Bonnie Lavigne Ch. 06 - Club Night

Story Info
Brainwash explained and she is made into a Human Sex Machine.
3.5k words
4.06
19.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing her feet shoulder length apart. Bending at the waist until her upper body is parallel to the floor, keeping her legs straight. She reaches behind her pulling her ass cheeks as wide apart as she can, insuring it opens not only her ass but her pussy as well.

Picking her head up to look forward she begins reciting, "I am 100% submissive. I have no rights, only privileges. I have no will of my own. Your' will is my will. In order to prove that, I will do anything, anyhow, anywhere, to anybody you may deem fit."

He came in the room where Bonnie was reciting with what looked like three transparent cups. Two of them were about three inches wide, the third, about one.

The top lips of the cups were coated with rubber. On the bottoms, they had tubes mounted. At the other end of the tubes were devices that looked like a caulking pistol.

Leaving her recite, he sat on the floor under her head. Her luscious tits were hanging teasingly in his face while he smeared lubrication gel over the rubber lip of the cups.

He held a three-inch cup up against one of her tits, encasing the ringed nipple and began pumping the trigger grip. This pulled the air out of the cup and pulled her nipple in.

The cup was about five inches high and he pulled her nipple in about three. Under the suction, her nipple was pulled fully forward from her globe and swelled with blood. The skin of her tit inside the cup, was pressed up against the inside wall of it, sealing the cup even better. He repeated the same on her other tit.

He slid around behind her. The glistening clit ring presented for play. He worked the one-inch cup around so that only her ringed clit was inside. Her pussy lips around her clit mounded up around the outside of it. When he pumped the air out the skin rose about a half inch. The clit swelled to a cherry red ball. He wiggled the cup to insure that it had a good seat, making Bonnie's voice go up an octave during her recital. Surprisingly, she did not move.

The cups were not intended to torture or pleasure her. All she actually felt was an increased pressure. They were part of her hypersensitivity conditioning. The suction pulled extra blood into the nipples and clit, fortifying the nerves to make them more sensitive.

Occasionally, he would add another trigger pull to increase the suction. By the time he was finished, her nipples would be against the bottom of the cup and her clit, a hard ball.

Through a voice-activated microphone for her daily ritual, where she was required to start an hour before he got home, he could control her at any time and punish her afterward if needed. The daily repetitions served as part of her "brainwashing" and part of her compliance conditioning.

Today, he would have her recite her Standing Rules for a longer period. He had her occasionally do longer stints to seat them deeper. These times being supervised and used to break the routine while refreshing her hypersensitivity conditioning at the same time.

It made her concentrate on the words to insure they were exactly in the right order. The slightest variance, even so much a false pause, resulted in punishment.

He had carefully chosen every word for its psychological impact. Constantly driving the rules into her head resulted in her thinking of them always during everything she would say or do.

Just saying the Rules once was actually repetition. "I am 100% submissive and I will do anything You say," was the actual Rule. "I have no rights, only privileges. I have no will of my own. Your' will is my will," are repetitions of "I am 100% submissive," in different words and "In order to prove that, I will do anything, anyhow, anywhere, to anybody you may deem fit." is again repeated showings of proof, in different words, that she will do anything he says.

By constantly hammering this into her head and having her life revolve around sex or pleasing him, it kept her as subdued and compliant as any member of a fanatic religious cult. So much so, that she would need to be de-programmed the same way a cult member would have to be.

He started her off gradually, working them in right from the beginning of their role-playing when they first met. First having her memorize them, swatting her sometime clothed ass with a riding crop when she screwed up.

Over a period of months, he had her recite them more often. This continued until he had her in position, repeating the rules for many hours at a time, receiving hard punishment when she fucked up. She was to the point now, where she loved to recite her rules as part of her daily ritual.

Her "position" is a physical back up of the rules. Presenting her big tits and three holes for sex in a humiliating way, cemented the feeling of compliance. Her body was there for him to use as he pleased.

