Bonded Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words struck something deep within me... I knew what it was like to feel as though you had no control over your life. Regardless of that understanding, I'm sure the look on my face at that moment was pure credulity. Was he telling me that there would always be another woman? That I would never be enough? It felt as though I was being stabbed in the heart, but all I could do was stare and try to hold in the hurt until I heard everything he wanted to say to me so that I could run home and shed the tears I was fiercely fighting..

He sighed. "I always assumed that I would eventually settle on someone to marry, someone who I could bring out in society and play the charade with... and then I would have my submissive when I needed her. I even have an apartment with a pleasure room set up and ready for my sub mistress. It's actually pretty common in this tier of society. Most wealthy women know that their husbands have a courtesan, some women even have their own or share one with their husband.

Most of the time, though, the rich wives just turn a blind eye to it. As long as they get their clothing, jewelry and everything else they desire, they generally will never confront their husbands about it. It's the reason many wealthy women are often so spiteful and mean to lower class women, especially the pretty ones. Even if they don't care that their husband's aren't faithful, they still have the petty need to belittle these women whom they consider to be beneath them. It's wrong, but it is what it is..."

I cleared my throat involuntarily, and it seemed to bring Edward back on topic. "Sorry, I got sidetracked there. Anyway... something kept holding me back from choosing a woman to join into a marriage contract with. Something felt... just... well, just wrong. Then there was you. I was drawn to you right away. I'm going to be honest, I was smug coming in to meet you that day. I assumed you were just one of the thousands of women who wanted to marry up, and I was shocked that my father had even set up the meeting. Then I saw you. I was intrigued. Then I spoke to you, and suddenly it all fell into place."

"Fell into place?" I could hear the monotone cadence of my voice, but I couldn't seem to control it.

"The evening that I met you.. you were so lovely, kind, intelligent, driven, creative... you were everything all in one. I knew that after only one conversation. It wasn't all about what you said to me, it was also what I could read between the lines in our conversation and what I saw in your expressive, lovely face. I realized soon after that the reason I had put off marriage for so long was because I didn't want to split myself in two any more. I didn't want to be one person with my wife and then a completely different person with my secret submissive mistress. Even my submissive relationships hadn't been fulfilling me, because they lacked real affection. It was an act, just playing out a fantasy with someone. It started to feel just as fake as my real life. I released my submissive from my charge the very day that I met you. You should know...

"I want you. In every way. I want you in mind, body and soul. But I NEED things that I am not sure you will be willing to give. I need to be able to pull you over my knee and spank you until your cheeks are pink and hot, and your pussy floods from the contact, and I need to make you come over and over until you beg me to make it stop, I need to tie you to my bed and lick you, suck your clit and get you to the edge over and over but not let you find your release until you beg me for it, and I need you to call me master. I need to feel you on your knees, submitting to me, letting me be your guide. I know that sounds crazy... I promise to explain it all so that you understand. I will lay out the rules, the conditions, everything there is to know about a Dom/sub relationship. If you are willing to hear me out, that it."

He doesn't want a mistress... he wants me. He wants me to be everything. And Goddess, why does it excite me to think about being spanked and tied down? Shouldn't I be ashamed? Shouldn't I fear eternal damnation?

I blinked. I was certainly was shocked, but I was also torn. I knew that the logical and proper thing to do would be to walk away find another husband. But the thought of him getting his needs fulfilled by someone else made my heart ache. Surely I don't know him well enough to feel this way! I have barely spoken to him, I can't really care this much already, I thought to myself, but somehow... I just do.

I also couldn't deny that I was feeling something else very strongly... arousal. His words had sent my body into overdrive, and his hand holding mine suddenly felt electric. He moved his hand from my cheek to my neck, cupping it and running his thumb gently up and down the sensitive front of my throat, giving me chills. My core ached, it felt as though my clit was throbbing, and my nipples turned into hard buds that became so sensitive I could feel the fabric of my bustier rubbing against them. I could feel my panties dampen. I had to physically force myself not to pant. As a 23 year old woman, I had obviously experienced arousal before. I had masturbated that night when I was 18, and had begun to do it frequently after that., but I had never been as aroused as I was with him right at that moment.

