Bonus for the Nanny

Story Info
Katie finds Will's porn, dozes off, then gets a surprise.
3.1k words
4.48
162.5k
41

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
will_4_rp
will_4_rp
24 Followers

As the warmth of my last orgasm slowly faded from my body, and I relaxed my torso, which had been stretched like a cat to concentrate the impact of each shudder, I closed my eyes, slowly let out my breath, and finally relaxed.

Will wasn't due back from his date for two or more hours, after all. His kids hadn't stirred all night, either, and I was, frankly, giddy from making myself come so many times. Tonight I'd finally cracked the childlock password on his TV to access the late night channels; it had been quite an evening!

So my hand still inside my jeans and nestling down inside my panties, one finger tip still pushed inside of my wet, hot, tingly pussy - I loved to leave it there after coming - I allowed myself to drift into a doze, muting the sound of the sex on the TV. He's not back for hours yet, after all, I remember thinking...

*ahem*

"Um, hi."

Oh God.

I opened my eyes.

Immediately I could tell from the light having faded around the windows that it was much, much later.

I also knew he was home and I was caught, literally, with my hand inside my pants.

Removing it like a kid caught doing something naughty, and as my eyes adjusted to the light, Will came into focus.

He was perched on the arm of the sofa opposite, smiling gently.

"Quiet night?", he asked. Was that all that he was asking?

The TV was now off, I noticed. Oh God, again. Had he seen what I was watching, or had I turned it off myself while half-asleep?

More so, had he noticed my hand down my jeans, or did he just think I'd been dozing?

I could feel myself flushing from tip to toe as I sat up on my sofa to smile back at him, trying not to look guilty.

Trying really hard.

Then I noticed the smell.

"Oh, hi, yeah *fake yawn* really quiet. The boys have been angels. Not a peep. As usual. You? Nice date?"

You couldn't miss it. I should have opened the windows and washed my hands (and my face too, as I'd licked my own fingers at certain points during the evening's entertainment). But the perfume in the room was unmistakable. All you could smell was my fingering.

"Another disaster, I'm afraid." He took a sip of wine.

Wine? How long had he been home and sitting there?

Oh. My. God.

"Drink?"

I'm just 18, but my parents have let me have a drop from time to time since I was 14. Still, I'd been babysitting for Mr and Mrs North, and just for Will after his wife died nearly three years ago, since I was 13. He'd started dating again a few months ago, so I'd restarted babysitting, but it wasn't going well for him. He'd never yet asked me to have a drink.

"Sure... just a little." I bit my lip as he poured my some red wine and passed it over to me. Most of the bottle was gone already, I noticed. I sipped. It was gorgeous, like another orgasm, this one spreading down my throat. I felt a tiny tingle somewhere else at that precise moment too. "Katie, control yourself", I thought. Fat chance.

"Mmm, lovely." I licked the wine off my lips, feeling where I'd been chewing them earlier as I came, tasting a hint of myself. "So what happened on your date?"

I sat up, trying to look attentive and unflustered. Dating should have been easy for him. Will was a uni lecturer, still in his thirties, really cute, dark hair and eyes, kind of mad hair but well styled. Expensive, casual but dead smart clothes. Not too old-looking. Better looking, for sure, than most of my own sixth-form lecturers. But he was finding life back in the dating world tough, I'd heard my Mum say a few days ago.

"Total nutter. Spent the entire meal carping on about her cats and how the only person in life she'd really loved was her grandmother. Not a good sign." He smiled a little here, but I could see he was hurt a little too.

One too many buttons was undone on my vest top, I noticed now, where I'd been teasing a nipple a bit earlier. My cut off jeans were done up, thank God.

"Ha ha!" I laughed, for real. He was funny. Always had been, until the accident. Now he was again.

The tingling got stronger as I laughed. I suddenly flashed back to the last scene I'd been watching of a guy and a girl on a beach somewhere. I'd had my last orgasm as she'd had hers, while the cute guy screwed her hard, but nicely, side by side from behind, playing with her boobs, rubbing his hands all over her smooth, curvy body. Then kissing her neck as she came. That was the bit that pushed me over the last time.

My neck was getting pink just above the beginnings of my own boobs, I could tell.

I should leave. I don't want to leave.

"Enjoy the TV tonight?" he asked.

I stopped breathing. He knew everything.

I took a sip of wine.

"Um, look..." What to say what to say?

"It's OK." He smiled again. "I wondered if you'd been sneaking around the channels lately. I should have chosen a more difficult password."

It had been Elly, of course, his wife's name. Not the boys' names, or combinations thereof, as I'd first thought last month when I'd tried to hack it then. Just his late wife.

He looked sad again. But something else as well.

"Katie"

"Will"

We both spoke at once. I flushed red again.

"No, go on", he said. He came and sat next to me, on the arm of my sofa.

