Bonfire Dreams

Story Info
What happens when an old crush shows up at the bonfire...
1.6k words
4.29
19.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cool fall evening, and I was invited to a friend's place for a bonfire. I had been out of town, and hadn't seen everyone in a while. What better chance to reconnect, than a cold beverage, a warm fire and a few laughs?

Their place was out past the edge of town. Just far enough removed for the peace and quiet, while being close enough to get anything they may need.

I stopped at the corner store and picked up some s'mores and hot dogs, the bonfire essentials. I arrived about ‪8 o'clock‬ to a yard full of familiar faces. Some I see regularly, though there were a few faces I hadn't seen in ages. One in particular stood out from the crowd.

Her name was Jessica. A beautiful brunette, fuller figured and confidence to match. She always was a diamond. Always dressed just right as to play the conservative, yet just a moment away from driving every man crazy.

I joined the crowd around the fire, catching up with a handful of old faces. Jessica and I made eye contact a few times, but nothing out of the ordinary. I continued the varied conversations.

As the clock rolled ‪around 10 PM‬, several of the party goers faded away. Just like the old days, there were some that crashed out early, and some that crash out as the sun comes up. I always was part of the late crowd, though there were fewer of us these days. Jessica was always among the early birds, so I figured she'd be leaving as well.

I had been away long enough, that I no longer knew the dynamics of the crowd like I thought I had. Several people left, and even more went to hang out in the kitchen of the house. All that remained were Jessica and myself, and a gal that had fallen asleep around the fire.

"So where have you been hiding for all these years, Brian?" She enquired. Friends fall away over the years, but reunions can be a good thing.

Jessica and I started chatting across the fire for a bit, asking about where we worked, and such. The usual catching-up banter.

She was a successful radio personality in the area, which must bring her all sorts of wild opportunities. Being late and falling into our old routines, I started enquiring about what here craziest encounters with the radio station were.

She told me that there really weren't any crazy stories like I thought there might be. There was a bunch of charitable fundraisers that she worked, and that's about it. It was not as glorious as I might think, but she enjoyed it.

I told her a few of my more adventurous activities over the years. Some bored her, while others made her mouth fall agape. This little admission led to her spilling the beans on some of her own exploits.

This mutual confession brought us closer, in more way than one. We scooted closer for a more intimate conversation, as opposed to shouting across the fire. Krista, the gal who had fallen asleep got up and went inside with the rest of the partygoers. All that remained were Jessica and myself, the fire and a cooler.

We picked up the conversation, continuing somewhere between a game of truth or dare, and a comparison of who's deeds were wilder.

"If only we knew what sort of people we would grow up to be, right?" Jessica joked. If we could turn back the clock, we could literally write books on the exploits we would have had.

"I can only imagine, if I knew what I know now. So many things would have been different." I placed my hand on hers, having a moment of vulnerability.

Jessica merely smiled. "Brian, honey, if we knew then, we would break each other!" She took the opportunity to move my hand from hers, to her thigh. She was not rejecting my vulnerability, she was advancing on it.

"Well I can't speak for you, but I'm here by myself tonight. I've got nowhere special to be," I suggested. "What did you have in mind?"

Jessica snickered. "I don't think you could handle my world Brian. I really don't. Though you're welcome to try!"

"I have no idea if I could handle your world, Jessica. But I'm certainly up to try anything once!"

Jessica got a glint in her eye. This rare glint, you only hear of in stories.

"Are you sure about that?" Jessica asked. No point in wasting energy if you don't need to.

I quipped, "I'm sure of two things, needing another drink, and willing check out this world of yours."

Jessica reached into the cooler, grabbing two bottles, one for herself and one for me.

"How about this, let's start with something simple," her words trailed off.

Jessica locked eyes with me, and never let her eyes stray.

She set her drink aside, opened the second bottle, slid her skirt aside, making the bottle disappear momentarily before handing it back to me.

"Here's that drink," Jessica produced the bottle and passed it back to me. "drink up."

I raised the bottle to my lips, and instantly I knew what had occurred. The skirt slid aside, she made sure to get some of her juices on the mouth of the bottle. Making me smell and taste her, knowing I would have to have more.

The added aroma and flavor to the glass bottle were pleasant indeed. I enjoyed the taster I was given, and the rest of the bottle followed quickly.

"So, this may sound a little juvenile, but uh, how do I get more where that came from?" I shot straight to the point.

"I've been waiting for you to ask that all night! Get on your knees and come closer. We'll get it all sorted out."

I couldn't believe the words that were bounding around in my ears. Did she really just tell me to get on my knees? Amidst the bonfire? I wasn't going to risk screwing this up just yet, so I did as she suggested.

Jessica smiled wide as she watched me fall to my knees in compliance. She spread her legs and raised her long skirt to accommodate. I looked up to double check, and was met with simply a raised eyebrow. Either this was going to happen, or it wasn't. I took her raised eyebrow as a confirmation of what was about to play out.

Crawling forward and taking my position nestled between her legs. She rested her thighs on my shoulders and draped the skirt over my head. It was immediately clear that she was not planning on letting me go anywhere soon.

I was in position, there was nothing left to do but to get to work. Her positioning allowed a perfect angle, as she was partly spread already. With a flick of the tongue, Jessica was mine. It only took a moment for Jessica to put her drink down and put her hand on the back of my head.

Taking my time, I went through the list of every possible thing I could think of to make Jessica moan. Working fully from front to back as well as both sides, even practicing my alphabet in case some letters were more magical to her.

Between every couple letters or maneuvers, I paused just long enough to fill her as much as possible with my tongue. She would buck against me when I did, but never complained. I took this as a good sign.

I spent what must have been 45 minutes between her thighs.

Her thighs tightened their grip around my head. Her breathing got faster. Jessica scooted down in her seat, opening herself completely to my advances. I can only hope there was nobody around the bonfire at this point, as her moaning increased. She got louder for a moment, before suddenly getting quiet and biting her lip. She knew she didn't have long before she would explode.

Jessica's muscles began to twitch, and I knew I was in the home stretch.

I was able to perch myself against her chair well enough as to free my hands. With my left hand, I entered her damp cavern, while my right hand found its way to the sensual lighthouse above her cavern. I was not leaving anything to chance. I had my tongue and both hands in action against her clit and lips.

It felt like Jessica was attempting to suffocate me with the way she squeezed me with her thighs. I had two fingers plunging into her, and she was a time bomb.

"Oh my god!"

It was the last words I heard from her, before it happened.

I thought she was going to break my nose with how firmly she wrapped herself around me. She exploded with such force that I had to concentrate on when and how I took a breath.

My hands and face were covered in a thick sticky wetness that few can describe. The aroma was a powerful sweetness, that reminded me of honey, and equally as sticky.

Jessica fell limp against her chair immediately after, as I began to ease my way from her honeypot. I slid her legs together a bit and adjusted her skirt. Grabbing a drink, I sat back and settled in to enjoy the fire's glow.

Once she had a chance to regain her composure, Jessica smirked.

"If that's what you're capable of with limited access, I need to book an appointment with full access next time!"

We smiled and exchanged phone numbers. Next time is sure to be an exhausting delight!