Bonnie Lavigne Ch. 02 - Learning

Story Info
"Bonnie Learns her Lesson."
3.4k words
4.13
21.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Authors note; following this Chapter is easier after reading Chapter 1.

*****

Bonnie pushed out as if she was about to take a dump as He was pushing the butt plug in. After she felt her asshole beginning to expand from the plug, she relaxed. As it was sliding in, she noticed it was bigger than the one He normally used - and harder. She could not imagine what kind of material it was made of, but it was almost splitting her open.

When the dildoe followed, she felt very, very full. It was just as hard as the butt plug and it took an effort to hold it there. She was almost relieved when He put the straps on. She would do her best to keep them in - she did not want to disappoint Him again. She had lubed a little bit "too well", now ending up really having to squeeze to keep them from slipping out.

She felt a light brushing on the inside of her thighs. Wondering what he was doing. She tried to glance down, not raising her head, as He rolled her over but it was too fast to see anything. She did not dare to pick up her head, as that would have broken another instruction by moving without being told or physically moved.

He pulled her body tight as he tied her to the bed. She felt like she was being stretched on a torture rack. She could hardly move.

As the blindfold was put on, her anticipation went up. He did not normally blindfold her, wanting her to see what he was doing, unless He was either surprising her, or planning to seriously punish her. When the ring gag was hooked behind her teeth and strapped behind her head, she had one thought in her mind, "Oh, Shit. Oh, Shit. Oh, Shit..."

As He calmly said, "What I found today shows me that you need a reminder to follow instructions exactly as you are told. One of your' 'Standing Instructions' is to have a perfectly smooth body from the neck down. I allow only the light fuzz on your arms and back. You should know that. Since you failed to follow a standing instruction, I can't be sure that you can follow any other ones I give you." His words cut into her like a scalpel. She knew she had disappointed Him by not following a standing instruction. Now she felt like she was getting off easy.

Only being tied to a bed with her ass and pussy stuffed did not feel like enough - she had failed Him, she deserved more. Her feelings were a rollercoaster.

Then she felt the headphones and the covers, realizing he was not finished.

When the recording started, it felt like lightning bolts flashing over her back. It was so loud it felt like physical pain. She started to squirm, digging her stuffed ass deeper into the mattress. Seconds turned in to hours with every screech.

When the first one minute of jolts from the tens started, her crotch muscles flexed rhythmically and her tits felt like millions of ants crawling all over them with each jolt. It actually felt good.

Her flexing muscles were masturbating her, and she quickly started to build to orgasm. She realized she had a problem. One of her standing instructions was that she had to ask permission to cum and she was not told that she may. She did not even know if He was in the room to ask, or if the tens would stop. She was terrified of breaking another standing instruction, especially now as she fought the on coming rush.

She fought to no avail, the mindless tens continued its' electric jolts and she kept getting closer. She had always been multi-orgasmic and He had sensitized her to be able to cum almost right away when stimulated. Now requiring, after His conditioning, her to beg Him for release quite often. Something He loved.

She called out, "Awwwwwww... Awwwww..." fighting all the while not to cum.

Together with the recording of the fingernails on a chalkboard, she was having a sensory overload.

By the time the pulsing finally stopped, it felt like a year had passed. She did not cum, but it was not easy, He had timed it exactly right. She was right on the edge of exploding, regardless how much she had fought, as the tens stopped.

The back of her legs and the small of her back ached as if she had just run a marathon. Her tits itched like crazy. She was sweating, had a dry mouth and was gasping for breath, finding it hard to breathe because of the blankets over her face. She tried to slow her breathing, finding that somewhat better.

~ ~ ~

Bonnie's owner was bullshit. He was looking forward to a special evening and comes home to a slave that cannot even follow simple instructions. It wouldn't have been so bad if she was a new slave, but they had been together for a long time and she had been his slave for most of that time. How hard is it to understand, "Your' will is my will?"

His will was that Bonnie is perfectly shaved from the neck down. He allowed the fine hair on her back, as she cannot reach it and on her forearms as it did not bother him.

Punishing her today, he had to be innovative. It was not because he only found one pussy hair that upset him so much. It was the principle behind it. The standing instructions had been in place since he had made her his slave.

Had it been just a "plain old instruction," he most likely would not be so bullshit. Pissed? Yes. Punish her? Defiantly, but probably not what she is getting now.

The last time she was punished for not following a standing instruction, he had beaten her. However, by beating her every time, he was afraid she would turn into a painslut - which he did not want. He used pain as a tool, not an end.

After he left Bonnie, he got himself a beer, sat down in the living room and fumed for a time. He wanted to calm down so he could enjoy at least part of the evening.

~ ~ ~

After about an hour, he was calm enough to continue. As he re-entered the bedroom, the tens had just finished a cycle.

Bonnie's chest was heaving and she was moaning softly.

He uncovered her face and she took a deep breath. He took off the headphones and asked her, "Did you learn anything, slave?"

"Yech, Her," she answered the best she could through the ring gag.

"And what did you learn, you worthless piece of meat?" he snapped. He was not bullshit anymore but he was still mad.

