Boobers Waitress Pt. 02

Story Info
Elle falls for more of Willy's cons... (Same Story edited.)
11.9k words
4.66
13.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elle has the largest breast of any Boobers girl Willy has ever seen. At 5'3, petite, and maybe 108 pounds soaking wet, her 32H breasts appear mountainous. She has blonde hair, blue eyes, and a wooden cross hanging above her heavens."

Copyright © 2017-2018 by Henry C. Roberts. All Rights Reserved.

Copyrights:

This story is written, authored, and copyright owned by, Author, Penname Henry C. Roberts. This is a complete work of fiction.

Except what is permitted by the US Copyright Act of 1976, No part of this story or art can be written, reproduced, copied, or stored in a sharing database, or shared without prior written consent of the author.

This story is a work of fiction: Names, character, places, location (websites), and ideas are products of the author's imagination. If anything resembles anything actual, it is by coincidence and solely used fictitiously. All characters are fictional and over 18 years of age.

Disclaimer:

This story is for Adults Only. If you are underage, exit now. This book contains graphic language and scenes of sexual acts. All characters portrayed are over the age of 18 years old. All sexual acts are consenting. This story may portray scenes of intercourse, voyeur, hand, and Fellatio.

Thank you for reading and leaving a review.

Sunday

Willy is standing at the bar looking up at the television. Green Bay is playing Atlanta in the NFC championship game while on the road to Super Bowl 51. The game goes on a commercial break. As they fade from the football action, the camera scans over the cheerleaders. Willy thinks to himself, 'Hot, but not Boobers Hot!'

Willy looks out into the restaurant and spots Elle. Today starts Cheerleader Time at Boobers. Cheerleader Time runs for two weeks and ends on Super Bowl Sunday. As the NFC and AFC battle each other for a spot in the Super Bowl, the waitresses at Boobers wear short low cut cheerleader outfits.

Elle Texas at 18 years old has the perfect body to wear a Boobers' cheerleader outfit. She is petite, 5'3, blond, blue eyes, and only 108 pounds. Most of her weight is in her impressive 32H cup breasts. Her blond hair is in a single ponytail which adds to her airhead persona. Her white with gold trim Boobers cheer top cups the bottom of her breasts which leaves her entire midriff bare. The cleavage line goes down deep, deeper than the Grand Canyon, with her cross lying above her breasts.

The top has an orange 'B' printed on it. With a built-in bra which requires no other bra to be worn under the top. The tightness of the underneath band helps to lift Elle's voluptuous breasts high and keep them on a wonderful display. With no bra under the top, the low neckline displays more cleavage than imaginable. It's a breast miracle that her nipple isn't exposed.

Elle's bubbly personality and perfect cheer top are enough to make her out-rank any NFL cheerleader, but that's not the best part. The skirt wins the show. The loose red and gold cheer skirt complete the look. The Boobers' cheerleader outfit fulfills every man's wet dream. It's short, tight, and short.

All the girls have tight red bikini bottom style panties to wear under the skirt, but the skirt does nothing to hide each girl's panties. The skirt hugs each girl's waist high and tight and accents her ass perfectly. As each girl walks, the skirt bounces and sways revealing the red panties and her curvy rear-end. Then, add the fact each waitress high white and red striped socks like normal, the outfit makes her thighs look thick and delicious.

This outfit on Elle's thin waistline, curvy hips, and mountainous chest makes her more popular at Boobers than normal. Willy is unable to keep his eyes from her. He is imagining all the dirty naughty things he would like to talk her into doing. Plus, he is remembering the feeling of tit-fucking her just yesterday. In two encounters, he has convinced Elle to jerk him off and let him fuck her tits. Today is the last day of her work week, and he can't wait until the end of her shift.

As Willy is lost in Elle dreamland, Janey walks over.

"Boss Man, need a towel? You're drooling all over my bar."

Willy snaps out of his daydream. He wipes a hand to his chin and feels no drool. Looking over at Janey, he says, "Funny. Very Funny. I can't help it. I like Cheerleader Time like all these other red-blooded Americans."

"Relax, Boss Man. I do, too. The girls look fucking hot. I plan to take one or two home with me."

"And, my brother, my boss, your husband, and the owner of Boobers is OK with you bring home a girl?" asks Willy.

"Yep, he only watches. I fuck them. Plus, he sometimes gets a BJ from a girl, so he never complains. Jealous?"

"Hell Yes, but I can't see my brother being OK with the girl fucking you."

"He isn't. His one rule, only he fucks me," says Janey.

