Bondage Wedding, Obedient Gift

Story Info
Miranda is served as the main course, tied & spread.
8k words
4.66
188.7k
160
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,002 Followers

Miranda had finally quit her job after six years as a financial planner. It paid well and she had enjoyed it, but it wasn't her passion. Her dream job had always been cooking.

In the short term, she had set up a small catering business. There were a few clients arranged during the initial stages; friends, family, and former co-workers.

Long term, she had a solid business plan. Eventually, she wanted her own restaurant. She already knew someone, a long time friend, who was willing to lease his property to her at a discount price in a few years.

As Miranda was out having a walk in a nearby park, she sat down on a bench and leisurely checked her phone for messages. There was one heading that grabbed her attention.

The email was entitled: Urgent! Need Catering!!!

Hi Miranda,

This is Jenny Crossman. I was your finance client several months ago. I'm sure you remember me and Richard.

Anyway, you obviously know about what we do and our lifestyle. We're getting married and unfortunately the lead chef for our food catering was in a small accident and is unable to tend to our wedding, which is next Sunday.

I hear you do catering now and that you're very talented. Can you handle a wedding on short notice?

Since you know our lifestyle, you can expect that this wedding will have D/s themes and also CMNF. We understand if you wish to decline because of these conditions, but we hope you can keep an open mind for us.

We expect around 50 guests and we'll pay you $10,000 for a full course meal for everyone, and we expect you to present it per the rules of our wedding.

Please think it over and text me!!!

Jenny

She had no idea what any of the shorthand slang meant, but she didn't think it was important. After all, what's the worst it could mean? The financial numbers and big opportunity left her smiling.

She remembered the couple well. Back when she was a financial planner, she had helped Jenny and Richard use a rather large inheritance to start a series of bondage themed businesses. Miranda thought it was amusing that such an ordinary, middle-class couple would be interested in something like that.

Accepting this catering job was an easy decision. It paid extremely well. She loved weddings. And she thought they were an amazing couple. Being a professional, it would be easy for her to look passed the adult-themes.

She texted Jenny:

Hi. This is Miranda. Yes, of course I remember you. And yes, I'd love to cater your wedding. The short timeframe is no problem!

The message was sent and Miranda felt herself in a giddy mood. Suddenly things were looking good. Step by step.

A text came in return:

Thx!!! Can we meet at my home tomorrow? The wedding will be on our property. I'll show you around and provide details. You're a lifesaver!

They continued texting back and forth, sorting out the small details. Then it was unofficially confirmed. Miranda had the job and it made her smile.

***

The ranch-style property was a thirty-minute drive away from the city. When she was parking her car in the driveway of the property, she saw Jenny coming out to greet her.

They smiled and hugged. It had been over a year since they last saw each other. Miranda congratulated Jenny on the wedding and they made other small talk.

Then came a tour of the ranch-style property where the wedding would be held. At first glance, it looked like the home of an average couple.

Upon closer look, there were eye-catching things. In the living room, there were pictures of the happy couple posing together in skimpy outfits, with broad smiles on their faces. There were whips and crops displayed on different mantles. There were also a few bondage rooms, but Miranda wasn't interested in seeing those. What was private, stayed private so far as she was concerned.

The important things were the large hall, which would be used for the banquet, and the kitchen nearby.

"You don't have to worry about the staff," Jenny explained, as they toured the dining hall. "We have plenty of female volunteers, who are regulars at our business. They'll be helping to serve and prepare the food."

"Naked?" Miranda asked, a playful smile on her lips with an eyebrow raised.

Jenny smiled. "I know, I know. Weird, right? But it's a lifestyle that many people secretly enjoy. Who knows, maybe you'll fall in love with it? We can even give you free services."

"I appreciate the offer, but no thanks. I'm far too bland for that."

"Most of our clients are 'bland' on the surface. But everyone has a dirty side. That's what makes it so fun."

"I'll stick with cooking," Miranda winked.

"Speaking of which, I've heard your specialties through a mutual friend, but there's no time for a taste test. I trust that you're a great cook."

"I'm not a traditional culinary chef by any means, but I've been cooking my whole life. That comes with having a long lineage of Italian and French family members. Holidays are always the best."

