Bonsai Hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers

She turned around to face me. I was stunned by her intense beauty. Dark eyes framed by wavy black hair, thick luscious lips betraying no emotion, perfect full breasts with dark areola and thick nipples pointing slightly up and out, her belly had just a hint of a soft rise and her bush was trimmed to a narrow strip of soft black curly hairs.

I could feel my heart beating in my chest. I was ready to simply stand up and dive onto her. My hand was gripping the edge of the table so tightly that my knuckles were white. How could such a gorgeous creature be possibly interested in me? Something simply didn't compute. Women that good looking, don't go out with average guys like me. Is it the air in the boreal forest that is twisting her mind?

She walked over to me in slow seductive steps, grinning the whole time. I stood up to meet her. She embraced me with her arms around my shoulders. I reached around and cradled her back. Her tits flattened against my chest as she reached up with her lips and kissed me full on the lips. Her lips were soft and warm. Her eyes were wide open gazing into mine.

I could feel my knees grow weak.

I could feel my prick straining in my underwear. I needed to adjust.

I needed to breathe. Too much, too fast.

She broke the kiss and while still holding me, gazed into my eyes and said, "Rob, whatever happens between us tonight, I want you to know I will not be cowering away from you or afraid of you in the morning." She rubbed my back up and down with one hand then added, "Do you understand?"

"Yes," I managed to squeak out.

My prick was pushing out against her belly. I'm sure she could feel it. She gave me another soft languid kiss while gently caressing my shoulders.

Aya whispered into my ear, "Do you know what we should do right now?"

I ran my hands along her bum cheeks, "Mmmm", I kissed her neck.

"Dishes."

I lifted my lips off her neck and froze in place. What a strange seduction she was applying. I had a sudden urge to immerse my arms in warm soapy water.

"Come on Rob, we have plenty of time for that later. Let's get cleaned up first then we can sit in front of the fire."

"Okay," I sighed.

Smetana's 'The Moldau' was playing. We washed the dishes and cleaned up with Aya nearly naked flitting around me. I couldn't help but feast my eyes on her. What a devious girl, she gave me eye candy for dessert. Aya hovered over the makeshift booze cabinet as I brought some more firewood in for the stove.

Examining the bottles she asked, "Would you like a liqueur or something?....or, let me put it this way. What will entice you out of your clothes Rob?"

Me? "I don't think I need enticing," I answered.

"But you're still dressed."

I looked back at her as I stuffed a split log into the stove. She had a huge grin on her face. "I'll have a Cointreau if you'll have one," I answered.

We settled in front of the stove with martini glasses of ambery orange liqueur. Grieg's In the Hall of the Mountain King playing.

"You're still dressed Rob."

The music was frantic, then ended with a dramatic finish of alternating stabs of full orchestra single note and kettle drum single note exchanges. Then silence. The CD was over.

We stared at each other with our glasses in our hands.

"Did you bring condoms?" she asked.

"No. It's not a regular part of the bonsai kit."

"We have to be careful it's exactly that time of month for me." She paused for a moment then added, "I've had no reason to be on the pill for years."

"Oh."

Aya stretched her arm around my shoulder and pulled me in towards her and whispered to me, "But that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun." She kissed me on the cheek, put her glass on the low table and said, "Come on let's get you out of these clothes."

I put my glass down too, then stood up and pulled my t-shirt over my head. As I was doing that Aya tugged my sweat pants and underwear down in one go. My prick sprung out straight into her face. It was in her mouth in an instant as she wrapped her arms around my bum. I could feel my cock hardening in her mouth. She turned my hips and pushed me back towards the couch. Unable to step as my pants and underwear were bunched around my loafer shoes, I fell backwards into the couch. My cock slipped from her mouth with an audible pop.

"Ha ha!" She leapt on top of me, straddled me and placed her arms on my shoulders. With a big grin on her luscious lips she lowered herself down and kissed me. I could feel my stiffened cock brushing against her red clad pussy.

Looking down at me she said with a sparkle in her eyes and a devilish grin, "I'll just have to show you how to make love like a lesbian."

I was dumbfounded. "Okay," I managed to mumble.

"Put some soft music on Rob, I'll fix the lighting."

I found another classical mix CD. Albinoni's Adagio in D minor started playing. Aya had arranged the still burning two candles and found the two white candles from last night and managed to hot wax them into two egg cups. She turned off all the other lights and lay down on the couch.

