Bonnie's Quirk

Story Info
She brought something unusual to the marriage.
2.7k words
59k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie and I met at a house party when one of her girlfriends introduced us. We hit it off from the beginning. I thought her smile was really attractive. We started talking and found that we had a lot in common. We both grew up in the Northeast and we were both from large families.

We started dating after that party. She said later that she knew right away we would always be together. The more we were together the more we found we liked each other. We agreed on most major issues. We both wanted to live comfortably and didn't mind working hard. We also felt that our families and friends were more important than our possessions.

Our friends thought we were a good couple. They were counting the days until we decided to get married. I proposed to Bonnie about a year after we met and she accepted on the spot. That was one of the best days I can remember.

We married three years ago. Now we live in Middlefield, Connecticut. Bonnie has been working for the Aetna Insurance Company and I'm an accountant in a firm. Despite the jokes about accountants having dull lives, we manage to have a few good times.

We're both pretty busy working during the week but we like to do things together on weekends. We don't usually plan much. We just do whatever occurs to us at the moment. Sometimes we jump in the car and head for New York or Boston for the day.

Our life is like you read in the personal want ads with quiet evenings, walks on the beach, good restaurants, smooth jazz, etc.

There was one thing, though, I found out about Bonnie after we married which worried me. I wondered if it would spoil our life together. At first, I thought it could be a big problem but now it doesn't seem like a problem at all. As you get accustomed to things they become mundane. It's like a crack in the wall. Eventually you barely notice it.

Bonnie has a quirk in her. I don't know if you would define it as a fetish or a compulsion or a perversion. In any case, it used to seem like a big deal but now it's just part of our life together.

The easiest way to explain it is to give an example. Last weekend we had nothing in particular planned. Bonnie proposed that we check out the art and craft show in Glastonbury. This show draws exhibitors from all over the region.

"Bob, the Glastonbury art show is going to be this weekend. It's pretty nice out. We should do something outdoors today."

"Okay, if we go in the morning maybe we can get decent parking. The crowd builds up by afternoon."

"I'll be ready soon. It's only twenty minutes from here so we can get there by ten o'clock."

It was a summer day. The sun was shining but it wasn't too hot or muggy. We did find a parking place close to the Glastonbury Green.

There are always good craft exhibits at this show. There are usually some good artists.

Bonnie and I strolled through the outdoor exhibit spaces. We sometimes stopped to look at a piece of craftwork or talk with an artist. We buy quite a few things at these shows. Contemporary crafts and artwork go well with our house so we look at what's there with the idea that we might find something to take home.

Bonnie stopped to look at some monotypes. They were cleverly made. One depicted stones on a beach. The artist had put up explanations and diagrams about the process of producing a monotype. Bonnie was talking with the artist.

"Bob, come over here. This is fascinating. These are made on a press. Only one copy can be made which makes all of them original. Mary's been telling me about them."

I was not surprised to see that the artist was young and slim. She seemed about twenty-five years old and had a fresh wholesome look. She was very pleased that Bonnie liked her art.

"Mary, this is my husband, Bob. We've been looking for something like this to hang on the wall in our living room. What do you think, Bob?"

"Yeah, that would be nice there."

Both of the women seemed pleased. Bonnie had two reasons. She had found some art to hang on that wall and she had found Mary.

Bonnie wanted to invite Mary to have dinner with us.

"I would like to learn more about her. She might be an important artist some time and it would be nice to be able to tell people about the person who made our piece."

Bonnie knew that exhibitors at these fairs are often far from home. They need to keep their expenses low so they usually eat fast food and sleep in their vans. Mary's studio was in New York.

"We don't have any particular plans for this evening. Mary, if you don't have other plans we could all go out to dinner. Also, if you haven't made arrangements for the night we have plenty of room in the house if you'd like to stay with us."

Mary accepted the dinner invitation and said she would consider the offer of lodging. We knew she would eventually agree to that too. We decided to return at five-thirty to pick her up. Bonnie seemed satisfied. Mary was just the kind of girl she was looking for.

We came back at five-thirty. Mary had stowed her collection for the night. She wore jeans and a cotton shirt. She was glad to see us again. As I mentioned, Bonnie has a face that everyone trusts. She seems open and approachable. I must look harmless too especially when you see both of us together.

Mary brought a small tote bag. She had decided to stay the night at our house.

