Bonnie Cuts Loose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

VAGINA: Yes...hand?...Get down here. ImMEDiately.

Now blind with raging passion, Bonnie sat up against the tree, facing away from the houses. She was unable to believe how blatantly HOT she was. It was 74° outside, and she was sweating profusely. It was spreading to every part of her. She probably could have used another blanket or a towel or something to lie down and masturbate on. She hadn't thought of that. Oh well, she didn't care. Her pussy lips needed no digital foreplay; it was ready. She parted her legs, opened her drenched cunt and ground her fingers inside.

She wished more than anything right now she had laryngitis. It took every ounce of willpower she could muster not to shriek her song of vaginal joviality. She felt her fingers jolting doses of goodness through herself with every thrust. She strained, clenched, and even made the risky gesture of stamping her feet on the ground to expel the aggression that wasn't allowed out through her voice.

Whew...thank God this is a big tree!

She grimaced and cringed, trying to plunge yet deeper and reach her g-spot. Oh, this was rash. She could not guarantee remaining quiet if that billion-dollar g-spot got involved. But she didn't know when she might ever be able to experience this dimension of Pleasureland again. Oh, God...should I? She knew what her vagina's vote was, and she knew what her brain's vote was. Her heart was too busy smashing an eventual cavity through her chest to think. It looked like this time she'd have to break the tie herself.

Sorry, brain, she thought, clamping her left hand over her mouth, I can't pass this up.

YESSSS! exclaimed her rejoicing pussy victoriously. AND I WIN! HELL YESSSS!!

Her vocal chords were indeed activated by the magic g-spot, and she did everything she could to muffle and suppress them. She no longer cared what her legs and feet were doing. She was sweating her figurative ass off. Her pussy was ablaze, and she could swear there was some smoke rising from her breasts as well. She couldn't stand it anymore. The obligation to keep her trap shut and not let any sound escape was too much pressure. She had to have her release, and somehow keep silent.

It wasn't easy with the clinging, nagging reality of the situation interfering and disrupting her climax, but she managed to stave it off her mind and bring herself closer and closer to the edge every second. She just had to tell herself not to think about it, and just hope to God she could keep her voice under control.

Don't think about it don't think about it don't think about it don't think about it doOOOOHHHHHHHH!!

At last, the stupendous orgasm mercifully hit. She couldn't remember anything close to an orgasm, past or recent, that compared to this. The waves of flaming passion swallowed her, engulfed her, and rocked her, like a hurricane, one by one. She failed to discern if she was actually screaming right now or not, and what was more, she actually failed to care.

OKAY! Okay! That's...that's good! That's enough! her dizzy mind thought. No more now! Please! That's too much! No more!

She let it run its course, fizzle out like the fireworks show it indeed was, and her body surrendered.

Don't fall asleep, she warned herself, trying to bring her hand up to reach her face and smack it. Don't fall asleep don't fall asleep don't fall asleep don't fall asleep don't fall asleep...

She forcefully raised her head off the ground to stay conscious. She had to blink about a hundred times, grab herself by the cheeks and vehemently shake her face. Who knew how long she'd be out if she did drop dead there on the ground. No, to say that falling asleep wasn't an option was an understatement. She wanted to grab the blanket and just throw it over herself so she could just take a nice long nap, but she...she just couldn't...couldn't...

Oh, dear.

And she thought her biggest problem would be keeping from screaming. She reached for the blanket to pull over herself.

Her eyes fluttered. Oh no, she thought. It's too powerful, I can't fight it. It knocked me out. It's not even wanting to or not wanting to at this point; I cannot stay awake. Oh, God, please don't let anything ha—...

Her head dropped back down to the ground.

***

May 1st, 11:22 p.m.

Bonnie! Bonnie, wake up! WAKE UP!

Her brain noticed she had fallen asleep. She awoke with a start. She had to look around to remind herself where she was and what was going on, and as she did, she panicked at first...but just briefly. She sat up and looked around. She didn't see anyone. She grabbed her flashlight and turned it on. No...nobody there. No creepy-crawly things in close proximity. She exhaled. Thank God.

