Boobgasm Bonnie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did suck and tit fuck Bonnie to two orgasms Monday morning the week of my trip. After those wonderful experiences she showered then put on the chastity bra and I took the key with me when I left to drive to my trip destination, about two hours' away.

************

On Tuesday early afternoon, while still on my trip, I got a frantic call on my cellphone from Julie. The last several times that I had talked to her on the phone it seemed like something was bothering her, but she denied it when I asked about it, and tried to sound cheery. "Tom," she said with desperation in her voice, "you said that you'd help me if I needed it. I do. I'm afraid of Ralph. He's actually been mean recently, and I don't know what to expect. Do you think that I could stay with you and Bonnie a few days?"

"Of course. Have you called Bonnie?"

"I can't reach her either at her office or on her cell. She's at some meeting outside the office. Plus Ralph has my car and his is in the shop. Could you pick me up?" she replied, sounding even more anxious.

"I'm on a business trip, but it's in the same direction away from my house as yours is, and it's only an hour from you. Let me check and call you right back," I earnestly replied.

I checked with my supervisor, who was on the trip with me. Things had gone very well and if I completed one more task - that would take only about forty five minutes - he could get by without me, even though he didn't like it. I explained that it was a true emergency, so he did agree. I called Julie back and gave her the news. "Please hurry," was her earnest reply.

I finished the task in forty two minutes flat, asked my boss to retrieve my suitcase from my motel room and bring it with him, and took off for Julie's house. When I got there I was surprised when she didn't immediately answer the door. I pounded for a good two minutes before I heard her voice inside.

"Hi, Tom...thanks for coming, but it's a false alarm. I'll call you tomorrow," I heard her say weakly from the other side of the front door. This sure wasn't like Julie. She was in trouble. I said "OK, but call again if you need me," then went to my car and drove three houses away and parked. I crept back to her house, looked in the garage and saw that her car there - meaning that Ralph was back - then peeked into the kitchen. Julie was crying and Ralph was berating her. It looked like she might be injured too. I went to their locked side door, broke a window in it with a rock, reached in and opened it up, and walked into the kitchen taking a video with my smartphone as I approached.

When Julie turned from her sobs to look at me I could see that she had a black eye and other marks on her face. Ralph sneered "Get the fuck out of her, bozo, before I kick your ass."

"I'm stopping you from beating Julie further, asshole," I sneered back. "Let her come with me peacefully now and you won't get hurt. Do you want to come with me Julie?"

"Yes, desperately," she said, trying to stand up, only to be slapped down by Ralph - clearly caught on my video. I turned the video function off, put the smartphone in my pocket, and approached Ralph. He charged me, fists flying. I stepped out of the way and parried his charge. As he turned to swing at me again I hit him in the throat three times in succession with my right, then left, then right again. He stumbled back, hit his head on the kitchen floor, and was out.

Julie ran to me and sobbed into my shoulder. I called 911 as I comforted her.

The police and paramedics were there quickly. I gave my statement and showed my video to two male police detectives as Julie was simultaneously being treated and giving her statement to a female detective. The paramedics took Ralph away, handcuffed to his gurney, and a uniformed officer accompanied him to the hospital. Everything was concluded within a couple of hours, and I emailed the video to one of the detective's phones.

Julie was a wreck. She had already packed, so we just grabbed her two suitcases and a few more items, and took off for my house. I tried to call Bonnie on the way, with no success.

We got home about 6:30 p. m. I was surprised that Bonnie wasn't there, especially since her car was in the garage. I parked in the garage too, and didn't turn on any outside lights. I made Julie a quick meal and then insisted that she get some sleep. She didn't argue - she was emotionally and physically spent.

When Bonnie arrived about 8:00 it was obvious that she was shocked to see me. She had a light jacket on, which she conspicuously didn't take off. As I told her about Julie it was obvious to me that her mind was working overtime to come up with some explanation for how she got there without her car and why she didn't get home until eight. She started to go up to our bedroom saying that she had to pee. I knew something was up, but I pretended not to suspect anything and said that I'd pour some wine for her while she went upstairs.

Instead, I followed her upstairs. She had locked the bedroom door, but interior door locks - and ours are typical - are usually easily opened with just a probe, which is kept above the door jam. I went in and saw her reaching into her bottom drawer to pull out her chastity bra. She didn't have it on.

As she gasped and started saying something - I wasn't listening so I don't know what shit or lies she was spewing - I ripped open her blouse, exposing a conventional bra. I undid the bra and saw her nipples raw and distended, and felt lotion between her tits. "Another nipple sucking and tit fucking liaison, heh bitch," I snarled. "This time I'm not going to hunt down the assholes - I'm throwing you out. We're through!"

With that I started packing two suitcases for her. Julie was awakened by the commotion and came into our room wide-eyed. After Bonnie cried into Julie's shoulder and then asked Julie about her condition, I could hear them talking in hushed tones. I didn't hear what they were saying, but could detect angst in both of their voices. Just as I finished packing the second suitcase I heard Bonnie scream "You bitch," and she slapped Julie.