Jenny nodded, liking what she was hearing. "Italian and French food? I love the sound of that."

"Shall we create a menu?"

"I trust your judgment," Jenny insisted. "All we need are a few courses for about 50 people, which includes our staff. And we'd need an assortment of desserts, particularly liquidy desserts like cream, fruit syrup, and chocolate syrup. You can guess why."

There was a playful innuendo in Jenny's tone and both women nearly blushed over it.

"Sounds like it'll be a fun, non-conventional, wedding," Miranda noted.

"Oh yes. Exactly what we all want. Now we need to discuss your part."

"Great."

"We'll need you to bring the food early. It can be reheated here, no problem. But after the wedding, when the food is served, you're expected to present the food, per the rules of the wedding."

Miranda raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"You'll have to present it naked and in submission, like I mentioned in the email."

Miranda's heart nearly skipped and she felt everything come crashing down. Suddenly her dream job was turning into a nightmare.

"I didn't think that was part of the deal," Miranda said calmly.

Jenny cupped her own mouth briefly. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Did you understand the terminology I used in the email? I typed it so fast; I was in such a hurry. I assumed you understood it."

"Well, is there any way around this? Maybe you can present the meals, or a friend of yours can do it."

Jenny slowly shook her head. "It's the rule to have the head chef present everything. That's how it works for these types of weddings. I mean, why do you think we're paying so much?"

"Oh my goodness," Miranda sighed. "I deeply, deeply apologize. I'm sorry Jenny, but I have to..."

"Wait, before you reject this deal, I want you to think about it."

"Jenny, I..."

"Please," Jenny interrupted again. "Give it a night. Think it over. At this stage, it's nearly impossible to find another caterer in time for the wedding. And I really like you. Richard adores you, too. You'll be a great fit for our wedding."

"I doubt I'll change my mind."

"Honestly, as a bondage-enthusiast and former psychologist, I think there's still hope for you. When you helped us establish our businesses, it seemed like you had a curious eye towards everything."

Miranda nearly laughed. "Jenny, that was my job. I'm always that way towards clients."

"Did you know how many people in finance, real estate, and law, had turned us down because of the nature of our business?"

"A few, I'd imagine."

"A ton," Jenny said. "And when I was explaining the details of our wedding just now, there was this playful, girlish expression on your face."

"What are you saying?"

"That somewhere, deep down, this excites you. Come on, there's something about this that grabs your attention."

Miranda hesitated and paused. "I guess there's some truth to that. It's been sort of a fantasy of mine for a while, long before I met you."

"And what would that fantasy be?" Jenny smiled.

"Well... you know... I don't want to say it. But you get what I'm talking about. I've always been a people-person and I love serving."

"Perfect! We can't have this wedding without you," Jenny proclaimed.

"Now you're just putting me on a guilt trip."

"Pressuring you to do something is the last thing I'd ever want. I know it's a major thing for someone like you. How about this? I'll send you some material to review tonight. Then after you spend some time with it, email me and let me know your decision. I'll accept whatever you decide."

"What if I turn down the offer?"

Jenny shrugged. "Then we'll just have to order a bunch of Chinese food from the nearest restaurant for our banquet."

"Oh god. Send me the material. I'll think it over."

"I have a great feeling about this."

The funny thing was, Miranda did too.

***

After an early dinner, Miranda sat in front of her bedroom computer to review the series of emails that Jenny had sent.

Dear Miranda,

I enjoyed our chat today and I think we have great chemistry. I fully understand if you wish to decline.

Please look over the material and keep an open mind. Lastly, please understand that the people who will be attending our wedding aren't perverts or deviants.

They are normal everyday people. Financial people, teachers, accountants, church goers, religious, atheists, nextdoor neighbors. Every act is totally voluntary. We pride ourselves on consent. Most of all, we pride ourselves on the amazing orgasms we give each other!

love,

Jenny

btw, when was the last time you had an incredible orgasm???

The message made Miranda smile for some reason. She went through the different links. It was eye-catching stuff, but nothing shocking. Like the vast majority of internet users, Miranda has seen her fair share of online porn.

But it was the look of contentment on the facial features of those in the dominant and submissive positions that kept her attention the most - the sheer depth of love and trust distinctly came across.

