Bondage in the Woods

Story Info
Jane & he - does the tree makes three?
3.5k words
4.21
138.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emu_p
emu_p
14 Followers

Jane was outside the back door puffing on a cigarette and did not hear me sneak up on her, dressed casually in a T-shirt with no bra the first she realised that I was behind her was when my hands found there way under her shirt to start fondling her nipples.

Normally she would object as the house at the end of our garden overlooks us but this week they were away on holiday. She allowed me to continue toying with her nipples until they were fully erect. I bet she thought that next I would yank down her jeans and we'd enjoy a nice, leisurely late evening fuck bent over the patio table. I pressed my erection against her arse as I assume she waited for my hands to move from her breasts to her hips, waiting for me to strip her from her jeans and panties and plunge my hard cock deep inside her.

I must admit I thought about it for a moment but I had a far better plan in mind, Jane turned her head to look at me noting the devilish grin on my face as I gently lead her indoors and upstairs to the bed room.

"We are gonna have some fun tonight," I remarked as Jane climbed the stairs.

"Oh, excellent." She replied without realising just what I had in mind

First I asked Jane to strip completely naked, to which she complied without question as I rummaged through her underwear drawer, before selecting a sheer black bra, thong, matching suspender belt and a pair of stockings. I held out the items to her and instructed her to dress, as I selected a pair of Black boots from her wardrobe. Jane looked puzzled as to why she would have to wear boots to bed, but bed was not the destination I had in mind.

I Lead her back down the stairs leaving her standing in the lounge while I collected her long black coat from the hook in the toilet. "So are we going to do it in the garden," she enquired as I held up the coat and helped her slip it on. But it was not the back door I lead her to it was the front! Jane hesitated on the threshold for a moment before allowing herself to be lead towards my car. With a little bleep the central looking opened, I forward opened the front passenger door and motioned her inside. I must admit a bit reluctantly Jane climbed into the front seat and allowed me to fasten the seat belt around her.

I walked around the back of my 4x4 and climbed into the drivers seat, firing the engine into life before baking off the drive onto the road. By now it was nearly 10 o'clock and most of the roads around our sleepy little town were deserted as we headed out into the surrounding countryside for a location that I had carefully selected earlier during the day. As I Turned off the main road I killed the headlights, the light from the slim crescent of the moon that was occasionally visible from behind the clouds barely lit the muddy track that we were now traveling down. Once away from the road I switched back on the headlights as we traveled deeper into the woods. "Where are you taking me," Jane asked with a slight glint in her eye. There are miles and miles of woods, surrounding our town and Jane and I often enjoy walking and exploring in the daylight. We both adore making love outdoors, and we've found several spots that provide just the right mix of privacy & comfort to make our outings that "extra-special".

However tonight I ignored Jane's demands to know where we were going, as I turned the 4x4 down a long, steep slope that opened up into a clearing. There was one tall, slender tree in the middle of the clearing; it's bare branches rustling in the cool night breeze. Moonlight now shining down through the sparse canopy.

"It's a bit spooky here," Jane remarked.

"Yes maybe but its also very, very private," I replied. "You could scream and scream and no one would even hear you."

"Really?" Jane replied, with nervous excitement creeping into her voice.

I didn't reply as I jumped out and made my way round to the passenger's door. Jane removed her seatbelt as I opened the door and grabbed hold of her wrist, half-dragged her over to the tree. I yanked her coat off her shoulders and pulled it down her arms trapping her wrists together behind her back. Taking a length of rope from my back pocket I tied her arms together before finally removing the coat and tossing it aside. I pushed her forward until her tits were pressed tight against the bark of the tree, and using another piece of rope secured her in place by passing the rope around both her waist and the tree trunk. She was now trapped, with her arms tied behind her. I undid the rope that held her hands behind her back then retied it so that she was hugging the tree her hands now tied at the wrists behind the tree. Thus exposing her near naked body more readily.

Jane admitted to me later that she had been on fire, as she stood secured to the tree. She had been soaking wet between her legs as she loves fucking outdoors, and loves it when she is tied up. She had spread her legs, waiting for the penetration that she so desperately craved. Her nipples had been stiff, more from the lust of the situation rather than the cold of the night air.