BRAIN: I'd like a moment to just take stock here. We just fell asleep...outside...on the ground...bare naked...behind one of our neighbors' houses. WHAT is WRONG with this PICTURE?!

VAGINA: All right—

BRAIN: No, no, actually, a better question still: what's NOT wrong with this picture?!

VAGINA: All RIGHT—

BRAIN: Cunt, you pull another trick like that, we could be in real serious trouble, you know!

VAGINA: OKAY ALREADY!! Goddammit, so I lost control! Hey, if you were me, you'd know, it just happens. But you're not.

BRAIN: If I were you, Bonnie would be a drooling idiot! Look, can we just go home now, please?

VAGINA: But look how many more houses we still have left to go yet!

FEET: You're NOT serious, right?

LEGS: Oh, come on, give us a break! The girl just came, for God's sake! We're tired!

VAGINA: All right, all right, fine, we'll chillax a while. Lungs, deep breath. Diaphragm, out. Legs, stretch. Eyes, shut tight and blink. Fingers and toes, flex.

When she recovered enough energy, Bonnie rested her hand against the tree bark. She slowly pushed herself to her feet, brushed the dirt off herself and grabbed her aids. She could make out a few more lights on in the houses she hadn't passed yet, and she started walking further. She was still scared, but still really excited, and wasn't quite ready to call it a night yet. Or rather, her pussy wasn't quite ready to call it a night yet. She took it easy, letting her legs replenish.

Making her timid way down the latter two thirds of the street, more and more neighbors had gone to bed, but she saw a few night owls still awake, watching television, doing chores, light exercising, having a late-night snack, doing things she couldn't make out...

This was an extraordinary night for her. Life wasn't normally dull or uneventful, necessarily, but she'd certainly never done anything as wild as this. For just about one second, she thought, hey, maybe I could go nude skydiving! But that was simply a thought to tease her mind, never something she could actually seriously consider. But here in the cloak of the relative darkness, wandering through the trees, again, outside, stark naked, she felt so good, so free, so jazzed...so alive.

She was coming up on 826, which also looked completely dark. She only had two more houses to go.

Plink!

HAIR: What was that?

VAGINA: What was what?

HAIR: I just felt something.

Plop!

NOSE: I did too! Something wet just landed on me. Oh, geez, I hope that wasn't rain.

BRAIN: Well, it was either that or a bird.

NOSE: ...Oh geez, I hope that was rain!

BREASTS: Rain? That sounds fun!

EYES: Yeah, to you, maybe. You're don't have to stay open with hair and lashes invading your personal space while you're trying to see where the hell you're going!

ARMS: You're right as rain; it's rain.

CHEEKS: Ooh, it feels chilly and tingly!

MOUTH: Rain?? Thank God! I'm dry as a bone here!

HAIR: Oh, it's cold! I don't like rain!

SHOULDERS: We do! Move out of the way so we can feel it!

BACK: Ooh, it is cold! It tickles!

POSTERIOR: I kinda like it too...it makes me feel funny.

HAIR: Can't we go back home?

VAGINA: We will, we will, we're almost to the end of the block. Oh! I felt it. NICE. Fingers! You will get WET on this ride.

FINGERS: Again?? We just got do—...okay, fine.

BREASTS: Us too! Us too!

VAGINA: Hey, you two get some action when I say you get some action.

NIPPLES: Ooooh, it's picking up! That feels terrific!

HAIR: Oh, no!...

VAGINA: Eyes! Lights on 828?

EYES: No...and we don't think there're any on in 830 either. So shall we turn around and go home now?

VAGINA: Okay, okay already. Bon-Bon! About...face.

BRAIN: First smart thing you've said all night.

Bonnie turned around, held the mace in her mouth, put the flashlight under her arm, unfurled the blanket and draped it over her head like a hoodie. Her hair, ears and eyes breathed a sigh of relief. She couldn't believe her pussy still wanted such attention after that explosive orgasm. My God, I feel like such a horn dog, she thought. I'm a stoat. I am a randy freaking stoat!

She started running home as fast as she could.

