Bonus Wife

Story Info
Sex with wife motives the sales staff.
4k words
4.28
109.6k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VitalWalt
VitalWalt
203 Followers

It's hard to pin down the moment when I first had the idea to become a pimp and make my wife a whore. Many thoughts were swirling around in my mind at the time. Anne, my high school sweetheart, and I had just celebrated our tenth year of marriage. I had recently taken over management of my father's company and needed to find a way to motivate my sales force. I didn't at first put together my wife and my all-male sales force in my head, but once I did, I couldn't get it out.

I have been with my wife since our senior year of high school, we married as soon as we graduated college. We are childless (not for lack of trying), I've worked long hours since I took over control of the company, but see Anne at the office often, she does the bookkeeping--did I mention she is smart. Anne is from German, Swedish, Irish stock, athletic, fair skinned, blue eyed, long blonde hair, tall--5'11--with long limbs, high large breasts, full lips, in short, a mid-western Nordic knock out. She was once offered an opportunity to pose in Playboy. I remember my father saying to me, "Son, you are never going to do better, put a ring on her finger now."

Anne grew up in a conservative Christian household, I was her first and only sexual partner which still seems incredible to me. I was until recently, the only man to make love to this gorgeous woman. At first our sex life was conservative, but over the years we have experimented and broadened it with the help of porn and some sex manuals. Nothing extreme, just more adventurous than when we started as teenagers.

It was while watching porn that I had my first thought of Anne getting pounded by another man's penis. She prompted thought when she saw a particularly large cock pop out of a porn actor's pants and blurted out, "Oh my god that is thing is huge how is she going to stuff that in her mouth!"

That is all it took, and my mind was off and running imagining my wife sucking another man's cock. I thought I would be jealous. I should be jealous right? I love my wife, the thought of another man slipping my wife his salami should send me into a jealous rage. But it didn't. It gave me a hard on. The image of my wife sucking another man's penis made me hard. I couldn't and still can't explain it and honestly why try, but it does. She is a gorgeous young woman. She's only known one man in her life, she deserves to experience sexual pleasure with many men in her lifetime. That's just the kind of husband I am.

I suppose that seeing how the men in my sales department eyed Anne every time she walked through the office was what really put the bug in my head. I had fired all the previous salesman and hired five new men when I took over the company. My industry is very male dominated; they must be men. Anne was the first to comment on the composition of the department; they were all tall, good looking, athletic, and under 40. Anne told me the women in the company called the sales department the stud stable.

Playfully I asked her what she thought of my sales team.

"Yeah, that's about right. You hired guys like you, stud muffins," she volunteered.

I had been thinking for months about how to motivate the sales department. Money, sure that is easy. But what is better than money, what motivates guys more than money? One day while standing on the sales department floor, Anne walked in to hand me a paper to sign, as she walked out, I watched every salesman's head, all on the phone, turn to watch my wife's ass walk out the door. That's when it hit me. Make my wife the bonus. Make my wife's body the prize these guys will win if they increase their sales more than the other salesmen in the department. If they have increased their sales the most from the previous month they win a fuck with Anne. It was insane that I should pimp out my wife. Yet the thought gave me a raging hard on. I asked Anne to come into the office and lock the door behind her. I threw her on the couch, sat on her chest, unzipped my pants, took out my cock, and shoved my cock in her mouth. With only a little bit of her saliva on my dick I moved down her body, lifted her skirt and pulled aside her panties. She was just a bit moist at first when I started to ram my penis at the entrance to her vagina, but soon I slid in and out of cunt violently and came quickly.

After I caught my breath she asked, "Wow what the hell was that about?"

"It made so hot to see all those men eating you up with their eyes," I confessed.

She giggled, "Really? I have to admit it does turn me on too."

We didn't talk about it anymore that day and went back to work.

That night at home I brought the subject again.

"So, who do you think is the hottest guy in sales," I asked innocently.

"Mmm... that is hard to answer they are all so fuckable," she relied mischievously.

She gave me an opening.

"Would you like to fuck one of them?" I said as casually as a husband can say such a thing to his wife of ten years.

"I'm not falling for that, it's a trick question."