I cleared my throat, certain my voice would crack. "Tell me. Tell me everything."

And he did. I am not sure how much time passed as he spoke, and I didn't interrupt him at the entire time. He explained it all to me. What he wanted of me, what he expected of me. He told me about using safe words and following his rules, about pleasurable rewards and punishments. He promised he would never give me more than I could handle, and that he would stop any time I used the safe word. The things he told me were shocking, scary and... yet... arousing.

"When I saw you, Lizzie," he went on to tell me, "I could sense that you were lost in this world that has been forced on you. But when you are with me, you can just be you. We can smile for our families, do and say all the right things, but when we come home and shut the doors, we are free to be us. I sensed in you a need to break through the bonds of your life, and I can help you. It might sound weird that I want to free you by dominating you, but really the submissive holds most of the power. You get to decide when it's too much, when it's not enough... and you can release everything that is pent up inside you. Think about it, ok? Just consider it and I will contact you tomorrow."

"Yes," I said, surprising even myself, "I don't need to sleep on it or think about it. I want this. If this is what it takes to be with you, I want it."

"You- ye... yes?!" he asked, his brows raising high in surprise. The moment passed, and he took on a calmer stance. "No, Lizzie. I insist that you think about this. I have thrown a lot on you all at once, and I don't want you to end up resenting me. You are naive and inexperienced. You don't know what you are saying yes to."

I got angry. Naive and inexperienced? What right does he have to tell me I don't know what I'm saying yes to? "Fine, whatever." I said, jerking my hand from his and turning to stomp away. I knew I was being childish. It was immature and ridiculous, but I couldn't help how his words affected me. It felt as though he was rejecting me, which in hindsight wasn't the case, but his words still felt like a slap in the face.

"Elizabeth, stop. Stop NOW." His voice was firm, almost cold. It was a voice that commanded her attention and made her pussy clench.

It was the voice of a Dom.

I froze.

His stern, serious words rang out clearly. "Turn around. Good. Now come back over here." He approached me, taking the last few steps that serpated us. He ate up my personal space, and looked me straight in the eye. He didn't say a word for several minutes, just stood there and waited.

My heart pounded. I was sure that he was testing me in some way. He wanted to know if I was sincere about wanting to be his submissive... he wanted to know if I could really handle it, or if I was just so desperate to marry him that I would say anything he wanted to hear. I wanted to dispel that doubt quickly, because my pride demanded no less. My desire to marry him came as a surprise even to me; but it had nothing to do with family wealth, titles or power.

"Tell me about something that has turned you on and what you did to pleasure yourself," he demanded, starting his test out simple to see if I could handle it. It it was a test, of that I was certain now. I knew immediately what I needed to tell him, and part of me was relieved. I'd waited for so long to tell this to someone.

Even though I wanted to tell him, I still blushed furiously and felt incredibly nervous.

"I do have one occurrence that you might, uh... that is, a, um, story that... well, it falls in line with your... sexual... ...inclinations, I believe..."

He smiled a little, and said, "Take your time, Elizabeth. Breath. Here, let's sit. Now, talk to me. Your blush has me infinitely curious."

I calmed a little as we sat across from each other, and continued:

"It's something I have never, and probably would never, have told another person, so I appreciate your patience. I suppose it's only fair that since I know some of your secrets that you should know one of mine. Also, it might make you understand why I am still here... why I am not running away from you after hearing your proposition."

He leaned forward putting his elbows to his knees, getting close enough to me that I could feel the warmth of his breath as he said, "Tell me. Be detailed and descriptive; make me feel like I'm there with you."

I blushed at the thought. My clit was already throbbing and my nipples hard... this story was only going to get me more turned on. I'm sure he knew that.

