Bonnie's Backyard

Story Info
At Ffrst sight.
1.4k words
3.32
22.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giln
Giln
51 Followers

"You are now divorced."

The arbitrator announced the end of my marriage. After years of suffering her lying, cheating and stealing I was finally free! Of course the courts gave her most of the money and the house. My lawyer warned me this would occur. In my state, the women are given preferential treatment. Time to start over.

First step, find a place to live. I have enough of a down payment for a modest house but it will take some time. My real estate agent is good but it will probably take a few months before I have my own place. In the meantime, where to hang my coat?

I looked at apartments close to work. Not to bad but pricey. I was considering a roommate. Not thrilled at sharing a place with someone though. I complained about this at work and our secretary suggested I rent a room. The best idea yet!

I asked about and found quite a few places. Seems all the mortgage problems created a nice market for renting rooms. My search was on!

It looked at few before I found my new place. Mrs. Whitmore was pleasant and needed help paying the mortgage. Mr. Whitmore had passed a few years before and with the economy getting worse her fixed income was not enough anymore.

We chatted a bit and she escorted me to the room. It was over the garage. One large open space. There was a sink against the inside wall and windows on the other three. Even a back door with outside stairs ending at a small balcony. While not a home it was certain homey.

"Mrs. Whitmore, if you'll have me I would love to move in today."

She surprised me with an application. Mrs. Whitmore is nobody's fool.

After I passed the credit and background checks Mrs. Whitmore called me to make the arrangements for me to move. As I did not have much it only took one day to get all my stuff up the stairs and in the room.

I arranged everything and looked around my new home. I was content. My bed, computers and books were handy. I had a full bathroom downstairs and a balcony upstairs. Mrs. Whitmore even promised me curtains to match my décor.

A few weeks passed and Spring arrived. It had been a cold Winter and it looked like the entire neighborhood awoke from their slumber. I admit to feeling smug watching everyone work on their lawns and doing all those home repairs. It was nice to simply come home from work without a list of more work to be done.

Then that fateful Saturday arrived. I got up early to exercise. I try to do push-ups and bike a few times each week with Saturday being the big day. I got the push ups completed. I maneuvered the exercise bike from the back wall so I could take in the view from my back window. That is when I saw her. So beautiful!

She looked to be under six feet tall with dirty blonde hair pulled into a long ponytail. She wore shorts that framed her ass perfectly. Her legs were pale and curved in the right places. The halter-top was loose but I could make out her bosom underneath.

Not realizing it I was holding my breath and just starting agape.

She also sported a large straw hat the effectively hid her face from my spying eyes. I stood there watching her work in the flower garden, pulling weeds and turning over the topsoil.

I took in every movement. She would bend over and I would gasp. She would squat and I imagined being underneath her. I know it had been awhile since I enjoyed a good fuck but she had me worked up like never before!

My own shorts were getting tight as blood flowed to my cock. My mystery girl stood straight up and stretched. Her shirt was tight over her chest and yes! Her nipples poked through, big ones at that.

Without thinking I pulled my zipper down and pulled my now fully erect dick out and stroked it. I closed my eyes and imagined what I would do to this woman. I heard a screen door close causing me to open my eyes. She was gone!

Well. I was far too gone to stop. My cum shot out, my legs became weak, my breathing labored. I had not expirenced an orgasm like that in years. I looked down at my mess and knew I needed to clean up and also knew my exercise was done for the day. In fact, not much else got done that day at all.

I was up early Sunday hoping for more yard work to be done but, none today. I went about my day disappointed but on edge. Each noise could be her. Each moment might be the one she returned. She never appeared.

As was our custom now, Mrs. Whitmore prepared a big breakfast of pancakes and sausages for us. I think she missed having her husband with her. As we enjoyed a delicious meal I got around to asking about the neighbors. The ever practical Mrs. Whitmore went through a list of the entire neighbor. Finally mentioning our back yard neighbor, Bonnie!

She did not know much about Bonnie. Except for two salient facts, Bonnie was available and had a bit of a reputation. I hardly noticed her frown when she mentioned Bonnie.

After helping clean up the breakfast dished I sulked in my apartment hoping for a glance of beautiful Bonnie. However, as the sun set my sadness grew and I flopped on to my bed. Bonnie never ventured into her backyard.

Conjuring images from yesterday I thought about what I would to with her in my room. First, those shorts have to come off. I would kiss her and cup her ass with both hands. While still kissing I can unbutton the shorts and ease them over her hips. In my mind she does not have any panties. Just a shaved pussy already wet and opening for me.

With tongues intertwined I slide my hand over her mound. Wetting my finger with her juices. Teasing the clit, feeling her moan as she gets more excited. By now her hands have moved from my back to my front. One on my shoulder, the other on my rapidly hardening crotch.

She unbuckles my belt and frees my dick by yanking my pants down to my ankles. Standing erect once more we resume kissing. Our passion rising. The physical touch, skin against skin, is overwhelming. Her scent intoxicating. I step between her legs and catch her as she starts to fall. We are in perfect sync now. We know what will happen and move to make it so.

I pick her up and place her over my cock. She grabs it with one hand to guide it right into her cunt. I allow her to slide down engulfing my entire length. With a grunt she starts grinding against me. The feeling is painfully exquisite. Holding her steady in my arms she squeezes me, pulling me into her, taking all I have to offer.

We keep this up for what seems like forever. I feel her body convulse and know she has just cum, cum all over me. Are bodies are meshed together, her arms weakly draped over my shoulders.

Holding her I slowly make my way to my bed and lay her down there. We remained entangled. As I move my hips she cries out in pleasure encouraging me to keep going, keep fucking.

I start with slow strokes. Pulling all but my tip out and ease it back in just a slow. She tells me to stop teasing and fuck. Smiling, I pick up my pace. Faster and faster I move. More and more she cries out. Moaning, she repeats, "cum, cum, cum..."

My balls tighten and I erupt jet after jet of hot sperm into her. My entire body shakes, I see flashing lights, my skin has electricity flowing over it. Sight and smells are everywhere but no longer matter. Right now she and I are one, nothing else exists.

I open eyes and look around my room. White globs of sperm decorate my stomach and chest. I am alone but know my backyard Bonnie can be conjured anytime

Giln
Giln
51 Followers