As best and clearly as she could, replied, "Ah, hailed hoo hallow ah hanging inghruckhon, Her."

He almost smiled from her "gibberish", but understood the expected answer.

He pulled the blankets the rest of the way off and Bonnie more or less gasped from the flash of cold air as she was sweating profusely by now. Continuing, he un-clipped her from the chains on the bed. Removed the clips from her tits, receiving a satisfying yelp, and took off the leads from the toys. He left the straps, butt plug, dildoe and ring gag in place.

He had her sit on the edge of the bed, which she un-steadily did. Doing so, she got a head-rush and felt queasy from the ringing in her ears.

After seeing that the dizziness had passed some, he instructed her back out to the living room, on her "Spot" and "In Position".

She wobbled into the living room. There, she got on her spot, placed her feet shoulder width apart, bent at the waist until her body was parallel to the floor, placed her hands on her ass, pulling it and her pussy open - squeezing hard not to lose the strapped on toys, not trusting the straps - and picked up her head. The ring gag was already holding her mouth open.

He instructed, "Do not let the toys fall out. Do you understand?"

"Yech, Her," she stammered.

He took off the straps letting them fall. He pulled out the dildoe and let it fall, making it sound to her as it had plopped out.

Her eyes got big and she was terrified until she could hear Him softly chuckling.

She was mortified. She had just gone through a stiff punishment for not following instructions. Just the thought of her letting the dildoe fall after she had just been instructed not to was terrifying.

He was five foot ten with an athletic body, short black hair and moustache, with an eight inch circumcised cock.

As the dildoe hit the floor, he was already un-zipping his fly, pulling out his hard cock. After it was free, he plunged it in one fast stroke deep into her pussy and began pumping her rhythmically, banging the butt plug deeper each time.

Looking down, he sees that she had taken his instruction of greasing up literately. A bead of lubrication cream had built up around the butt plug and her asshole.

"Well," he thought, "That, I am not going to waste."

After several more long strong strokes, he pulled his cock out of her pussy. He stepped in front of her and shoved his hard-on through the ring gag and down her throat.

Bonnie did as best she could with her tongue, licking the underside and sucking His cock. All the while, she is squeezing the now un-strapped butt plug, fighting to insure it does not fall out. As she was not told to move, this was more of a face fuck as a blowjob, but she didn't care - she was finally getting his cock!

While face fucking her, he was holding on to her hips and while pumping her, he was drawing her closer. During this, he pulled the butt plug out.

He slipped around behind her, burying his stiff meat deep up her asshole. Pumping quickly and feeling the tightness of her hole.

Bonnie was right on the edge of cumming again, "Haha, hey Ah hung, Her?"

He quickly un-strapped the ring gag, pulls it out of her mouth, saying, "No, slut."

He pumps her harder. Bonnie is almost over the edge and fighting hard not to cum when he stops.

Pulling out, he asks, "Does a disobedient slave deserve to cum? I don't think so," then orders, "Blow me!"

Bonnie turns and takes His cock into her mouth, pushing it all the way in, deep throating Him "on the dive" and gags a little. That did not matter right now, as she desperately wants to please Him.

Not told differently Bonnie is still holding her ass and pussy open - Bobbing her head, licking, sucking and deep throating His cock.

He reaches down to play with her luscious double D tits. Gripping them hard, pinching and pulling on her nipples.

After a time, she feels Him getting close. His scrotum is contracting.

He grabs her head and forces a few thrusts all the way down to his cock root. He is driving her nose through his trimmed pubic hair into the pelvic bone, crushing her nose against it.

Bonnie feels Him grab her head to pull her in. She tries to stick out her tongue between His cock and lower lip. As He drives His cock down her throat, she licks His balls. Each time He pulls her head up for another stroke, she breathes as best she can.

Then he pulls out and cums all over her face. He pulls her face closer to his cock and rubs the hot cum all over her face.

Bonnie has her mouth open trying to lick His cock and balls, lapping up as much cum as she can as He rubs it in. When her head is pulled away, she keeps her mouth open, as she has not yet been told differently. Remembering her last instruction was to be on her spot and in position.

He lets her go, ordering, "Wipe your' eyes and lick everything clean. You may use your' hands."

Bonnie reaches to her face, using her fingers to wipe cum out of her eyes and sensually licks each finger. She locks her eyes on to His scrumptious cock and passes her tongue slowly over it. Keeping her lips over the head, she massages Him to get any leftovers out from the inside. Then she licks Him all the way down to His root. Reaching his balls, she flattens her tongue and licks them gently. She works her way around His thighs and pubic area, being careful not to rub her still cum filled face on Him. Lastly, she uses the edge of her fingers to clean her own face. Again, to sensuously lick them clean. When she finished she resumed her position, spreading her ass and pussy once more. Head up, mouth open.

"Stand."

Bonnie stood up, automatically locking her hands on the back of her head and lowering her eyes.

"Look me in the eyes," he says sharply.

She raises her eyes and looks Him in His eyes lovingly but with respect.

He asks, "How many times did you cum in there?" pointing at the bedroom.

Bonnie had never lied to Him and even put on the spot, would not start now. "I did not cum, Sir."

