Bonnie and the ATM Card

Story Info
Alan's ATM Card sends Bonnie to a Hole in the Wall.
1.8k words
4.33
23.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me," Alan said politely, "but do you know where I can find an ATM?"

"A what? I mean..." Bonnie looked at the card Alan was holding. There was something strange about the hologram, which seemed infinitely deep, almost as though it were sucking her in. She tried to focus on the rest of the card for a moment, then looked back up at the man's face. "Sorry," she said, in her best BBC accent. She'd been born and raised in Glasgow, but speaking English comprehensibly was a necessary part of her rather boring job in the tourist information centre. Having a pretty face, red hair, a complexion that went well with the McNeil tartan, and the ability to suffer fools without screaming also helped.

"An automatic teller machine."

"Oh, aye." She'd never been to America, but remembered seeing 'ATM HERE' signs in American TV shows. "Up here, we just call them Holes in the Wall. The nearest one is just around the corner," she added, pointing. "Just next to the, uh... well, you'll see it," she said. The little town's adult bookshop was not usually considered one of its tourist attractions. "Opposite the pub - do they say 'pub' where you're from?"

"Not often, but I know what it means. I get around."

I suspect you do, she thought, as she looked at his face before returning her attention to the hologram on his card. The effect was quite hypnotic. "Well, I hope our little town doesn't disappoint you."

"I'm sure it won't," he said. "Thank you for your help."

"Any time," she said, watching him leave. Nice buns, she thought idly, then glanced at her watch. She was relieved to see that it was almost time to close the place and go home. Not that home seemed all the appealing - she'd been living alone since breaking up with Matt three months ago - but it was only Tuesday and the small town didn't offer much in the way of entertainment during the week. But at least she could get out of her work clothes, have a beer and a shower, masturbate -

Where had that thought come from? she wondered. She'd hardly felt horny at all since the break-up, hadn't even bothered buying fresh batteries for her vibrator when they'd run flat a month ago. She quickly closed the shop, donned her warm hoodie, and was heading home when she stopped and looked down the side street. She suddenly remembered telling that pleasant, good-looking man who'd come into the information centre that there was a hole in the wall next to the adult bookshop, but it occurred to her that she almost never went that way and may have inadvertently given the man a bum steer. Better to check that the - what had he called it? - ATM was still there.

It was, and she was about to turn around and walk home when she noticed the vibrator displayed in the bookshop window. It was purple plastic, and looked more like something meant to curl hair, or a scale model of some weird piece of 1960s furniture, than it did a penis or any other body part. She found herself comparing it to her own vibrator, which she'd been given at a hen's night before leaving Glasgow, and which resembled a small missile. It did the job (usually), but was hardly erotic or aesthetically appealing. She blinked, and impulsively opened the door and walked inside.

The clerk, a balding man in his early fifties, looked at her uneasily as she walked in, worried that a young and rather pretty woman might scare away the more easily embarrassed male clientele. Bonnie gave him a slight smile as she walked over to the rack of sex toys for women, aware that he was looking at her shapely legs and pert bottom, and mildly turned on by the attention as she examined the vibrators, dildos, and lubes, and then the anal beads (in a variety of sizes, the largest of which made her blink) and a vibrating inflatable butt plug. She blushed, suddenly aware that her mouth was dry but her crotch was wet. The urge to masturbate was now almost overwhelming, but she wasn't ready to do that with the clerk watching. She grabbed a piece of fetish-wear, a PVC parody of a nurse's uniform, and hurried into what she thought was a changing room. After she shut the door behind her, she noticed the folding bench seat, the TV screen, the coin slot and controls set into the wall, and realized that it was a video booth.

She took a deep breath and lowered the bench, revealing a hole in the wall, then hung the dress on a hanger on the door and gingerly sat down. She'd watched porn with Matt twice, but it hadn't really turned her on, possibly because he preferred videos in which women with unconvincing fake tits outnumbered the barely visible men. She glanced uncertainly at the hole, then grabbed some coins out of her hoodie pocket with one hand while hiking up her tartan skirt and rubbing her clit through her damp knickers with the other.