Elizabeth's Story:

"When I was 18, my parents left for a week long vacation. I stayed with a close family friend. Sadie was just a little older than my age, she was 19. Her mother had married young, and Sadie's father had died only a few months after her birth. When Sadie was 8, her mother married another man... a man who was 10 years her Junior. He was a good man; he accepted Sadie as his daughter and cared for her as his own. He was also very handsome.

"Sadie's mother had fallen ill, so we were left in the care of her step father. Since we were both over 18, it wasn't as though we required much care. Well... we shouldn't have.

"While her father was in his study, Sadie decided to sneak out and meet with a boy. It is a long story, really, and perhaps I will tell you the entire tale one day. For the sake of time, I will start with her telling me she intended to sneak out to meet with this young man, and me trying to talk her out of sneaking out after dark, with no chaperone, to meet someone whom she couldn't really know very well. She accused me of being jealous, and left in anger despite my protests. I even told her that I would tell her father; she didn't think I would really do it. I almost didn't...

"I started to follow her, but I decided that putting myself in danger wouldn't help her; it would only leave us both vulnerable. So, I did instead what I knew she would probably never forgive me for. I went into her step father's study, and told him.

"He went out after her immediately, and it turned out to be very lucky that he did. The boy had been waiting for Sadie with several friends, and they had... very wicked intentions. Her step dad came home with bloody knuckles and a black eye, but with Sadie unharmed, other than a rip in her dress and a scratch on her cheek.

"He sat in drawing with us, in complete silence, for an hour straight. Sadie just sobbed... and I held her. It was really unnerving, the way he sat there, stock still, completely silent. In retrospect, I think he was trying to calm himself down. Finally, he sent us to change into our night clothes. We were to come back down when we were ready for bed. As we were leaving, I heard him tell Sadie not to bother putting any panties on. I am sure that was not for my ears, so I pretended not to hear.

Sadie didn't say a word to me until we were about to go back downstairs. She grabbed my shoulders, and looked in my eyes. She looked utterly terrified.

"He is going to spank you, isn't he? Are you scared?"

"She blushed, which I assumed was the embarrassment of me knowing her punishment, but she said, "'No... I'm am not really afraid of my punishment. I deserve it, and dad would never really hurt me... not more than I can handle.'" She went on to thank me for telling on her. It surprised me... but at this point, I didn't know everything that had happened at the park... I didn't realize that her dad coming probably saved her life, and certainly saved her virtue.

"I told her I loved her, and we hugged. Then she said something to me that I will never forget...

"'Lizzie, when my dad punishes me... I want you to know, it's okay if it makes you feel... good'"

"I was shocked, and I wanted to tell her I would never feel good about her being punished, but she darted back down the stairs before I could even speak.

"'Sadie,'" her step dad spoke, and his voice was terrifying, "'Come here, now.'"

"She didn't hesitate. I had never seen her so... meek before. She went to the couch where he sat, and stood before him with her arms crossed in front of her and her head bowed.

"He pulled her over his knees while he sat on the couch. She put her arms down to catch herself.

"'Mr Roberts, may I leave the room for this?'" I asked.

"'No.'" I remember he was so stern. "'Part of her punishment is that she must endure you watching it. I'm sorry, Elizabeth, but it's important.'" and his voice brooked no argument.

"He said the word, "'Up'" and with that one word, she lifted up with her feet to push herself off his lap, just hovering over it. To my shock, he grabbed her nightgown and pulled it up over her back side, and then said "drop" and she dropped back down. Her bare bottom was exposed to the room, and I remember feeling the heat of a blush on my cheeks.

"He told me to come stand by her feet, and I complied.

"'Sadie, you put yourself in grave danger tonight.'" he began, "'You put your best friend in a situation where she had to break her word to you in order to keep you safe. I hope you realize how much you owe Elizabeth.'"

"'Yes sir, sorry sir. Sorry Elizabeth.'" He nodded approval at her apology.