He knew she would not lie to him. This time she hadn't either, he could see it in her eyes. Had she lied, he would know. He has seen her lie to other people and she wasn't very good at it.

"Were you ever close to cumming?" he asked, already knowing the answer. He knew, after her conditioning, how far he could get her on the edge.

"Yes, many times, Sir," she replied.

Sharply he asks her, "Do you like the feeling you're having right now? All pent up with no release?"

She lowers her eyes just a bit before answering, "No, I do not like the way I am feeling, Sir." Taking the chance of another punishment adding, "I disappointed You, Sir. I failed to follow a 'Standing Instruction,' Sir. I will do better, Sir."

He slapped her on both sides of her face.

Knowing what she did, she yelped, "I'm sorry, Sir. I spoke without permission."

"And that's doing better?" he growled.

Bonnie looked down.

He slapped her hard on the outside of each tit, and then swung his hands down, snapping her nipples with his fingertips.

She picked her head up quickly.

"What did I just ask you, you slimy worm!?" he yelled.

She peeped, "No, Sir. That is not doing better, Sir."

"Go shower and wash your' hair. Dry your' body, style your' hair, put on make-up and get back on your' spot," he commanded.

Bonnie did her best "model walk" as she went to shower.

After getting ready, she got on her "Spot;" now un-hindered from bindings or gags, spreading her feet shoulder width apart, bending at the waist until her body was parallel to the floor with her legs straight. She reaches around and grabs her ass cheeks at the right place to pull her ass and pussy apart. Picks up her head and opens her mouth. So, she waits.

He is sitting on the couch with clean jeans on looking at his slave, deciding what's next. He doesn't want a "talkative" slave. If he wanted conversation, he would tell her. Which he did regularly - even without the threat of punishment for speaking freely - while he wants to insure her health, well being and her true thoughts.

After his decision is made, he orders, "Put on the black mini-skirt and black stilettos. Take the pink silk scarf, hang it evenly over your' neck. Cross it over the upper part of your' chest, flatten it out to cover your' tits and tie it in a bow behind your' back. You are not allowed to put on anything else other than what I have just told you. When you come back, you will stand in front of me with your' arms by your' sides. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Go."

She "model walks" out of the room.

After she gets back, he has her turn in place to look at her from all sides.

The result is exactly what he wanted. The scarf is thin enough so her caramel brown nipples can be seen. The way it is crossed, she had nothing in-between her cleavage, the bottom of the crossover peaked somewhat over her tits. The bottom of her ass cheeks were just barley covered and the stilettos made her legs look hot. Since she had no "ghost bikini", the look he wanted is perfect.

"Get in the car," is all he said.

On her way to the car, it felt to her as if a million eyes were watching. Getting in, she buckled-up, sat up straight and put her hands on her lap. Her eyes and head straight ahead.

He drove to a bar where he had lifestyle friends. She didn't know that, never being there before. He didn't bring her everywhere he went. It was none of her business to know. He did bring her out to BSDM clubs and to regular places, but not here. This is "his place."

Before getting out of the car, he instructed, "You will go in and sit down at the bar. You will keep the bar at your back, facing the room. You will keep your knees at least a foot apart. You will not in any way try to cover yourself. Perhaps through your' humiliation and embarrassment you will learn when to keep your' mouth shut. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand, Sir."

He followed her in with his finger up over his lips, indicating to his friends not to greet or talk to him. This signal was generally understood that the person was training a slave and didn't want the slave to know anything. They understood and smiled or looked down and shook their heads. The group played along because they also wanted their own "Safe Zone". Here they could do and say things where in a normal bar they would be arrested.

Bonnie sat at the bar as instructed. She did not like being ogled like this and turned beet red. It didn't bother her in a BDSM club. Even being bare-assed in bondage or shared with others, since everybody was there for the same thing. Here she felt like a new species of insect being carefully inspected. Some of the group was staring blatantly up her skirt. Others fixed on her tits. Still others were openly enjoying her hot legs.

He ignored it all ordering a beer for him and water for her. She was grateful for the water and gulped half of the glass down. It was her first drink since being tied to the bed.

He put his hand on her inner thigh and started slowly working his way up, taking his thumb and brushing her pussy lips. The skirt was so short it was hardly touching his wrist.

If Bonnie could turn anymore red, she did.

Lowering his head and voice, he muttered, "What are you learning?"

She turned her head to him and just as quietly muttered," That I talk too much, Sir"

"And how do you feel right now?"

"I just want to be a quiet little mouse that nobody pays attention to, Sir," was her reply.

"Welp," he giggled, "Looks like you're the center of attraction right now, slut. Just sit there and smile at all the people staring at your' pussy while I drink my beer. He picked up his hand and put it on the bar. I don't want you talking so you won't miss anybody. Drink your water if you want it, and just sit there and look pretty, cunt."

He intentionally sipped his beer slowly to prolong her being un-comfortable.

When in her eyes, he was finally finished and he ordered her back in the car, it was all she could do not to run out.

Again, he followed her out. Raising his hand in thanks to the group.

By the time they got home, it was getting late. He had to get up in the morning. He still hadn't had his special evening but he planned to catch up on it tomorrow.