Bondage Olympics Pt. 01

Story Info
Uniforms first.
1.2k words
4.15
23.4k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfsdada
sfsdada
91 Followers

In the not too distant future, due to the openness of sexuality in public, the more liberal and noncensored world embraced the concept of the bondage olympics. Unlike being a separate event completely, the bondage olympics were part of the main Olympics - just an assortment of added events that involves restraints, sexual innuendos and more.

Katie Kormic, a three time local marathon champion from California was participating for the first time. She wasn't really that sure if this would be for her, but getting into the main Olympics was too hard so she opted for the easier try out of the bondage olympics. Surprisingly, the tryouts involves no bondage oriented trials - it was a normal run which she won with flying colors. This was the first Bondage olympics, so apparently the events were meant to be kept in secret for the sake of equal competition.

She decided to join the American team in the ending. There was a bit of nervousness to this decision - she had to sign a nondisclosure agreement not to disclose any of the details of her event and also a surrendering of rights except in the off case that she gives up and is then forced to go home. She had no idea if she was signed up for multiple events or not - apparently that was up to the country's delegated "dominating coaches" that would be in control of her.

Katie was fairly attractive by her own honest opinion. She had decently curved and large breasts, was not too tall but a nice presentable height, and a shaped butt. She knew that some people oogled at her marathon pictures with her drenched in sweat in skin tight clothing. She didn't mind it too much which drew her to the Bondage Olympics.

"Ma'am, thanks for signing the contract, your flight leaves tomorrow at 3pm for Geneva," said the male courteson at the legal office.

Katie beamed, excited about this new opportunity, and headed home. She was young (24), single, and wanted some real attention. Who knows who she may meet at this event?

*********************

Katie just got off her flight. It was a long journey, she got some rest, read a bit of her book, and now was curious to what awaited her faith. She knew that she may be treated a bit roughly given the secrecy of her event, and the fact she was submitting to a challenge taxing that her trainers may make her do harder training than ever before, but she was ready for the challenge.

And soon as she got off the shuttle in the terminal, she saw two women holding a sign with her name on it: "COMPETITOR KATIE KORMIC." They were wearing all red latex outfits with a black belt and the word "TRAINER" etched on the side. Their breasts poked almost out of their outfit and they looked like they were straight out of a magazine.

"Hello, I'm Katie," she said, curious if she was to give them a hug. One nodded and the other smiled.

"We are pleased to meet you Katie. As you know, this matters a lot to the country - we expect you to do your best to serve our flag best. As a consequence, we are asking you one last time if you are ready before we get you prepared for training and the competition," she said eloquently in both a warm but also warning tone.

Katie took a moment to hesitate but then smiled and said," I am absolutely ready to try my best."

The other trainer smiled and held out a bag she was carrying. She said," Glad to hear Katie. In here is your new uniform for training. It is required you wear it for discipline and also for part of the trials at play. Please go to a restroom and change at your discretion. We will wait here."

Katie smiled and took the bag, trying not to peek inside. Wow! Her own uniform. That was pretty exciting. She thanked them and quickly looked for a bathroom. She found one and got into a stall. She quickly undressed before she opened her bag.

Katie opened the bag to check out the uniform inside. Instead, there were two other white bags, numbered 1 and 2 accordingly. She took out 1 and flipped it over. There was a message in black bold text.

"YOUR UNIFORM INCLUDES UNDERGARMENTS. PLEASE DISCARD YOUR CURRENT UNDERGARMENTS AND PUT THESE ON FIRST."

Katie was a bit surprised they were giving her underwear too - how did they figure out her size? She shrugged and took off her bra and panties in order to put the new uniform on. She then unrolled the 1st bag to reveal the first part of the uniform. She took out a two piece of clothing.

The bra was a sports bra with the national flag in the middle. What was peculiar was that the bra had two holes in it. She was confused so she put it on and realized the two holes were exactly where her nipples were exposing them.

She immediately felt flushed with humiliation but decided to carry on. Besides, whatever was in bag 2 might cover it up. She then took out the pair of panties. They were white and quite large. She put them on and then realized something in the mirror that was in the stall. On the back, in curved athletic font text was the title "KATIE KORMIC - USA" with then a number underneath it "2390". She assumed the below was her athlete number and smiled. Wow, her own panties - pretty neat.

She then opened up the second bag and unwrapped the items. Inside was a single croptop. There was no shorts.

"What?" Katie thought.

It appeared that she would be appearing in public in her panties itself. At least it looked a bit like a sports bikini. She slipped on the croptop not paying attention to what was written on it. She was right - it did cover the bra that had the two holes in it. However, it did have one detail that made her squirm a bit.

In big words, were the words "PROPERTY OF USA" and below, in bold, "2390". I guess this was getting down to real business. She knew a lot of gyms often had the "Property of" phrase, but this seemed different. More real so to speak. However, she couldn't deny that she looked extremely sexy. So smiling, she started to gather her belongings in her bag when she noticed one last thing at the very bottom.

There was a small third bag labeled "3". She picked it up and opened it - it was pretty small that with in one palm. Inside game a flutter of leather and linen. Her heart sank.

It was most clearly a ball gag. A white leather strap that would fit around her head and then a white silicone ball. But what was the most humiliating wasn't that but rather that on one part of the ball, presumably the part facing outside of the mouth, was a small little stick upon which a palm sized flag dangled. The flag was her number "2390" etched in large black leathers. She grimaced as she tried it on, clipping the leather straps behind her as the white ball fit snuggly into her mouth. Once it was in place, any head movement was swish the flag that prominently displayed her number. This was beyond humiliating but Katie felt herself get aroused. She felt like a prisoner almost -maybe a slave - being branded for captivity. But she made another deep breath, put her clothes in the bag, and headed out. Here is to a life changing experience.

sfsdada
sfsdada
91 Followers