Her body glowed in the combined soft light of the candles and stove. Outside the stars filled the skies.

She slipped her red thong off. "Come here," she said softly.

My prick was fully erect as I climbed atop of her. I kissed her soft lips as I propped myself up on my elbows keeping my weight off her. I kissed her jaw line and nibbled at her ear as I shifted my weight to the left and put my right hand on her breast.

"Lesson number one," she whispered, "just move slowly and gently, don't be thrashing about." Even in the soft glow of light I could see her smirking.

I lay on my side next to Aya. My cock rest on her hip. With the fingers of my right hand I gently brushed her hair from her face and drew them along her jaw line to her neck. I kissed her right cheek. Slowly I softly traced a line down her throat, over her sternum, between her breasts and down to her navel. I cupped her right breast and delicately squeezed. Her chest started to rise as her breath deepened. I gently squeezed her left breast. With one finger I circled her areola and watched as the nipple started to extend and the skin crinkled under my touch. As I repeated the tender tease on her right areola, I blew steadily across her chest. Her shoulders rose slightly. With my fingertip I touched her right nipple and softly rubbed in a twirling motion.

"Mmm."

I repeated the nipple fingertip dance on her left nipple. Then her right again. Then her left again. Then again and again.

Aya's chest rose to meet my every touch, her breath heavier as we continued.

I brushed my palm along her belly and down to her shaved pubic hair. It was soft and warm. With just the pads of my fingers I stroked Aya's thighs gently. She parted her knees a bit. I placed my index and middle finger onto her pussy and gently swept upwards along her outer lips. Her hooded clit passed between my knuckles.

She released a breathy, quiet gasp and turned her face to mine. Our lips touched. Our lips parted and I could feel her tongue in search of mine.

My fingers continued to delicately stroke, touch and explore her exquisite pussy. Her inner lips were soft, smooth and supple. The curly black hairs were gossamer in my fingertips. Gently I teased the skin covering her clit back, exposing the delicate little jewel to the cool air.

Aya broke our kiss to intake a breath of air.

I sat myself up. Aya had a 'what the hell are you doing?' expression on her face. I placed myself off the end of the couch between her legs. I held both of her ankles in my hands. I could see that I'd left a little pre-cum on her hip.

I kissed each toe, alternating between feet, slipping each painted nail between my lips, while rubbing the soles of her feet with my thumbs.

She giggled and pulled her knees up higher, opening up her lovely pussy. In the soft candlelight I could see a tiny glisten and a glimmer of moisture against her deep pink inner pussy.

I kissed her feet and her ankles while still massaging the soles of her feet. Her eyes were closed and her head was slowly rolling side to side.

I shifted up the couch towards her pussy and placed her ankles on my shoulders. With my tongue and with kisses I made my way up alternating between her thighs. Aya's knees widened even more. She was beckoning me in. Like a moth before a flame, I had no way to stop myself.

As I kissed the inside of her knees, I caught a sudden first whiff of her pussy. My nostrils flared as my mind processed her complex ambrosia. My cock reacted by stiffening anew and my bumhole clenched before my brain could put together a coherent thought. I was drooling.

I had to stop myself from diving forward tongue first. Aya's eyes were staring into mine. I could see darkness, an animal lust in them. She was no longer smiling. Her full lips were parted, the edges of her teeth showing.

My hands slid along the back of her thighs as I lowered myself to her pussy. My nose barely touched her hooded clit as I took in another deep breath. Pure woman. My tongue reached out and took a first gentle lick of her luscious puss. Like some forbidden narcotic I was suddenly immersed in a diabolical sensory bio-feedback loop. The more of Aya that I tasted the more I wanted - needed. I cupped her bum cheeks in my hands and drew her steaming pussy to my mouth. I had to consciously slow myself down and simply not eat her up.

I felt her fingernails in my scalp pulling me towards her. Into her. My tongue lashed from side to side. It found her wet core and I pushed my tongue as far in as I could. It wasn't enough. I wiggled my tongue inside her as she pressed me forward.

I could hear gasps as she ground herself against me. Her clit was hard, pressed against the underside of my nose. My eyes were watering with joy.

I shifted my weight a little to the side and slid my left palm under her tailbone lifting her up. The fingers of my right hand immediately went probing to her flesh. Between my saliva and her juices she was flowing wet. Sticky. Sopping.

