Booby Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now we can play. You can meet my breasts properly," she announced. "Please come here."

I stood in front of her. I was looking up until she moved closer. Her breasts were inches in front of my face. She reached under her jacket to push the shoulder straps of her gown sideways.

"I think this might work," Sarah said as her hands grasped the lower edge of her jacket. She pulled it outwards and over my head. I gasped as she let the material go. It dragged my face into her cleavage. Her breasts splayed aside. I felt Sarah's hand pushing the back of my head. I was sinking into soft perfumed flesh.

"It does!" Sarah's voice was exultant. "And..."

Her hands moved from behind my head to push her breasts together. I wouldn't have believed it possible but they closed together around the back of my head. I was surrounded by Sarah's breasts with my whole head wrapped by them. I was suffocating but this was a wonderful experience. Sarah released the pressure of her hands so I could get some air in the small gap between my face and her body.

I heard and felt Sarah undoing the zip on the jacket. Her breasts slumped sideways and I could breathe freely.

"You've met my booby trap, Geoff. Like it?"

I tried to answer Sarah. As I opened my mouth she pushed her breasts together. My words were stifled by her breasts. I grunted. Sarah giggled.

"Poor Geoff! Trapped between my boobies, swamped in breasts, blindfolded, gagged and suffocated. I like having you controlled by boobies but I suppose I ought to let you breathe..."

Sarah relaxed her hold and moved backwards. She took her jacket off and replaced her shoulder straps. I rested on her gown's bodice with her breasts just above my head.

An hour later we were in her large double bed. I was naked. Sarah was wearing a large nightdress, too large even for her. We were lying side by side face to face and talking. I was aware of her large breasts pressed against me. We were finding out more about each other but both of us were aroused. Sarah's nipples were erect. So was I.

In mid-sentence Sarah grabbed me, pushing my head down against the nightdress covering her breasts. She finished what she was saying. I didn't hear it. My ears were covered by her breasts. She lifted my head.

"I want you, Geoff." She said. "I think you should ride me this first time. OK?"

"Yes," I said before my head was in her cleavage again.

Sarah let me go long enough for me to fit a condom. As soon as it was on she dragged my head back into her cleavage.

Sarah pulled up the hem of her nightdress and positioned my erection against her lower lips. Her legs clamped around me. As they did her lips opened and my erection slid in as if her cleft was made for me. I tried to push but my legs had no leverage. Sarah's legs did all the work as we aroused each other to excited coupling. I was able to hold back as she started an orgasm. I still held back as my head sunk between her breasts. She went into the spasm of another orgasm. Sarah slid her nightdress from under my face and up to her neck. I was almost unable to restrain my ejaculation. After a third shudder from her she pressed her naked breasts around my head.

That was it. I came into the condom uncontrollably. Sarah's arms and legs held on to my body. As I slumped she slid her nightdress down with me held inside against her skin. Her breasts dropped sideways allowing me to breathe. I tried to slide myself out of her.

"No you don't," Sarah said quietly. "You're my prisoner, Geoff, trapped by my breasts, my nightie, and my cleft. You're going nowhere until we've done it again."

I relaxed cradled against the softness of Sarah's massive breasts. I was breathing her perfume and the natural scent of her body. If this was being her prisoner, I could enjoy my captivity.

We made love twice more that night. After the last time Sarah lay on her side against my back. My head was under her chin. Her nightdress was pulled down between us. One of her clothed breasts was flopped across my shoulder. I fell asleep in her arms very aware that I had an attractive woman cuddling me.

+++

That Valentine's night was the first of many. We became engaged in May. We went to a jewellers to buy her an engagement ring. We had a mild argument in the shop. I wanted to buy her a ring she would value. She wanted just a ring but a cheap one. If we were going to get married we needed to save every penny towards a deposit on our first home.

The woman shop assistant, Heather, was one of Sarah's slightly older relations who knew both of us. She was amused, not just by our argument about how little we would spend, but by Sarah's way to end my protest. Sarah decided on the price of the ring. I was going to object but my objection was stifled by being hugged with my head in her cleavage.

"I wish I could do that to my husband, Sarah," Heather said.

Heather was nearly as tall as Sarah but Heather's breasts, although large, were in proportion to her build.

"There are real disadvantages, Heather," Sarah replied. "Unless I buy heavyweight bras I have constant back pain. Geoff enjoys them..."

Sarah relaxed her hold so I could pull my head out.

"I do, Heather, but I like to be able to breathe too."

I spent about ten per cent more than the cheapest ring in the shop. Heather congratulated us. She and Sarah kissed each other. Heather whispered in Sarah's ear. Suddenly Sarah pushed me forwards. Heather's arms wrapped around my head, holding me between her breasts.

