Bonded Pt. 01

Story Info
A different take on the tentacle alien beast.
9.6k words
4.75
39.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A consensual tentacle hentai erotica story.

This is my first attempt at something like this, so please be gentle.

*****

Friday night

Stephanie stepped out onto the penthouse's balcony with a sigh that combined resignation and disgust at the same time. Sliding the door closed quietly behind her, she walked over to the railing and looked out over the city. Another date night ruined, I guess she thought to herself. As she looked out over the city, she tried to figure out what had gone wrong. Something had changed. With her.

Fresh out of college at 24 with a Masters degree in sociology, she was a rising star within the non-profit organization she had unintentionally founded. What had started as a research project during her Masters program had transformed into an organization that was actually changing lives. At her second donation drive, she had met John, the CEO of a successful pharmaceuticals company who had already donated generously to the organization.

Somewhere in between the dinner and dessert course, he had asked her out. The 46 year old CEO billionaire asked her out on a date! Startled, she had immediately declined. He had been disappointed, but did not press the issue. Despite the rejection, he continued to donate money to the cause; no more and no less than his usual donations. She did some research and discovered that his offer had been genuine - despite his success and fortune, he was still single.

At the next charity ball she had been horrified to learn that one of her ex-boyfriends had been invited. She had also learned that he had just been dumped by both his wife and the woman he had been caught cheating with. When she arrived at the ball, she immediately made a bee-line for John. She was not disappointed when, during a break from chatting with other guests, he had once again asked her out. This time she had said yes, hoping to avoid the awkwardness of her ex bothering her. It had worked out wonderfully.

One year later, despite their differences in age, he had proposed. She said yes. They loved each other. The sex was fantastic. Despite her concerns that he had a thing for young women just out of college, he had never cheated on her. So they got married, she moved out of her apartment and into his penthouse; he continued to work, she stepped down from the head of her organization to avoid any conflicts of interest but stayed active with it anyway.

The last three years could have been pages from a fantasy storybook: she had very little to worry about financially, they both remained dedicated to each other and the sex stayed fantastic.

At least until two months ago. It had been a night like every other: John coming home from the office, dinner had been cooked by the house cook. Stephanie was finished with her workout in the gym (she still smiled when she thought about how much she now loved rowing) and they ate together. After dinner she was going to get cleaned up, leaving him in the living room watching the news. On occasion, he liked to surprise her in the shower for some "post workout relaxation" as they had come to call it.

That evening he had done the same thing. Only instead of them both relaxing, something happened. Stephanie could even remember the sensation; she felt like she was watching herself and John going at it in the shower, she could see her body react to his and she was even able to feel her body and muscles shudder in pleasure. But there was no pleasure in it for her. She had made the usual noises and groans, but as the sensation of floating disappeared, she felt nothing.

It had been like that every time since that day. Including tonight.

What was really frustrating was the fact that she could not get upset with John about it. It was not his fault she could not feel what was happening. He was obviously satisfied with her body's reactions, with her moans and groaning and associated noises of pleasure. She had even tried some new positions to see if that would change the sensation, much to his surprise (and enjoyment). Nothing had worked.

She shook her head, angry with herself. She looked back into the penthouse where she could see the back of John's head through the glass. He was watching one of their regular shows. Tonight, she could not bring herself to join him.

She walked back inside and over to the edge of the living room. He looked up at her and smiled.

"I'm really tired tonight, John, I think I'll head to bed early," she said.

"After some of those moves a little bit ago, I can't blame you," he grinned deviously. "This will be on the DVR tomorrow for you. I'll be in after the news. Love you!"

"I love you, too!" she said with a bright smile.

John watched her walk away. He still could not get enough of that petite, 5-foot-4-inch body with the perfect b-cup tits and daringly shaved pussy. The red hair that had caught his attention almost five years ago was still cut short. His breath caught for a moment as he heard their bedroom door close. The other presence that had been sharing his mind and body for the last five years came forward and pressed against his senses.