We ate Italian food. The restaurant had a patio under an awning. It was warm enough so we were comfortable eating outdoors. We talked about Mary's career and aspirations. She still did some commission work but overall she was a self-supporting artist. Bonnie got into some girl-talk. She wanted to know if Mary had a boyfriend.

"Well, I have been seeing a guy but it isn't really steady. He just broke up with his fiancee when we met. They may be thinking of getting back together. They may be together right now for all I know." She looked a little hurt. Mary seemed like a trusting person. She was one of those people who easily get their feelings bruised.

Bonnie was sympathetic. She tried to cheer Mary up. "We're glad you decided to stay. We have plenty of room. We could watch a movie and have tea and turn in early so you could get back to your exhibit tomorrow morning. Our house is only twenty minutes from here. You could probably use a hot shower and comfortable bed."

"That sounds wonderful. I really don't like to sleep in the van and I never feel quite right without a shower in the morning. Are you sure it wouldn't be imposing?"

"No, we would love to have you, wouldn't we, Bob?"

I noted the gleam in her eye. I tried to look distracted, like I was not really paying too much attention.

"Yeah, that would be okay. We usually don't go out on Saturday, anyway. We're sort of homebodies. A lot of times we don't even go to movies anymore. We just wait for them to come out on DVD and then rent them."

The air was getting chilly as we finished our coffee. During the drive back to the house Mary was looking a little worn out. She had a long day beginning this morning when she put her art on display. She had been outdoors all day talking to people.

She was impressed with our house. It has plenty of windows with views of the woods. It is a comfortable house. Bonnie showed Mary the spot on the wall where she planned to hang the art we bought.

Bonnie talked to Mary. "You probably want to take a shower." She led Mary into our bedroom and rummaged through her pajama drawer. She pulled out a cotton pajama set made of T shirt material. It was a light blue shirt with matching shorts. I couldn't wait to see Mary in it. I hoped she wouldn't put on a bra under the shirt. I tried to look completely uninterested in the girls' activities figuring that was probably the best way get Mary to feel comfortable.

Mary took a shower. She came out of the bathroom in the cotton set. She looked delicious. She was clean and fresh and she hadn't put her bra back on.

Bonnie told me to shower next. Then she wanted me to go out to rent a movie while she showered. Mary sat down on a chair and looked out the window at the woods. She seemed to be relaxing.

After a shower I went to the video store to pick out a movie. I knew just what Bonnie would want. It should be a light comedy with a few sexual overtones. The sexual references should not be too overt. We didn't want to make Mary feel uncomfortable.

When I got back Bonnie was out of the shower. We made tea and headed for the den. We all sat on the sofa in front of the large-screen TV.

Bonnie pulled Mary over to her. "You must be tired. Here, rest against me. We can snuggle under this Afghan. Sorry, Bob. You're on your own."

Mary laid her head on Bonnie's shoulder. Bonnie cradled her like a mother holding a child.

I took another Afghan and leaned back on the cushions at the other end of the sofa. During the movie I stole glances at the women. Mary snuggled against Bonnie. Bonnie returned my glances with a little smile.

When the movie was over we were all still awake but Mary was tired. She seemed slightly weak. Just the way Bonnie wanted her.

I turned off the DVD player and said I was going to bed. I got in our king size bed, moved over to the far edge and lay with my back to the rest of the bed.

The women were still in the den. Bonnie folded up the Afghans and talked to Mary.

"I'm glad we met you. You're so creative. This is the best weekend we've had in a long time. It's nice to bring interesting people into your life and learn about them. You know, just now when we were sitting together under the blanket, it felt so cozy I hated for the movie to end."

Mary said she was really relaxed. She wanted to thank Bonnie and me for our hospitality.

"Would you come up to our bedroom and snuggle some more? Bob's on the other side of the bed. He won't bother us. I just hate to give you up yet."

Mary was probably not thinking too well by this time. She had seen the huge bed when they were picking out pajamas and believed that all three of us could lie in it without disturbing each other.

Bonnie led her up to the bedroom. She lifted the covers to let Mary in first and climbed in after her. Mary stayed well over on the other side away from me. I lay on my side with my back to the women and did not move.

A few minutes went by with no sound from any of us. I knew that Bonnnie had her arm around Mary's waist and was lying close to her. After a while there were soft sounds from their side of the bed. I could tell that Bonnie was touching her lips to Mary's shoulder. Both women were trying to be quiet.