The compliance conditioning, together with her having a submissive character anyway, paved the way to her being completely dominated.

He really didn't have to listen to every word anymore during her recital. He knew the "beat" down to the last pause. In the third hour of the recital, the beat changed. A pause was made where there was none.

"Stop," he ordered in a very strict voice.

Bonnie stopped with her mouth open, still in position.

He left the room and came back with what looked liked a snarl of leather belts and straps in his hand.

Un-raveling it, it turned out to be a kind of bodysuit with metal loops.

"Stand, arms out like a scarecrow, legs another foot wider," he demanded.

Once she was in the ordered position, he buckled straps around her neck. These led to two metal hoops, big enough for Him to pull a tit through. He pulled her entire tit through, so the hoops were against her chest. Straps on the hoops near her underarms were buckled behind her back like a bra but so tight, she could not take a deep breath. Between the two hoops, against her breastbone was a strap with a two-inch ring in the middle. A third strap came from the ring to a waist belt loop and continued to hang down to her knees.

He put the belt around her waist and on the back was another strap with a buckle, now hanging down her ass crack.

He reached through her legs, taking the strap that was hanging down and connected it to the strap with the buckle on her ass.

"Buckle your' back like you are holding weights," was His next command.

Bonnie bent.

He tightened the strap around her neck a few notches, and did the same to the one between her legs after spreading her pussy lips and ass crack to either side of it - crushing the clit ring underneath.

When she straightened up, the hoops lifted her tits, making them stand while the strap between her pussy lips and ass crack tightened more and pushed the clit ring so, that her clit was exposed to the raw inside of the strap.

He got right up in her face and snarled, "You will stay upright like you have a broom up your' ass. You will not speak other than to answer direct questions. You may not ask to cum nor are you to cum. Do you understand?"

Straightening her back even more and with lowered eyes, she whispered, "Yes, Sir."

He took her nose ring out - at first, he thought it looked cool, but now deciding he did not like it so much, finding it more fun and more humiliating, to lead her around by the tits or pussy rings. He took it out instead of having it un-intentionally ripped out - ruining her face. Besides, he could weight her tits and pussy.

Behind her back, he slipped a leather sleeve with laces over her hands and up to about the middle of her upper arm. Lacing it up tight, enough to pull her elbows together. This pulled her shoulders back, forcing her chest forward, enhancing her already lifted tits even more. He buckled a strap from it over her chest to insure it did not slip off.

He D-ringed the leash to her tits and led her out to the car. He never understood Bonnie's embarrassment while bare-assed in front of the house since the closest neighbor was close to a half-mile away. He was glad she was over it.

He put her on her stomach in the back seat and hog-tied her ankles to the sleeve on her arms.

It was difficult to breathe because of the tight strap around her chest. Laying on her stomach with her tits pushing against her chest it was even harder now. The hoops around her tits would not let them expand, thus, she was lying on two balls of flesh. Being hog-tied as she was, limited her movement more, and thereby making her situation even more un-comfortable.

He drove to "his" BDSM club. "His" as he knew the people and the equipment there. The device he wanted to use was too big for the house.

A fence that kept out the looks of curious spectators surrounded the parking lot. Untying her ankles, he led her by the tits into the building. A few couples were on their way to the entrance.

The Dominant of one couple, leading his slave by a leash that led to her shaved pussy called to him, "Wanna trade fuckmeat? Haven't used yours' in awhile."

"Sorry, Sam," he said to his friend, "The bitch fucked up reciting her Rules. Got her here for a lil' extra curricular. Bringing her to the Sliding Bull for it. You can stop buy later, if you want."

At the door, he took off her arm bonds and Bonnie got ordered to her hands and knees - she was to crawl from here. He didn't have her crawling in the parking lot, as he wanted to show off her extra perky 38DDs.

