Bondage Games

Story Info
Man ties up woman & has his way with her.
1.3k words
4.21
85.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most guys have no clue what to do when a woman tells them to tie her up and have their way with her. But Mark, oh now Mark knew exactly what to do with a little tied up slut.

I met Mark when I was visiting a friend of mine who was married to one of the guys assigned to the same ship as my ex-husband. Mark was married and had a little baby. He was also very unhappy. The day that I met him we got stoned together and ended up making out within sight of his apartment's front door. His wife was taking a nap.

A couple of weeks after I'd started seeing Mark he came over to my apartment one Friday night. He had a bundle of rope with him and a wicked gleam in his eye. When I opened the door he shoved me back against the wall and stuck his tongue down my throat as he shoved the door shut with his foot.

Mark had arrived just as I was getting out of the shower and so I was wearing nothing but a robe, which he promptly pulled off of me and threw across the room. Not giving me time to speak, he shoved me into the bedroom and threw me down on the bed. When I drew breath to speak, he tweaked one of my nipples and slapped the other breast hard. I understood then that I was not to speak. He kissed me again as he began to uncoil the rope, stopping only long enough to grab at my pussy and feel how wet I was already. Grinning evilly, he slapped my pussy lips and began to wind the rope around my waist. I lay passively as he wound the rope tightly around me - up around my breasts, making them throb. He bound my entire chest, leaving the tips of my breasts uncovered and pulsating, and then tied my arms down against my body. I was immobile from the waist up. Then he gagged me with a handy bandanna.

When I was well and truly bound, Mark lay down on the bed next to me. He was still fully clothed. He yanked my legs apart and began torturing my pussy with one hand while his other hand pinched my swollen nipples. I was gasping into my gag and trying to arch my hips and push against his hand - being made helpless had made my pussy wet and throbbing.

Mark whispered that I was a bad girl and used his fingers to part my pussy lips, exposing my swollen clit to view. Then, looking intently at my face, Mark spanked my pussy. The pain against my wet pussy lips was shocking. I screamed into my gag, but my traitorous body was already arching toward him, begging for more. He knew it too. He spanked my pussy again and again, and my clit hardened further every time he did it. As amazing as it was to me, I felt an orgasm building in my tortured cunt. I strained toward Mark, begging him with my eyes to please don't stop. Just one more - please. But Mark knew what he was doing. He stopped before I could come, leaving me crying hot tears of unsatisfied lust.

Mark rolled me over onto my knees, my face pushing into the pillows. He shoved two rough fingers into my sopping pussy, pumping them a few times before spreading the moisture up to my ass. My pussy was left empty and throbbing as he removed his thick, calloused fingers. I felt the tip of his index finger spreading my juices over my nether hole. Suddenly he shoved his finger into my ass, causing me to moan with the surprising pleasure of it. He worked more wetness into my asshole with each thrust of his finger, asking whether I liked to be fucked in the ass, whether I was his good little slut. I groaned and bucked my ass back at him, begging for more. He laughed and said "no, not yet my little slut" and pulled his finger from my rear.

I cried into my gag, frustrated and aroused. Then Mark began to spank me. He was an auto mechanic and so had very strong, calloused hands. He spanked my soft ass with those big, hard hands, causing me to cry into my gag and the pillow. He spanked me for I don't know how long, until my ass felt like it was on fire. All the while calling me his slut. And I wanted more. Finally, just as the pain was morphing into some kind of new pleasurable sensation, he flipped me once again onto my back. He growled as he rubbed his denim-covered hard-on against my sopping wet cunt. The ridges of the seams on his crotch caused me to go into a frenzy as I rubbed myself against him. Nothing mattered but the sensations this friction was causing in my pussy. I just HAD to come. Mark laughed as I writhed under him, trying to create more pressure against my screaming clit. Suddenly he reared up and climbed up my helpless, bucking torso.

Kneeling on either side of my head, Mark ripped the button fly open on his jeans and pulled out his hard cock. He growled at me again and yanking the gag out of my mouth, immediately shoved his cock down my throat. "Suck my cock, slut. Suck on it good." He said. I lifted my head as his hand tangled in the back of my hair and he began to pump his hips, forcing his cock deep into my throat. I licked the underside of his cock as he thrust, allowing my teeth to lightly graze the ridge of his cockhead. After what seemed an eternity, his cock went rigid and he thrust hard into the back of my throat as he came. I swallowed every drop of his semen and then licked him clean. Mark looked down at me, his eyes shining and a happy grin on his face. "Good little slut."

I whimpered, still not having been given permission to speak. Mark grinned again and buttoned up his jeans. Shifting between my thighs, he placed his denim-covered crotch against my sopping pussy once again. "Come on you little slut, make yourself come." He said, thrusting himself once against me. I had no shame and wrapped my legs around his hips, rubbing my swollen clit against the rough denim. As my gyrations grew more frenzied, Mark grabbed my hips and dragged me up against his re-awakened erection. I bucked my hips frantically, feeling the swelling of his cock through his jeans when my clit caught against the edge of one of the seams. This sent me screaming over the edge as I finally came, drenching the crotch of his jeans with my fluids.

Before my orgasm had finished, Mark once again unbuttoned his fly and shoved his cock into my pussy. He thrust into me hard and fast, his cock throbbing and growing with each thrust. He gripped my hips and slammed into me as I came again, my legs wrapping tightly around his waist. Then, releasing my hips, Mark moved his hands up and used his thumbs to pinch my still-hard clit as he fucked me. He pinched and twisted my clit, all the while slamming into my sopping pussy. Then, as I felt his cock begin to spurt, he pinched my clit and pulled it out from my body, causing my pussy to convulse with an orgasm in spite of (or perhaps because of) the pain.

Mark slipped his rapidly softening cock out of my cunt and once again shoved it into my mouth. I gratefully licked all the fluids from Mark's cock and then sighed as he buttoned up his jeans. Mark unwound the yards of rope from my body, then stood up and kissed me as he prepared to leave my apartment. He had never even removed his shoes.