Bonding with Mom

Story Info
Lactating mom feeds adult children and gets off.
2.5k words
4.45
184.7k
192

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil16v
lil16v
103 Followers

Breastfeeding. I have always found it sensual. My tits have always been hot zones for my lovers. Caressed correctly could cause several orgasms. Hell as my kids grew up and I nursed them I would have them. Some would call me sick, but the bond it built over time was incredible. After they were 4, I never nursed my twins in public ever again, and after they started public school I stopped it altogether. It was always in the privacy of my home. My husband always supported the nursing as it was healthy and he knew the bond it strengthened. With our active sex life, my milk production continued. I was worried about it, but the doctor said there was no harm in it. The only way it would stop would be if I dried up or my tits were left alone for about a month. Haha Like that was going to happen. Jerry, my husband, was always pinching my nips as we passed in the house. Once we were alone he attacked them with a vengeance. He loved watching the milk flow out of them and he loved feeding at the trough too. He would often tit fuck me and use the milk as lube.

Sadly, Jerry passed about six months ago. Just after Erin and Perrin turned 18. I was at home when I got the call he had been killed in an auto accident. I was distraught at first, but learned to cope. Erin and Perrin went to a local junior college so they stayed at home. The life insurance policy covered everything and left a healthy sum for us to get by. I invested the money and although it was not a lot they paid off and I was able to make the last payment on our house last week. The investments also equated to interest payments that were more per year than I made at my job.

Tomorrow was Friday and the kids didn't have school. We planned to go through Jerry's things that we couldn't use and donate what we had to Goodwill and other charities.

Erin was an engineering major, and she had earned a full ride with her academics. Perrin, her twin sister, was taking gunsmithing classes. She was more the tomboy that Erin. She went hunting and shooting with her father every chance she got. Erin had his brains. They both got their looks from me. Both had raven black hair and blue eyes. They were both tall like their father though standing 6' and both weighed about 150. They weren't heavy but neither were real jocks like their friends. Their 34 Bs sat nicely on their chest. Me, well that is a bit different. I am blond with green eyes. I was a 36 B until I started nursing. The milk production made them sag and look toward the ground, but Jerry never complained and the right bra kept men staring.

The front door closing took me out of my reverie followed by a, "Hey mom," from the kitchen.

"Hi, Erin, I am in here on the couch."

She came in and bent over the back of the couch and gave me a kiss hello. "Where is sis?"

"She hasn't made it home yet. She said something about stopping for snacks for us for our movie night."

"Ok, I am going to get comfortable and get a shower. You want a beer?"

"Sure," I said as I leaned to get up. Erin put her hands on my shoulders and told me to stay put.

"Erin, I have to go get into something else as well. I have been cleaning most of the day."

"Alright then, go to your room and I will bring the beer to you."

I had just finished changing into an old t-shirt when I heard the front door open and Perrin cursing.

"Damn baggers!" followed by a crashing sound. I quickly went downstairs to find salsa and chips on the floor. Luckily the salsa jars had not broken.

"Hey, sweetheart," I said as I bent over to help Perrin pick up the groceries that fell.

"Hi mom. Stupid baggers filled them too full again. Where is Erin?"

"Right here doofus. Mom, you are giving me a full moon!"

I turned around and stuck my tongue out at her. "You said we should get comfortable." I bet you don't have panties on either. She lifted her dress shirt hem and revealed her bare pussy.

"Nope," she said laughing, "Perrin, why don't you grab a beer and go get comfy mom and I will put things away."

"Sounds great!"

Perrin ran off to her bedroom and was not long before she strutted in with nothing on but a smile. I almost spit my beer out when she came back into the kitchen. She was carrying a box in her hands.

She smiled and said, "Well you said to get comfy."

Erin laughed, took the box from her, and popped her on her ass. Then ran quickly to the living room. When we got in there she had the lights low and the curtains pulled shut.

"Ok, mom, since we are going through dad's things we thought tonight's movie selection should be one from these old home movies," said Erin.

"Fine with me," I said. Little did I know which one they would pick.

When the DVD started playing Jerry was there on camera. Erin and Perrin were about 3 years old. "Here we see the mother lion in her den tending her cubs," Jerry was narrating. The dvd panned around from Jerry's face to show me laying there naked on the couch with the twins nursing each from one boob. He put the camera down on top of the tv so it showed the entire screen. His sister Jenny came in the room and helped me burp the kids, and then took them to the bed. All I could do was stare at the screen in shock.

"Mom, are you ok?" Perring asked looking at my mouth hanging open.

"Wow, mom, you look pale," Erin said.

Both girls looked back at the TV, and about that time Jenny came back in naked, bent over, and took my tit in her mouth. Jerry took the camera and moved it to the end of the couch on a table pointing at my shaved pussy. Jerry then moved into camera view naked and sporting a 7" erection. He pointed it at Jenny who engulfed his cock while playing with my tits.

"You want to fuck these tits, bro?" Jenny asked.

"That or your sweet mouth, sis," He replied. "Let's get the squirter going first though."

"Mmmmm sounds good."

They both moved over me and each took a lactating tit in their mouths and nursed and bit and sucked my tits. All I could do was moan. It wasn't long before my legs opened to open up my pussy lips. They both held my hands above my head so I couldn't touch myself and continued the assault on my tits. I whimpered once and my pussy exploded. My back arched and the towel was soaked with my juices.

I was finally able to tear my eyes off the screen. I looked to my left and noticed Erin's shirt hem was wet and she was biting her lower lip. Over on my right, Perrin's hand was slowly rubbing her mons.

Well, if the video wasn't awkward enough seeing my girls getting off on it was weirding me out. I wasn't a neophyte when it came to girl on girl sex, nor incest situations as the video shows my husband and his sister was just starting to go after my orgasm, but I was very conflicted about allowing the girls to continue to watch their father fuck the both of us.

