Boobers Waitress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing his clothes and watching the scene, Willy is getting rock hard. At first, he thinks, 'Seeing a girl eat another girl's pussy is the best thing I will ever see in my life'. Willy is about to move his eyes when he sees the view from the back.

Lucy on her knees leaning down to the bed has created her patent move, the 'Lucy Bend'. Viewing this move in her Boobers outfit can steal any man's heart. Willy's current view can only be explained as the '8th Wonder' of the world. Lucy's magical rear-end is a siren which causes Willy's to be drawn to her. He has no control.

Kneeling behind Lucy, his hands fall on to the marvelous curve of her thick round shape butt cheeks. With her tiny waist bent down due to the arch of her back, his hands move down her ass to grip her at the start of her wide hips. His brain has lost all control. As he leans forward, his swollen hot red cockhead brushes her silk moist lips.

"Willy, No!" Lucy booms out as she leans forward pulling heaven away from him. "You have to get me ready, horny-toad."

"What? Oh, OK."

As Lucy resumes her oral pleasure on Janey, Willy moves back and leans down to lick Lucy's pussy. When the taste of her registers in his brain, he's shocked by its sweetness. With the grace of a rhino with a beer-belly, he maneuvers himself on his back with his head under her sweetness. He extends his tongue and traces it all over her silky lips.

With his hands on Lucy's wide hips, he lowers her down to his tongue and spreads her cheeks apart. Now that he has her in position, he is able to enter her sweet entrance with his tongue. After a minute of feeling her tightness, he is about to explode. Again gracefully, he slides out and stands next to the two voluptuous goddesses.

"Come here, Willy."

Not saying anything, Willy follows Lucy's order. When he is near her as he stands next to the edge of the bed, she ceases pleasing Janey and lifts his thickening manhood. As she runs her lips and tongue over his cock, he lets out a deep moan. Then, as she takes him inside her mouth, his cock twitches and almost explodes. After a couple seconds of sucking his snake, Lucy seems to be satisfied because she releases him from her mouth and hand.

"Make sure you use the Astroglide, Long Dong Silver."

"Yes, ma'am," Willy agrees as he walks back to the end of the bed.

With his hand pressing back on the arch of her spine and his other hand holding his lubed bat, he teases her silk pussy lips before leaning forward. Being gentle, he enters a few inches before withdrawing. Holding her hips with both hands, Willy enjoys the show of Janey moaning to Lucy's soft tongue.

It takes only a minute before Lucy is moaning and able to handle more than half of his steel bat. As he enjoys the pleasure and moans deeply himself, he increases the pace. Using all of his willpower, Willy is able to strip one hand from her heavenly rear-humps and cups one of her hanging breasts. Gripping her pillow-soft flesh and leaning over her back, makes his thick veiny monster sink in further.

"Fuck...Lucy..Ohh Fuck," Willy moans and warned five minutes into the deeper intrusion.

"Willy, slow down. Not inside me."

"Fucker! What the fuck! Willy! Fucking asshole," booms Janey.

Hearing Janey's vulgarity snaps him into reality. Willy leans back and his dick and hands move away from Lucy.

"Fine. Fucking Fine. I stopped. Give me a second."

Lucy leans up on her hands and knees. She crawls over Janey and lies on top of her. With Lucy's thighs lifting Janey's legs high in the air, Janey's and Lucy's privates are in perfect view. As Willy is viewing the erotic scene, the scene intensifies. Both ladies are laying breasts to breasts. With Lucy's ample chest pressing down on to Janey's overdeveloped chest in her lace bra, they start to make out.

Watching the intense make-out session, Willy moves back in position. Since he isn't paying much attention, his hard dick enters back into Lucy's moist tight tunnel. He holds her hips like before as he starts to thrust into her.

"Willy! The wrong hole," Lucy reminds him between kisses.

"Shit, OK. One second."

With his left hand moving to caress Lucy's and Janey's breasts, his thrusting increases. His body is going into overload and his nuts are about to respond.

"Willy!"

"Asshole! Pay attention," Janey adds between kisses.

"OK. OK. I'm...," Willy replies trailing off as his climax boils over. With his cock halfway inside Lucy, he fires his first two shots inside her. "I'm gonna...," Willy says trailing off. He pulls out and enters Janey's wet, tongued pussy. He pulses inside her finishing off the last thirty percent of his load in Janey.

