Bonnes Vacances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We then dried each other, followed by generous application of body lotion. It was as though everything was foreplay. Lunch was a simple affair, cold ham, cheese and bread, fruit and plenty of wine, taken under an awning which they rigged to shield us from the sun.

After lunch, the girls decided that it might be a good idea for them to show me, 'How lesbians do it.' We went below into the guest cabin, which was fitted with a large double bed. They sixty-nined until they both came, making up for my shortcoming in that area. This was followed by a display of tribbing, this time in the scissors position, resulting in more orgasms. Then they did something that was new to me, I had not even seen this in porn, Ilse rubbed Aia's clit with a nipple, seeming to push her entire tit into Aia's cunt when she came. Aia then sucked her juice from Ilse's tit.

I could bear it no longer, I asked if I could join in. They positioned me between them on the bed, head to toe with them. They passed my straining cock from mouth to mouth. By turning my upper body, I was able suck each cunt in turn. Just as I thought that I would explode in one or other of the sucking mouths, Aia rolled on top of me, queening me as she sucked my cock, but only for a few seconds, she then held my cock at right angles to my body as Ilse impaled herself on it. How much better could it get? My only regret was that I could not see it, all I had was an extreme close up of Aia's shapely arse. But I used my hands to 'see' the tableau, running them freely over the two lovely bodies, pushing in between them, feeling them tit to tit. I came like an express train.

The girls decided that we should then head back home, the wind was not in our favour, it would take much longer than our outward journey. I hoped that there would be more sex when we were back in harbour, I had come three times that day, but was confident that I could go again. They were kept busy sailing the boat on the way home, giving me time to reflect on the day's happenings

There was no more sex. It was almost dark when we got back to their mooring. They were hungry. We took the tender into the town, found somewhere to eat and afterwards the said goodbye. That was it. I took a taxi back to the villa. The place was silent, lights left on for me. Amy was not in our room. I quietly opened the door to Charles room, they were asleep in each other's arms. I slept alone that night.

Amy:

Of course it was a set-up. Charles wanted Robert out of the way that day and had arranged the whole thing. He would, of course, decline the girl's invitation to sail, I was to do the same. He had something else planned for me.

"Does it involve me being fucked?" I asked innocently.

"Repeatedly." He replied.

I was hooked.

We were up very early, skipped breakfast and drove Robert to the harbour before the town was awake. It was a glorious morning, but quite cold, so the roof was up as we headed out of town. I had no idea where I was being taken, but it was sure to be good.

"Have you enjoyed your holiday?" Enquired Charles.

"Very much," I replied. "It's been more than a holiday, it has been a fulfilment of many fantasies."

"Are there any unfulfilled?"

I sensed that he was prompting me for a story, to keep the hormones pumped during what he had said would be a long drive. I could think of only one thing, not so much a fantasy as a memory of an incident that I remembered occasionally. On the day when Robert and I had our night of casual sex, I had been intrigued by the group of six, one woman and five men, whom I had observed, wondering if it ended with all six of them in bed together. I would embroider it, for both of us.

"I am in my twenties," I began. "I am attending a training seminar at a large luxury hotel. There are delegates from the six branches of the company, all young and new to the company. The seminar is an opportunity to meet our opposite numbers from the other branches, and for the company to indoctrinate us in their methods, all made very comfortable by the luxury hotel in which we would spend two days being brainwashed. And three nights relaxing at company expense.

After the brainwashing is finished, the six rookies are left alone for the final evening and night, before returning home next day. The tutor has gone. Six ambitious, young and horny people dine together. Wine flows. After the meal, we retire to the lounge bar for more drinks. I know that I have drunk too much and decide to stop. But the only way to stop is to excuse myself and I really need company that night. I fancy all the men, not surprisingly, we are all in positions where we will be in contact with clients, which means being presentable and personable. But which to choose? And how to do it without offending the other four? All five have been manoeuvring since we arrived, to position themselves for a score.

My alcohol fuelled alter-ego whispers the answer in my ear;

'Have all of them.'