Being led across the club, on a silver leash connected to her tits, following Him where a dog would heel, they past the bondage area. There was a row of Andreas Crosses, Stocks, Pillories and set-ups for Suspension among an array of other things. Every imaginable kind of bondage material and toy was available for purchase for sanitary reasons. "Slaves" from all "BDSM genders" staffed the counters. At the entrance, ID tags were given out. If one wanted to buy something, the ID tag was waived under a barcode scanner, then the item to be purchased and one paid when one left. Eliminating the need to carry money while in the club.

They reached the Sliding Bull. It looked like a short two-legged sawhorse with the top slightly padded and horns coming up from the middle. On the legs were four cuffs. The two legs sat in a slot in a box running the length of the Bull. On a stand just to the side, there was something that looked like a control panel.

He stood her up and stripped the strap body off her, leaving her only with tit and clit rings, having her lay on her chest on the Bull. He moved her for and backward getting her in the proper position. With a tit on either side of the top that reached from just under her collarbone, down to her pelvis. The base of the horns on either side balancing her somewhat and rising up near the bottom of her ribcage.

He cuffed her wrists to the front leg and she had to curl her legs under her body when he cuffed her ankles to the other leg, spreading her ass, providing easy access to both holes. She found a small platform for her toes and balls of her feet that she had not seen before. He belted her knees together, spreading her ass more, and put a belt around her waist to keep her from lifting her back.

Parting her hair into two long ponytails, he pulled her head back until she had her mouth open and tied her hair to the two horns, making it impossible for her to turn her head.

He tried out the controls next, turning the speed on a little. Bonnie slid back and forth about ten-inches. He readjusted it to about seven. That should accommodate an eight-inch cock.

Then he adjusted the height. The Bull telescoped, keeping Bonnie in the same position, until her ass and pussy holes were even with the level of his cock while he stood behind her.

He greased her holes and squirted some up them, finger fucking each to insure the grease got way up inside and she moaned, causing him to slap her ass hard enough to leave an imprint of his hand.

He puts a bowl of rubbers on an easy to reach stand and took off his own cloths.

While rubbing his cock head up and down between her pussy lips to get hard, he said in a louder voice, "You fucked up while reciting your' rules. That is not acceptable. Since you do not understand how important it is to me that you get them right down to the last pause, you are now a machine to please anyone that wants to do something with you."

"Since machines can't cum, talk or express a desire, neither will you. Machines do not want anything; they only do what they are built for. You are "built" to provide sex," he finished. He didn't expect an answer since she was so trussed she could barely move.

This is not the first time he had come down on her like a ton of bricks. She had fucked the recital up before and he came down on her just as hard as he intended to now. If he did not, his careful brainwash for complete compliance was down the drain. He didn't want a robot, even though he was treating her like one presently, but he did want control of her pleasures and freedoms.

He forced his now hard cock in one stroke up to the root in her ass. Turning the speed of the Bull on slow, letting it take over her pumping.

Bonnie yelped. She had not even had a chance to push out to accommodate the head of his cock while he entered. Her asshole, even greased, felt ripped. The Bull indifferently continued to slide back and forth sending waves of feeling into her.

He sped the Bull up; bring it to a speed where he knew Bonnie would cum. She whimpered. It never took long before she had to fight when forbidden to cum. This session would be especially hard. She was not sure she was going to make it.

He was ardent on making her cum this session. He planned to use sensory overload to make her fail to follow his instruction not to. Through her failure, she would be disappointed that she had disappointed him, causing her to submit even more in an effort to please him. Strengthening her compliance conditioning and closing the circle of his original planned training session.

She was fighting already when the Bull stopped.

Sam had come by with his slave. She was still on her pussy leash, now additionally cuffed, ball gagged and blindfolded.

"That offer to play still stand?" inquired Sam.

"Sure, the more the merrier," He answered.

"If you'd hang on a minute, I have an idea," Sam said.

"Go for it."

Sam reached in his bag of toys and took out a dildoe gag with a cock on both ends. On one side of the strap, the "cock" was about two and a half-inches, the other side about ten-inches.