I leaned forward to grab the remote off the table when Erin kicked the remote off to the side past Perrin. Perrin quickly grabbed the remote and paused it just as Jenny bent over spreading her pussy for Jerry to plunge into her right above my face.

"What do you think y'all are doing? You shouldn't be seeing this," I said.

"Mom, this is so hot! I mean you, dad, and aunt Jenny fucking like porn stars. Did they really get you off by just sucking your tits?" Asked Perrin.

Before I could answer Erin jumped in, "Hell yeah they did! She squirted so hard it almost knocked her out. We know dad is about to plow Aunt Jenny now too. Look at his cock. Not huge by any means but the vein work is beautiful. No need for a studded cock ring for more friction."

"Girls, I didn't realize this tape was still around we need to destroy it before it gets into the wrong hands. Jenny's hubby Bill never knew about your dad and Jenny's special relationship."

"Oh hell no!" both exclaimed in unison.

"Mom you can either have another beer and drink through it or we can tie you up, but we are finishing this video," said Erin.

"Yeah," Perrin agreed, and reached out and pinched my hardened nipple through my wet shirt. "Oh My! Your shirt is wet! You can't be still producing milk."

"Yes, baby, I am. It never stopped. Your dad always loved my milk and at least once a day he suckled to keep it going, and to make me cum. Even when it was the wrong time of the month he would get me off. He always thought if I was pleased everyday I would never leave him. He was right too an orgasm a day never hurt anyone."

"Um, mom," Perrin said timidly, "I want to remember what it tastes like."

"Oh yes, please, mom, me too."

"I don't know girls. You are a bit old for nursing now."

"Dad wasn't too old!"

Well there it was. They had me cornered. What harm could there be? I was their mother after all and they nursed until such an older age. I slowly took my shirt off and laid the couch to a reclined position.

"You girls are grown now let your seats back so we are leaned back then scoot down a bit." I lifted each tit and milked myself a bit to start the flow. "Ok girls. Be gentle with your sucking. The milk will come but don't force it out or you could hurt me. Put your tongue on the bottom side and use your top lip to put pressure on the full areole."

The girls did as I instructed and we're both soon nursing like little kids.

Erin stopped first when she felt my breathing quicken and looked up into my glazed eyes. She tapped Perrin who also looked up. Both decided it was time to watch more TV.

"That was delicious, mommy," Erin said reverting to how she used to call me when she was little.

"Yes it was and Erin you need to get naked like mom and me."

"Ok, but I need to run to my room real quick before we continue."

Erin came back with an old blanket from the closet. "Up you two. We don't need our couch smelling like pussy for visitors." We all three laughed as we made up the couch and got comfortable again. This time Erin and Perrin laid all the seats back again with me in the middle and them laying their heads on my tits.

Perrin had seized the remote and started the movie again. Jenny was coaxing Jerry to fuck her from behind right in front of my nose. I had recovered by the time Jerry's purple head slid into Jenny and I leaned up and licked her clit. Jerry sank balls deep into Jenny with one quick thrust. Once he was all the way home I took his balls in my mouth. I gently sucked him until Jenny complained about her turn. Jerry slowly slid out of Jenny and into my mouth. He then slapped Jenny's ass hard enough to make her Yelp and push her pussy into my chin. He then pulled out and shoved into her pussy again. He alternated like this several times until Jenny was whimpering with each slap. He then started fucking her solely. She was soon crying out harder harder. I stuck my tongue out against her nub as Jerry pounded her. It wasn't long Jerry said he was going to cum. He pulled out as Jenny orgasmed her juices running down my neck and tits. Jerry put his head in my mouth quickly and emptied his load down my throat.

The tape went quietly to snow. My girls were both rubbing their pussies and softly moaning. I put my arms around their shoulders and eased their heads to my tits. They kept masturbating as they began nursing. They were moaning harder as they got closer to orgasm. I closed my eyes and let the memories wash over me. The soft moaning I realized was also coming through my throat. My twins we suckling and moaning. Erin was the first to tense up and her sucking intensified as she began her pleasure ride. She continued nursing and I felt timid hands begin rubbing through my soft patch of pubic hair. I began to moan more as Perrin reached her peak and clamped down on my nipple. I gasped sharply but was in ecstasy. As Perrin came down she began suckling again and I felt another set of unfamiliar digits probing my slit. Erin released me, bent down, grabbed something, and leaned back up and gave me a probing kiss. I opened my mouth and allowed her tongue to snake in and probe deeper. Perrin spread my nether lips and I felt a warm liquid run down my slit. Perrin began spreading the warming gel over my swollen lips and she teased my clit softly. She went back to nursing as she continued her manipulation of my sex. Erin stopped kissing me and smiled as she went back to nursing too. Between the warming gel and my natural lubrication dripping I was more than ready for deeper probing. I relaxed and just decided to go with what was happening. I felt a rather large vibrator start splitting me open. I tried to relax but it was really big. I couldn't imagine my girls taking something so big. I leaned up and saw a thick black vibrator in Erin's small hand.

She turned it on and the gentle vibrating allowed me to relax and the head slipped into my waiting hole. She let it sit there for me to get used to it's girth a moment before plunging it in as far as it would go. I screamed as they both bit down on my overly sensitive nips as the vibrator bottomed out. My pussy showed its appreciation by blasting a stream of juice almost to the TV. As on the video when I came that hard I just slumped down almost passing out. When my senses came back to me the girls were snuggled up to me and we all fell asleep.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this first part. It has been a while since I have submitted anything. Depending on the feedback, I may continue the story.

lil16v
lil16v
103 Followers