Bonnie Lavigne Ch. 03 - His Special Evening

Story Info
Bonnie betters? He finally has his "Special Evening".
2.3k words
3.78
11k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie was upset at herself from what happened yesterday, promising herself that she would have her body perfect and would be extra submissive from now on. She knew she had disappointed Him and did not want to do it again, ever. She strengthens her resolve to be a better slave.

Going into the bedroom to start her ritual of personal inspection in front of the mirror she paid extra attention this time before getting in the shower to shave.

She didn't find anything this time but still went over her body from the neck down several times with a new blade, only leaving the allowed fine hair on her back and forearms, scrutinizing very carefully each time.

She pads out to the living room, finding her "Spot". Placing her feet shoulder length apart. Bending at the waist until her upper body is parallel to the floor, keeping her legs straight. She reaches behind her pulling her ass cheeks as wide apart as she can, insuring it opens not only her ass but her pussy as well.

Picking her head up to look forward she begins reciting a little louder and more serious than yesterday, "I am 100% submissive. I have no rights, only privileges. I have no will of my own. Your' will is my will. In order to prove that, I will do anything, anyhow, anywhere, to anybody You may deem fit." repeating this, as her routine requires, until He tells her to stop.

As he was listening at the door, he noticed something about her voice. Somehow, it was different but he just couldn't put his finger on it. He guessed he'd figure it out.

Getting a beer, he came in and sat down in front of her, looking and listening closely, trying to hear and now see what was different.

As soon as Bonnie saw Him sit down, she lowered her eyes, not making eye contact. She continued to recite her "Standing Instructions".

He still wasn't sure what was different. Something in the tone of her voice had changed and after seeing her, her body seemed to glow in a different light. Whatever it was, he liked it. He sat back and listened for a while.

When he stopped her, she kept her mouth open. Long straight strawberry blonde hair falling almost to the floor. Tits hanging freely and easy to play with. Presentation of all three holes, offering easy access. As he had thought many times in the past, "this is a perfect position for a slave to present their' body."

Ordering her to drink, she went out into the kitchen and came back with the doggie bowl full of water. With her back to him, she got down on all fours. Lowering her head with only her arms, displaying ass and pussy to him. Raising her head back up to show she was finished, she is instructed to make food.

In the kitchen, she ate the same way out of the doggie bowl with her ass up. It was more difficult to eat today. She was not across from him for his viewing pleasure but next to him. He has his thumb deep in her pussy, rubbing her G-spot.

Shortly after he started, she picked up her head just a little and begged, "May I cum, Sir?"

"Yes," he allowed.

Her orgasm was a weak disappointment. Her body had been conditioned to cum. He had denied her before, but never like yesterday. She had expected an explosion after so many denials. She sighed frustration and went back to eating.

Indicating to him that she is finished by raising her head, he had her stand. Her face today was covered with food because of his thumb fucking. She was ordered to wash and go to the living room, in position.

Displaying her body in position and reciting her instructions aroused her. Feeling helpless in a kind of mental bondage, offering her body for any kind of use turned her on. Most times her pussy was wet before he even walked in the door. She guessed this was part of her conditioning.

He had used a Sybian, vibrators, other kinds of sex toys, together with diversive fucking and licking machines, just to name a few things that were built to make her cum. Along with long train gang-bangs, sensory deprivation and a kind of hypnotism / brainwash, he had hyper-sensitized her.

He'd used the tools on her for days on end. She even had to "sleep" on a Sybian once, tied in such a way that she could not break contact between her pussy and the machine.

At first this conditioning had "cummed her out". She would be exhausted after sitting for hours on the Sybian for example. After a time though – and it seemed to her like forever – the reverse happened.

Every time he thought she was "slowing down" and not getting off quick enough, he would refresh her conditioning. Presently, she came very quickly when stimulated, forcing her beg for release often.

Yesterday, the metal butt plug and dildoe together with the fight not to cum was a torture. He hadn't done this during her conditioning, where he would say, "Cum yourself silly," after she was immobilized.

"I am 100% submissive, I have no..." starting her recital.

"Stop and stand," he commanded.

Bonnie stood, hands locked behind her head. Her eyes lowered.

He hadn't even come into the room. Instead, he was un-locking "His Room". Here was his storage room of all the things that were too big for his toy box. He also had doubles of the things in his toy box and came out with a long length of rope.

He wound the rope tightly around her tits. Partly wrapping it around each tit separately, some as a figure eight, and a few around her chest. When he was finished, her tits looked like two round balls. Her nipples, now swollen a bit, the valves.

He went back into his room and came back with wrist cuffs and D-rings. He preferred to get one or only a few things at a time, giving him pause to get a clear picture of what he wanted to do in his minds-eye.

Putting the cuffs on her wrists and passing a D-ring through the ropes in-between her tits, he connected the D-rings on the cuffs to the one on her chest.

On his next trip, he came out with a ladder, a ringed leather collar and a length of chain.

After buckling the leather collar around her neck, he connected the chain to a hook in the ceiling and leaving the chain a little lax to a ring on the collar.

His next round produced a foldable sawhorse with two copper wires strung along the top.

Looking at her big surprised eyes, he ordered, "Get up on your toes."