Miranda wasn't looking at the images for purposes of titillation. She was looking at the images wondering if she could possibly be in the same room while it happened. Even more importantly, she'd be naked. Fully naked, from head to toe. Miranda remembered the magic number, that there'd be at least 50 people there in all.

Sure, Miranda had fantasies. And sure, she had exhibitionist fantasies too. But both at the same time? In real life? In front of so many people?

The thought made her breathe harder

On her computer screen, there was a video of a woman bent over being flogged. It took a few seconds to realize that the woman on screen was Jenny. The soon-to-married Jenny was naked and her ass was being flogged. It looked painful. It looked agonizing. But Jenny clearly loved it. Smiles appeared on her face between her screams.

Others appeared on screen. It became a full-on gangbang. Men and women had flipped her over, sucked her nipples, sucked her pussy, and fucked her.

Most surprising of all, the people in the video weren't pornstars. They weren't models with perfect bodies.

They were regular, everyday people. The kinds of people who worked all day and didn't have time to spend hours in the gym.

Suddenly, Miranda felt a lot less insecure about the whole thing. What would be the downside? She'd be getting paid generously. She'd be taking her food career to the next step. And she'd get to indulge in every single fantasy she's ever had, all at once.

This would be her chance. After all, everyone at the wedding would be experienced with the bondage and nudist lifestyle. Nobody there would judge her.

Whatever happened at the wedding would stay there. The information would never spread. An inside secret, forever.

Miranda picked up her phone and gave Jenny a call, who was ecstatic over the news. They made the final confirmations and Jenny emailed a contract, which Miranda printed out, signed, and then scanned back to Jenny.

After that call, Miranda called her impromptu unofficial "team," which consisted of a few friends, nieces and nephews to help prepare all the food over the next few days. They'd help prepare the food in Miranda's kitchen, then on the day of the wedding, she'd load everything in her SUV and head to the property.

It was happening.

The Wedding of Richard & Jenny

Weddings are always a joyful event. In the past few years, Miranda had the pleasure of attending three of them. One for her sister, another for an ex-colleague, and the other for a close friend.

But this was much different. Miranda found that out after parking her vehicle and two naked women came to help carry the trays of food. It was a sight which she had expected to see. Miranda was no prude when it came to nudity. She was someone who had been in the gym all her life (although not as much recently) so she was used to seeing naked or nearly naked women waltzing around the locker room.

What made this strange was that it was so brazen in the outdoor area. Plus the women had their makeup and hair done nicely for the wedding, which was set to take place in a few hours.

"Lovely to meet you," a mid-40's woman said, extending her hand. "You must be the caterer, Miranda. We've heard much about you."

They shook hands and Miranda shook the other woman's hand as well. They quickly got acquainted and the women had no shame with nudity.

"Jenny wants to see you," the other woman said. "Don't worry about the food. We'll set everything up in the kitchen. We've got plenty of kitchen experience."

"Thanks a bunch, I'll go find her," Miranda replied.

"You'll have to remove your clothes before you can go inside. The event is already underway."

It was a shock. "Oh, where should I leave my clothes?"

"Anywhere you'd like. You can leave your clothes here and walk inside."

Miranda tensed. "I'll do that indoors."

"No problem," the woman smiled. "Whatever you're comfortable with. Jenny is in her bedroom preparing for the wedding. Remember, as soon as you get inside, you'll have to get naked. It would ruin the atmosphere if anyone saw you dressed."

After a few parting words, Miranda went inside the property. She walked upright and stiff at the idea that she'd have to soon be naked. Her heart was pounding and it felt like she had just completed a workout.

The moment she entered, her eyes skimmed the main hall. Men in nice suits were talking and joking amongst themselves. There was one naked woman walking around. It looked as though she was helping to prepare the dining tables.

No one had seen Miranda yet as she stood by the entrance. God, this was it. Her eyes locked onto a nearby storage room, and when the coast was clear, she briskly walked to the private area, shutting the door behind her.

It was just her, all alone, wondering how she got herself into this crazy mess. Then she realized the answer, this was for her career, the money, and to explore her sexual fantasies.

She repeated it in her mind.

