Bon Voyage

Story Info
A bawdy couple plays on the High Seas.
2.1k words
3.8
20.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first evening on the ship. We were headed south, for the far islands of the Caribbean, on the Carnival Cruise lines flag ship, Alana.

Your mom had put together the whole trip, as a present for you and I, except she invited herself as well. Since leaving for the airport three days ago, it had been the 3 of us, one big happy family, and it was starting to drive me nuts. When you two had gotten back from the shuffleboard tournament at 3, I had decided to make a break for it. I told you I was getting some exercise and headed for the on-deck pool.

When I got back two hours later, the two of you were still hunched over the table in front of the floor-to-ceiling window in her room, pouring over brochures and trying to decide what to do the next day. I said hi and excused myself back into our adjoining suite to take a shower, the chlorine burning my skin. I took my time showering and drying off, trying to prolong the silence. I decided I couldn't hide any longer, so I wrapped a towel around me and came out into the room.

While I was in there, your mom had gone off for a ships tour and you had come back into our half of the suite. Just as I came around the corner, my breath caught. Our cabin, on the starboard side, was facing the west as we headed south and the sun was setting over the empty Caribbean Sea. You were standing in front of the window, waiting for it to set. The bright yellow and orange light was filtering thru your hair and you were as beautiful as I have ever seen you. You didn't hear me as I came a little closer. The sun set a little further and had a magical erotic effect on you. You stood there in your new sundress, a light gauzy floral print. The sunlight backlit you perfectly and your dress became translucent. It was very obvious that you were not wearing under things with your new dress and the sun highlighted the curves of your body. I could feel myself grow hard quickly under the towel as I studied your body. Your tan shoulders were framed by the spaghetti straps. Your slim waist was visible thru the thin fabric, even the tattoo on your back. I took another step closer as my eyes roamed over your ass, so tight and firm. Your legs were slightly spread and between them I could just see....

I knew I had to have you. I came up directly behind you, still in my towel, which wasn't able to conceal my stiff shaft. I stood behind you and kissed your neck. Standing in the warm sun, you smiled and giggled just a bit, sighing in satisfaction as my first kiss led to many others.

As I tasted your warm skin I felt my desire grow to impossible levels. I reached down and let my towel fall, leaving me naked, just inches behind you. I took one last step toward you to kiss you harder. I moaned softly as I stepped closer, my hard cock pressing into your firm ass and nestling between your cheeks, wrapped in the soft material. Almost uncontrollably my hips press forward, driving my shaft harder into your soft cheeks. The sudden intrusion surprises you, but only for an instant, you are used to such amorous displays. You reach back and grasp my hips, realizing I'm nude and you giggle. At the same time you lean your head back and close your eyes, very much in the mood for our first time alone since the trip started.

Your hands grip my hips and pulled me deeper into your body, enhancing my pressure into your body. Feeling your response, I am overcome by desire, my mind spins as I try to think of all the things I want to do to that this moment. My tongue slips out and tastes the skin of your neck, tracing lines up along your neck, to your earlobes. I can feel your breathing quicken and I know you desire me as well. My hands come up to your sides, caressing up then down to your hips. Playfully I pull your hips hard into me, my cock pressing hard onto your ass. You purr quietly and I know you appreciate the gesture. My hands come back up and move to your chest, cupping each breast gently, and then caressing the nipples. I am rewarded by the sensation of your nipples growing hard under my touch, now pressing thru the thin fabric, creating an erotic outline in the sun. I squeeze them hard and I hear you cry out softly, feeling the passion well up inside me again. I can barely contain myself.

My tongue traces the edges of your lobe and I feel you shudder. I caress your rock hard nipple once more then both of my hands slide to your shoulders, slipping the straps down. You shrug the straps off your shoulders, accepting my advances, and now only the zipper holds the dress to your body.

One of your hands slides back to me, sliding between us, one delicate finger caressing my shaft as it presses against you. Your fingers wrap around it and slowly begin to stroke, still nestled between your cheeks. I have to stop what I'm doing and concentrate, as my head spins from your attentions. My hips move harder, driving my cock into your body even as you stroke it, gripping it hard, knowing I am turned on like almost never before.

Standing behind, you stroke me

'God Laney.... that is soooo good. Your fingers are magic to me.'

I gasp as you squeeze just a bit harder, as a response to the sweet nothings in your ear. I regain my senses, even as you stroke me, pressing me against your most tender spots. But I realize I can't take your attentions too much longer. My hand slips down and joins you and for a moment we are both pleasuring my manhood. I guide your hand away and back to your front. I take your other hand and raise them over your head. I lean into you, pressing your hands against the large floor-to-ceiling window above your head, palms wide. My hands slip behind you and you feel the zipper open. In an instant your dress falls to the floor and we are both naked. You try to lower your arms, to cover yourself.