"Figures, so why don't you have to wear a cheerleader outfit?" Willy asks looking over Janey in her red top and jeans.

"Really! You know why."

Willy nods. Since his brother owns the restaurant and is married to Janey, Willy knows his brother wouldn't allow Janey to dress like a slut. The other waitresses, it's their jobs. However, Janey's tight, low, hip-hugging jeans do make her ass look wonderfully plump, and the red half shirt for Super Bowl week does accent her breasts wonderfully, too.

"Willy, if I needed your help with something, you'd help me, right?"

"Fuck, get a kitchen boy to carry in boxes. I'm too old for that shit," replies Willy.

"No, nothing like that. Something else, more family related."

"I guess. Sure, Sis. I'm here for you."

"Thanks," Janey says rolling her eyes at Willy calling her 'sis'. Even though she is Willy's sister-in-law, she hates when he calls her 'sis'. "I will talk to you later, at closing."

"OK, later, sis," Willy says as he walks away with his eyes still focused on her immense chest.

2

Elle walks into Willy's office at the end of her shift. As she enters the office, Willy looks up from the desk. His eye's make contact with her breasts. She knows the revealing outfit does nothing to contain her curves. As she walks, she feels her voluptuous breasts bounce in the extremely low-cut top and the skirt bounce off her plump ass in the red panties.

"My shift is over Willy, but in this outfit, I am not sure how our deal will work."

Willy turns in his desk chair to the left, so he faces the side of the desk. Pressing the chair back as he turns, Willy's lap is easily accessible.

After shutting and locking the office door, as Willy turns to make room for her, Elle walks over to Willy's desk. With his legs together, Elle turns and sits on his lap.

"I can think of a compromise," Willy says as Elle takes a seat on his lap. His eyes are still on her immense chest as his right-hand moves around her back to her hip and thigh facing away from him.

"You're not putting your thing between my breasts, like last time."

"Why?" Willy asks with a smile.

"Really, you came all over me."

"OK, how about you use your hand?"

"Umm, no."

Smiling, Willy thinks, 'she is going straight to getting me off, but I'm not even hard, yet. He starts to stiffen as her plump ass presses into his cock lying on his thigh. Willy says, "No cum control there, too. Right?"

"Yep."

"I know perfect idea. We have sex."

"Will..lly," Elle says with a roll of her eyes. "I have a boyfriend. I don't cheat."

"Ok, best idea. It's basically touching. A blowjob."

"You wish. I don't even do that with my boyfriend."

"Perfect," Willy exclaimed with enthusiasm. "Then, if he doesn't ask you for it, you're not cheating."

"How do you know he doesn't ask?"

Willy's left hand has made its way to her full heavenly breast. He cups one vast breast as he says, "I can guess from what you say. Am I right?"

"Yes."

"I knew it, and," Willy says as his right-hand moves to her side and pulls her closer to him. As their eyes meet, he leans his head to kiss her. Elle kisses him back. She parts her lips when he does. Willy is shocked by her ease with him, already. "And, you have control."

"What do you mean?" Elle asks confused.

"Simple, it all goes in your mouth. Then, I can't slip and get it all over you. Right?"

"Yes, but I never did that."

"What? Swallow?"

"No, let someone do that in my mouth."

"Really?" Willy exclaimed with a little too much excitement. "Yesterday, didn't' you spit a little bit out?"

"I guess."

"Then, you spit it out, today."

"Fine," Elle says with a roll of her eyes. "How are we going to do this? I'm not kneeling on the ground. Your office is dirty."

Willy smacks Elle on her plump rump and says, "Stand up."

"Ouch, asshole."

When Elle stands aggravated, Willy follows her and stands, also. He moves slightly to the right and turns. He says, pointing at his desk chair, "Sit, and I'll stand."

"This will work?" Elle asks as she sits in the chair.

"We'll find out," Willy answers with a smile.

Willy stands in front of Elle and undoes his belt. From his vantage point, he has a bird's eye view down her low-cut top at her immense cleavage. When the realization hits him that Elle, 'the bustiest waitress' at Boobers, is about to give him a blowjob, his cock starts to increase in length and girth at his excitement.

Willy unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants. Once his pants are loose, Willy lets them fall to the ground. Since he decided to come to work commando, the drop of his pants exposes his increasingly excited manhood. He smiles as Elle's eyes take note of the monster before her.