My index finger gently probed inside her as I continued to lick her, my lips barely brushing her clit. Her back was stiff and she continued to slowly sway her hips side to side and press down to me. I eased my finger in and out a few times then added a second. It slipped in easily. In and out, spreading her lips apart, then easing back in, then out. In. Out.

"Lesson two...keep your fingers inside!"

I plunged both fingers in obediently then added a little shoulder to it. Her entire body twisted in response. She let go of my head.

"Aahhhh."

In and out I fucked her pussy with my fingers, never fully retracting them. My mouth found her clit and I sucked it in. I was hot with the moment. Her bum and hips were bouncing in my hand. In and out. As deep as I could go. I twisted my fingers side to side, crossed them, knotted them and pushed the pads against her G-spot.

My eyes, as far as my eyeballs could roll upwards, managed to glimpse Aya pinching and rolling her nipples with her thumbs and index fingers. The slight rise on her belly quivered and bounced before me. Her entire torso was a deep pink colour, her face was red, contorted with an unrecognizable fury. Aya's nostrils flared as she gasped for breath. Her nose was running. She was breathing hard. Her eyes were almost black. There was no friction in her pussy as I pumped my fingers in and out and sucked on her clit while flitting it side to side with my tongue.

Without warning her pussy muscles clamped down on my fingers with a viselike grip as her hips flailed wildly up and down and side to side. Her hands returned to press me into herself.

"Aaaauuugghhh." Her pussy grip loosened, then quickly tightened again. "Aaauuughh." With each contraction I could feel the muscle between Aya's pussy and bumhole flexing outwards against my fingers. She was gasping for air. "Gggrrrrrrrr." Flex. "Rrrrrraaaahh." Flex. "Aauuugh."

Aya failed to mention lesson number three -- to hang on. When her orgasm finally subsided to mere aftershocks I withdrew my fingers and got up with one foot on the floor, the other knee on the couch between her legs. I became suddenly aware of my own urgent need to release. Aya gazed at me through tangled black hair matted to the perspiration across her face. It took only four pumps of my engorged cock to shoot my load onto Aya. The first shot arched out to the right side of her neck and across her right breast and belly, the second onto her left tit and belly, the third and fourth drained onto her belly which was still heaving up and down. My heart was beating wildly and I was gasping for air. I was acutely aware that my face had contorted into some visceral image of myself.

Without hesitation Aya's palms and fingers found my semen and she spread it across her breasts, neck and belly as if it were a treasured body lotion. Red painted fingernails snaked into her mouth to taste my cum, her right hand dipped to her pussy rubbing her clit. There was a deep satisfaction in her eyes and on her parted lips. Aya's body glistened in the soft candlelight.

I lay on top of her and kissed her passionately. Her semen covered red nails dug into my back and she pulled me tight. Our tongues fired against each other as our bodies continued to shudder. I could feel her heart pounding against my chest through her flattened breasts. I could feel my chest hairs catching in the sticky salve.

I shifted my weight to the side and played with her boobs with my right hand. We kissed softly. With her left hand she reached down and held my softening cock. Gently squeezing it, turning it over in her fingers and brushing the head with her fingertips.

"Thank you," I whispered in her ear. She kissed me again.

"Thank you Rob."

We lay together in the soft light caressing each other and stealing soft kisses.

"What is that music?" she asked.

It was only then that I became aware that I'd completely tuned myself out from what was going on around me. I was so immersed in only Aya. "I don't know. Handel maybe."

"It's beautiful."

"You're beautiful Aya." I kissed her again then sat up. Aya sat up too. We both reached for our gasses of Cointreau and took a sip. She looked at me and smiled. I looked at her. I could feel the grin forming on my face. She looked down at her boobs. Black hair was stuck in tangled clumps to her neck, shoulders, face and chest. Our combined gel like debauchery was drying on her. She was a mess.

Aya burst out laughing at her own sight. I tried to contain myself by putting my arm around her shoulder and pulling hair off but I couldn't help myself. I laughed alongside her too. Sitting back with my left arm around her shoulders, snuggled together in front of the fire and each of holding our glasses, I asked Aya, "So, how did I do as a lesbian?"

That set off another round of laughter from Aya as she answered, "It doesn't normally end in such a sticky mess." Black hair was glued to her right boob. She looked up to my eyes, her eyes were suddenly lost of humour, "You'd make a wonderful lesbian." She pulled in closer to me and whispered, "I can't wait to fuck your cock." I squeezed her shoulder and pulled her close. I kissed the top of her head as we watched the fire flicker before us.

