Bondage Olympics Pt. 02

Story Info
First Ordeals.
1.1k words
4.24
19.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfsdada
sfsdada
91 Followers

Katie knew her cheeks were fully flushed as she ventured out for the first time into the public outside the restroom. Beyond the scantiness of her uniform, namely the branding on her chest, but the swishing flag from her ball gag made her especially nervous.

She started to head back in a hurried pace to where she originally was. "What am I doing, Katie, what am I doing," she thought to herself as she watched. The terminal was fairly empty but there were a few people given her occasional looks and one employee grinning and he stared at her with big eyes.

Katie got back to where she was to see both of her trainers there. The one that had given her her uniform smiled. She approached Katie and outreached her hand for Katie to shake it. Katie outreached her own, grasped it and shook her hand firmly.

"Welcome to the bondage olympics Katie, we cannot wait to see you succeed," she said in a crisp voice.

Then with a swift motion, she reached out her other arm behind her and with a chopping motion brought it down on Katie's wrist. Katie first expected mentally a feel of a swat, but instead she felt cold metal encircle her wrist as the trainer had pushed one side of a handcuff down on her wrist, locking it in place. Before Katie could even respond, the trainer forced her to twirl, grabbing her other arm locking it into place behind her back.

"Yeow!" Katie exclaimed in disbelief against her gag.

"Sorry, Katie, but as property of the nation, we need to keep you under lock and key to make sure you go nowhere," said the trainer," I'm your secondary trainer, Mallory by the way."

Katie was fighting back tears of humiliation as her handcuffed hands lightly tapped against the stretched fabric over her sizable butt. Mallory then prompted her to turn around to face the other trainer.

"And I am Rebecca, your head trainer. Both of us will make sure you are in shape amid all the restraints out there so we can take gold. We know this will be a tough process, but remember that the award for gold is over $200,000."

Katie balked internally at that statement. She totally forgot she could profit heavily if she won. Internally she started to summon some courage, but easily was co-oped as she nodded in agreement watching the flag hung from her ball gag swivel around like a white flag of surrender, bearing her number of defeat.

Then Rebecca took out a strand of some sort from the bag she had across her arm. It was colored in black but had small American flags hanging from it ever few inches, like one of those hanging strings you'd see at a parade. But Katie's heard dropped when she say what the strand lead to: a clear leather collar. It was a leash.

"We got to get you leashed and ready for transport, " said Rebecca beaming. Katie felt a single tear drape down her eye as Rebecca clipped the collar across her neck and Mallory took and stretched the leash, letting all the flag fluttered across.

Mallory gave it a gentle tug and Katie felt herself compelled to move forward. She grimaced further as she saw a flock of people start coming into the terminal, likely from a recent flight. Almost everyone caught sight of her. And then her heart sunk to a new low as she noticed one or two taking pictures discretely of herself in his humiliating and revealing costume, gagged, handcuffed, and leashed.

"Ok, time to move out I think," said Mallory. She started tugging the leash but Rebecca held her back.

"Wait, we need to take a photo of the first day of meeting our trainee!" said Rebecca.

"Oh right, I almost forgot," responded Mallory.

Katie grumbled slightly in her gagged. Could this get any worse. Potentially - she almost started to feel the warm arousal in her crotch at her predicament.

Rebecca then reached in her bag and withdrew what appeared to be a sheet of paper. It had safety pins on the edges and within a little bit Katie realized it was a race bib. She quickly pinned it to Katie's uniform, so that the top edge was basically hanging from Katie's breasts, The bottom was then tied down lower in her shirt.

"Dont worry Katie, this isn't the official method, just for a quick photo," said Rebecca. Katie wondered what the official method could be, convinced this placement couldn't get less sexual.

On the bib was in large letters "2390" and below it "Bondage Olympics Contestant"

Shoot, everyone here was about to find out, Katie realized. At least there would be an explanation.

Then Rebecca took out a second bib. Katie got a quick glimpse. It was similar: "2390" in huge letters with below it "Katie Kormic". Damn, her name printed straight on it. Katie was confused what the point of a second one was. Was she switching it out?

Rebecca then turned Katie around and Katie yelped as she felt her pin the top of the bib to the bottom of her crop top and the bottom portion of the bib stretched to her panties. She realized her backside literally was a race bib with huge letters, her name, and then panties with her number reprinted. She seemed like an advertisement almost for 2390. It almost felt like a prisoner number.

"Damn Katie, booty bibs are trending, but yours looks super hot," said Rebecca, given her butt a playful spank. Katie almost jumped up.

Meanwhile, Mallory had found some random guy and given him what appeared to just be her phone. Katie was then positioned looking at the camera, her chest and race bib held high with Mallory and Rebecca to their sides. She tried her best to grin through the gag.

The picture was snapped, the photographer smiling timidly behind. He was about to give the phone back to Mallory but she told him to wait and said one more. Katie was confused but then found herself turned around, exposing her handcuffed hands, butt, and booty bib to the camera, with Mallory and Rebecca still facing the camera.

"Got to get that booty pick with our new trainee," smiled Mallory, then placing one of her hands slightly on a butt cheek. Rebecca soon held the other. Katie was flushing red on the other side, not imagining how embarrassing this picture was.

The photo was snapped and Mallory took the phone back and Rebecca quickly retook her leash with flags.

"Time to go," said Rebecca, handing Mallory her bag so she could lead Katie towards the door.

They were walking just a few steps turned when Mallory retrieved what could only spell disaster, a megaphone from the bag and then blurted into the crowd.

"Cheer on this brave athlete, becoming our little prisoner, 2390, for the next month to represent at the Bondage Oympics!!" she exclaimed.

Katie couldn't imagine drowning in more humiliation. This was going to be a crazy week. What had she gotten into.

sfsdada
sfsdada
91 Followers