"Asshole, you almost came in Lucy."

"Ha close. I know," Willy says with a laugh while staying inside Janey. He waits to hear Lucy complain about him exploding inside her, but Lucy resumes kissing.

With his hands on Lucy's ass, he gropes her while watching the two ladies continue to lip wrestle. He decides to explore and touch both of their immense breasts. As his hands roam, neither girl objects nor even flinches at his hands exploring their bodies. It takes about five minutes, but he starts to stiffen inside Janey.

Sliding his stiffening cock inside Janey, he continues to roam his hands over them both. In about two minutes, he starts to increase his pace and depth. Willy hears moaning, but he is unsure which girl if not both are moaning. Amazing, he senses his orgasm building, again.

"Holy fuck... You both are killing me."

Willy slides his hands between Lucy's and Janey's breasts. With his palms facing up, his hands are overwhelmed with both ladies' breast flesh. As he handles her chest, he penetrates his Sister-in-law. With his pistoning rate increasing, he mauls her breasts. As he thrust further into Janey, Willy grips Lucy tighter, and he explodes completely inside his Sister-in-law. His orgasm's volume is decreased, but the pleasure of the second climax in less than ten minutes is intense.

Willy stays inside Janey for about thirty seconds before sliding out and sitting on the edge of the bed. Besides moaning deeply, he didn't say anything. However, a minute later, Lucy un-straddles Janey and stands next to Willy.

"You did good, stud."

"Thanks, Lucy."

Later, as Janey dresses, she gives Lucy a hug. Noticing she is still nude, Janey says, "You're not dressing."

"I need to shower. Do you mind, Willy?"

"Nope, and I'll walk you out," Willy replies looking at Janey. "Unless you want to shower, too."

"You wish," smirks Janey. "Less time I'm here, less chance I get caught."

"Where's the shower?" asks Lucy.

"Best one is in there," Willy says pointing to the master bathroom.

"Perfect," Lucy giggles. As she tiptoes to kiss Willy's cheek, she whispers, "Join me." As she walks into the bathroom, she calls back, "Laters."

"Thanks," Janey says giving Willy a kiss on the cheek as she leaves his apartment.

Removing his clothes, Willy steps into the shower. Lucy's back is to him. Her dark wet hair drops down to the curve of her rear as she squeezes out the shampoo. He steps behind her and slides a hand around to her stomach. He moves her dark hair and leans his lips to her neck. Softly he kisses her neck and behind her ear as water drips on his head.

When she turns to face him, their lips merge together. Her lips feel soft and full. Her lips have been overly active tonight. After making out with Janey for almost an hour, he bets her lips are starting to feel numb. Willy's hands trace over her back and the curve of her ass. More kissing and touching takes place for ten minutes then showering. After they are rinsed, the water is turned off.

Without interrupting the lip wrestling, the two find themselves back in Willy's bed. It takes another ten minutes of intimate embracing and touching before Willy's private part enters Lucy's moist hot love tunnel.

Fucking is done for the day. Having sex is done for the day. What continues is intimacy. The feeling passing between them is relaxed. The act of making love feels normal. There is no pressure, expectations , or commitment to the sexual act.

With his hairy chest pressing slightly down on Lucy's firm breasts, the two slowly make love. With a controlled intimate pace, the lovemaking continues for another ten minutes before they both tense and release together.

Finally, their lips separate to release soft pleasurable moans as their climaxes boil and erupt. Falling into a sideways position, Willy lays sideways on the bed as he falls out of her. While holding each other, the two lovers fall asleep.

3

The smell of cooking eggs and coffee hits Willy's nose as he wakes. The bed is empty and his brain is full of cobwebs. At first, he thinks, 'Someone broke in and made breakfast.' Then, he remembers he fell asleep with Lucy in his arms, but no way is she still here and making breakfast.

However, when the smell of bacon hits his stomach and the sight of Lucy in her red mini-dress fills his eyes, he knows he is wrong. She did stay, and she's cooking.

"Holy shit. You made breakfast?"

"Jeez, brunch. It's 11 am."

"Wow, thanks. I'm surprised you're still here."

"Why?" Lucy says setting two plates on the little kitchen table.

"Last night was amazing," explains Willy sitting at the table. "And, you're amazing. I guessed it was a one-night thing."

"Seriously, you're so sweet. I can't speak for Janey, but for me, I liked it, too."

"I'm fucking lucky," Willy says eating his breakfast.