I returned to the 4x4 to retrieve my camera, the thought of this photo opportunity to catch my scantily clad wife helplessly tied to a tree making my erection strain against my jeans. Jane posed for the camera spreading her legs wide wiggling her little white arse in the moonlight. I walked up behind her and began kissing her neck savagely, my fingers finding her erect nipples, pulling hard, she was panting now, waiting for the moment that she craved. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she begged. All thoughts that Jane may have had about her predicament had now gone from her mind the fact that here she was helplessly tied to a tree was making her very turned on. Due to the time of night she was no longer afraid that someone might come by and see her, in fact the idea that someone might actually be watching her from the darkness heightened her excitement even more. With that thought she spread her legs wider. Wanting to touch her-self, cursing me for securing her hands behind the tree.

I was now standing just behind my wife's left shoulder. She flinched when she felt the cold steel of the blade against her skin as I slipped the knife under the strap of her bra. The flimsy material was no match for its sharpness as the shoulder strap cut as if made of butter; the second strap followed the same fate. Jane was trembling as I slid the knife down her cleavage. As I cut away at the front of the bra between the cups the soft lacey fabric was brushing against her nipples heightening the sensation. Jane arched her back, as my hand moved down, down, down, to onto her stomach, She was panting now, spreading her legs wider as the knife effortlessly sliced away her thong.

"Oh, God..." Jane whimpered, as my hands returned to her breasts. She could feel my warm breath on her neck as my hands now cupped her breasts, feeling their weight as I allowed my lips to brush the back of her neck, softly kissing it as I turned my attention to her shoulders. I kissed my way down her back releasing her breasts as I fell to my knees before burying my face between her legs, taking long, deep breaths, inhaling the scent of her pussy. I allowed my fingertips to lightly brush against her clit; Jane writhed under my touch, as if an electric shook was passing through her pussy. She rubbed her legs together, trapping my hand in place. Moaning as she bit her lip, "Do you know what you're doing to me?" she almost cried.

I was fully aware of what I was doing to her as I stood up again, turning my attention once again to her naked breasts, my mouth covering her right nipple as my tongue massaged the flesh around it, before flicking around her nipple, then tugging at it with my lips moving it back and forth as Jane threw back her head and began moaning out loud, not restrained moaning but as if she did not care if anyone could hear her. I switched my attention to her left nipple, greedily sucking upon it, as my fingers continued to keep up the attention on her moist right nipple. Jane couldn't bear it any longer; her juices were now freely flowing down her thigh.

"Take your clothes off, " Jane begged I need you now!

"I want you, I want your cock inside me, and I want it now."

I was shaking my head. I could not believe my wife was so far gone that she did not appear to even care it anybody was to she her the way she was now, all tied up...

I also put all thoughts as to our location out of my mind and frantically removed all my clothes. My cock was rock hard and I needed to use it. "Hurry!" Jane begged. I moved into position behind my wife my cock sticking out before me as I approached her arse, I took my cock in my hand my fingers encircling my shaft massaging my cock as I began to slowly wank behind her. Every now and then my knob hit her bare arse cheeks, "I want you to put that between my legs," Jane pleaded.

My hand found its way to her soaking pussy lips, "Feel how warm I am, feel how wet you've made me. Move your fingers inside me please...." My fingers brushed her clit again and again as I moved my hand to part her opening.

"Darling would you like me to replace my fingers with something a bit larger," I said as I leaned forward and spoke into the ear

"Uh-huh," She was breathing hard now as my fingers explored her opening. She felt my fingers invade her, but she wanted more!

"I want you, put yourself inside me, ram your cock where your fingers are"

By now my cock was searching for her hole, but due to the rope tying her to the tree it was hard to get the angle right. I kicked her legs further apart, took a step forward, and my cock found the target.

