Bond

Story Info
She needed a short term loan.
3.2k words
4.45
19.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

Marlene was originally my sister's friend but as she grew up she tended to become what you might call a family friend. She was now twenty and independent. She had a good job and was currently renting a nice unit. When she dropped by one day to see me I was somewhat surprised because, as I said, she was more my sister's friend than mine. I got along quite well with her but we'd never dated or even come close to it. I'd always considered her a bit young. That opinion was formed when she was about ten and I was so much older at fifteen. It hadn't really shifted since, even though another ten years had passed.

I knew she was after something, I just didn't know what. I let her take her time and at last she broached the subject. She'd been having landlord problems. The landlord had dropped around several times, hitting on her, using his ownership of the property to lean on her a little. She'd politely told him she wasn't interested.

From that stance she moved on to tell him impolitely that she wasn't interested. When that had no effect she lodged a complaint with the estate agent she was renting through, asking them to warn the owner off.

The owner responded by giving her twenty eight day's notice to vacate the premises, on the grounds that he had a family member who wanted to move in. The estate agent was sympathetic and told her they were dropping that owner from their list as this wasn't the first time they'd had trouble with him. They were also very helpful in getting her into a new place.

The problem lay with the bond money for the new place. She had the first month's rent, no problems, but her bond money was still tied up in the old unit and she couldn't access it fast enough for the new rental. The estate agent had assured her there would be no trouble returning her bond as she was leaving the place in excellent condition.

Could I, pretty please, lend her a thousand dollars for a week or so while she waited for her bond money to be returned? She would repay me immediately she received her refund.

"What if you don't?" I asked.

"I will," she cried. "I swear I will."

The thousand dollars wasn't going to kill me. Truth to tell I could give it to her and not even miss it. I'd been doing really well with some of the games I wrote. I'm a software engineer and I'm good at it, making a mint. Still, I didn't want to seem like too soft a touch.

"OK, I'll go the thousand dollars but I do expect to have it paid back. When does your current lease expire?"

She gave me the date and I nodded.

"OK. The estate agent is supposed to return the bond within two weeks from termination of the lease. I'll give you a week on top of that to collect the bond, cash the cheque, and repay the loan."

She was all thank you, thank you, thank you.

"There is one tiny little detail," I told her.

She looked suspicious. "You want some interest?" she asked carefully.

"No. Just giving you a warning. If you don't repay by the nominated time I'll just naturally have to hunt you down and paddle your backside."

I smiled as I said it and she gave me a derisive look.

"As if," she scoffed. "You won't need to worry though. I'll repay promptly."

I sat down at my computer and transferred the thousand straight to her account and she departed, all smiles. I expected that she'd make an honest attempt to repay me but I wasn't sure she was wise to trust in the goodwill of an estate agent. I never knew of one who would willingly return a bond. Still, it wouldn't bother me if she didn't. Not that I'd actually spank her, my sister would object like crazy, but I certainly wouldn't be lending her additional funds in the future.

I received a phone call from Marlene a few weeks later. The estate agent had no problems with returning the bond. (That indicated to me that the agent really didn't like the owner.) She'd drop past Saturday afternoon to let me have the money, if that was OK by me.

That was certainly OK by me. I was always home if someone was coming to give me money. Saturday afternoon rolled around and Marlene rolled up.

As soon as I saw her I knew something had gone wrong. She was dressed in Daisy Dukes (very short Daisy Dukes) and a ragged t-shirt that covered her bust but not much else. She looked sensational. The only thing wrong was the last thing she was wearing; a nervous look.

"Um, my car broke down," she told me as soon as she was inside the house. "I had to call for road side assist. The battery had died. The mechanic said it happened when they got too old and pointed out my battery was ten years old. He said it had probably dies a couple of years ago and I'd been driving with a zombie battery, but the zombie had also given up. I had to pay for the mechanic and a new battery. Do you know what they charge for batteries? It's scandalous."

I sympathised. I did know what they charged. Paying for a mechanic and a battery I doubt she had any change from two fifty. I mentioned this figure to her.

"Close," she said with some disgust. "Two sixty, actually. Um, I had to use part of the bond money to pay him."

Somehow, that didn't surprise me. I just waited to see what sort of a solution she'd come up with.

"I have five hundred here," she said, fishing it out of her purse and handing to me. "I was sort of hoping that you could let me pay the rest of it back fortnightly out of my salary, at a hundred dollars a shot."

Leaving her with a couple of hundred that she could pay right now if I insisted. I didn't insist.

"That sounds fair and reasonable to me," I said. "Having your battery die wasn't something you could have foreseen so I guess I can make allowances."

She still looked a little nervous as though waiting for the other shoe to drop. I was puzzled for a moment and then I remembered the spanking threat.