"Willy, you ... umm look really excited," Elle commented at his exposed dick. She thinks, 'Let's get this over', as she reaches out and takes a hold of him. She feels the steel rod pulse in her hand as her cold hand attempts to grip him. The smell of his thick potent man-fluid fills her nostrils. Her small hand is only able to encircle two-thirds of his swollen bat, so she brings her free hand to his Monster and is finally able to completely cover his cock using both her hands. "Willy, I do not think this will fit in my mouth."

"Elle, please don't tease me. You have to try. Even just the tip."

Elle sighs as she leans forward. She parts her lips and pouts her full lips as her mouth approaches the raging swollen tool in her hands. Her lips basically kiss the anger red mushroom sticking out of her hands. The kiss is on the top of the purple mushroom away from its open hole. The opening is steadily leaking pre-cum.

"Elle... Ohh mmmm, Elle."

Now, Elle has an idea how wide she has to unhinge her jaw to attempt to accept the tip of the bat she is holding. On her next attempt, Elle opens her mouth wider. The image of a snake attempting to swallow something comes to her mind. The angry mushroom-head enters her oral orifice unknown to Elle until it presses against her tongue. As she lowers her lips, she realizes on her second attempt she over-estimated the opening her mouth needed to be. Her lips wrap around the tip of the rod she is holding, but more length of the thing is sticking out from her hand. She isn't sure if she moved her hands down the shaft or if it grew.

Willy looks down in time to see his dickhead disappear between Elle's lips. At this sight, he moves his hips forward feeling his cock slide forward between Elle's hands and more in her mouth. He feels her thick full lips wrap around his dickhead and almost explodes at the sensation.

"Elle, oh Elle," Willy moans. Her name is about the extent of his vocabulary at the moment.

As her lips wrap around the swollen mushroom in her mouth, Elle starts her suction. Feeling the dick further in her mouth than first expected, she leans back sucking towards the head of the beast. As her suction moves to the tip of the shaft, her taste buds register a salty fluid. She releases his head from her lips and complains, "Ewe, Willy. You came?" Elle's comment is more of a statement than a question.

"Elle, don't stop. No."

"I taste it. Don't lie," Elle says looking up at Willy innocently with his rigid member still in her hands.

"It's pre-cum like the handjob. You've seen what it's like when I cum."

"I guess, but you better control it and warn me."

"I promise, and it should, now, taste better. You cleaned it off," Willy says with a laugh and attempt at satire.

"Ew."

Elle leans forward, again. Wanting to get this over, she starts to suck the tip and a couple inches of his manhood. Knowing what to expect, she opens her mouth to accept his girth. After a few strokes, she lowers one of her hands to have room to move her mouth up and down the shaft.

"Elle, oh man, Elle," Willy moans with his abundant vocabulary.

As Elle increases her pace, Willy's right-hand goes to her head, he rubs her blond hair. As he rubs her blond hair, he pushes his hips forward to meet her downward movement. Willy's excitement starts matching Elle's pace as he thrusts his hips forward. Each time he eagerly meets her suction; his steel bat goes deeper into her oral opening and stretches her lips. In seconds, he is trying to fuck her throat.

"Willy," Elle yells before coughing and gagging pulling his dick from her mouth. "Don't do that, Willy. It's like your fucking my mouth, and you go too deep."

"Sorry. I just got excited. Your mouth feels fucking awesome," Willy says as he gains his vocabulary. "I will be good, promise."

"Ok, are you almost done?"

"Yes, but can you do one thing?"

"What? Clothes stay on," Elle demands looking up at Willy warning him with her eyes.

"Your free hand. Rub my balls."

Elle sighs for a third time, as she resumes her oral pleasure. After a few seconds, her free hand finds his testicles and cups them. As she continues her suction, she feels his rock hard manhood grow. His manhood turns to steel between her lips.

Before Elle can understand what this increase excitement for Willy might mean, she feels his hand move back to her head. Elle stops her movement and is about to withdraw her mouth again when she feels Willy start to move his hips. Willy is fucking her mouth, again. Elle tries to complain with a gurgled, "guff sst oommmn pp." However, her objections go unheard or followed.

When Willy feels Elle's hand start to massage his scrotum, his pleasure and excitement hit the peak of the entire blowjob. He is overwhelmed with excitement and instinctively his hand moves to her head. When he senses her movement stop, he interprets the meaning as his turn. With his hand on her head, Willy starts to thrust his cock in and out of Elle's mouth.