John? He felt his name float in his mind like a call to wake up. He felt a sliver of dread creep into his gut.

She is becoming aware of my presence. Not because of you, but because of her proximity to my presence. If I do not act soon, it may be too late.

John nodded his head in understanding.

"So it's time?" he asked softly.

I am afraid so. The changes in your body that saved your life are complete. I have tried to minimize my presence to allow you more time together. But as your illness spreads, I must be more active. As I get closer to her but cannot bond with her, her own connection to her body fades.

"How long has she suffered?" he asked.

About two months. One of your "post workout relaxation" exercises. She does not suffer, but she cannot feel what her body is experiencing. We can sense her frustration - not with you, but with herself.

John exhaled slowly.

"What do you need me to do?"

Go into you bathroom. That is the safest place. I can take care of the rest.

"You will take care of her?" he asked. The thought of her suffering increased the tension in his stomach.

She will be loved as you love her. She is everything to me as she is to you. But without my presence, you know you cannot live, and my presence is making her question her love to you. It will eventually make her question her own existence unless we complete our bonding or I leave. I have given you as much time with her as possible.

He nodded. After a few minutes of thought, he stood up and took himself to their bathroom. John could tell that the time was fast approaching. Even the short walk was leaving him fatigued. The energy from the companion got him into the bathroom. He felt something lurch in his stomach and one of his legs started to cramp.

Do not look at yourself. Just call out to her.

"Stephanie? Can you come here for a minute?" he called out.

Stephanie shook herself awake at his call.

"John? Is everything ok?"

She pushed herself up out of bed and began trudging for the bathroom door.

"I love you sweetheart. With everything in my being."

"John? What the hell are you talking abo - holy shit!" she staggered against the doorframe as a powerful orgasm shook her body.

She struggled to stand and continued trying to open the door. A strange red haze had started creeping around her vision. She put her hand down and felt her panties almost dripping with her fluids.

"What the hell is going oooooooooon?" the last word turned into a wail as a second orgasm burst loose from the center of her body. She could feel her fluids running down the insides of her legs. She finally worked the door open.

Before she could take another step a long cord wrapped around her wrist. The door handle was pulled from her hand as something inside pulled the door open. She gasped in horror as she saw a huge slug sitting in the bathroom. The several cords seemed to be hanging above it. Attached to it, she realized, following the cord from her wrist back to the slug. A third orgasm wracked her body a moment later. She could feel cum spraying out of her pussy but trapped by her panties.

I am sorry for this. If there was any other way, I would have taken it.

She felt the words float to the surface of her consciousness, more through intent than actual language. That is what the last parts of her rational being thought anyway. The rest of her mind was racing through her body, reveling in the pleasure of her release.

"What... the hell...?" she stammered out.

I will explain later. Everything will become clear. You are no longer in any danger. But my presence without our bond was becoming a danger to you, so I had to act. Please know that John will always be a part of me.

With that last, several images pushed their way into her mind's eye - images of her from their wedding day, honeymoon, various vacations and trips. She realized she was seeing herself through John's eyes. A moment later, countless images flashed past her. She desperately reached out, trying to find something in the confusion to hold onto.

What she felt when she finally caught onto something was both an image and the feelings. The joy and bliss stemming from an image so erotic and carnal actually caused her to come again, although not has mind-shattering as the first three. She realized as her mind surfaced back to quasi-rational thought that she was now cradled in a hammock of the cords.

Not cords. Far more than that.

Another image was pushed into her mind; she saw her body from John's eyes as they made love one time. Then the impression changed to the image she had just caught a flash of a moment before. She gasped as she realized what the voice meant.

Yes. We will make love together now. And you will feel everything.

Stephanie felt something tug down below and watched with detached fascination as a pair of the cords - no, tentacles - pulled her panties down. She felt something else slide down her shirt, then felt it pull up. Unable (or unwilling? She asked herself) to resist, she raised her arms and her shirt was pulled off her body.

The voice in her mind buzzed with pleasure at seeing her naked. Several tentacles positioned themselves near her now throbbing pussy.