My nipples are like pebbles, I can feel juice leaking from me into the gusset of my very brief knickers. I have dressed up for the evening, sexy underwear, with suspender belt and stockings. 'Fuck me' underwear. I will have them all. I finish my drink and stand up, saying;

'I'm ready for bed.'

Disappointment shows in their faces.

'All you have to decide,' I continue. 'Is who is going to be first.'

I watch them struggle to grasp what is being offered, am I offering myself to them all? Eventually. One of them stirs, he has shown himself to be a natural leader. He collects drinking straws from the wreckage on our table and tears them into pieces, he holds the five pieces in his hand, hiding all but small stubs.

'Longest straw has the longest wait.' He announces.

The order is chosen and we head for the lift. In the lift, I have five pairs of hands on my body, everywhere. My tits are groped, one is roughly pulled over the top of my dress. Hands are pushed up my skirt to feel my arse. The lift judders to a halt at my floor and the door hisses open. Fortunately, there is no-one waiting for the lift. I walk unsteadily down the corridor. My skirt above my stocking tops and one tit hanging out.

Inside my room the hands are on me again, undressing me. I shout for them to stop.

'This is going to be on my terms,' I explain. 'You will all get to fuck me, but one at a time, the rest, just watch.'

I go on to explain that I want each one of them missionary style, I want no foreplay, just five ejaculations inside me. When the first one comes, the second takes his place. No cleaning up in between. I want to be filled.

There is a pause while they digest this, and I remove what is left of my clothing, leaving on the suspenders, stockings and shoes. My five tormentors tear off their own clothes, I am confronted by five very hard, young pricks.

One of them strips the duvet from the bed and I position myself on my back, legs as far apart as they will go and knees up. A bowl waiting to be filled. Number one kneels between my thighs and pushes his erection towards the target, missing completely. I take him in hand and guide him to the right place. He slips easily inside my sopping hole. He fucks like a rabbit, racing towards his own pleasure without any consideration for mine. That's fine, I want fucking, not loving. I can see the others waiting their turn, wanking gently, not wanting to come until I am ready for them, but unable to keep their hands off their straining erections.

Number one comes quickly, gasping as his semen pumps into me. Before he can soften inside me, he is pulled away and another hard prick is rammed unceremoniously up my flooded cunt. He lasts a little longer, perhaps I am too wet for him, but no, he quickly pumps his contribution into me.

It's all too quick really, almost brutal, but it's just what I want. They all take their pleasure, I just lie and take them. And then it's over, the last one pulls out, I can feel their spunk spilling out. I have had what I wanted, but have not orgasmed, I now want rid of them so that I can finish myself off. But they stand and watch, waiting for further instruction. There are all stiff again, even my most recent fucker.

I realise that If there is nothing else on offer, they will almost certainly go to their rooms and wank off. It seems such a waste. I tell them;

'If there's anything left, come on me, wank yourselves off and shoot it onto me.'

They oblige, five fists punish five pricks. Almost as if they have arranged it, their ejaculations almost synchronise and there is a veritable spunk-storm, I am drenched. And I love every second.

'Now fuck off, I need my beauty sleep.'

And I head for the bathroom, dripping with cum.

I masturbate in the shower, again when I put body cream on and again while I watch myself in the full-length mirror. I walk back, naked, into an empty room and only then realise my mistake, the bed is soaking wet. I spend the night wrapped in the duvet, trying to sleep on the hotel room chair."

"Wow." Muttered Charles.

"Has it given you a hard on?" I enquired politely.

"Just a little." He replied.

"Would you like me to dispose of it?" I offered.

"Yes, but we are about to stop for coffee."

Sure enough we were in a small village, drawing up outside the local café. The place was crowded with locals, all eyes lock onto me as we enter. Someone stood up and politely offered us his table. Charles ordered coffee and croissants and I realised how hungry I was, we had skipped breakfast. I excused myself and went to the ladies, in fact a uni-sex loo. And worse still, it was the old 'hole-in-the-ground' type. But it was spotlessly clean. I resisted the temptation to give myself a quickie, did what I had to do instead but felt the wetness of my knickers when I pulled them back up. I did not think to bring spares. I removed them, rinsed them in the hand-basin, wrung them out as well as I could and put them in my bag, wrapped in tissue paper.