Slowly I pushed myself deep inside, as I assume a shock wave of ecstasy pulsated through Jane's body as she groaned out loud. I slowly, very slowly, pulled back; Jane could feel my hardness slowly being withdrawn only to be thrust back in again deeper. She groaned with pleasure as each time I pulled out and pushed back in again, slowly, very slowly, prolonging the experience for as long as I could. "Darling, fuck me harder!" She needed more so I gave her more, I took her hips in my hands and started thrusting, faster and faster, until she was really getting screwed, fucking her so hard that the rope dug into her waist every time I pulled out and with every forward thrust her tits ground against the trunk of the tree. After every thrust Jane cried out into the night air, she no longer seemed to care as her orgasm consumed her so powerfully that she had to hug the tree for support her legs turning to jelly. I knew what had just happened and I could feel my own cock quivering, then erupting deep inside Jane. A warm feeling spreading inside her pussy as my cock flooded her with spunk. My cock pulsed again and again, as I kept thrusting, driving my wife to yet another orgasm. We both stood still in the night air catching our breath as I held her in a tight embrace.

We had both been so engrossed in our lovemaking that we had not noticed the little blue jeep that had sneaked into the clearing, gently freewheeling down the muddy slope with both its engine and headlights turned off. The driver now out of the jeep was removing their clothes before slowly approached the tree.

My head whipped round to see who was behind me as I felt a hand reach through between my legs and grab hold of my balls. I was surprised but relieved to find that the hand belonged to Lucy; she smiled as she stood there silently, her nude evenly tanned body was absolutely beautiful in the moonlight. Her breasts lovely and firm, her nipples erect and standing up as if begging to be sucked. Her pubic hair had been freshly shaven away to reveal her cute pussy, her inner lips protruding very slightly, showing her well-shaped slit to the full. It made me horny just looking at her.

"You're staring," Lucy laughed. I just nodded. "Do you like what you see?" I nodded again, almost bashfully. She hesitated for a moment, then moved closer and knelt on the ground her eyes glued on my cock still buried deep inside Jane's pussy. "Having you look at my naked body like that really makes me hot" Lucy remarked, "I'm so horny, and seeing both your naked bodies has really gotten me excited, Do you mind if I join you?" I shook my head slowly. With that she crawled into the space between Jane's legs kneeling up so that her face was level with Jane's pussy. My cock was going limp by now and as Lucy positioned herself it fell out of my wife's pussy allowing cum to dribble down onto Lucy's chest.

Lucy leaned forward and took my flaccid cock into her mouth, as she rubbed my cum into her tits, pinching her own erect nipples as she massaged the seamen into her tanned skin. I in turn started to tease and pinch Jane's nipples so she would not feel left out. I hoped that Lucy's arrival had not spoilt her enjoyment as I bent forward and gave Jane a gentle kiss on the back of her neck. Her eyes closed, and she seemed almost disappointed that my kiss didn't last longer. She spread her legs wider giving Lucy a better view of her pussy. Lucy slid her lips down my semi hard shaft before removing it from her mouth wet and gleaming, a strand of saliva remained attached to my knob for a brief moment before it broke. Jane then felt Lucy guide my cock up the inside of her thigh, before gently guiding it into her pussy. I pushed it in as deep as I could, then slowly slide it out again, Lucy's fingers were spreading Jane's pussy lips wide, allowing the escaping spunk to coat my cock. Lucy reached up with her other hand and guided my knob back in to her mouth, noisily licking it clean.

The fingers on Lucy's other hand already had Jane's erect hard clit slid out from its protective sheath. Stroking it as it swelled still more. Jane has rather a large clit and Lucy caught her breath as she saw the pink head slip even further out. As her expert fingers worked, Jane's bud about the diameter of a pencil slid out at least a cm. Lucy's mouth was open and she was almost drooling. "God, I'm hot," Jane croaked. "My clit is on fire! It needs to be licked and sucked, are you gonna suck it, Lucy or are you just going to tease me?" My fingers were still squeezing Jane's nipples hard as Jane begged for Lucy's lips around her clit, "Please suck it." Lucy leaned forward, lips pursed, her tongue licked her bottom lip, and then she pulled back. There was indecision in her eyes, Jane begged again thrusting her pelvis forward trapping Lucy's head against the tree.