I have only been able to see you as if you were a silhouette until today. I could not see you clearly until today. Your beauty is overwhelming. Relax, and know that you have been loved by the only two beings who will ever know your light.

It was such a gentle phrase but she could feel the intensity of the feeling. She could not help herself as another orgasm sent tremors through her body. She cried out again. She felt a slight pressure on her ankles as they were gently pulled open. She glanced down and saw a strange, hollow tube-like tentacle join the others near her pussy. A bundle of slowly waving, grass-like fibers appeared at the tip.

She reached to the sides of her hammock and felt the ones on her wrists wind themselves a little bit tighter in anticipation. She braced herself as the tip touched her pussy and began its work. She moaned and felt her eyes roll up into the back of her head in pleasure. The combination of faint touches and suction from the tip soon had her bucking her hips reaching for another climax.

She screamed as the wave of pleasure reached up out of her pussy and slammed into her mind. She could feel girl cum spraying out of her pussy. The odd cock did not relent throughout her thrashing and continued its relentless pleasure assault, prolonging what had already become the longest, strongest orgasm of her life.

As the wave passed and she settled back into the hammock, the strange head was withdrawn.

If there is anything you wish me to do, or anything you wish to do to expand your pleasure, just picture it in your mind. Our relationship is symbiotic - your pleasure provides me with energy and pleasure, and my pleasure, in turn, feeds yours.

"Oh. My. God," she gasped, trying to catch her breath.

She saw another cock, actually shaped like a phallus, position itself near her face. As she watched it gently sway, she could see a bead of pre-cum form on the tip. She pulled one of her hands out of the restraint / brace and reached for it without thinking.

The member was pretty big, she realized quickly as she gently pulled it towards her mouth. It was dry to the touch, but silky smooth and warm. She felt several different types of surfaces form themselves under the flesh and settle on a ribbed pattern she actually found pleasing. She licked the pre-cum from the tip and felt everything shudder - the cock in her hand, the hammock underneath her.

Grinning, she opened her mouth as wide as she could and guided the tip into her mouth. She moaned again as she worked the length deep into her mouth. As she started to give the largest blowjob of her life, she felt several small tentacles explore her tits. Letting go, she rubbed her one hand over her chest. She let her other hand slid down her body to start fingering her pussy, still dripping with remnants of her last explosive climax.

She gave a start as she felt several small heads poking around her asshole, but between the blowjob and her own self-ministrations, she relaxed quickly. The pressure slowly increased until one of the heads finally worked its way through the small bud of her asshole. Once breached, she felt another two small tentacles join the first. They twisted around each other in a strange braid and began gently pumping.

She jumped and exploded again as a small bite on her nipple brought on her seventh orgasm. As she moaned out a long breath around the cock in her mouth, it jerked as if in warning and she felt jets of cum spurting out as he finally reached his first orgasm. She swallowed as much as possible, but the was so much that she felt spurts escaping her mouth. The hot cum landed all over her upper body, causing her to thrash and twist as her own orgasm grew more intense.

As both orgasms passed, the cock in her mouth withdrew. She lay gasping for air and realized that the small braid in her ass was still pumping back and forth. On a sudden impulse, she brought the hand attending her pussy up to her face and began licking her juices off her fingers. The slight shudder in her ass told her the action had its intended effect - she felt jets of hot cum spurt into her ass.

The cock that had just been in her mouth moved down to her pussy. She whimpered as she realized how big it really was - she did not think anything that large had ever been inside her. She did not know how it would fit.

As if in response, the tip slowly pushed up against the folds of her pussy. It stayed there for a moment, rubbing back and forth against the sensitive flesh. She moaned and shuddered in anticipation, giving her tits one last rub, she braced herself again.

With a single movement the impossible member slid into her pussy. She watched in amazement as eight inches slid into her. She could feel it filling her up. Her head rolled back as she almost blacked out from the incredible feeling that rolled through her. Another bite on her nipples helped her remain conscious even as it sparked another incredible orgasm. She felt the walls of her pussy clench around the huge cock embedded within.