A little while later there was some rustling of the covers. Then I heard Mary whisper, "Uh uh." Things were quiet for a while, then the covers rustled some more. Mary whispered again. No!" The rustling continued. This time there was no whispering. I knew that Bonnie was kissing Mary's neck and caressing her chest. Mary stayed quiet. She did not want to wake me up. She let Bonnie have her way.

I lay on my side pretending to be asleep. I listened to the sounds from the other side of the bed and felt my cock growing hard.

Before long there was some more rustling of the covers. Mary whispered urgently, "Please don't!" The covers were quiet for a while but then began to move again. Mary stopped protesting. She had given up.

I could visualize what was going on. Bonnie had done this before. She moved her hand down to Mary's lower abdomen. That was a place which no woman had ever touched. Bonnie relished the feel of the girl's body. She caressed the pelvis. She stroked the soft curly hairs and ran her fingers between the girl's legs eliciting groans of pleasure. Mary no longer had the strength to resist.

Bonnie touched the labia. They were soft and puffy. She slipped a finger into the groove and stroked the little clitoris. Mary gasped. She tried not to move or even breathe hard to avoid waking me.

I listened to the sounds of the woman being taken. Her breathing became ragged and she made stifled groans. She sounded like she was choking as she tried to suppress her carnal responses.

Bonnie commanded, "Bob, come over here please." I turned over to see Mary lying in a sensual haze. She was nude. Bonnie had removed her pajamas. Mary's chest was heaving from extreme arousal. Her nipples were hard points. The labia puffed out and separated to show a bright red opening to her vagina.

"Fuck her."

Mary didn't resist. I removed my underwear. The cock was ready. I pressed that stiff rod into Mary's opening. Bonnie had coated her vagina with lubricant. I found the entrance and pushed.

Bonnie monitored our progress. I talked to her, "She's tight. It is almost like a young girl. I'll have to go slow. We don't want to hurt her."

I continued to press into her. The vagina was tight but my penis was rigid. It slid into her with a satisfying thrust. I slowly began to pump. At first she seemed too small but the muscles relaxed and the vagina accommodated. I pumped faster.

Just as I approached the point of no return Bonnie told me, "Pull out, Bob." I withdrew from the pliant girl. We were all taking orders from Bonnie now.

Bonnie used a lubricated finger on Mary. She laid it on the clitoris and began to stroke. She rubbed lightly and slowly at first and then faster and harder.

Mary gasped and arched her back. She took deep gulps of air. Her muscles convulsed. Bonnie commanded, "Okay, take her."

I slid my penis into her again. At the first plunge into that tunnel I exploded into a torrent of sperm. Mary bucked to work my penis in as deep as it would go. Our bodies controlled us. We couldn't resist even if we wanted to. I banged her hard.

When we were finished Bonnie looked at me and said, "Thank you." She smiled at Mary and lay down beside her. Mary was quiet. She didn't move. I turned over. Their side of the bed was silent. They had fallen asleep and soon I fell asleep too.

I woke up early Sunday morning. The women were still sleeping. Bonnie had her arm around Mary. I went downstairs to have breakfast. After a while someone turned on the shower.

Bonnie came down to the kitchen. "Mary's taking a shower."

"How is she?"

"She's fine."

"Is she upset?"

"No, she looks good. She's an artist. They need new experiences for inspiration."

Mary came down after her shower. She was dressed. She said she didn't want breakfast, just a cup of coffee. She looked friendly when she thanked us for our hospitality. We didn't talk about last night as we drove Mary back to Glastonbury.

The rest of the week Bonnie was energized. We made love every night. We didn't speak about Mary but I knew our time with her was on Bonnie's mind.

I was thinking about this quirk in my wife. You would think it could grow into a problem for us but it hasn't. It's just something we've gotten used to.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IN MY NEXT LIFE I'LL MARRY BONNIE

Very nice. Not overstated. Like nice music. I am glad i came acros the story.

wolfarmywolfarmyalmost 20 years ago
So perfect!

The seduction was done so well, great writing style and very hot. Story was much better than most and deserves a perfect 10 but I could only give you a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
So well done

This story proves that understated erotic fiction is soooo much more arousing than straight out pornography. The scene in the dark bedroom under the covers was intense. Well written. Thank you.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ashley: The Drunk Cum Slut James finally gets to use Ashley the way he wants.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Suddenly a Size Queen A girl hides addiction to a bigger cock from her boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Drunk Wife A fun night of drinking turns a wife into a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Marriage Surprise A woman saves her virginity for marriage.in Loving Wives
Just the Tip He's too big for her tight backdoor, but just the tip...in Anal
More Stories