The coffee was served in large, handle-less bowls and was delicious. I devoured the pile of croissant and asked for more. Only then did I ask Charles where we were going.

"The place where we watched the Lammergeyer, is as you saw, a military establishment," He began. "A joint services listening station, manned by the army. "They monitor certain mobile 'phones, specifically, 'phones that are known to be used by; 'Persons of interest.' The station commander and I have an arrangement, he monitors the 'phones of people who are of interest to me. In return, I occasionally provide, let's call it 'entertainment' for the people who man the station."

"And I am today's entertainment?" I asked.

"If you are in agreement."

"How many do I have to 'entertain'?"

"Well," he went on. "The full complement of the station is twelve..."

"Twelve!" I shrilled.

The other customers turned their attention back to me.

"The full complement is twelve, of whom only nine are present at any time. They work in three shifts of three men, the other three are away on leave."

"Only nine then?" I said sarcastically.

"Maximum," he continued. "Some of the men take no part."

"Has Helga entertained?" I asked.

"Yes, on many occasions. So have the girls who are entertaining Robert at this very moment, and many others. You might be surprised how many apparently 'ordinary' women are more than willing to submit themselves to what you might call, 'A gang-bang.' I have a waiting list."

I should have felt flattered, I was queue-jumping! But nine? Even my 'fantasy' had only involved five. I leaned forward and said softly;

"We'd better get started then."

The sun was now high in the sky, Charles lowered the roof of the car. I tied a scarf around my hat to stop it blowing off and we were on the move again.

"Do you still have that erection?" I asked.

"No, not that one, but I'm getting a new one as we speak."

"Would you like me to suck you off as you drive?"

I had sucked Robert off as he drove, on numerous occasions, sometimes at high speed. A seventy-five MPH blow-job. Dangerous but incredibly exciting. Charles declined my offer saying that he wanted me hungry when we arrived at our destination.

"I'm hungry now," I sulked. "Feed me."

"Play with yourself," he said. "Prime it for what's to come."

I had done this before too, but after dark, and our car at home has a roof. I felt faint at the thought, but very aroused. So Charles had a hard on? Big deal, I had three, one on each breast and one at the top of my thighs, the one which was marinating in my own juice and screaming for attention.

I was wearing a simple linen sun-dress with buttons all the way down the front from neck to below the knee. I already had the top two and bottom three buttons undone. The dress was cinched at the waist by a silk scarf, acting as a belt. I untied the scarf and pulled it free, then unfastened the buttons from the top down. I pulled the dress open, I was naked beneath. The seat belt would be in the way, but I decided to leave it in place, Charles was being distracted from driving by my show, I wanted to be strapped in if he lost control. Instead, I slid down in the seat so that I could access my liquid centre. I cupped my breasts with both hands and rolled the nipples between finger and thumb before moving down. I used both hands to bring myself to a powerful orgasm, throwing my head back and screaming my release to the cloudless blue sky.

"Magnificent," said Charles.

"My offer of oral relief stands," I husked.

"So does my erection," he quipped. "But we are here."

We had to follow the same procedure as previously, including getting out of the car to show ourselves to the camera. I quickly fastened some buttons and complied.

This time, instead of turning off the road towards the hide, we continued on the surfaced road, zig-zagging up a series of hairpin bends through the pines. After the last zag, we left the trees behind. They had been felled so that the station had a clear view. The station was on a rise of the mountain ridge, a squat ugly building bristling with aerials. It was further protected by a double razor-wire fence. To the side of the gate was space for cars to park. Inside the compound, an officer waited by a Land-Rover. As we vacated the Audi, he spoke into a radio and the outer gate began to open. We passed through and had to wait for it to close again before the inner gate opened. Charles was greeted with a hug and a handshake by the officer, who was introduced to me as Michel, he was an army captain and the most senior officer present.

He searched my bag, then my body, patting my sides, looking for weapons? Eventually we were invited to get in the vehicle and he drove us the final five-hundred metres or so to the building. We had to wait until the door was opened from the inside. The place was a fortress.

