Boner-Marrow Transplant

Story Info
Accident leaves him a bit...vegetative.
1.4k words
4
15.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to find myself in a hospital bed; my memory still hazy as the anaesthetic began to wear off. A pretty blonde nurse, sitting at my bedside, noticed I was awake and stood up.

"Good morning, sir," she said, "I can't imagine what you must be going through right now. The pain of having your penis bitten right off... it must have been really horrible."

What!!?? This must be some mistake, I thought. However, when I looked towards my groin to find it completely covered in bandages, I got the shock of my life.

"Oh my god!" I screamed, "My cock, what's happened to it?!! What have you done?!!"

"Well, sir," began the nurse, "Would you like to hear the good news first, or the bad news?"

"Please, tell the good news," I whimpered, "Tell me you managed to sew it back on! Tell me that it's all still in good working order! Please, tell me!" By now I was almost in tears.

"Well," replied the nurse, " Although your original penis was too badly damaged, the good news is that we managed to replace your severed penis with a replacement organ."

I breathed a sign of relief - thankfully my fucking days weren't all over quite yet. I began to notice that the nurse was really attractive; her uniform wasn't completely buttoned up - the top two were undone, giving me a view of her ample cleavage. Mmm, I thought to myself. She'd be an ideal candidate to test drive my brand new cock. "So what's the bad news then," I asked, my mood lightening somewhat after the initial shock.

"Er... well," stammered the nurse, "There were some... unforeseen complications."

"Unforeseen?" My mind once more began to fill with dread. "What do you mean by that?"

"Well," began the nurse, "There was a traffic accident last night; all the roads were blocked. The paramedics weren't able to get you to the hospital on time. They had to improvise."

"Improvise?!! How?!!"

"Well, you were losing so much blood from where that woman bit off your penis, that the paramedics had to perform an emergency procedure, using whatever they could find to hand. Fortunately there was a grocery store near where you were picked up. They did the best they could, I'm sorry."

My mind began to race with the possibilities, the realisation finally dawning on me. "You don't mean..."

"Yes, I'm afraid so," the nurse said as she cut away the bandages around my groin, revealing the shocking truth underneath. "We've replaced your severed penis with a vegetable marrow."

*****

It had been a week since I had been discharged from the hospital, and I had finally gotten used to having a vegetable where my cock used to be. Fortunately the paramedics had done an expert job; it even had a hole on the end through which I could piss out of. And when I watched a porno movie one night, I looked down to see my marrow defying the laws of gravity, standing tall, proud and erect. All it needed was a cunt to fuck - and I had the perfect candidate in mind: Sally, the little whore who had bitten off my original dick that fateful night a week ago.

*****

"Yes", said Sally, opening her front door, "Who is it?"

"Hi, Sally, it's me," I replied, "Mind if I come in?"

"Well I'm a little surprised to see you back here," she said, beckoning me in through the doorway and into her lounge, "Especially considering what I did to you the last time you were here. I'm sorry about all that, by the way. I didn't mean to do it - any time someone puts their finger in my ass my mouth just clamps shut. Don't ask me why, it must be a nervous twitch or something."

Sally sat down on her sofa. She had obviously just gotten out of the shower; she was wearing a pink bathrobe with flower patterns all over it. She had a towel wrapped around her hair, and her skin was glistening with moisture. That was no accident, I thought to myself. You'll pay for what you did to me, you bitch.

"Don't worry about me," I replied, fighting hard to control my rage, "Because I've got a new cock now, and you're gonna be the first to try it!"

I unzipped my pants and they fell to the floor, revealing my bulbous new organ. It was golden-green, fully erect, and must have been about a foot long. But it was girth that was the main difference between my old cock and my new marrow - the gleaming vegetable had roughly the same width as a large tin can.

"Oh my god," Sally cried, "I'll never fit that inside me! I think you'd better leave now!"

"No way," I said, ripping off her robe, exposing her huge 36DD breasts, pert buttocks and bald pussy, "You're the reason I've got this new cock, now you're gonna get it!"

Forcing her to the floor, I pinned her down beneath me. She screamed as I used my fingers to part her moist pussy lips. If she was making this much noise now, I thought, how loud will she be when I'm pounding her with my fruity new tool?

It was at this point that I began squeezing my organically-grown organ inside her. Her pussy was stretched almost to breaking point as I rammed it home. She wailed in agony as a full six inches of my vegetarian sausage penetrated her. "You're nearly cutting me in half," she yelled, "please don't give me any more, I can't take it!"

That was my cue to push it all the way in, right up to the hilt. She screamed in absolute agony, tears rolling down her cheeks as I began to root her with my fruit. In and out I pounded, her cries of pain mixed with howls of ecstasy as she began to climax. Her yelling just made me even hornier, and it wasn't long before I shot my seed - literally - deep, deep inside her.

I withdrew my marrow, and she lay there, tired, sore and sobbing, on the floor. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," she gurgled, "I promise, I never meant to hurt you!"

"Well," I said, a dirty idea forming in my head, "I'm gonna make you pay for biting off more than you could chew!"

I flipped her over until she was on her front, exposing those lily-white buttocks of hers. The light glinted off the beads of sweat on her cute ass, making it glow with an almost angelic quality. I knew now what I had to do - I had to give her perfect posterior a pumping with my pumpkin.

As I did with her pussy, I started with one finger, deftly working it into her anus. Once it was ready, I slipped in another finger, and another and another, and finally my entire fist, ensuring the hole was wide enough to fit my colossal courgette cock. I slammed it into her, her buttocks cleft in twain by the green gargantuan.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head and she screamed a shrill scream that could've shattered glass. "Stop crying," I said, "Vegetables are good for you!"

Again, I pounded her rhythmically, not stopping until I had squeezed every last drop of cum from my balls. Sated, I pulled my pants back up and left the house, leaving Sally lying there naked and humiliated on the floor. She looked like she'd almost passed out because of the pain.

*****

A few months later, I heard a knock on my door, but when I looked through the peephole, no-one was there so I ignored it. "Damn kids," I muttered to myself.

The knock began again, so I went back to the door, opening it this time. Again, I couldn't see anyone there. However, I looked down, noticing that someone had left what looked like a small marrow on my doorstep.

"That's odd," I said, "It looks a lot like my vegetable cock. What a coincidence!"

I picked it up, but almost dropped it when two beady white eyes peered back at me.

"What the fuck?" I said, incredulously. As well as eyes, the marrow also had a small nose, ears and mouth. Looking closer, it also appeared to have arms and legs too. What the hell was going on here?

"Hello, daddy," it said in a tiny, high-pitched voice, "My mommy Sally dropped me off to visit you today. I love you so much!"