"No really I'm serious. I must tell you that honestly, the idea of watching you fuck another man gives me a hard on. It really turns me on. I know that sounds sick, but it does. Not you having an affair behind my back, but you getting fucked by another man while I watch is incredibly hot."

There I said it out loud. Anne looked at me sideways with those beautiful blue eyes for a couple of long beats, to see if I was serious.

Finally, she said, "Have you been thinking about this for a while?"

I confessed, "Since we watched that porno together and you made that comment about the guy's big cock."

"That was weeks ago! Really?"

"Yeah really. And today seeing the guys in sales looking at your ass send me other the edge."

"You're serious?"

"As a heart attack."

Anne paused before asking, "It wouldn't make you jealous seeing me with my mouth around another man's cock or watch another man's cock pump in and out of my pussy or ass? That would only just be a turn on?"

"You think I'm a sick fuck, right? It is sick I admit it but I it's the truth. It turns me on. God help me I don't know why."

Slowly, hesitantly, she said, "So in your fantasy how would something like this work?"

She bit.

I explained the general outline of my idea to make her a monthly sales prize for the salesman with the best month over month increase in sales.

After thinking about it a bit she said, "So I would be a whore and you would be my pimp?"

"That's a very crass way of putting it."

"Let's label it for what it is, OK?"

"Are you upset, offended, disgusted?"

A longer pause as she eyed me sideways and said, "I think it makes me moist."

Hooked. Now to reel her in.

"How do you envision all this to work, I have a feeling you have been thinking about this for a while and you have a plan?"

"Yes, I have and yes I do."

I outlined the incentive plan for the five sales department members. Then proceeded to describe the "payout" of the bonus to the monthly winner. I would script a set of steps for Anne to execute to my command. Each step would have a number. She and I would rehearse the numbered steps many times before our first reward session.

Anne listened intently to my plan then said, "Do you have the script ready?"

"I do."

"Then let's rehearse," she said with more than a hint of excitement.

I walked her through the script as I thought it should happen, and we did some rewrites--well I did the rewrites--then several run throughs. It was to be a step-by-step scenario by the numbers. Our sex that night was off the charts hot, as you can imagine. The talk of Anne having sex with other men and then our rehearsal of the "prize presentation"--what I began to call it--drove both of us into a frenzy.

We practiced the script many times over the next several weeks. At the beginning of the next month, I tallied up the sales figures and calculated which salesman had the greatest percentage increase. It was disappointing that the winning number was a 2 percent increase in sales, but it was alleviated by the identity of the winner, a former college quarterback, Jack. I'm sure Anne thought him the best looking of an already not bad looking bunch. When I broke the news to her in my office, I could tell she was pleased.

While Anne was still in my office, I phoned Jack and told him to enter my office and close the door behind him. Anne was seated to the side and below Jack. He took a seat in front of my desk. I told him that I was instituting a new sales bonus system and that he had won this month's bonus. He was to come to our home after work for drinks and receive his prize.

He seemed a bit confused at first, then said, "OK, sure thanks, thank you," and quickly glanced at Anne and smiled. She gave him a smile back.

"Be at our house at 6pm, we are leaving a bit early today, see you then."

He left the office, I looked at Anne. She was flushed.

Her voice quivered as she said, "I can't believe we are going to do this."

"Leave it to me honey, I'm the CEO."

We were both still in our work clothes when Jack arrived promptly at 6PM. We had him sit on the sofa with Anne across from him and me to one side. We poured him a drink.

I got right to business, "Curious as to what the bonus is Jack?"

"Yeah I am."

"What do you think of Anne? You think she's hot?"

Jack chuckled a bit uncomfortably, "Anne? Are you kidding? Come on you know she's hot."

"Yeah, I do know but I want to know if you think she is attractive."

"Hell, yes boss, she's a ten, you're a lucky man."

"Yeah, I know I am, but tonight you might be the lucky man. Your bonus is a little sex play with my lovely wife, under several conditions. Interested?"

Jack's mouth opened a bit, yes, his jaw literally dropped. After a few moments, to collect his thoughts he said, "OK I'm listening, but you guys aren't setting me up, are you? Is this a prank or something?"