He took my hand. It was shaking a little.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. But I was bored and, you know, kinda wondering what the channels were like that I couldn't normally access. And then, I guess, I must of just got bored and turned off the TV and gone to sleep."

Would it work?

"Nice try" he said, with another nice smile, and a wry little chuckle that I just loved hearing.

"The Tv was still on when I got home, but with the sound right down. Interesting programme, quite educational. Although not one of the best on that channel. So I'll tell you what I think happened."

Dry mouth. More wine. "OK?" I asked.

"You had lots and lots of fun then passed out with exhaustion. Am I right?" Another smile.

Please, please stop smiling, I thought, you're not helping matters, I'm getting wet and my parents will expect me home soon.

"I guess" I murmured, biting my bottom lip, looking at him with what I hoped was my sexiest, cutest, most knowing look of all, my face down, my eyes angled up to meet his gaze. A gaze, I now noticed, taking in all of my every so slightly plump but curvy body, wearing just my tight little, overtly unbuttoned top, cut off jean shorts, and white sneakers.

He lifted my hand to his lips, and kissed one finger tip.

The precise finger that, moments before he'd woken me up, had been still inside me.

I literally melted inside my panties.

"A girl after my own heart", he said. "I guess?"

This is, of course, when I should have gone right home. Made my excuses and left. No harm done yet, just one of those things. Chalk it all up to experience, take the thirty quid and move on. And never ever babysit for him or look him in the eyes across the street again.

"I guess", I said, suddenly leaning forwards and turning my face up to meet his wine-stained lips with my own. I kissed him fully, kneeling up on the sofa as I did so, putting my hands onto his face as I kissed him. My eyes were shut and I did not dare open them until I felt him respond, after a second's hesitation and then kiss me right back, his hands in my long, light brown hair and then sliding down my back, his tongue's tip playing expertly at the edge of my open lips and then nipping into me, meeting my own, like electric.

He pushed me, gently but firmly, back onto the sofa and knelt down between my legs, the groin of his trousers brushing the tight blue cotton of my jeans, spread wide by my open legs, one rested on the seat of the sofa, one against the back.

I knew he was excited as soon as our bodies touched this way, and I gasped at the obvious, gratifying bulge in his slacks. I'd felt it before with boyfriends, of course, and knew it signalled their urgent need to be taken out of their prison and sucked, wanked or - if I really, really liked them - ridden till they came, but I didn't know an older man could feel so hard or so desperate. Live and learn. I smiled to myself as I gasped a little.

So I wriggled on top of him, sitting up as he lay down gazing up at me, smiling a little drunkenly but really, really happily. I loved that he was so happy at this moment, all down to me. I rocked my hips a little against him, knowing he'd like the pressure as much as I did if I got it in just the right place... oh yeah.

I pulled my top over my head in one movement, freeing my breasts. My nipples hard and tingly, taut brown against my pale pink skin. Then I leant over onto him, remembering the couple on the beach, and how she had leaned over him, her big breasts surrounding his face, him eagerly sucking, licking and pressing at them. Will did the same to me and I moaned again, my hand tracking down his body to his trousers and pressing the hot outline of his cock against my palm through the light material.

Now it was his move, and he unpopped the button at the top of my shorts, kissing me on the lips again as he did so, then pulling them apart so the poppers all opened at once. The flush of air against the wet linen of my panties made me wetter still. And he pulled them down with the shorts.

Then he slid down the sofa, smiling up at me, and said:

"I've really, really missed this. May I?"

He's, like, asking?

I pushed my cunt onto his face in response. He chuckled against me.

"Oh God, God" I muttered, as his tongue slid into my warm, oily hole and then out again, tracing up my shaved lips then onto the hard, still, beating heart of my pussy, circling it, teasing it, making me wince up above, then back down, and inside and in and out and repeating and repeating and repeating.

I found the remote by our side and flipped on the TV. A close up of a huge cock hammering in and out of some cute girl's pussy, her face like mine, contorted with pleasure.

"That's. What. I want" I managed to say. He stopped and looked, then slid back up the sofa beneath me. "It's what I've wanted all night lying here."

Thinking of you, I wanted to say, but couldn't yet.

He unzipped his trousers and I unbuttoned his shirt. Out of the back pocket he took some condoms.

"Better be safe, I guess..." he said.

"I'm on the pill", I replied, my eyes now off the screen and transfixed on his quite long, nicely rounded and best of all very hard cock. I traced my finger nails from his balls to the tip then back down again, feeling his heavy ones move and the skin of his scrotum contract at the touch.

"More dangerous though. My history. Yours" he said, a wink in his eyes. "I guess it's your decision."

"I guess", I replied, then cried out a tiny, shuttered yelp as he pushed suddenly, nakedly into me, his whole, hot shaft sliding in to the balls. No resistance, my pussy so ready from its long warm up earlier in the evening.

He looked reposed beneath me. Mostly. Save for the small beads of sweat on his temples.