"Also, you need a woman's touch around here. This place is horrible," comments Lucy as she begins to eat.

"You're welcome to move in. My bed is big enough for two," laughed Willy.

"I was thinking I would take the other bedroom."

"What the fuck," chokes Willy as his eggs fall out his mouth. "You're joking. That's my study"

"Nope, but don't you dare expect sex, and you better pull out, or I'll be pregnant before you know it."

"What ...My desk...What!," shudders Willy with a lack of words. "You could be pregnant! But, you didn't say anything."

"Oh for heaven sake, we'll clean up and, you'll find room for your desk. And, yeah, I could be, but this time of the month, it should be fine."

"What?" Willy begs still confused. "What...if you are."

"Then, you take care of me," beams Lucy.

"Like marriage,"

"No silly. I don't believe in that stuff."

"So, you'll be paying rent?" asks Willy changing subjects.

"Fucking serious, after last night, and having me here. Really? No! I'll give you three reasons. One, cleaning the barn is rent enough. Two, you need good home cooking, fat boy," joked Lucy with a giggle. "And, three, I'll help with food, and you get to stare at me all the time. Sound good?"

"It's like I'm getting a lover, a wife, and a mother. Who could say no?"

"Exactly," Lucy replies cleaning up the breakfast dishes. "You work open to six, right?"

"Yep"

"Good, I'll work on moving in and have dinner made at six-thirty, so don't be late."

"Yes, dear. Will you be wearing outfits like this daily?" Willy says looking at her curvaceous body in the tight mini-dress.

"Oh god, yes, sweetheart. Anything for my man."

As Willy leaves for work, Lucy runs up to him. The running causes her voluptuous chest to bounce in her tight dress. Willy smirks and thinks, 'This could be a great deal.'

"I made you lunch," Lucy says giving him a brown bag. "Avocado and turkey in a spinach wrap with grapes and carrot sticks. Only eat this young man. NO snacking at Boobers."

"Yes, mommy," Willy jokes leaning down to kiss Lucy's soft lips.

"Good boy. Have fun," Lucy replies smacking his ass when he walks out the door.

As he walks down the hall to the garage, Willy looks at his brown bag lunch, and he thinks, 'Maybe a bad deal.'

Sitting at his desk, Willy feels his desk vibrate. A second later, he realizes it's his phone. When he reaches for it, he turns the screen towards him. The text notification banner reads, 'Elle ... What do you think of my shorts??'

He sets his avocado turkey wrap down to see what Elle has to say to him. After unlocking his phone and tapping the text app, his mouth falls to his desk.

On the screen is the text, 'What do you think of my shorts?' Then, just under the text is a picture of Elle in a pair of short jean shorts. The shorts are cut short to reveal the pockets from inside the shorts. Also, their length and tightness accent her thighs marvelously. However, the shorts are not what causes his mouth to fall open.

It's the fact that all she is wearing is the shorts. Her arms are crossed and smashed into her ample breast flesh in an attempt to cover her immense chest. With her breasts spilling over and under her arms, the attempt is minimal. Instantly, blood flows into Willy's cock and it comes to life.

*Willy's Phone screen*

'What do you think of my shorts?'

'William...You there? Willy, Don't like them?

'Yes. Yes. Sorry. My heart stopped for a second

Looking at your pic. Wow!'

'You're soo sweet.

So, you like them?'

'Yes. God, yes.'

'How's your visit back home?'

'Bad! Seriously bad ."

"Fuck!! What happened?'

'Broke up with my boyfriend.'

(Jumping for joy in his office.)

'Shit. I'm so sorry to hear. LOL.'

'Jeez, asshole. Your fault!'

'Me? How?'

'Week before I left, and

During this week. When we kiss he said,

"He tasted cum"'

'Umm...hmm, he knows what

Cum taste like? Hmm. I'm sorry you're sad.'

'Thanks.'

'So, we can go out to dinner

when you come back. Right?'

'Maybe. You going to take me somewhere

Fancy!!??'

'You gonna wear those shorts?'

'You wish. Better be fancier.

Shit. GTG! '

'Later.'

Willy scrolls back up to the image of Elle in the jean shorts. He continues to eat his avocado wrap while staring at her picture.

As he leaves work for the day, he passes by the bar. He smiles and waves to Janey. She raises her right hand into a fist and extends her middle finger towards him. He smiles and continues on his way. Something about having someone pleasant to return home to brightens his smile.