"Oh, and you don't need to worry about a spanking," I said, letting her see I was laughing at her. "You've made an honest attempt to repay and the breakdown wasn't your fault."

Marlene managed to look both relieved and irritated. The relief I could understand but not the irritation.

"What? You don't think I could handle being spanked?" she demanded to know.

It suddenly dawned on me that her Daisy Dukes had been worn so that it would be easier for me to spank her. No messy dress to get in the way. She'd been psyching herself up for a spanking and now I was saying no.

"I'm sure you could," I said diplomatically, "but there's no need. You made an honest attempt to pay the money back and I have no doubt that you'll make your payments as promised. I don't see any need for a penalty."

"You said," she said defiantly. "I had to pay it back or else. Well, I haven't paid it back."

"So you think I should spank you just because part of the repayment will be a bit late?"

"You said," she repeated. Yep. She'd psyched herself up and now wanted it as a matter of right.

"OK. If that's the way you feel lose the Daisy Dukes and come here." I patted my knee.

Now she was looking shocked.

"Wh-what do you mean, lose my Daisy Dukes?"

"Well, if I'm going to spank you it will just naturally have to be on your bare bottom," I said earnestly.

"But it I bend over these leave my cheeks effectively bare," she said, plucking at her shorts.

"Not good enough," I said mournfully. "Perhaps we'd better leave it go after all."

Check and mate, as far as I was concerned.

Not as far as Marlene was concerned it turned out. She was now wearing an annoyed look, suspecting I was trying to put one over on her, and she wasn't having it. Muttering to herself she started working on the buttons of her shorts. I watched, startled, as she first unbuttoned and then doffed her shorts, not believing she would do so until I saw them sliding down, leaving her in a scrap of lace that I suppose were supposed to be panties.

"Bare, you said, didn't you?" she said, and her scrap of lace joined her Daisy Dukes. As soon as I'd seen her panties I'd guessed that she was clean shaven, mainly because those panties hadn't room to hide anything. She had now proved that beyond dispute.

She walked proudly over to me to bend over, knowing that I was looking at her and gloating over that fact.

"Hold it," I said, before she could bend over my knee.

"Yes?" she inquired with a triumphant smirk.

"You look a trifle silly dressed like that," I told her. "Perhaps you should take your top off as well. It's not as though it's covering much, anyway."

"Excuse me," she said indignantly.

"That didn't come out quite the way I meant it. Let me phrase it this way. While your top is certainly covering your lovely and ample charms at the moment, when you bend over it will go with gravity, leaving said charms exposed. I just feel it would be wiser to take your top off right from the start."

"It wouldn't have shown you my ample charms, as you so quaintly phrase it," she said icily. "I am wearing a bra, you know."

I sighed and lifted the front of that cut-off she was wearing. I didn't have to lift far to expose her bra and breasts.

"No," I said shaking my head. "That bra, lovely though it is, is decorative more than supportive. Keep it on by all means, but I bet your breasts fall out of it as soon as you're bending over."

I was right and we both knew it. Whatever she was thinking she apparently decided it was easier to just take off her top and bra rather than argue about it. She slipped them off, glaring at me and just daring me to comment.

And now she was naked. Beautifully naked.

I certainly wasn't going to spoil the moment by opening my big mouth. I just reached for her, a hand lightly pressing against her back, encouraging her to bend over. She did so but she was getting more and more nervous as she did, wondering if she'd made an error.

"Don't worry," I told her. "I'm not going to molest you. I'll just keep reminding myself I'm a gentleman and that you're a friend of my sister."

"I wasn't worried," she snapped, and I proved what a gentleman I was by not calling her a liar.

"I'm just going to paddle your tush," I said, lightly patting said tush. "I won't be trying to touch you here," running my hand around and cupping her mound, "or here," my other hand brushing lightly across her breasts.

She made an odd sound when I squeezed her pussy, sort of like a strangled scream, and another when I brushed against her breasts, but my hands were gone again before she had time to lodge a protest. I started spanking her bottom.

Well, sort of spanking it. At this stage you might say I was giving it some hard pats.

"This is a spanking?" she asked after a few moments.

"Don't knock it," I told her. "Doing it this way means that the spanking will take longer to complete. You'll find your bottom starts smarting soon enough."

I was quite happy to continue with the patting but I made sure to slowly increase the force behind the patting. Like I told her, as time passed she found those little pats were starting to sting, and there always seemed to be another one on the way. I wondered when she'd get defensive and start trying to distract me, even if she wasn't consciously aware of what she'd be doing.

I'd progressed to a definite spank accompanied by a little flourish as I rubbed her bottom lightly after each spank. That was the point that her legs started to drift further apart, offering me a far better view of her pussy.