He sprayed it all over with disinfectant until the liquid was running off it onto the floor. Then he reached over to the bowl of rubbers and slipped a condom over the short cock, working the rolled up lip through the space between the leather strap and the dildoe.

Sam held it up to him with a questioning look.

Bonnie's Master nodded.

Sam pushed the short side of the dildoe gag into Bonnie's mouth, filling her mouth to the back but still leaving enough room to breathe. He wrapped the strap around her head, under her tied hair and buckled it.

Sam tugged on the leash that he had looped over his wrist, leading his slave, an attractive, athletically built brunette, with smaller tits, in front of Bonnie. He turned her back to Bonnie's face, bent her over and greased her pussy, finger fucking as her Master had done to her and pressed the ten-inch dildoe into his slave's pussy and backed her up towards Bonnie's face.

Bonnie found herself slowly sliding back to the start point of the Bull. Master was moving her back while Sam was checking out the stroke length.

When the two Doms finished and Bonnie slid forward, her nose pressed into the brunette's asshole while the dildoe in her mouth cut off her breath.

The Doms took turns with Bonnie's other two holes. Her Master fucking her up the ass while Sam, wearing a rubber, penetrated her pussy. This gave them a break while providing Bonnie none.

Between both holes being infiltrated and Sam's balls slapping Bonnie's ringed clit, she was quickly fighting an orgasm. She could hear the other slave moaning. The brunette was pumping back against the dildoe, pushing Bonnie's nose deeper into the other's asshole. She could see and smell fuck juices, making her own desire to cum stronger. She had to breathe as if being deep throated.

During one of Master's breaks from fucking Bonnie, He hung weights on her nipple rings. They tugged her nipples down each time they swung; unsynchronized to her rocking tits and banged against them each time they changed direction. It felt similar to getting her nipple quickly sucked and then snapped with an elastic band, teasing her even more.

With so many sensations at one time, Bonnie was going crazy with her fight not to cum. After the weights were hung on her tits, she knew it was a losing battle. She still fought as long as she could, determined to do her best not to disappoint Him.

When her climax explosively happened, she was so distressed she could not enjoy it. She had disappointed Him.

Her Master smirked a little when she came. The circle had closed. She would make extra efforts now to show her compliance.

He and Sam did not stop switching off fucking Bonnie, but now while each was "cooling off"; they used a riding crop on her. The slapping sound apparently was enough to get Sam's slave off, so she got the crop too.

Sam filled his condom while driving deep into Bonnie's cunt, pushing her face deep into his slave's asshole - almost making her lose her balance.

He filled her ass with cum shortly after. Both sat down, leaving the slaves in their precarious positions.

After a time, Sam's slave was pulled away and Bonnie was released from her bonds, being left there on her chest for a short time before being led away by her tits.

"Your' next station, you piece of shit, is a punishment for cumming without permission," he explained.

She had already resolved to submit and had expected a punishment for not following instructions, so He did not surprise her.

She was belted on her knees to a post up her back. Her arms slightly behind her to the post. Her head to a plunger type device, looking forward and again not able to turn it. After she was bound, He put a ring gag behind her teeth and blindfolded her. He hung heavier weights on her tit rings and a vibrator egg on her clit ring - reminding her she is still not allowed to cum.

Another bowl of rubbers was placed next to her head and the plunger was turned on a low speed, rocking her head back and forth in the motions of a blowjob.

It didn't take long before the first cock was in her mouth and the speed of her head was turned up. She hadn't gotten any instructions whether or not she was to suck so she followed her Standing Instruction and did nothing.

This time it apparently didn't matter. In a short time, the rubber was full of cum. As soon as the first cock got off it was replaced almost right away with another. Her mouth was getting "gang banged".

Bonnie could not see that Master was encouraging the passers to get a blowjob on the way.

By the end of the visit in the club, she had serviced twenty-four cocks while being a human blowjob machine.