It became her mantra: This is for my career. I've been hired to do a job. This is my chance to explore. And I love weddings.

After the seventh time repeating that to herself mentally, she decided she was ready. The first step was to remove her shoes and socks. The next step was to remove her outer clothing.

She reached back to unclasp her bra. She reached below to pull her panties away. There it was. Miranda's naked reflection on the glass window. She ran her fingers through her hair for the final touch, giving her that casual breezy look.

Miranda felt her nipples harden. There was no doubt about it. She was aroused from being naked and barefoot. And she was aroused at the idea that she would soon step out into the wedding with zero clothes on. Also, she remembered, there may be themes of bondage later. But that wasn't her concern. Her focus was presenting the food after the marriage proceeding.

A deep breath for confidence.

Miranda grabbed her pile of clothes and shoes, then she opened the door, stepping out in the dining hall, naked. To her surprise, the thing she noticed first was the feeling on her feet. The floor was cold and she felt so exposed with no shoes. As she put her clothes down in a safe spot, she felt even more exposed. There was nothing to cover her tits or her cleanly shaven vagina.

As she stood there awkwardly, the other women passed by, carrying trays of food.

"Beautiful," one woman commented.

"Don't be so nervous," the other said. "You'll fit right in. Hands to your side. Chin up. Tits forward."

They made small talk and Miranda headed down the hallway to find Jenny's bedroom. The small group of men took quick glances at her.

A few minutes later, naked Miranda found her destination. The door was slightly open and she gave a few knocks.

"Come in," Jenny said from inside the room.

When Miranda entered, she saw Jenny, naked as can be, sitting in front of the dresser, putting the final touches on her makeup. There was a small white veil on her head, along with a red rose tucked on her left ear.

"You look good," Jenny smiled. "Beautiful body. Exactly as I had envisioned. I'm so glad you've decided to do this."

Miranda tried to be brave as she approached. "Thanks. I could say the same about you."

"I try my best," Jenny replied, working on her makeup again. "How are you feeling? Are you okay being naked? Feeling nauseous at all?"

"It's daunting, but I'm fine. My heart is beating hard, but it's calming down."

"It's like diving into a cold pool, isn't it? The initial shock is the toughest part, but then it feels nice. Then you get the hang of it. Then, you'll love it."

"I couldn't have said it better," Miranda agreed tepidly.

"Is all the food prepared?"

"Yes, there's more than enough for everyone. Your staff is beyond helpful. They're taking care of everything as we speak."

Jenny smiled, finishing up her lipstick. "Those women are truly amazing. I feel like the luckiest girl alive to have friends like that. They'll do anything for Richard and me. But that's because we give them the best orgasms."

"Oh," Miranda replied, suddenly clenching.

"Richard thinks you're hot," Jenny said bluntly and randomly. "He's very attracted to you."

In Miranda's experience, when women talk like this, there's usually a sense of jealousy or bitterness.

But not this time. Jenny was a woman with a purpose. There was a sense of pride in her voice and a gleam in her eyes. This was the day of her wedding and she was determined to get whatever she wanted.

"Oh, well, that's flattering."

Jenny's lips spread. "You don't understand, he's really into you. After the first meeting we had in your office last year, Richard talked about how he wanted to fuck you. We had the most amazing sex when we got home. There was no doubt he was thinking of you. When I told him you'd be catering this wedding for us, he had the hottest erection. We fucked afterwards."

It was an admission that left Miranda speechless for a moment. Those were the kinds of intimate details that people rarely ever share.

But why? There must have been a reason, and Miranda was almost terrified to find out what that reason was. Deep down, though, she felt herself becoming curious. She felt herself becoming excited. And if she was honest with herself, this was so very arousing. It was like a dirty game they were playing in the privacy of Jenny's bedroom.

"Why are you telling me this?"

Jenny put her makeup down and faced Miranda, while she was still sitting.

"I received my wedding gift last night," Jenny said. "Richard arranged the whole thing. I was tied down on that bed over there. He's great with knots. I was blindfolded. He secretly invited my bridesmaids. They took turns eating my pussy. Then Richard fucked me. I can honestly tell you that it was one of the most exhilarating nights of my life."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,002 Followers