"There you are, Geoff," Heather said. "You can breathe when in a smaller cleavage."

I might have been able to if Sarah hadn't pushed her breasts either side of my head making it the filling in a four breast sandwich.

"I'm pleased to have met you properly, Geoff," Heather said as the two of them released me.

"I'm pleased too, Heather, but I would like an opportunity to breathe first before..."

Heather hugged me again but this time she leant over to kiss my lips.

"When you two are married, Geoff, we'll be kissing cousins. I'll let you breathe most of the time."

As I met more and more of Sarah's family I found that all the women liked grabbing me for a hug against or between their breasts. Sarah explained once that they liked me and particularly my height, ideal for breast smothering. It took some time before she admitted that she had also told them I liked breasts. She had encouraged her adult female relations to use their breasts on me. None of them had boobies as large as Sarah's and she knew they didn't.

+++

Sarah could have worn a wide-skirted gown for our wedding. She didn't. She wore a slim gown with a prominent bustle and a train. Her veil extended beyond the train. She had chosen her four largest cousins as bridesmaids. They also had bustled dresses but in pastel blue.

Her tall father walked her down the aisle followed by the four tall bridesmaids. Even though the congregation was standing, all six people in the procession were taller than almost everyone else.

At the altar, as agreed at the rehearsal, I stood one step higher than Sarah. It didn't make much difference. My head was still lower than her chin, but it meant the congregation could see me.

As we walked down the aisle after the wedding I knew I looked ridiculous beside Sarah and her bridesmaids. I didn't care. I had married the woman I loved; the woman who loved me. Our disparity in size didn't matter to us.

It was slightly awkward at the reception. During our first dance together as husband and wife Sarah had to lead. I couldn't see over or past her. My head was in her cleavage most of the time. Her dance with her father was more traditional, but again pre-arranged we followed that with a comedy routine. I sat on Sarah's bustle with my arms and legs around her. Her chief bridesmaid covered me with Sarah's veil as Sarah danced with her father again, with her husband as a passenger. Later on in the evening, after considerable quantities of alcohol had been drunk, all four bridesmaids took it in turn to give me a piggyback ride on their bustles. While that made me look ridiculous, all four repaid me by hugging me and smothering me in their cleavages. That made some of their boyfriends jealous until the bridesmaids breast-smothered them too.

For most of our wedding night I was the victim of Sarah's booby trap. We had already found that when I penetrated Sarah my head was between her breasts because my legs are a significant part of my height. Sarah was wearing a sleep bra which she flipped behind my head. I could have eased it off with my hands except when she was riding me. I couldn't displace her weight enough to get free from her cleavage. She let me breathe most of the time.

Once both of us had reach an orgasm Sarah turned on her side. My head was still trapped by the sleep bra but I could breathe enough. We slept like that until Sarah moved. That was enough to remind us that this was the first night of our honeymoon. This time I rode her. Even wearing the bra her breasts flopped sideways enough for me to breathe freely.

By the morning we had lost count of how many times, not a record, but enough to consider the night a success. We showered and started to get dressed. Or I did. Sarah had put her panties on and a bra I had never seen before. She grabbed me, pulled my head into her cleavage and then unfastened the front of the bra. She did it up again with my head in her booby trap.

"Like it, Geoff?" She asked.

I could barely hear her. My ears were covered by her breasts. I tried to speak. I was muffled by soft warm flesh.

Sarah's hands pulled at the bra to give me a tiny amount of room.

"Like it, Geoff?" She repeated.

"Yes, Sarah, if I survive," I replied. "I do need to breathe sometimes, please. I don't want to suffocate the day after our wedding..."

I might have said more but Sarah let the bra squash me between her breasts again. This new bra made her booby trap almost totally surrounding my head.

"It's a maternity bra, slightly large even for me," Sarah said in a conversational tone, "but I suppose it does make my booby trap dangerous - for you."

Sarah relented, unfastened the bra, and we dressed normally. After breakfast we went out for the day even though we knew we really wanted to be back in bed making love.

That night Sarah opened a parcel to show another new bra.

"This was one of Heather's wedding presents to us," Sarah said. "It's a longer line one. Whether it will work..."

It did. It held my head in Sarah's booby trap but the lower part went around the back of my neck. I couldn't pull my head out. Sarah encouraged me to try, using my hands while she was on her back on the bed. Unless I could get my hands behind her back to the fastening, I couldn't escape from Sarah's breasts. Her weight made my attempts to reach the bra clasp impossible. Heather's present made me helpless to escape the booby trap yet the cups were just loose enough to let me have some air.

+++

Sarah's booby trap claimed me again. I'm surrounded by breasts, smothered between breasts, made helpless by breasts - and I enjoy them again and again. Sarah's booby trap has claimed me for life.

12