As the latest assault on Stephanie's senses paused, she thought about turning over to her hands and knees for the upcoming motion. A moment later, she found herself facing the imported marble of her bathroom floor. With her ass exposed, she felt several more tentacles burrowing in and threading themselves into an even larger braid. The sensation sparked another orgasm. Just feeling cum spurting around the head of the massive cock embedded in her pussy prolonged the orgasm.

Trembling as the orgasm trails off, she lowered her face to the floor, sticking her ass and pussy further up and out. The impossible braid of tentacles in her ass continued plunging in and out of her hole. As the huge cock in her pussy started to move, she felt the impossibly light touch of the tube tentacle's grass feelers at the top of her clit.

Finding nothing to brace herself against, she pushed into the cock's motion, trying to get it deeper with each thrust. Two tentacles reached around and grabbed her wrists and her arms around behind her. She twisted her hands around and held on as she felt the massive cock start to jerk, spraying cum into her pussy. One final surge pushed the tip into her cervix, and triggered the mind blowing orgasm she felt building.

She felt cum overflowing from her abused asshole and flowing over her cheeks onto the small of her back. Even more cum sprayed from her pussy as her orgasm extended from seconds to minutes. She eventually blacked out as her senses finally overloaded from all of the stimuli.

As she regained awareness, she felt her body continue to shudder as the massive cock slowly pulled out of her body. It gave one last tiny spurt just as the tip cleared her entrance, coating her entrance with a fresh application of cum. The tentacles in her ass were also retreating; cum poured out of her asshole. She watched as the puddle expanded, flowing towards her face. She felt the puddle flow around her tits but she was lifted into the air before it flowed any further.

Exhausted beyond caring, she only vaguely noticed when she was moved to the large bathtub filled with steaming water. As she reclined in the contoured seat, she stayed alert only enough to grab the bath pillow from the edge so her head would not slip under the surface.

Saturday - throughout the day

Stephanie woke up in the huge bed she and John shared in the master bedroom and blinked a few times. She struggled to remember why she had gotten into bed naked last night. She frowned. That was not right - she had gone to bed early by herself. She reached over to and realized that John's pillow was gone and she was, in fact, in the middle of the bed.

She sat up and tried to puzzle through the incredible dream that was beginning to force its way through her sleep-fogged memory. John. Bathroom. Giant slug thing. Puddle of - wait, what? She wrapped the sheet around her torso and pulled it off the bed as she staggered to the bathroom. Once there, she slapped the light switch until the lights turned up and looked in astonishment at the pristine bathroom.

She frowned in confusion and turned back to the bedroom. More of her senses were returning and she could smell food being cooked in the kitchen. Quickly throwing on a pair of panties and one of her favorite t-shirts, she walked slowly down the stairs towards the sounds of cooking. She was still trying to figure out why she was so sore when she spotted John cooking breakfast.

Suddenly faint, she sat down in one of the chairs in the dining area adjacent to the kitchen.

"What. The. Fuck?" she intoned. He looked up and grinned.

"Yes, well, when you partake in vigorous activity such as our own last night, I've heard it's probably smart to have a good breakfast the next morning," he said cheerfully. He held up a strip of bacon. "Bacon?"

Her brain struggled to find the words to speak.

"But... since when... when did you... you don't cook!" she finally managed to get out.

He grinned at her confusion.

"Yes, well... technically speaking, I'm not John any longer."

She blinked a few times as the realization set in.

"So... that wasn't a dream," she said. It was not a question.

He glanced down at the counter in front of him and nodded.

"No. It was not a dream," he said. "Please. Let's eat. I have a lot to tell you and I think you will be better able to handle it once you are no longer starving."

"But I'm not st-," she cut herself off as her stomach growled loudly. He grinned in response as he set a plate in front of her, followed closely by her usual mug of coffee. She stared at the plate in stunned disbelief. She opened her mouth to speak.