After observing her charms for a while I dropped a light slap on her mound, my hand neatly covering it. She gasped and hastily closed her legs again, while I continued the light spanking she was getting. Maybe not so light now as she was certainly feeling the accumulated effects. It only took a few more spanks and her legs drifted apart again.

Another spank to her mound, stinging rather than hurting, and she gasped but held firm in her position, leaving open my access to her pussy. Assuming she was granting permission I started to drop the occasional spank there, not enough to seem as though I was targeting it, but enough to keep her aware of what might happen at any moment.

Marlene's bottom had a healthy red flush to it and her pussy was reacting to those slaps that did land there. I could see that it had swollen slightly, her lips getting puffy and swelling, parting slightly to allow her inner lips to start emerging. Her inner lips were already glistening with a touch of moisture.

Deciding that enough is plenty I dropped a last slap against her mound, leaving my hand resting there, rubbing slightly. My other hand had found her breasts and was rubbing them, enjoying the feel of her hardened nipples.

"I think we can call it a day with the spanking," I said. "The question is, what next? Do I push you down onto your hands and knees and fuck you hard or do I paddle your pussy hard and fast and see if that gives you a climax?"

"You said you weren't going to molest me," she said in a husky voice. Sex appeal just oozed from her voice whether she knew it or not.

"I also said I was a gentleman," I returned. "I guess I lie a lot."

She didn't say anything for a while and I continued to give her pudenda a meaningful massage. Seeing she hadn't picked an option I chose one for her. I eased her off my lap and onto the carpet, resting on her hands and knees.

I stood up and started unfastening my trousers, looking down at her in anticipation. She looked up at me and I could see her swallow nervously.

"Wh-what are you going to do?" she asked and I didn't say anything, just smiling."

"Oh," she said in a small voice. "Oh god," she said in a much louder voice when I dropped my trousers. She hastily looked away from me, face red.

I dropped to my knees next to her, my hand once more starting to rub her pussy. Her head was up and she was pointedly not looking towards me. I eased her legs further apart and now I was kneeling behind her. I reached around her and my hands closed over her breasts and I lightly massaged them. My erection was pressing firmly against her, the length of it leaning between her buttocks. She was breathing hard, panting almost.

Leaving one hand to enjoy her breasts I started touching her pussy again, not rubbing this time but spreading her lips and slipping my fingers inside her. Touching and teasing. Teasing and touching.

She lost her temper.

"Will you, for god's sake, stop stuffing around and do it?" she half screamed at me.

I dragged my cock down into position and she waited, almost quivering with expectation. I pressed against her, pushing at the sweet spot, her lips yielding before me. Then I was pushing deep and Marlene groaned with relief, pushing firmly back against me.

Now it was a case of hands on breasts and start riding. I started off with a nice firm stroke and Marlene was right there with me, humping her hips and pushing back against me, letting me drive in to the fullest. I kept this up for quite a while.

Women have it so much easier than men. They can just lie there and take it, all soft and yielding, letting the man do all the work. Men, we have to work at it, starting nice and hard and not daring to climax any time soon if we want to keep that hardness. If we climax that's the end of the game. If the woman climaxes she's quite capable of just smiling and saying, "That's a good start."

Even with those disadvantages we still labour mightily to show the girls what fantastic beasts we are, and that was what I was doing now. I stroked Marlene's breasts, agitating her nipples, causing her additional pleasure with my touch. And all the time I was doing this I was driving in hard, feeling and relishing her response, taking my enjoyment from the action and knowing that she was getting her own pleasure at the same time.

I kept going for as long as I could. I'd once had an older woman as a lover. She did all the running. I think I was her toy boy for a while. She taught me to slow down a little while fucking. Go like the clappers for a while, yes, but then slow down, let the excitement die down just a little, and then go like the clappers again. It extends your stamina, she explained, and I found it worked.

It was certainly working on Marlene, much to her fury. I'd been pounding in and she'd been all set to climax, then she found I'd slowed a little, bringing her down off the boil.

She didn't say anything the first time I did that, although I heard her muttering something the second time. At the third time she definitely had a gentle word to say.

"If you do that again I'm going to castrate you with the dullest knife I can find," she said softly but sincerely.

With a promise like that I had only one course of action I could take. I started laying on the power, driving her higher, driving her wild, and finally giving her the climax she wanted while accepting my own with some relief.

"Are you going to beat me if I miss any of my payments?" Marlene asked as we lay exhausted on the floor.

"That wasn't my intention but I'm open to persuasion," I admitted. "Just give me a chance to recover before you try persuading."

She smirked, looking triumphant. I could just imagine her claiming she had to miss a payment and demanding a beating for it. My life was going to be interesting for a while I suspected.

Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers