had really enjoyed it and this wasn't to be the last time he would have me, nor would he have me alone in the future either.

The next fun we had was shared with a guy from his works depot, a big heavy set man with a really thick, chubby cock.

He would also end up having my mum too, and then having me and telling me the details but that's for another time!

12