Bondage Fantasy

Story Info
Wife fantasizes about being restrained.
839 words
4.04
43k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You promise me an evening of lovemaking like we've never had before...of course, I am excited by that thought and think about it all day. My pussy keeps twitching in anticipation of what might be to come.

Here is what happens...

First, you undress me, suckling and gently nipping at my breasts, and running your hands over my ass. You push me back onto the bed, and climb on top of me, holding my hands down above my head, not letting me touch you. You are naked and I can feel your hard cock pressing into my leg, as you kiss my neck, and work your way down to my erect nipples. You run your tongue all over my big tits, and only when I beg you, do you finally take a nipple into your mouth and suck on it. Then gently you take the other nipple between your teeth and nip at it, drawing it through your teeth, and making me moan. My pussy is getting so damp, and I try to arch my hips to get you to fuck me...but you won't.

First you have to shave me...and you do this, making sure to accidentally touch my clit, making me gasp every time. When you are done, you spread my lips wide and order me to play with it for a minute, and as I frig my clit you watch, getting harder yourself. You tell me to pinch my own nipples, while you run your tongue all over my pussy for a couple minutes, but slowly, so I won't cum yet. You stick a couple of fingers into my hot hole and give me a taste of what is to come...but then you stop.

You handcuff me to the bed, and tell me to look up. On the ceiling, there are two hooks that I didn't notice before, and wonder what they are for. Then, you pull two leashes out of hiding, and clip them onto them. They hang down over the bed, and you order me to put up my feet and legs. You slip a foot into each one, so now my legs are elevated like you like them, wide open, and I am fully restrained. I'm so excited I can feel myself getting so wet.

You take your time licking and nipping at my breasts, then reach into the drawer and pull out my whip. You run the tip of it over my nipples and tits, and whack them gently, making me moan. Then you run it down and over my pussy and thighs and start smacking them...and then smack my ass with it. I'm powerless to resist. You tell me what a dirty girl I am, and stick your cock in my mouth and order me to suck.

I lick it and suck it, while you run the whip down to my pussy and play with it with the end. I'm so excited, and suck harder on that juicy cock...I can't wait to feel it in my wet pussy. I beg you to fuck me, but you won't yet, as you shove your dick back in my mouth and spank me with my whip. I pull hard at my restraints, but I can't get away. I'm yours to do what you want with.

Finally you kneel between my legs your big cock hard, and wet from my mouth...but you still won't fuck me, as much as I beg. You slide it over my pussy...and touch my clit with it but you hold out another minute. You want to make me cum first, so you take one of my favorite vibrators and run it over my hard clit and wet pussy, and then plunge it into me. Slowly you fuck me with it for a minute, and then you lick my clit while you have my vibrator deep inside of me. I can't help myself and I groan and moan that I'm cumming. Being dominated by you and used gives me a huge orgasm that ripples through my body, and I shudder and buck at the pleasure of it.

As the last of my orgasm subsides, you climb between my legs and ram that huge juicy cock deep in me. You fuck me so hard with it, deep and fast. It feels soooo good. Now I tell YOU to fuck me...fuck me hard with that cock baby. You feel so good in my wet pussy. You ram it in one last time, and cum inside of me and I can feel your cock twitching as it empties into my wetness. I moan as I feel your hot seed fill my well-fucked pussy, and I look up into your lust glazed eyes as you cum.

You free me of my restraints, and lovingly kiss my breasts, and my full lips as you whisper how much you love me. I smile contentedly and snuggle into you, dreaming of what we can come up with next that is just as exciting to share. Sweet dreams my love.