I couldn't fucking believe it! I hustled Julie into the guestroom and told her to lock her door. I then carried both of Bonnie's suitcases in one arm and hand and pulled her along with the other as she was screaming "I'm sorry, Tom, we can get past this, I love you," and other shit.

I never said a word as I put her suitcases in the trunk of her car, forced her into the driver's seat, and handed her the keys. Only then did I speak. "My attorney will call you at your office. You can come back here in three days. By then I'll have cleared out and found another place. Don't come back before then because the locks will be changed."

Bonnie was sobbing as she backed down the driveway. I closed the garage door, and then stormed back into the house cursing. I sat down at the kitchen table and started to cry myself, because I knew that my marriage was over!

Suddenly Julie appeared. She came over to me and tenderly stroked my head for a few minutes while clutching it to her stomach. When I was done crying I looked up at her.

"Are you and Bonnie through?" she asked with a look hard to read.

"Yes. Absolutely! Unequivocally!" I replied.

She smiled. Even with her black eye, two other bruises, and the red mark from Bonnie's slap, she looked beautiful.

"Why did Bonnie slap you?" I asked.

"Because I told her that she was a damn fool, and that if you were done with her that I was going after you with everything that I have. I'm not a fool; if you're available I'll kick Ralph to the curb in an instant." She got a truly diabolical grin. "Are you available?" she asked.

I stood up and planted a passionate kiss on her. It wasn't as intense as I would have liked because I wanted to be sure not to hurt her bruises, but given how zealously she kissed back that probably wasn't really a problem.

When we came up for air I lifted her up and carried her to my bed as she planted kisses on the side of my face and neck. When I set her down she immediately tore off her conservative nightgown - the only article of clothing that she had on - and started undoing my pants. I ripped off my shirt and undershirt as she worked on my lower body clothing. She was having a hard time removing my pants and boxers because my dick was so engorged and rigid. I finally helped her and once naked I threw her on the bed and started sucking on her clitoris while fingering her pussy.

What a sweet, sweet pussy! Small slit, juicy lips, prominent clit, hairless except for a landing strip. I feverishly worked on her with all my fingers, my lips, tongue, and sometimes even nose. She skyrocketed through three orgasms unbelievably quickly, and then pleaded with me to fuck her. She didn't have to beg.

I put her calves on my shoulders, put the head of my cock at the entrance to her soaking wet slit, and then slowly pushed in until buried. She bucked, contorted, and screamed like a wild woman as I banged her pussy as vigorously as I could without hurting her. We orgasmed essentially simultaneously after only a few minutes when I deposited a monster load in her eager cunt.

When I rolled off Julie several minutes later I took a good look at her body. WOW! She was a modern Aphrodite, with even more goddess-like thighs. I kneaded, stroked, and licked those creamy sculptured thighs until she pushed me away and started sucking my cock to start round two.

After round ten - two days later (we only fucked, slept, ate, and showered - nothing else - in that time) - I was wiped out.

Things happened fast. Julie offered to talk to the DA to reduce the charges against Ralph if he completely cooperated in her divorce proceedings against him. He tried a couple of times to reconcile (it was still hard for him to talk right, what with his throat having been traumatized) but she just laughed at him. "Sorry, abuser; why would I go back to your shit when I now have the man that I've hate unrequited love for the last five years?" she told him in my presence.

"Interesting," I thought.

Bonnie also tried reconciling but I told her flat out that I was sorry things had worked out like they had, but that I couldn't put up with her cheating ass any more. I just didn't trust her.

"You just want to replace me with that slut Julie," she barked at one point.

"How dare you call anyone else a slut, slut," I shot back. "Could you blame me if I like fucking her more than I like fucking you? Plus, she won't cheat on me."

Eventually, Bonnie saw it my way, and we split things 50-50.

Both Julie and I got other jobs, we sold both houses and split the proceeds with our ex-spouses, and we moved to a city three hours by car away from where Bonnie and I used to live.

On our first wedding anniversary, Julie and I found out that she was pregnant. That night after I slowly doggy-fucked her to mammoth simultaneous orgasms, she got in my face. "What would you have done if I had tried to steal you from Bonnie before you married her?" she asked while stroking the side of my face.

"I probably would have gently dumped her and married you," I replied with a grin. "Especially if I got to feel those creamy consummate thighs wrapped around my waist."

"Good answer," she chuckled. "I'm sorry that I didn't try," she said after a pause, now with a tear forming in one eye.

"We're together now - that's all that matters," I replied. Then I kissed her and fucked her to another orgasm. As she moaned and writhed as I fucked her, through my mind ran the thought "although there's something to be said for boobgasms, I like conventional orgasms much better." She screamed and spasmed just as I completed that thought. Nice!