This recording started in the middle of a scene, with an attractive blonde on her back sucking a cock while being fucked, with another dick in each hand and three other men standing around and fondling her while they waited their turn. The man fucking her withdrew his cock, pulled a bejewelled toy from her arsehole and dropped it on the floor, then slowly slid his erection into that tight little pucker and began butt-fucking her while she moaned in delight around the dick in her mouth. When he pulled out and shot a geyser of cum onto the blonde's belly and tits, Bonnie came with a high-pitched squeal of delight. She pulled her wet knickers off so that she could cram two and then three fingers into her cunt while continuing to rub her clit with her thumb, and rather than drop them on the dirty floor, stuffed them into her mouth to muffle her screams.

By the time she came again, the blonde on the screen had turned over and was riding one man while another took his turn fucking her lovely arse. The man whose cock she was sucking came all over her face and hair, and she licked up as much of it as her tongue could reach before pulling another man towards her and gobbling as much of his dick as she could fit down her throat. The screen went blank, and Bonnie, working on her third orgasm, stuck her free hand in her pocket - and found it empty.

She cursed, then noticed that a rather short but undeniably hard uncircumcised cock was sticking out of the hole in the wall. She grabbed it, spat her knickers out onto the floor, and licked the pre-come from the slit before wrapping her lips around it and sucking it as though it were a particularly delicious popsicle while she continued to frig herself. She continued sucking after he'd come in her mouth; to her disappointment, he withdrew, but another cock - circumsized, not as hard and only slightly longer but much fatter - poked through the hole, and she went to work on that one, kissing and licking and sucking it until it rewarded her, firstly by stiffening and swelling further until she could barely fit her lips around it, and then with another mouthful of jizz that she eagerly swallowed.

She was pleased when a third cock appeared, but felt vaguely dissatisfied as she began sucking it, feeling as though something was missing but unsure what it was. She had just gulped down another load of come when she realized someone was knocking on the door behind her. Curious, she opened the door, and saw a man holding a small plastic bottle of lube. It took her a few seconds to recognize him as her last customer from the tourist centre, and she had his fly unzipped and his dick in her mouth before she remembered his name.

"I thought you might want this," Alan said softly, handing her the lube as he closed the door behind him. He unscrewed the lid, and squired some of the gel onto his fingers. Bonnie squirmed around on the seat so that he could reach her arse without her needing to stop sucking his cock. She felt a thrill as his slippery fingertip slid slowly along the crack between her cheeks, and came as it brushed gently across the outside of her pretty little arsehole. She continued sucking as the finger slid down to her taint and back again, this time lingering lovingly on her hot little puckered entry. Bonnie found herself squirming so that the finger stayed in place rather than teasingly moving back up her butt crack, and soon felt it spiralling inwards until the well-lubed tip was sliding inside her. She gasped in delight as he began finger-fucking her lovely arse, but knew that she needed more. She grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand away from her butt, then softly crooned, "Bugger me." When he seemed to hesitate, she wailed, 'Please FUCK MY FUCKING ARSE!" She kissed the fingers that had been inside her, then sucked them into her mouth as Alan pushed the head of his cock through her sphincter. She gasped at the momentary discomfort, but continued to frig herself and play with her clit, and began coming hard the instant his pubes brushed against her cheeks. The next few minutes felt like one continuous orgasm, sometimes ebbing but not ending as he gradually increased his pace from slow and gentle to frantically pounding her pretty posterior until they climaxed together.

Eventually, he pulled his shrinking cock out of her arse, and she, still dazed with joy, rolled over on the bench to look at him. Seeing the softening organ that had given her so much pleasure, she leaned forwards and kissed it. "Thank you," she murmured.

"Any time," said Alan, as he squatted down to pull up his pants. She reluctantly gave his cock one last affectionate kiss, and watched him walk out of the booth. Eventually, her eyes wide and her face still pink from afterglow, she pulled the hem of her skirt back down until it was fairly decent, and staggered out of the booth, grabbing the bottle of lube that Alan had left behind but leaving her knickers there for anyone who might want a souvenir.

She was about to leave when she noticed the shop's display of anal toys and movies. She looked at these for a moment, then grabbed two A2M DVDs and a vibrating inflatable butt plug, and sashayed up to the counter.

The manager smiled at her as he rang up her purchases, but hesitated before handing her the paypass machine. "I could give you fifty percent staff discount if you'd like a job here," he said. "I could use an assistant for the evening shift."

Bonnie felt her arsehole twitch and her nipples harden. "When can I start?" she asked.