Once she was up, he slid the sawhorse between her legs. Her heels were about 4 inches from the floor – the wires of the sawhorse, was about an inch from her pussy.

Then he brought out a battery power source for toy trains and connected it to the copper wires, turning it up to level two. He didn't want to hurt her, he only wanted to sensitize her and this was more fun than just using a purple wand on her pussy while she is tied to the bed. He fetched the wand next as he had other plans for it.

"You make noise; you get a big ball gag. Do you understand?" he said. He didn't want to have to gag her, he wanted her mouth fresh for his cock later and he knew most times the threat kept her pretty quiet.

"Yes, Sir."

When he tapped the wand to the back of her knee, he got a satisfying snap from it. Her knee buckled a little and she sucked in air quickly but didn't make any noise.

Tapping the back of her other knee, she dropped, touching her pussy on the copper wires – making another snap. The pussy snap made her jump back up on her toes.

Randomly now, he continued to snap her all over her ass and legs. He even snapped her heels and the soles of her feet. Each snap weakening her ability to stay up on her toes. Every time she did lower herself, she got a pussy snap.

With weak shuttering legs and pink pussy lips, he released her. Ordering her to grease up and stand next to the bed.

When he came in, he had her take off his cloths. He lay down on the bed, with his hands folded behind his head.

"Get it hard," he commanded.

Bonnie loved to feel His cock grow in her mouth. She almost jumped Him and greedily pulled it into her mouth, pushing it deep to lick his balls.

Straddling His legs, she sucked on the head and stuck her tongue in the slit. Thrusting down, she added extra pressure along the underside of His cock, knowing He is more sensitive there.

Feeling it grow, she deep throated Him and gagged a bit.

Continuing, she licked His balls and pushing His cock against His stomach, licked the underside, working slowly up to the mushroom shaped head.

He moaned deep in his throat. He wanted more, so he ordered, "Ten switch. Do not make me cum until you are told. Do you understand?"

Not taking His now rock hard cock out of her mouth, she hummed, "Mmm, Mmm," in the tones of a "Yes, Sir."

Bonnie slowed way down. An observer would have called it, "Super Slow Motion". Each stroke she made now was down to the root and was only to pleasure Him. She would now move in Super Slo-Mo as long as His cock was in a hole.

He closed his eyes, moaning a little, enjoying the feeling.

Each time she reached His root, she counted. When she got to ten, she quickly scooted up and slipped His hard on up her pussy.

She kept her pussy muscles relaxed as she slowly slid down to His root, still counting – one. On her slow up stroke, she clenched her pussy muscles all the way up to His cock head.

When she again reached ten, she raised her body a bit and stuffed His cock up her greased asshole, doing the same thing with her ass muscles as she had with her pussy – one.

Reaching ten, she scooted back down, going down on him again. On her down stroke, she kept her lips off the side of his cock, locking them around His member at the root, sucking hard for the up stroke, thus cleaning His cock off like a squeegee. Ten more super slow motion strokes.

It took Bonnie about an hour to get through three cycles of all three holes.

Her slowness felt fantastic to him. A very relaxing feeling but he decided it was enough.

When she was about to stuff his cock up her ass for the fourth time, he said in almost a dreamy voice, "Make me cum."

She coughed to clear her throat, saying, "Yes, Sir."

Speeding up, her ass cheeks made a slapping sound against His thighs. His groaning increased.

After a time, with his muscles tight and his head tipped back, building to his orgasm, he called in a tight voice, "Cum, slut!"

A few strokes later, she did not just cum – she exploded. All that, which was pent up from yesterday behind it.

This is what she had expected earlier as He was thumb fucking her. Apparently, she had not been ready earlier, still disappointed in herself. By pleasing Him for the last hour, she had pleased herself by proving her submissiveness.

She clenched her asshole muscles so tight she was afraid she would hurt Him, calling out and seeing stars in pleasure.

His orgasm was not any less than hers was. He reached up and tightly gripped her double D tits, pulling them down. Bucking his hips up with the feeling that his balls were pulling up into his body. The area of his stomach in-between his hips, just above his pelvis bone ached. He tightened his stomach muscles so much; it felt as if his face was going to explode.

After their' blasting cum, their bodies relaxed – both of them panting.

He laid there enjoying his afterglow until his cock grew soft and fell out of her asshole.

Bonnie's spinster muscles were strong and she had done her best to keep Him inside, but eventually, between him getting soft and the lube, she could not keep it in.

She looked at Him with a concerned look on her face but he had not opened his eyes or said anything.

She sat there quietly straddling Him, thinking He was asleep, when without opening his eyes, said, "Shower."

"Yes, Sir"

He followed her in and she gently washed him, concentrating on His cock but not getting it hard. Then she washed herself.

After she dried Him off, and then herself, he led her into "His Room".

He opened a box about the size of a twin bed. The cover had holes drilled into it on one end. The inside was a cutout of a silhouette of her body.

Putting hearing protection earphones on her, he had her get in. She lay on a layer of soft foam and the cutout gave her little room to move.

He placed a piece of soft foam over her that had a hole in it for her nose and mouth. The layer of foam was slightly higher than the upper edge of the box.

He closed the box, pressing the foam down, and clasp it shut. The added pressure making it almost impossible for her to move.

He left the room, and went to bed – pleased that he had finally had his "Special Evening."