"'As your punishment, you will receive 30 spankings a night, every night for a week. That is only if your mom does not wish to extend it or add to it when I tell her tomorrow about what you have done. Tonight your spankings will be bare handed. Tomorrow, I will use a wooden spoon. On the following evenings, I will use a paddle, a hair brush, a belt, a switch and finally a cane. You will count each spankings and say thank you. You will not struggle or fight. Elizabeth will be at your feet for each spanking, so if you kick, you will kick her. Do you want to kick your friend?'"

"'No, sir.'"

"'I didn't think so. If you kick your legs, you will receive 30 additional spankings. So you understand?'"

"'Yes, sir,'" her voice was hoarse and breathy. I could tell she was clenching her cheeks. When his hand came down for the first hit, I remember being shocked at how loud it was. It was hard, it left an immediate red mark. I heard Sadie cry out, and then she said "One, thank you sir."

"On the next hit, she tried to cover her ass with her hands instinctively, so he grabbed them both with his left hand and held them behind her back.

"'She sobbed as the yelled out, "Two! Thank you, sir! Please, not so hard... no more, please no more!'"

"He seemed immune to her cries, and soon she settled down. He kept going... hitting in different places with each smack, so that her bottom was completely pink by the time he was done. He didn't hit hard enough to bruise, but it was obvious each blow hurt immensely.

"I remember feeling so... overwhelmed. Her sobbing, her red ass, her "yes sirs," they should have upset me, I thought. They should have scared me. Now I understood why she told me it was okay to feel good in the hallway...

"Because I was so, so aroused. I could feel the wetness seeping into my panties, and I could feel my nipples hardening. My clit was throbbing, and I wanted nothing more than to run out of the room and find a place to relieve myself of the pressure building between my legs. At this point, I already knew what orgasm felt like... but this was the first time that I needed release so badly that it hurt.

"Mr. Roberts didn't let Sadie up after he finished. He massaged her ass, and lectured her for a full ten minutes while I watched. I squirmed in my discomfort, feeling as though my arousal was never going to ease. I noted that her legs spread just a little bit while he rubbed her bottom... and the hairs of her sex where glistening. It was beautiful... and made my aching worse. Sadie had cried, and squirmed and begged him to stop... and yet, I could see the evidence of her arousal, Mr. Roberts didn't seem to get any sexual gratification from it, so I thought maybe there was just something wrong with Sadie and I.

"Later than night, Sadie and I lay in bed together. I didn't know what to say to her, so I pretended to sleep... even though my arousal guaranteed I wouldn't be falling asleep any time soon. After a few moments, I heard moaning... I looked over as discreetly as I could, and I could tell, even though she was under a sheet, that her hand was frantically rubbing her sex. She must have been very turned on, because she came almost as soon as she started, and shuddered for a full minute afterward.

"When I was sure that she was asleep, I did the same thing...

"Each night with her father spanking her, it got more and more intense... and each night, we would relieve ourselves while the other either slept or pretended to...

"I spent much time feeling disgusting and guilty about this... wondering what was wrong with me. Now, looking back... it felt so natural to be aroused by it, and I often imagined myself in her place. I imagined me being bare bottomed over his knees, while his hand reigned down..."

As I finished my story, I began to blush and looked down at my feet. I couldn't meet his eyes any longer. I wondered what he would say, or what he was thinking. After a few minutes, he finally spoke.

"You want to prove to me that you can handle being married to a Dom?"

I met his eyes, excited that he was considering it, and relieved that he had not made me feel as though there was something wrong with me after hearing my story.

"Yes, sir." I said

"There is only one test I can give you that will really convince me that you are ready for training."

"What is that?" I asked, nervous.

"Pick a safe word." He demanded.

I thought for a moment, and then said, "sunlight."

He couldn't help but let a small smile flicker across his lips. The first time we'd met, he had commented on my beautiful white-blonde hair that fell in waves down my back. I had told him that growing up, I had been called "Banana-Beth" by the other kids, due to the golden yellow streaks running through my white blonde hair. I'd hated being different. Edward had told me after that story that my hair was "living sunlight," and he thought it was beautiful.

"Come here and lay across my lap." He said with a stern voice, and suddenly I felt chills down my spine.

It was time.

12