LEGS: Thi-i-i-i-is...su-u-u-u-u-u-u-ucks!

FEET: Hey, you think it sucks for you? Quit complaining! At least you get to be out! We're suffocating in here!

BLADDER: Um—

VAGINA: Hell yes! Wetter! Wetter!

BRAIN: Listen to me: You're. In. Sane.

BLADDER: Uh, va—

EYES: Well, finally we can make out what we're doing now anyway.

HAIR: Big deal. I still got all messed up.

BLADDER: Uh, excuse me please—

NOSE: You know what? I'm sorry, but I'm still having a great time! Now it smells all fresh and tropical out here! I think I'm Bonnie's favorite organ right now!

EARS: Yeah, us too; we've always loved the way rain sounds.

BLADDER: Y'know, if I could just get one word in here—

MOUTH: I've got mixed feelings about this. I don't prefer to drink rain, but we have no water, so, I don't totally mind.

SHOULDERS: Hey, could you get her to take the blanket off us? We still wanna feel the rain.

BLADDER: YO! VAGE!

BREASTS: God, how does this hurt and feel so good at the same time?!

LUNGS: Okay, okay, just SLOW DOWN! Please! Stop running so fast!

BLADDER: HEY!!

VAGINA: Wha—...oh, damn it, bladder, not now! Not now!

BLADDER: I've got news for you: NOW.

VAGINA: Oh, for cr—can't you hold it?

BLADDER: I know when I can hold it and when I can't. Now make her, take us, behind the frickin' tree.

VAGINA: Ugh...all right...you know, you've got some gall, bladder.

A little more than halfway back down the street, Bonnie dropped back behind the nearest tree, throwing heaving breaths, planted her feet apart and squatted. She saw the headlights of a car slowly pass by, and she shut her eyes, trying to be as still as possible. Thank goodness the sound of her answering nature's urgent call was completely inaudible in the rain. She silently exhaled in relief.

The most active parts of her were going crazy. Fulfilling this crazy fantasy heightened and intensified everything in her. Suddenly, out here, the brightest sights grew brighter. The sweetest scents became sweeter. Faint sounds were clear. Even the tasteless rain acquired a bit of a flavor. The raindrops sent chills through her. Her libido had powered up completely and was running at full throttle. Her heart was pumping pleasure through her every cell at a rate unprecedented prior to now. Everything she touched sizzled with a crackle of sensuality.

Click. She looked up to the back of previously dark 812.

EYES: Hey, the lights just went on in that house.

VAGINA: Yeah? See anything?

EYES: Looks like a...hang on. Okay, there we go. There's a guy just came inside.

VAGINA: Really?? Is he cute?

HEART: Hey, I'll handle this, thank you!... ...Is he cute?

EYES: He's...

...

VAGINA: Yes?? He's what?

EYES: No...way...

HEART: What?? No way what??

EYES: ...It's Steve!

BRAIN: Excuse me?

VAGINA: GET the hell outta here!!

BRAIN: Steve?...From our class, Steve?

HEART: ...I just stopped. I just skipped a beat and then totally stopped.

VAGINA: Don't toy with me, peepers! I'll make you roll right the hell back in Bonnie's head!

EYES: We swear, ma'am. We know Steve when we see him.

VAGINA: Holy smoke...uh-oh...that's not rain I'm feeling now...

BRAIN: Un-goddamn-believable! Is this really what we've been reduced to, a disgusting peeping tom??

EYES: Uhhh...brain, if you could remember what Steve looks like, we doubt you'd be complaining.

VAGINA: Well, is...is he alone? Is there anyone else there?

HEART: Excuse me, I've got this, thank you!... ...Uh...is he alone? Is there anyone else there?

EYES: All we can see is him by himself.

VAGINA: WOW...what's he doing?

EYES: We...we can't tell. He's standing behind a desk.

VAGINA: Well, what does it look like he's doing?

EYES: He's...oh, he's typing. He's on his computer.

VAGINA: Oh, really? I bet I know what he's doing...

HEART: Oh, come on, puss! Don't automatically go there! For all we know he's just checking his E-mail. Or randomly surfing.