"Nope it's for real," I assured him. "Rule one is that Anne is in charge of everything that happens, and I am in charge of everything she does. You are not going to get anything else from Anne other than what happens in this room, while I watch. You are not going to hook up with her outside of my control. Rule two, you are not to talk about what happens here with anyone else. If it gets around this ends and so does your job. You will be competing with the other guys in the department every month for the bonus. I will tell them what they need to know. Don't discuss it with them. It's very simple. Keep your mouth close, sell the most, win the bonus, and fuck my wife. Are you interested and agree to the terms?"

Jack looked at me for a long time before replying, "You're serious right, you aren't fucking with me, are you?"

"Anne tell Jack we are serious."

Anne said quietly, "I hope you say yes."

Jack put his drink down and reiterated my rules to make sure he understood them. He did.

He looked at Anne and said, "OK sure why not. I've jerked off more than once thinking about Anne. This is a fantasy come true."

Anne smiled and blushed.

"OK great. Anne take position one."

She got up just as we rehearsed and stood in front of Jack. She reached around and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. No bra or underwear, she was naked immediately. Jack's eyes were glued to Anne's body, he took in her breasts and clean-shaven vulva and long beautiful legs.

I said, "Two."

Anne placed her naked body between Jack's knees and spread them apart. I made them both wait for at least a minute, with Anne's hand on Jack's legs. No one spoke.

"Three."

Anne reached up to Jack's crotch, unzipped his pants, reached in his pants to find his penis and pulled out into the open. When she held his cock in her hand, I could see her hands shaking. As she began to stroke it, she inspected the man meat closely. It was the first time she had ever seen another man's cock, other than mine, in the flesh. He was not disappointing in size either, although I don't think it would have mattered much to Anne. She stroked it with both hands giving it a thoughtful inspection.

Jack was breathing loudly through his mouth watching my lovely wife handle his dick.

I let this continue for a good five minutes. I could tell that Anne was using all her self control to keep from putting that strange new penis in her mouth but she resisted.

"Four."

Anne very quickly began to lick the man meat in front of her face, then placing her lips over the head of his dick, then moving her mouth down the shaft to swallow more of it. My wife's lips that I had kissed countless time, were now wrapped around another man's dick. It was surreal and it made me hard.

She picked up the pace of her movement up and down his shaft. Jack placed his hands on Anne's head as he began to buck his hips upward to meet her mouth filling more of his cock into her mouth with every thrust.

Moans of pleasure escaped Jack's mouth, when I said, "Five".

Anne immediately broke free of Jack's grip, and lifted her mouth and body away, she straddled him while using her hand to guide his cock head to the entrance to her cunt. She moved it back and forth over her vulva to lubricate the head and then sat down, then lifted herself up and sat down again, shoving more of Jack's cock in her with each movement.

Load moans came out of Anne's open mouth. Soon she was moving in a slow steady rhythm up and down on his engorged member. Jack grasped Anne's large breasts in his hands and squeezed them roughly.

I didn't let them continue for more than two or three minutes when I said, "Six."

Anne immediately, as we had rehearsed, moved quickly off Jack's cock and lay on her back next to him grabbing her ankles with her hands and pulling her legs up towards her torso, opening her sex wide open for him to see.

I said, "Seven."

"Fuck me but pull out and cum on my tits, I love to watch a man cum," she said in a quiet quivering voice. It was true, she had discovered that she loved to watch the semen shot out of a man's cock from watching porno.

Jack grunted a response, but Anne made him say yes, he understood what she had requested.

"Yes, I understand," he said.

"Good now fuck me hard," she ad libbed.

Jack, at this point in a sex frenzy, quickly mounted my wife and quickly began to pump in and out of my wife's cunt hard and fast.

Predictable it didn't take him long before he pulled his cock out and shot three long streams of his semen on Anne's tits and belly while loudly yelling with each shot. It was a good substantial load worthy of a porn star.

He fell off her in a heap, fully clothed with his semen dripping penis hanging out of his pants.

Anne lay dreamily, with her fingers playing with his jizz, rubbing it in to breasts and bringing her fingers to her tongue to give it a taste.

I waited less than three minutes before telling Jack to get himself dressed and be on his way.

In the hall before he stepped out the front door I said, "Remember what I said, do not tell anyone about your bonus. I will let the others know in my own way about the bonus."

"Sure boss, whatever you say. Thanks that was a hell of a bonus," he said with a grin.