Six other men were waiting in the canteen to meet me, various sizes and colours, but all young and fit-looking. There were two others, currently in the control room, I would get to meet them during lunch. Lunch was a simple affair; fresh bread, pâté and cheese, washed down with red wine. Two of the men went to relieve those in the control room, it was explained that there had to be at least two in the control room at any time, and that one of them had to be an officer or senior N.C.O. When I had met all nine, I was really being shown to them, Charles told me that all nine would like to take part, and asked if I wanted to stay, or we could leave now. I was worked up wondering what it would be like, nine men and just me. Ten if Charles joined in, double that of my 'fantasy'. Of course I wanted to stay.

I told Charles that I wanted to live out my fantasy, that I wanted each man in turn, missionary style, no breaks, no cleaning up between fucks. Machine-gun fucking. After that I they could have me any way they chose. But that 'No' meant 'Non', if I wanted to stop, they must. Charles explained this to the men, who nodded their agreement. I was handed a pack of cards, Charles explained that the ten, jack, queen and king of hearts had been removed from the pack. I was to shuffle the cards and deal them, including two empty spaces for the 'substitutes'. When a man was dealt a heart, that was his place in the queue. Nine cards, was Charles not included I asked. He said that he was not, that there had to be an umpire in case things got out of control.

I picked up the pack and shuffled it. It was part of my ordeal, random choosing of my protagonists. I dealt. The first heart out of the pack was the ace, and it was dealt to Michel. There were groans and protests from those eagerly awaiting their heart. I asked Charles what they were saying.

"They say that the pack must rigged, Michel is the senior officer. He also has the biggest cock present, that by going first he will spoil you for the rest of them."

I told him to tell them not to worry, that I had a cunt like a Boa Constrictor. This caused more comments, which I guessed needed no explaining. I dealt the rest of the cards until each man had his ticket. I was asked if I wanted to use the bathroom before we began, I did not. I was lead into another room. This was the communal lounge and playroom. A table tennis table was leaning against a wall, and a pool table had been pushed to one side. In the centre of the room was the 'stage' on which I would perform, a bed about two metres square, probably two single beds pushed together. A crisp white sheet covered it and there were several pillows. Arrange all around were chairs and couches; theatre in the round.

I removed my dress and handed it to Charles, then crawled onto the centre of the bed. The men stripped off revealing seven fully primed pricks. All mine. Michel stepped forward, he asked me to raise my bum off the bed and slipped a pillow beneath it. I spread my legs for him. He positioned himself for entry, he was quite well endowed. He felt between my legs, either to check that I was wet enough, which I was, or to spread my lips. No need, I was gaping. He slowly pushed his large member into my welcoming hole, I groaned in pleasure as it stretched me, I had been looking forward to this moment all day.

He was gentle, he supported most of his weight on his arms and fucked me with long slow strokes, swinging his hips for maximum stroke length. It was pleasant, but I was tense, was this too much? I was very aware of my audience, now silent. I knew then that I was not going to achieve the orgasm that I craved, had I taken the edge of my hunger by masturbating so vigorously in the car?

Michel's strokes became faster and less controlled, he was about to deliver his load, the first of many for me. He gasped as he came, pumping six or more shots into what was soon to be a spunk-bucket. He withdrew and his place was taken by a much younger man, smaller, wiry, dark skinned. His prick was long and thin. He missed the target at first, I helped him find it. He fucked very fast, reminding me of Leo. He lay heavy on top of me with his hands under my buttocks. He had bad teeth and even worse breath. I tried to grip his prick with my cunt-muscles to speed him along, and it worked, he came with a shout, adding his contribution to his captain's.

Three was not much better, but his breath was. These men simply did not know how to fuck, too young, too inexperienced. Or perhaps just too eager. Had I made a mistake in insisting on this missionary position thing? It had been inspired by my fantasy and I was beginning to regret it, it was all too predictable, too scripted. And I had written the script. Perhaps a free for all would have been better. These men were fucking me as quickly as they could in order to get to the 'freestyle' part. It was too late to call a halt, three was spurting his donation into me. I would just have to lie back and think of England.