VAGINA: Yeah, surfing for you-know-what!

BRAIN: COME on. I can't believe I've gone along with you all this far. Even if he was doing that, do you really think he'd just leave the lights on and the curtains wide open?

VAGINA: Hey, you never know; he could be like us.

BRAIN: You oughtta be downright ashamed of yourselves. How would you feel if he were...peeping...in on us, and...never mind, I already know the answer. God help the company I keep in this friggin' body.

VAGINA: Hey, you knock it off, or I'll make the girl so horny she'll lose her mind.

BRAIN: Way too late for that.

EYES: WHOA...

VAGINA: What? What??

EYES: UHHH...ma'am, we think you're right. He's getting undressed.

VAGINA: NO! Can you see him...y'know, down there?

EYES: Nnnnnot y—oh. He's sitting down.

BREASTS: Does he have a nice chest?

EYES: ...As much of it as we can see...

VAGINA: Well, well...is the desk totally blocking him?

EYES: Um...we don't think so...looks like we could see through the middle on the bottom...but we can't make it out from this angle.

VAGINA: Legs! Feet! That way! Start moving until we can get that angle right!

BRAIN: This is just so wrong, this is just SO WRONG...

EYES: Oh—stop! We can see now...oh, and he's got strong legs...

VAGINA: Damn...is he naked yet?

EYES: Uh...almost...he—wait, wait a minute! Yep, down they go, and there it is! We have nudity! We can see it!

VAGINA: YES! GOD, yes...is he touching himself?

EYES: Mmm, not yet. He's still typing.

VAGINA: Well, what's he waiting for?!

EYES: We think he's...oh, wait! He finished typing, and...yes, he's starting lightly rubbing himself now!

VAGINA: Oh hell, I'm gonna die...

HEART: I think I'm gonna melt...

MOUTH: Yeah, I'm just gonna water a little in the back, if that's cool...

NIPPLES: And, we're just gonna stand out a little for a better view...

BREASTS: We'll just kinda heave a bit.

VAGINA: Ha—

HAND: Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way...for the twentieth time...

HEART: Wow, I never knew we had such a high libido.

VAGINA: Not under normal circumstances, no...but we're still playing out our danger fantasy. So everything's taken up a few levels.

EYES: Shoot! CAR! Hide!

...

VAGINA: ...We clear?

EYES: Yyyyyyes. Car's gone. All right, and...oh! Oh! He's touching himself! He's stroking his cock!

HEART: Oh, how beautiful.

VAGINA: Stroking, how? Just, like, petting-stroking it, or really vigorously jerking it?

EYES: Uh...hmm. We dunno. It's in his hand, but...it's hard—er, difficult, to describe the technique.

BRAIN: What is he, crazy? Right in front of the window?

EYES: Well, it is kinda half-transparent...and the curtains aren't all the way wide open...just enough that we can see the good stuff.

VAGINA: Well, can you see what his face is doing?

EYES: Kinda, yeah...his eyes look...ooh, smoky and sultry...he's wincing...almost looks like his teeth are clenched...

VAGINA: I think he's jerking it. He's gotta be. He's watching some hot lovemaking on his computer screen, and just jerking it...

HEART: I'd prefer to think he's being all romantic-like, caressing it, smooth and soft and slow...but you're probably right.

EYES: Hang on...oh, we think he is! We can make out a little more quick movement now, and his face looks more intense too.

VAGINA: God Almighty...yes, Steve...yank that dick for us.

BRAIN: Don't you all think you're getting a little carried away here?

VAGINA: Hush. Can you see how hard it is? Or how big it is?

EYES: Mmm, not really...he's kinda—oh! Wait a sec...OH, crap.

VAGINA: What?

EYES: A girl just came in!

VAGINA: What?! Are you kidding?!

HEART: OH NO! He has a girlfriend?! Oh, I think I'm gonna cry!

BREASTS: Hey, don't get all broken. She might be bi too! It's a long shot, but anything's possible!

BRAIN: Busted. Oh well, she's gotta be pissed.

VAGINA: Now wait a minute, wait a minute...for all we know, that's his...sister, or something.