'You're crazy, we're in the window, and everybody is going to see us!!'

But I grasp your hands and keep your spread, pressing your body against the window with my own.

I whisper in your ear

'Hmm, I think you might like that, doesn't that turn you on a bit? Hmm?'

You giggle as if it might be true but try to pull your arms in again.

'No, I don't!'

Still holding you firmly in this very erotic position I whisper again

'Laney, look around... there's no one but the fish'

You glance around and notice that no part of the ship is visible from our window, we can't be seen by anyone on board. It is as if we are floating above the water. You begin to relax and I smile.

'I hope the dolphins are as turned on as I am by you'

You start to laugh but I end that with another kiss to your neck and a firm thrust between your cheeks. My hard cock now slides unhindered against the skin of your body, feeling your warm cheeks part as I press forward.

'Keep your hands there. Don't move'

You nod and I know you are a willing participant in our game. My hands slide to your hips and I very gently press your thighs apart, which you willingly do. My tongue and lips begin to work on your neck and shoulders again, then I whisper

'Laney, I have wanted you so badly.. It's been 3 days since we've been together. You've been so busy.... its killing me'

As I'm whispering, my hands are working their way around your body. To your breasts and nipples, making them hard again, then across your stomach, to the edges of your hips, teasing, heading toward your thighs, and then gliding off at the last moment. I can almost feel you willing my hands between your legs. My hands slip down your thighs, then sliding between them, moving higher, higher, almost to your sweet sweet.. but then I pull away and caress your body again. my hands slip to your ass and squeeze your cheeks, massaging my cock between them as i grind into you again.

My hand caresses your asscheek, holding it in my palm.

'Yes Laney, you've been too busy for me.. very mean.. very naughty of you. naughty enough to need a spanking'

And with that I smack my hand against your sweet ass, leaving a light pink mark as the 'smack' echoes in the room. I know you enjoy the light play and I smack you again, hearing you moan in delight, which only makes me harder. To reward you for this pain, in a flash I slip two fingers from behind, between your thighs and plunge into your warm wet pussy. The sudden sensation of me filling you ignites an incredible fire in your body and you cry out. My fingers are massaging, searching, exploring, and reaching to excite your most sensitive spots. Your body is heaving now, meeting my caresses, breathing hard and moaning loudly. Just as quickly my fingers are gone and my hand is back on your smooth ass cheek. In one fluid movement my hand smacks your sweet ass again then slips between your thighs and my fingers penetrate you again. You are caught off guard and lose your breath at the sudden switch between slight pain and great passion. But you're not the only one being driven mad. The feeling of your incredible wetness drives me wild, knowing it for me, and knowing how it will feel shortly. Again I have to clear my head just to think straight.

One more smack and I think you've hand enough. Your breath is fast and your cheeks are as red as my handprint on your ass.

'Such a good girl Laney.. you deserve a treat now'

I kneel behind you and you feel my mouth on your ass, kissing the cheek which received the spanking. I kiss it gently, and then my lips move on. Knowing what's coming, you bend slightly at the waist, spreading for me. My tongue glides between your legs and finds your swollen lips. I hear you moan as they probe your pussy, and then slip inside. I can taste the desire in your juices and I grow harder still. After what seems like hours of licking and tasting you, I realize I need more, I need to be one with you. I stand behind you again and press tightly to your body. I take my cock in hand and trace it down your ass, teasing at your forbidden entrance, pressing just a bit. I feel your body respond.

I decide a little more teasing might be in order. After all, I am pure evil.

'Oh Laney, you know how much I love your sweet ass. It is so tight on my cock... I could watch as it slips right inside. I'd love to feel myself cum inside it, feeling you move with me while I fuck your ass.'

'but not tonight'

And with that I move further and my head glides across the sweet wetness of your pussy. I feel your body shudder and you arch your back, practically forcing the head inside, followed by the entire length of my shaft as I press into you, feeling you and driving myself wild.

In no time we have matched our pace, my body pressing you against the cool glass as the last of the sunset fades. Our bodies thump against the glass as our pace increases. With that much foreplay, it won't be long before...

Suddenly I feel your body shudder and writhe and you cry out, loudly. The sudden wetness between your thighs tells me that you've reached your first orgasm. I keep up the pace and thrust and soon you are shuddering again, and then a third time. I can no longer hold back and my pace increases, faster and harder. You know I am close and press back into me, thrusting your hips into me. I clutch, then grab onto your body hard, as your feel the warm pulse inside of you, filling you.

We catch our breath as the very last sliver of sun drops over the horizon, leaving us bathed in the dusky glow.

I kiss the back of your neck again and whisper 'I'll meet you here at sunset tomorrow.'

Vive Le End