Walking through his living room, Willy's nose is filled with a sweet cinnamon smell. Approaching the kitchen, the scent of honey joins the cinnamon. The lunch Lucy packed for him burned off hours ago. He meant to have some wings from Boobers but never found the time. Entering the kitchen, the sweet smile returns to him.

"Sweetheart, what's cookin?" Willy smirks always wanting to say that line.

"Honey glazed pork chops with potatoes. You like pork, right?"

"Hell, fuck yes. If it walks on this earth, I'll eat it. No, mini-dress?" Willy asks referring to her new outfit.

"Well, dear. I have been cleaning and moving in all day. You don't like my shorts and tank top?"

Willy drops his gaze to completely examine her outfit. Lucy has on short cotton grey shorts which accent her juicy rear end and a white tank top. Her top is like a wifebeater, but the thin fabric does nothing to hide her purple lace bra underneath, so he doesn't give a shit what it's called.

"On your body, anything looks good."

"Aw," Lucy replies stepping closer to him and tiptoeing to give him a kiss.

"Nothing would be best."

"Pervert. I call management department. You no talk like that," jokes Lucy using her stereotypical Asian accent.

After helping Lucy set the table, he sits to eat the first home cook meal ever in his apartment. Savoring the rich moist pork, he looks up at Lucy.

"Wow, your cooking is amazing. If you give post-dinner blowjobs, I will be begging to marry you."

"Thank you, and I will love to suck your cock, dear. However, you have to eat all your cauliflower and shower," replies Lucy pointing her fork to his uneaten vegetables.

"But, sweetheart. They're nasty. Do I have too?"

"No, but no BJ, dear"

Without replying, he stabs a piece of cauliflower with his fork and brings it to his mouth. As he continues to eat the tree-like vegetable, he thinks about his relationship with Lucy. She told him they will be roommates, but she is talking about sucking his cock. He guesses it's a 'roommate with benefits' arrangement.

Almost halfway through his vegetables, he thinks about Lucy dating other guys. Even though they are just roommates, the idea of hearing a stud pounding the fuck out of her in the other room doesn't sit well with him. He figures this should be brought up in conversation. As he opens his mouth, his dick tells him, 'After the BJ, idiot.'

Sitting on the couch an hour later, Willy turns towards Lucy and smiles. She glances his way and smiles back. He waits about twenty minutes before his anticipation drives him to speak.

"So, umm here or the bed?"

"What?" Lucy asks pausing her show on Netflix.

"The blowjob. Where should we do it?"

"Oh yes," Lucy says turning to meet his eyes as an evil smirk develops on her face. "Well, you ate your vegetables, and I guess you just showered?"

Willy nods his head in reply.

"Well, pull your dick out. Is it aching to be relieved?"

"Yes," Willy says lifting his ass off the couch so his boxers can fall to his ankles. "Fuck, yeah."

Lucy takes hold of the engorged member in her hand. Even though his cock isn't fully erected, her hand only covers less than two-thirds of it. As she moves her hand slightly, she leans her legs closer. Smiling, she pulls away and says, "Tell me something I did today that you liked? Not dinner."

"Oh fuck, Lucy you're killing me," he complains as his nuts start to ache. "The bathroom. The bathroom. It smells and looks clean."

"Ooh sweetie, you noticed," Lucy acknowledges as her lips take his head in her mouth. She slowly moves her tongue over his cockhead before leaning away from his member.

"Shit!!"

"Oh relax," giggles Lucy. "I almost forgot. You have to save your load."

"Save it! The fuck why?"

"Tomorrow, you need to give it to Janey. She called, and tomorrow is her last fertile day," Lucy replies slowly stroking his manhood.

"Fuck."

Later, in his bed, his phone vibrates on the nightstand. The notification on his screen is a text from Elle, "Need a tit-fuck?!?"

"Hell, fucking yes," Willy says aloud to the room. He unlocks his phone and opens her text.

Elle's text, "Need a tit-fuck?!?' is accompanied by a picture again. The photo is a deep valley of cleavage.

Willy's text reply is, 'GOD YES. Can you talk?'

A few seconds later, his phone vibrates showing it's a call from Elle.

"You know I still haven't seen your tits completely bare," Willy says answering the phone.

"Oh my god, I haven't talked to you in over a week, and this is what you say? Jeez!"