Bonding

Story Info
Together, we are so much more.
1.4k words
4.47
10.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late when we get home. The sun is down, the porch lit only by a nearby streetlight. It's spring, just the barest of chills left from winter, but I refuse to give up the Florida clothes. We have bags of groceries to bring in from the car. I run back outside for the last load of bags so we can settle in for the evening. As I come back inside, I turn to close the door.

Your arm wraps around my neck tightly and I drop the bags to grip your skin as I gasp. I close my eyes against the dark spots appearing in my vision, gasping and struggling as your arm forces me to stand straighter. I can hear your breath against my ear as I still against you. The chill of a blade held in the other hand grazes my face gently, causing me to shiver. You place the blade in your other hand and press it firmly against the skin beneath my ear. I whimper, feeling the edge biting against my skin.

You reach around me and unbutton my shorts, pushing them to the floor before pressing my body against the door in front of me. Your knee holds my legs apart and I hear the familiar jingle of the steel balls before you press them against my pussy, sliding the first one deep before pushing the second one in behind it. You cup your hand against the warmth of my body, feeling the wetness in response to the rough treatment.

"Such a whore... already so wet. Filthy slut." You whisper to me, lips pressed against my ear. I shudder in response, the buzzing filling my ears as my legs grow weak from the dizziness. I can barely form words, my lips moving without sound as I slip into the darkness.

I awaken confused and groggy. I'm tied to a bed, arms and legs spread, blindfolded. I shift a little, testing the bonds and finding them tight. I can smell your skin, I know you are close and it makes my belly tighten, my skin shudder. I feel your weight as you climb onto the bed, settling between my thighs. You run your hands up my legs, just grazing my body, the goose bumps following like a shadow. You pause over my breasts, skimming my neck and face. I twitch when you touch my face, flinching away before I can stop myself. A quick slap to one of my breasts causes a short cry and I hold very still, feeling that blade again, tracing the path your hands just made.

As you reach my collarbone, a short flick of the blade cuts my skin the tiniest bit. I gasp again, biting my lip to remain still and quiet. I can feel the slow trail of the first drop of blood and I know you are watching it. I can smell the iron, my muscles tightening in response. You rub the tip of your finger in it, bringing it to my lips and spreading it there. I cannot help myself and lick it clean, moaning softly and trembling. Another sharp motion of the blade causes another cut across the first. The pain is hot, searing against my body and I struggle, trying to twist away. A hand on my throat brings a snarl to my lips but you squeeze tightly, the dizziness returning. I whimper and breathe in short sharp gasps, laying still. Your hand does not move as you lean over my body to lick the blood from my skin where it has wandered during my struggle.

Your mouth latches to my body as you drink deeply. The cuts are tiny but deep and the blood readily flows to the surface. I arch my back, pressing my body tighter against yours as I groan, feeling the euphoria from you as you feed. I'm lost in the pleasure and I don't notice you shifting until I feel your cock against my cunt lips. My skin is slick with my own juices, hot and ready. I strain to lift my hips, pleading for you to fill the cravings deep inside me. You trace my body, teasing my clit up and down, easing the head between my lips only to pull away before you even sink into me. Your mouth never leaves my skin as you drink, a low growl escaping your throat.

With a single hard thrust you tear into my hungry cunt. I cry out, fighting the bindings to wrap my legs around you. You only stay deep within me for a heartbeat before withdrawing, thrusting hard again to fill me. Each thrust pushes the air from my lungs, leaving me gasping, writhing beneath you. Your hand grips my throat harder, cutting my air off completely as you fuck me. I'm helpless to stop you. You ease up enough for me to take the tiniest breath before closing my throat again. You hold me there, floating on the edge of darkness, as you fuck my cunt and drink from my body. I struggle weakly beneath your weight, clenching my muscles around your cock with every thrust.

I am certain I am dying and I don't care. I only want more, to move with you, to feel you fill me up. You sit up for only a moment to slice my legs free. For a few shining seconds, I can breathe, the air burning my lungs. You grip my knees almost painfully, jerking them over my head to fuck me harder. You lean against them to hold them there, reaching around them to grip my breasts painfully. You fuck me with abandon, each thrust filling me almost painfully. I'm gasping, moaning, and pushing my cunt harder into your thrusts. I can feel the energy crackling like static through the room and I know it is fueled with my blood.

You lower my legs, allowing me to wrap them around you and move with you. You lean in, your lips brushing mine, and I can taste the sharp sweetness of my blood on them. Your lips trail to my cheek and drift toward my ear. With a short sharp motion I lean my head up and bite firmly into the flesh of your neck near your shoulder. You stiffen quickly, beginning to pull away as I sink my teeth into your skin, hard enough to keep you from continuing to struggle. I can hear your breathing grow ragged, uneven, before the barest of snarls escapes you. I bite harder, feeling the skin part like silk beneath my teeth. The blood flows steadily and I swallow it down eagerly.

I clench my muscles around you again, still moving slowly against you even though you have stopped all motion. If you pull away, my teeth will rip your skin further. You are, for a moment, as helpless as I was. You begin to move, fucking me again in short, sharp motions. I groan against your neck, eagerly meeting your thrusts as I swallow each mouthful of your blood. My skin is burning, my body is on fire as the energy in the room climbs. You grip my breast painfully, twisting the nipple sharply. I release your throat with a cry, arching my back and pressing my breast into your hand.

"Please... Oh gods, please..." I'm begging, gasping, the animalistic need is overwhelming.

"What? Please what, cunt?" Your words are little more than a snarl and I can hear the last strands of control stretched impossibly thin.

"Hurt me... Take me... Fill me..."

Your fingers twist my nipple again, the other reaching up to give the same punishment to the other breast. I shriek, the pain filling me with a cold fire. I feel your breath on my skin before your teeth wrap around my nipple. My world shatters and I'm cumming, bucking up against you as my body spasms around your cock. With a groan, you bury yourself as deep as you can. I can feel you shudder, hear your breathing break as your cock pulses, filling my hungry cunt with your seed. The energy crashes around us in waves as we burn together.

It is several long moments before we both come down. You pull away, leaving me empty, and use a wet cloth to clean my chest and your neck. You release my bonds, curling me against you as a spent sleep claims us.