Lucy responded by sticking out her tongue and then slowly allowed it to circle Jane's clit. Jane moaned softly thrusting herself forward, close to Lucy's face. The scent of Jane's hot used open sex filled Lucy's nostrils, as I watched her go down on my wife. Each time Lucy withdrew her tongue she would replace it with her fingers letting them slide in and out, putting two, then three inside her wet slippery hole. By now Jane was almost dripping, Lucy's fingers were making little squishing noises as they moved in and out. Jane had bent forward still more, and I could not resist her exposed arse hole.

Lucy pulled her fingers out again, and hesitated. She looked at my erect cock, slick and coated with her saliva. Her fingers were soaked as she lifted them to her mouth. She could smell Jane's lust, mingled with both our juices; she placed her fingers against her lips and slid them inside her mouth. Her lips closed around them as her tongue licked them clean as she slowly finger fucked her own mouth with her eyes closed. Lucy then bent forward and gently kissed Jane's Clit. Jane thrust herself forward as again Lucy's tongue slid into her pussy. My hands were still kneading Jane's breasts as I again kissed her neck; I then pulled back a little allowing my cock to nestle at the entrance to her arsehole. Jane's eyes closed as I gently slowly slid my cock deep inside her arse.

Jane started to moan as Lucy's tongue slid from the bottom of her slit to the top, slowly and delicately. Jane cried out as it flicked the underside of her clit Lucy responded flicking it around some more, Her lips closing over it as she sucked it softly at first, then harder, her tongue flicking again and again, the way she liked her own clit to treated. Slowly Lucy kissed, licked and sucked Jane's spread pussy, as I gently pumped my cock in and out of her arsehole. Lucy concentrated her lips and tongue on Jane's clit as she slowly brought her to the point of no return. Jane cried out her hips bucking against Lucy's mouth. Her pussy contracting as she reached her climax. This climax was strong and intense, but Lucy was not going to stop there! Using her nimble fingers she spread Jane's outer lips further, revealing her inner labia, nibbling upon it as she spread Jane even wider with her fingers allowing access to the vaginal centre with her tongue, Jane moaned with pleasure. Lucy pressed her lips harder sucking Jane's salty sweet juice into her mouth. Both girls were now moaning. I pushed my cock deeper into my wife's arse wiggling it around. The heavenly scent of both girls excited sex almost made me climax.

Lucy was again licking Jane's slit over and over again, flicking her large clit bud at the end of each up stroke. Jane's hips moving toward Lucy's eager tongue with each of my thrusts as I pushed my cock deeper inside her arse. Carefully, Lucy slid first one, then two fingers up inside Jane. To add to the sensation she then crossed her fingers and slowly pushed them in and out, rotating her wrist with each thrust to stimulate Jane's pussy all the while sucking upon her clit, her tongue flicking rapidly against it as she finger fucked my wife. Jane could not help but moan and cry out again, her hips still bucking as Lucy's fingers now flew in and out of her frantically, as all the time my cock invaded her arse. Lucy flicked her tongue as fast as she could against Jane's clit and she exploded screaming over and over, I was glad we were in the middle of nowhere!

Jane's vaginal muscles clamped down on Lucy's fingers, also having the effect of tightening her arse at the same time, a gush of salty fluid ejaculated into Lucy's mouth as she climaxed. I could not hold back any longer and I also exploded deep inside her. Jane's climax seemed to go on and on before finally she slumped forward allowing Lucy to withdraw her fingers and myself to slowly slide my cock out of her arse. I watched as her little brown hole closed slowly, a trickle of cum dribbling out and down toward her pussy. Lucy was still licking the salty ejaculate from the inside of her thigh. As I turned Jane's head to plant a kiss on her lips as she regained her breath.

When Jane had recovered she thanked Lucy. "I have never climaxed like that in my entire life." She said wide-eyed. "I can't believe how utterly wonderful that was. I was literally seeing stars! I never knew how wonderful, and intense a climax could be. I always climax with my husband; but-" she paused, "never, ever like that. You were both wonderful. Thank you." "Well I really enjoying it too" Replied Lucy "Now perhaps I could take a turn tied to the tree?" I started to release the rope from Jane's waist and awaited her response...

emu_p
emu_p
14 Followers