Bonds Ch. 01

Story Info
A Professor and Student romance.
2.2k words
4.19
22.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No part of this work can be reproduced, edited, copied or reprinted under any other name.

All characters are above the age of 18.

*****

I wasn't particularly excited about joining a University to study English of all things. My main ambition in life was to become a vet but my mother squashed those dreams by informing me that she had enrolled me in Uni for English Language and Literature, to my misery. Thankfully, the Uni required me to move out and I wouldn't be able to see her till the holidays.

Sighing, I hauled my things out of my car and piled it up in a trolley to move it to my room. At this point, I basically hated my life but how was I to know that my mother's decision was going to turn it upside down.

"Hey!" a voice called out from behind me. Turning around, I came face-to-face with a very cute looking girl in a floral sun dress. "Hi" I replied, pushing my long, dark hair out of my sweat covered face.

"You must be Suki, right?" she said, smiling. Her voice had an accent that sounded very French. "Yeah, and you are...?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm Adele. It's nice to meet you, future-roommate." She responded, giggling. I smiled and gestured at the pile of boxes at the doorstep, "I would give you a hug but..."

"Oh! Merde, where are my manners!" she exclaimed and proceeded to haul a box into our room. I giggled a little and followed her in.

***

About half-an-hour later we had managed to get everything inside and sat on our beds, cooling off.

"Do you want to grab something to drink?" I asked, arching my back, and stretching out my arms to wake up my tired muscles.

"Tu Ă©tends comme un chat." she said, winking at me. I blinked at her "I...stretch like a cat?" I asked, grinning. "Oui! Correct! You know French?" she asked, delighted. I nodded and said, "I studied a bit in school...so, shall we go?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. She nodded, got off her bed and grabbed her purse. I followed her out the room, locking the door behind me.

We made it to café nearby with no issues, considering my slight directional dyslexic tendencies. As we ordered a bunch of girls passed by us, giggling away. Adele looked in their direction, curious, while I tried to not to pull a Clumsy Clara and drop the drinks that the barista had handed me on a tray.

"Uh... Adele?" I asked, my voice slightly strained. "Oh, sorry!" she said, turning around, and grabbing her drink. I managed to catch mine before it flew off with the force she had turned with.

"What were they giggling about?" I asked, gesturing to the girls. Adele flushed a pretty pink as she looked in the direction of the simpering girls. "Oh... they were talking about Professor George" she said, letting out an airy sigh at the professor's name. I quirked an eyebrow and look at the girls who had their eyes trained on a man who was making his way to the café.

I looked at him, checking him out as I asked, "Professor George?"

"He's the Drama professor... you are an English major, right?" she said turning to me. I just nodded in response, my attention snatched away by the object of our discussion.

He was a fine-looking man, alright. No wonder those girls were falling all over him. He had thick, slightly curly, black hair that fell till the collar of his crisp, white shirt that covered a hard, well-defined chest. He was wearing blue slacks brown Oxford shoes. The shirt was tucked in, but the first two buttons were open, giving us a peek at the bronze skin that lay underneath, the white set off his skin tone really well.

I pulled my roving eyes to his face to see his amber eyes on me. Startled, I looked away, not before I saw the mischievous smirk forming on his face.

Adele sighed next to me and said, "He's Greek... and hot, no?" I looked back at him to find him at the café, buying a drink. "He's alright" I said, smirking at Adele's stupefied face. "What?" I asked, 5 seconds later, for the expression was still there. "Adele..." I said, reaching out to shake her when a shadow fell upon the table. Looking up, I found myself face-to-face with those beautiful amber eyes that, right now, had a playful glint to them.

"Good afternoon, ladies... is this seat taken?" he asked, looking straight at me.

My breath caught at the sound of his voice. The deep baritone made my legs weak. Adele shook her head, looking mortified. I quickly looked away before I was burnt by the intensity of his stare.

The man was beautiful to look at. That's the only word that would do justice to his looks. He had the classic Greek bone structure; an aquiline nose, a strong jaw and almond-shaped eyes with thick, black eyelashes. Perfect formed, full lips and white teeth which, at the moment, were rained on me.

Blinking, I looked at him and said, "Huh?" at my response he chuckled and said, "I was just telling Adele here that I've never met her friend before." His accent was subtle but was definitely there. "Oh..." I said, "My Name is Suki...Sukieira Winters." I said, shaking his offered hand. At the contact, I felt a weird tingling shoot up arm and straight down to my nether regions, waking her up from her 18 years of slumber. Startled, I looked up to see a weird look come upon his face as he smiled at me and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you Suki. My name is George Auxesia." His grasp tightened on my hand for just a second before letting go and I couldn't stop the involuntary gasp that came out due to which.

I expected his hands to be smooth and baby-like but was surprise, and slightly excited, to find callouses marring them. They had chaffed across my palm when I had shaken his hand making the sensations in my nether regions incessant.

"So, what are you doing here, Suki?" he asked, casually sipping his cup of coffee. I snapped out of my inner reverie and looked at him only to look away immediately. That intense look was back, and it made me want to squirm.