I moved up the shaft, he sank down a little beneath me into the sofa, then our bodies me again in the middle, he filling me, me gripping him deep inside. We did this again, and again, sometimes my hips gyrating in a little circle one way, then the next, getting gradually faster until he placed his hands on my hips to quell them and took over.

I laughed with delight. "Oh please, please, do it!" I gasped, as he started to hammer in and out of me. Wet sounds and slapping noises, my big breasts juddering, biting my lip, biting, harder, harder...

Then suddenly he returned into me with wonderful slowness and, at the moment I felt his full cock in me finally, my pussy began to spasm.

"oh shitting hell!" I cried.

He laughed again, like a 17-year-old. I looked down, grinning and pink, my body cascading under waves of sheer joy.

He grinned back, and I think - I think - I saw a tear creep down the side of his face.

Was this his first time since...?

I didn't ask. I just said:

"Thank you".

Gyrating my hips again on him, in control, eking every last ounce of pleasure out of my savage orgasm, I waited for him to force me to do something else. He didn't. I guess this is the difference between 17 and 37. I like it!

"So what did you like most on the TV tonight?" he asked, slowly, so slowly starting to slide in and out of me again. I glanced at the TV again, which he couldn't see, but I had a good view of. It was now a show I'd seen earlier in the night: a gorgeous black guy taking a very athletic looking Asian teen from behind, she jerking in front of him like a ball attached to a tabletennis bat, her little titties jabbing up and down with every beat. I'd tried it once with a guy like that but we were too uptight to make it work and we ended up him on top, me getting not a lot out of it.

Nothing like this.

"This looks pretty cool" I said, lifting his chin to make him look at the screen.

He slid out from beneath me, removing his shirt as he did so, and knelt down behind me. His legs encapsulated mine on either side, and I leant on the far arm of the sofa.

I felt his hot, swollen tip push against me.

"I warn you", he said. "It's only the wine that's keeping me in one piece. It's been... it's been a long time for me since... This is..."

I looked back over my shoulder at him, then forward to look at the screen once again.

"This is what you need", I said, and he gasped out loud as I slid back onto him hard and fast, like the Asian girl in the Tv show.

"Oh fucking hell yes" he whispered and panted, suddenly taking me harder than I'd anticipated, riding me like the guy in the film was fucking the girl on the screen, and now I knew why she was gritting her teeth as his big cock stretched me every time thanks to the position and depth. I arched my back a little to relieve it now and again, but in truth I really liked it, making me ache, making me sorer still after all my touching earlier in the evening.

"Please fuck me really hard, Will" I urged him, the guy on the film barely able to hold back, Will panting short and hard with his strokes of cock, now jabs rather than strokes.

"Katie... Katie" he just about managed to say, hard, short thrusts... then suddenly longer, kinder, slower ones, and I felt myself coming again on his lovely penis, my knees buckling a little. On the film, the guy's come was pouring out into the girl's mouth and spilling onto her cheeks as she jerked him off.

Will's breathing changed pitch, lower, beginning to make low, strange moans. "So close", he murmured, concentrating.

"Don't hold back", I begged, my pussy still ringing from the orgasm and willing to be pushed into another the moment he came.

Longer, slower strokes, Will holding back until he could bear it no longer. I felt his hands gripping my hips ever tighter, leaving marks - I'd have to hide from Mum when I took my shower the next day - but I didn't mind.

Time seeming to come to a halt as he returned into me, straining, his whole body tightening, his whole cock like an arm, like a bone, a hot hard bone, an arrow, inside me. Ready to split me right open.

He pressed, he pressed, he pressed some more, his every fibre pushed into my young little cunt.

"Oh my God".

It felt like a shaken soda bottle going off in my pussy, me the hand gripping and shaking it to make it foam, as my walls pulsed hard of their own accord against his juddering, cascading cock.

"Oh oh oh oh" I gasped, laughing, crying a little too, never having realised it could feel this good. Not quite this bloody good. My pussy coming again like a round of applause, my body on fire, aglow, so very happy.

"Oh yes", he responded, laughing too, and perhaps also crying a little, for different reasons. But most of all because he was so happy and - a word I now understood - ecstatic.

He turned off the Tv with the remote and we sort of collapsed onto the sofa, he still inside me, gently spasming still with aftershocks, me simply buzzing in the afterglow of my counterorgasm and after the single most erotically thrilling night of my life so far.

We lay like that for a long time, and then he said:

"Fancy a cup of tea?"

***************************************************

He kissed me gently this time at the back door.

"Sleep well. Can you babysit next week again?"

"You have a date?"

"Not exactly."

I smiled this time.

"Sure can."

He passed me the money, and something else too.

I looked at it as I walked down the driveway and crossed the road home.

It was a key to the door and to further nights like the one I'd just experienced.

I slipped it into the pocket of my now musty shorts and skipped home, hoping my parents were already fast asleep.

will_4_rp
will_4_rp
24 Followers