Bonus for the Nanny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?" he asked me, the tip of his tip already slipping through the bunching muscles, so wet had I become inside and out. "God, yes", I murmured, closing me eyes, breathing in deeply then out slowly and allowing my bum to relax, at which point his cock slipped into me so sweetly.

At first.

And then it was like the first time of that day, breath shooting out at me as, rather than pressing onto my with his full body, his cock instead expelled all of my breath from within. I was so wet that it didn't tear inside me, but the pressure was like nothing I'd ever felt before, aching at the centre of my being, barely half way in when I gasped for breath, feeling as if his entire bloody arm was sliding up my arse. "Should I stop?" he asked, seeing tears escape from my eyes and down my burning, freckled red cheeks. "No, no, I want it, I want it, I want it so badly", I winced, bearing down on him harder, forcing it all the way into me.

Will began to slide it in and out less gently, each hard vein seeming to judder as it forced its way through, and I shouted his name, some obscenities, and just for the joy of it, feeling like my whole body was going to be pulled out of my hole with his cock every time it came out, before he began easing it back in again.

He was slowly building up a rhythm of sorts, my head was spinning again, more stars and hyperventilation now too as he filled me and began to get faster, the burning inside my ass spreading throughout my lower body, my pussy's wall's starting to twitch and contract, my clit throbbing like a heart.

"Oh Katie, oh God, Katie", he gasped, holding his body tight, his muscles in his tummy pumping cum and blood to the tip of his cock, his buttocks rigidly pounding me, and the heat now spreading throughout my body, which ached for him and needed this to end.

It also needs a bloody good shower, I thought suddenly and unexpectedly, and with that I relaxed and he smiled down at me too, the joy of the moment taking over, and I sang beneath him, Will, oh Will, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum.

And then he slowed, agonizingly, already almost laughing as he knew his cock was about

to explode again, me grinning broadly and biting my tongue so as not to laugh, and failing miserably, releasing peal after peal as he returned it into me, all the way, and we exploded, his pelvic bone and belly grinding my pussy and clit as our orgasm unleashed itself, like water brimming over an overfilling bath, as we came and came and came, his cum pulsing, my spasms rippling, gasping and laughing and crying again.

Finally, we came to a rest. At some point, his cock slipped out of my throbbing wet ass and I held it in both of my hands as it curled up to sleep. And then we slid into a spooning position and both of us slept.

***

Later, we really did take shower. A very long shower. No sex, just cuddling, caressing, whispered promises as the bubbles washed away the afternoon, for me, and so much more for Will.

Later still, we said goodbye. There was the promise to see each other soon, but we both knew it was a promise that we probably wouldn't keep. I'd be leaving for uni before long, and he also needed to move on. I kissed him once more, my lips closed, my suit buttoned up anew. Into his trouser pocket I slipped the key: "Thanks."

And in a sudden movement, he clasped me to him, knocking the breath from my lungs one last time. He held me for the longest moment and then said, "No, thank *you*". Then he let me go.

I didn't skip home that time. I couldn't have done so if I'd wanted to, if I'm honest, the warm burn of my asshole and pussy, my sore ribs and bruises, stopping such childish things. But I didn't want to, anyway.

Instead, I walked slowly back across the street, my hips moving in some indefinably new way, perhaps swaying a little more than before. Knowing he was watching me from his window, and that this was the last thing he'd ever see of me.

I never looked back.

THE END

12