Bondage with a Little Girl

Story Info
Two 18yr old fems play with you.
1.5k words
4.03
48.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight you will do as I say, for I am your mistress and I demand the utmost respect. Already naked and half-hard, you wait for my commands with an obedient disposition that charges my nasty mind. A glint of silver catches your eyes and, I notice, inflates that delicious penis of yours; an unspoken dialect passes between us, confirming the desire of locking up and leaving you to my disposal, with your approval granted.

Orders fly out, “Stretch your arms out in front of your chest, slut.” There is quickness in your response that pleases me—you have no qualms about switching roles or allowing me the chance to degrade, and in the process, excite you at my will. The cuffs slap on, and fit around, big manly wrists in a fluid motion, which, in return, provide my hands with a lever when guiding around the perimeter of the room. Even though you require no assistance while treading the floor of this particular room, for it is recognizable as our sleeping quarters, there is one detail you notice with unfamiliarity—a six foot metal bar posted between the two walls to your left, the corner formation closest to the bed.

Rope in hand, I secure a knot around the cuffs, raise your arms toward the sky, and then tie the other end of rope to the metal bar. A few jerking movements later, the realization that you cannot escape or overpower me sinks in and you give up the struggle for freedom. Within this lapse of time, I drink in the features that parade in their natural state in front of me without you knowing the extent of tantalization your body eludes. The six-foot frame with a heavy set gives me more area to lick, suck, tease, and fuck—and I use every resource as much and often as possible. With dark eyes that I frequently drown in, lost in their love and passion; a cleaver mouth that spouts declarations of forever, gives birth to a most distinctive laugh, and partakes in filthy activities during sexual play; and strong bone structure, how could I not be so desirous of you? As your long limbs relax, I decide that it is time to unveil the surprise I planned especially for tonight.

“Bitch,” I yell, “Get in here now!”

In she walks, gracefully thin and breathtakingly beautiful with eyes to the floor and a subservient demeanor, she stops in front of me then drops to her knees. The golden tan of Shannon’s skin seems to shimmer, as lengthy blond hair glows, with the lighting of the room. Big blue eyes, alert and sparkling, look up at me waiting for the first of instruction while nimble hands keep folded on a naked lap. Small pert tits stick out in their glory, light red nipples hard and looking entirely suckable. Although the build of her body suggests the age of thirteen or so, her height sets the records straight—she is, after all, the same age as me. She, however, has little experience in the bedroom and recently decided to play catch-up to the countless years spent as an innocent virgin. When propositioned for participation in tonight’s events, she all too quickly jumped at the chance, citing a yearning for further experience with both male and female. “I have never been in a threesome,” she also confessed, “but I won’t pass up the chance!” Knowing you as I do, the length and stiff consistency of your hard-on is not surprising. A girl playing the part of an inexperience nymphet caught in the realm of our freakish sexual fantasies-turned-reality peaks the levels of excitement for both of us.

“Whore,” I say sternly and with authority in Shannon’s direction, “meet my slut”; a hand waves in your direction, focusing the girl’s attention on your body, restricted and open for anything. She looks you in the eyes, smiles in a way that reminds one of children happy at play, and quips hello. With the introduction out of the way, I quickly get down to business, commanding Shannon on her hands and knees while facing my slut. Both of my legs fall parallel with either side of her waist as I stand above Shannon’s body contemplating a plan of action. Squatting, ass cheeks brushing against her skin, I reach a hand around to her front looking for a hard little nipple. Upon finding it, I give it a pinch and then pull it away from her body, then softly whisper, “You are such a bad whore and that’s how I’m going to treat you. By you not wearing any clothes, Mistress is turned on and plans to use your tight little body however she pleases.” At this point, I lower my body enough that my cunt meets the small of Shannon’s back, then slowly hump the area while teasing her nipples roughly. Moans slips past the girl’s lips as it becomes apparent my cunt is leaking juices onto her skin and that the slow rubbing movements smear it between us. Now with a soaking wet pussy and erect nipples, she is putty in my hands and will do anything I ask of her.

“Stay like that,” I command, “I want to see what that cunt looks like from behind when it is sticky and gaping open, just begging for a huge cock to slide between those lips and bang the hell out of it.” One look at Shannon’s vagina and I know that she is cumming, that her low and ferocious moaning is a result of pussy contractions. Compulsively, I flip the girl onto her back and push both legs as far apart as possible, push both hands under her ass, then lower my head to her tiny pussy. Greediness taking control, my tongue dashes out of control, lapping and sucking every pussy juice coated piece of flesh it possibly can; the flavor of that fresh cunt is unbelievable, almost better than my own. The need to feel her cum builds and in doing so, I instinctively turn my attention to the clit peaking from under its hood; wrapping my tongue around it, I put as much suction to it as possible, wanting her to cum staggeringly hard. Without applying more pressure, Shannon, shaking and screaming at the top of her lungs, gushes with juices that I, very happily, slurp up.

Not until the girl quiets down do I realize you are moaning with agony and pleasure at the sight before you, which completes the process of fully inflating of your cock. Swollen with no chance of relief, you beg for a blowjob at least because the tension in the erection is awful. For this particular job, I instruct Shannon to crawl across the floor to her Daddy because she must learn to pleasure a man, which she possesses no prior practice. After a very basic rundown of the ways to hold, caress, lick and suck a cock, she practices the newly acquired skills. Her small right hand grips Daddy’s cock at the base as she gives it a few long stroked licks, then takes the first plunge of devouring the bloated dick. Within a couple of minutes, she maintains a decent rhythm of bobbing up and down your pole, even causing animalistic groans of sudden liberation and thanks. While the whore sucks, my mouth slips over yours and entices deeply passionate kisses that involve a lot of tongue. Because your nipples are highly sensitive and I know it, my fingers find them and mischievously pinch and pull the erect skin brutally. Not needing any more encouragement, your balls tighten up as the announcement of orgasm passes through your lips; enough time is allotted to tell Shannon “Swallow it all, whore,” before you begin unloading semen.

As cum squirts down the little girl’s throat, I untie your wrists from the metal bar and then remove the handcuffs. Even after shuttering with the last load, your cock is still hard as a rock, which works to my advantage. With brief instructions for Shannon—“Get a dildo and strap it on”—you and I leap onto the bed, where I quickly mount the still-stiff cock and rock my hips in a circular motion. Caressing the large tits in your face, you enjoy the sensation of my tight cunt clasped around your cock as it jumps up and down, fucking slowly. Shannon, strap-on and all, appears beside the bed and waits for directions. “Baby,” I moan, “Slap a little K-Y Jelly on your cock and take me up the ass.” She obeys, carefully applying the lubrication and timidly pushes the dildo up my ass, causing loud moans and declarations of “fuck yeah” on my part. Together, the three of us move in a rhythm most pleasurable and so sufficient that we moan and cuss frenziedly. Only minutes pass before I, spent and mad with immense satisfaction, scream, “I am cumming! I am fucking cumming”; the other two follow suite within seconds.

Tired and craving a little relaxation, we cuddle together, waiting for the restored energy need for further sex escapades.