A few minutes passed without a word between us. Through the violin music I became aware of Aya sniffling next to me. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"What's wrong Aya?"

She sniffled as she answered, "Nothing's wrong Rob. I'm just crying because I'm happy." I reached down and kissed her. That didn't stop the tears.

"Don't cry my angel, don't cry." I got up to find a tissue.

"I'm sorry," she said as I handed a bunch to her. She blew her nose and wiped her face. "I think we need showers."

"I agree. You first. But please, please leave me a bit of hot water." I would have liked to have joined her in the shower but it was too small.

I sat contemplating the fire and what had just transpired with Aya when the CD ended. I heard the shower turn off. I entertained the thought of going to watch Aya as she dried her glorious naked body off, but decided that would be too intrusive. The gentleman side of me won over. I wanted to strangle that little devil sitting atop my shoulder.

"Ro-ab?" Aya called out in a rising voice from the bathroom. I was up like a shot. Her boobs were swinging as she hunched herself over to dry one leg. "Can we go out to watch the stars again?" She stood up and grinned at me as she wrapped her hair in the towel. Her nipples were erect, dark areola crinkled again. I almost melted.

"Certainly."

"Great...shower's ready."

I stepped in and turned the water on. There was hot water left.

I came out to the sound of Aya's blow drier working in her room. She was dressed in jeans and a sweater and it seemed braless. I dressed myself too. We both emerged from our bedrooms at the same time. The fire needed another log or two. It was all of nine thirty. I put the last two split logs on the fire.

"Cup of tea or would you prefer something stronger?" she asked.

"I'll have a tea, but only if you're having one too."

She smiled at me and turned to put the kettle on.

We sat on the little deck in front of the cabin snuggled up to each other with warm mugs of tea in the cool night air. The stars were brilliant again. Aya couldn't stop grinning watching the sky. I couldn't stop grinning watching Aya.

"Do you think we'll see the Northern Lights tonight?"

"I have no idea."

"You can't conjure them up again?" she asked as she pulled me tighter. I kissed her temple in response.

"Ro-ab?" she looked up into my eyes, "sleep in my bed with me tonight." I kissed her temple in response again.

I did. We did. Naked, embraced in each other's arms. We kissed and cuddled. When she noticed my stiff prick poking into her belly she started stroking me. I stopped her and said, "One sticky situation is enough for tonight don't you think?"

"Oww..." she responded, clearly a little dissatisfied, then in an optimistic tone added, "want to play lesbian again?"

"Tomorrow, I promise," I said. I was beat. We'd had plenty to drink. I wanted to fuck her, but I knew I couldn't. I lay in her bed with her wrapped in my arms. She was warm. She smelled so sweet. I could feel her heart beating pressed against my chest. Her black hair splayed across my face, caught in the stubble of my chin. She smelled wonderful. Exotic. Erotic. Even her heavy breathing was sexy as she drifted off to sleep. Eventually I fell asleep too.

I woke up in the middle of the night and slipped out of bed, "Where you going?" she asked in a low voice.

"Fire, pee and check the sky." There was just a faint aurora borealis going on, a pale comparison to the previous night's display. Just a glow. Undaunted Aya peered through the bedroom window to confirm the report of my findings.

I woke up in the morning alone in bed. It was light out. I could smell coffee. I stumbled into the main room naked to find Aya dressed, making breakfast. My morning hard on greeted her, "Good morning Aya."

Her eyes widened, she grinned and said, "Good morning indeed." I stumbled off to the bathroom to perform my morning ablutions.

As I poured a little milk into my coffee mug I tried to figure out what Aya was cooking. It looked like a horrible, white bubbling saucepan of vomit. She must have seen my reaction.

She looked at me with one hand on her hip. In a fake southern drawl she asked, "Ya'll never had biscuits an' sausage gravy befo'?"

"I've never even heard of that."

Batting her eyes, "Well ya'll in for a treat then, ain'tch ya?" She smiled and turned to pull a tray out of the oven. Her hand was wrapped in a tea towel and her jeans were tight across her pretty bum.

I couldn't eat enough of the stuff. Warm scone-like 'biscuits' were broken open and smothered in a thick gravy with lumps of fried pork sausage meat and just a hint of sage and pepper. I was pleasantly shocked at the disparity between the simplicity of the dish, the overall appearance and its heartiness and flavor. Aya augmented the breakfast table with a large bowl of freshly cut up fruit.

eclare
eclare
1,109 Followers
1...34567...10