Willy hears a mumbling sound from Elle, but his mind registers it as a moan, not words. Willy's left hand has nothing to do, so it joins his right hand on Elle's head. Without thinking, just following instinct, Willy holds her head and starts to fuck. His excitement and pleasure send all reason out of his mind, and animal instinct takes over. His instinct is to increase pleasure and drive his dick further down her throat.

Holding her head, his piston thrusting continues. Willy uses Elle's mouth as a fuck toy pleasuring himself. He leans back and pushes forward at an increasing pace. His hairy testicles are still in Elle's grip. The shock of the intrusion in her mouth never gives her a chance to think about releasing his nuts.

Willy's cockhead enters the tightness of Elle's throat and sends him over the edge. The increase tightness and sensation makes his nut-sack and orgasm fill to explosion levels. For a moment, his mind registers his promise of a warning, and he says, "Elle, oh ffuuucck, Elle." Then, he feels her hand tighten on his nuts, and her nails press the vein under his scrotum. The increased pleasure is too much.

Willy's man-fluid explodes down Elle's throat. His thick white creamy fluid streams directly to her stomach as his semen pours in a continuous rope of creamy man fluid from his prostate. Once some level of consciousness returns, Willy pulls back and his steel bat pulses filling Elle's mouth and swell her cheeks with his cum. He hears her aggravated gagging and swallowing before his tool is completely removed, and she spits on his office floor.

"WIL-LY!" Elle booms. She spits his name out between actually spitting. "What the fuck! I said to warn me, and never agrees with you being so rough."

Elle is standing wiping her mouth. As the smell of Willy's potent man-fluid fills the air, she heads to the door. Opening the door and spitting on the ground, she wipes her mouth with the back of her hand as she moves through the archway of the door. She looks back to glare at him.

"Sorry, Elle. I tried. Really," Willy yells to her trying to apologize. He tries to save any chance of her returning.

"Asshole!" Elle screamed back with her right hand in the air showing him her middle finger.

Willy pulls up his pants and sits down on his office chair.

3

Willy sits at his desk trying to figure out if he just screwed up the best deal of his entire life. When out of the corner of his eyes, he realizes a girl is walking into his office. He starts to say, "You came back. Let me explain. I...," Willy stops talking when he notices its Janey.

"Keep going. I enjoy a good apology, even if it's not for me."

"What do you want, Janey?" Willy barks, his eyes going to her immense cleavage in her tight red half-top.

"Well, I came to give you the liquor order, but now, I am intrigued."

"Just give me the order."

"Then, tell me why Elle would spit on the ground and wipe her mouth off after leaving your office and calling you an 'Asshole'?" Janey asks with a sigh as she thinks, 'Pervert, my eyes are higher.'

"You call me an 'asshole' all the time. Don't worry. What's the order?" Willy asks with a distant tone as he is concerned about his error with Elle.

Janey rolls her eyes. She has an idea what pissed Elle off. However, she thinks, 'It doesn't make sense. Elle just sucked a dick, but Willy's? Why?'

"Here, we need it by Tuesday," Janey says handing him the paper. "So, you have something going with, Elle."

"Yes, No, it's none of your business."

"Fine, our secret. If..."

"If, what?"

"If you help me get pregnant."

"What? Are you crazy? You're married to my brother," Willy chokes.

"I know, but your brother has an extremely low sperm count from that skiing accident 10 years ago. We have been trying for two years."

"My brother would kill me if I fucked his wife, and wouldn't he know the baby isn't his?" Willy commented.

"No, genius. You're his brother and you almost have the same genes. Plus, under your added weight, you almost look alike. And, I don't want you to fuck me."

"Fuck you, then, how? A doctor? Would that leave a paper trail?" Willy asks pissed that she is acting like he's a fat slob.

"No, doctor. It has to be a secret. It's simple, you cum in a cup, and I use a syringe. We should know in a few tries if it works."

"So, this is the 'family' help you needed? For me, to give you my sperm, in a cup? What do I get?"

"To help your brother and his wife have a baby, and I keep your secret about Elle."

"I don't know. You don't know anything about Elle, and I am taking a risk. I have to think about it."

"Fine, let me know, asshole," Janey says in a gentle tone with a sweet smile.

Willy nods his head as Janey leaves. He thinks, 'Interesting, she is being sweet because she needs him, not the other way around.'

Wednesday

Willy is in the kitchen helping with the lunch rush. Being one cook short today, Willy has to work. As he is pulling a basket of fries up and the deep fry smell hits his nose, he spots Janey walking into the kitchen. The three other cooks look up and stare. It's unusual for a waitress to come in the kitchen, but Janey ventures in the kitchen's domain often.