"See you Monday and good luck next month. As they say may the best man win."

With that I opened the door and let him out with his stained worsted wool pants and a wet dripping cock in his pants. He later told me that he couldn't even make it home without pulling over and jerking off to the memory of pounding his meat into my wife. I later found out Jack had a girlfriend at the time, but hey, no one forced him to cash his bonus.

Anne was still on her back on the sofa glistening with another man's semen on her body when I reentered the living room. I immediately unzipped my pants and pulled out my aching cock. I sat on her chest, put my hands on the back of her head, roughly pushed as much of my cock into her mouth as I could. I didn't last long. Witnessing my wife being fucked by another man had me on the edge of ejaculating for the last fifteen minutes, that is how long the whole bonus "payout" lasted.

Before my first shot of jizz I pulled out of my wife's mouth and shot streams of semen in her mouth and on her face. I doubt I have ever ejaculated more semen at once.

The next several minutes are a blank. When I returned to consciousness, I focused my eyes on the wonderful sight of my beautiful wife's face glazed with semen. That night we made passionate love many times. It was like we were having sex for the first time but now only both of us much more experienced. We both thought it the best sex of our marriage. All it took was for her to fuck another man.

Monday, I brought each of the salesman into my office and explained the bonus without specifying the prize. I only said that Jack had won last month and had come over to collect it. Of course, everyone asked to know what exactly the prize was.

"When you win it, you'll find out," I said with as much of a lecherous grin as I could manage.

Jack was under a lot of pressure to reveal what the bonus was, but he kept his mouth shut, only saying, "If you win, you'll find out."

Then he went back to work selling. And work and sell he did. He was the first one in the office in the morning and the last to leave. He started to come in on Saturdays, then Sundays as well. He easily beat the other guys.

Unsurprisingly, Jack was the winner the next month. He came over to collect his bonus and it went almost exactly as the first time, but a bit slower and Anne was more relaxed. He even made Anne orgasm while he pumped his penis in and out of her slow and hard. After he left, I walked quickly back into the living room and flipped her over onto her stomach, spit on my cock a couple of times and pushed the head of my penis into her anus. It wasn't our first anal intercourse, but it was certainly our quickest. I ejaculated in her ass by the third pump. I made it up to her later that night with a long hard fucking while using a vibrator on her clitoris. She had several massive orgasms that night.

At the company the next month things changed in the sales department. Everyone understood just what the bonus meant; Jack's big smile while he worked 60-hour weeks communicated the stakes to the other guys in the department. I found out that they all had girlfriends, two guys were even engaged, but the prize of my wife's mouth and pussy were a powerful incentive. The fact that all these men wanted to fuck my wife, and one had fucked her twice, only made me more aroused. It also made Anne very horny.

Anne also told me that she loved being commanded about by me and that there was a name for it; she was my Sub, for submissive. I realized that I was her Master and I loved it. My religious virgin high school sweetheart had come a long way, from good girl to submissive whore. Some might think we are sick, but who cares. We enjoyed ourselves.

By the end of the next month, sales increased by double digits. the warehouse was empty of product, production was running twelve hours a day, I had to hire a new production manager to begin a second production shift and realized that if sales kept increasing every month at this rate, I would need a third shift in nine months. I increased prices, cut discounts on quantity orders, but sales kept increasing. I was working twelve-hour days, but I always found the time and energy to give my submissive wife a good workout with my cock and mouth when we came home at night.

At the end of the third month, amazingly, another salesman, Alex, another tall well-built ex athlete from my stud sales department, beat out Jack's sales figures.

I changed step seven to a doggy position without telling Anne what I had in mind. While Anne was on all fours getting pounded by Alex, I got up, unzipped my pants, pulled out my penis, got on my knees and fed her my hard cock. Every thrust forward by his cock forced her throat to swallow more of my cock. Then syncing up with him, I thrust my hips to force even more of my cock into her mouth. She would gag as three quarters then finally my entire cock would disappear down her throat. Alex came quickly, shooting his semen all over Anne's shapely ass. I'm not embarrassed to say this, the sight of his cock unloading on my wife sent me over the edge as I shot stream after stream of semen down her throat.

VitalWalt
VitalWalt
203 Followers
12