"Uh... I ... I'm here for the UG English course." I mumbled, not meeting his eyes. He raised his eyebrows at that and then proceeded to smirk. "Well... I guess we'll be seeing each other then." My eyes snapped towards him at that and I blushed at the mischievous smirk on his face.

"Well, ladies... it's been a pleasure." He said, grinning, and rising. He winked at us before striding off towards the Professor's Quarters.

"I think he fancies you." said Adele as I checked out his delectable derriere. "Huh? What?! No!" I exclaimed looking back at her. She had a cheeky grin on her face "And... I think you fancy him as well." She said, pinching me in the arm. I let out a small yelp as I turned back in the direction that Professor George had gone in.

"I don't think so... I just find him really intense, is all" I said, shrugging and getting up. She followed suit and both of us set off in the direction of our rooms; opposite to that of the Professor's Quarters.

"Well... he finds you interesting at least." She stated, glancing in my direction. "He barely even noticed me" she huffed, flipping her long, blonde locks over her shoulder. I chuckled and ruffled her hair to annoy her. "Well, I'm not that interesting, don't worry." I said. She scoffed at that and gave me a sideways look as we entered our room. "What?" I asked indignantly.

She smirked and shrugged, walking to the bathroom. Shaking my head at her response I began to unpack and arrange my things till she finished up in the bathroom. After which, I went in to treat myself to a long soak in the tub, clearly deserved it.

Sighing, I opened the faucet to fill the tub up as I stripped off my clothing, not bothering to draw the blinds on the window though Adele had warned me to. I mean, we were on the 3rd floor, who could see me?

Naked, I stood in front of the mirror, appraising myself. I wasn't too bad to look at, I mean... I had cocoa coloured skin that turned slightly gold in the sunlight. Thick, wavy, black hair that fell till my shoulder blades and hazel eyes which were accentuated by my high cheekbones and heart-shaped face. My boobs weren't as big as Adele's, but they were an adequate 32 B which tapered down to my narrow waist and flared out again at my hips. I turned to the side to look at my ass, which was a bit on the generous side but again, suited my frame.

I turned back and looked down at my neatly trimmed pubic hair that formed an inverted triangle that seemed to point to my hidden bud. The rest of the hair I had shaved off, a habit I had picked up from my high school days.

The unexpected tension I had felt with the professor was still there, nagging me to address it. So i leaned forward and pulled out my rabbit vibrator and seated my ass on the edge of the counter with the washbasin and mirror. I propped one leg up and spread the other, exposing my inner folds to anyone looking. I quickly glanced up at the window and realised that if anyone were in the opposite building, they'd see me in all m glory. The thought made me blush and turned me on as well.

I brought one finger down to my folds checking if they were wet enough before delicately rubbing my clit, eliciting moans from my mouth. I threw my head back as I felt the slow build-up to my climax. I knew that Adele was busy watching some movie, so she wouldn't be able to hear me.

Grinning at the thought of being as loud as I like, I thrust the dildo into my waiting folds and let out a whimper at the pleasurable pain of the rough intrusion.

***

Walking into his room, George unbuttoned his shirt and kicked off his shoes as he made his way to his bathroom, pulling off the rest of his clothes as he went.

As he stood under the shower he thought about the girl he had met at the café... Sukieira. He smirked at the memory of her flustered expression when he had grasped her hand. This year was bound to be interesting if she chose his class. Smiling at that, he got out of his shower and was towelling his hair dry when he first saw her.

As if his thoughts had conjured her up, he saw Suki standing in her bathroom—opposite to his—facing what looked like her mirror. The reason he had frozen all his movements was because she was naked, and apparently checking herself out.

Quickly, before reason could set in, he switched off hid bathroom light and returned to the window to see that she was now facing him but still looking at her mirror; giving him a wonderful view of her breasts. She seemed to sigh and bent forward, letting him look at her ass, as she retrieved something from her bag. When she leaned back, he gulped at what he saw in her hand.

A vibrator, a rabbit vibrator. He watched, with his lips slightly parted as she perched herself on the washbasin counter and spread her legs for him, giving him a bird's eye view of her shaved pussy that shone under the light. She was clearly ready for the taking but she reached down with a delicate hand to check before she plunged the vibrator inside her waiting folds and switched it on. Her head was thrown back and he saw her throat work reflexively as she moaned. Though he couldn't hear it, he could easily imagine her moaning and whimpering as he repeatedly thrust into her.

His hand had unconsciously moved to his cock and he only noticed when he began stroking himself to the rhythm she had set with her dildo. He smiled, this little minx liked it rough and that suited him perfectly.

He watched mesmerized, as he stroked his cock, how her hips seemed to have a mind of their own and gyrated uncontrollably as she climaxed; her face the picture of anguished pleasure as she thrust the vibrator as far as it would go, her head hitting the wall behind her as she spiraled down from her high, clearly worn out. George came at that image, his cum staining the walls and fell on the floor as he jerked himself off at the vision before him.

As he cleaned up, he watched her get in the tub and didn't leave till she had switched off the bathroom light and left, wrapped up in a towel.

He grinned to himself. This year was definitely going to be interesting.

By the end of it, he would make Sukieira Winters his.

*****