Book 02: A Match Made Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her room is sleek and minimalist. Black hardwood floors, with glossy white furniture creating a stark contrast. The king-sized bed centered on the wall opposite the door doesn't have a headboard but a tall platform base. The built-in drawers on either side are barely noticeable, you push the top and they slide open. I've only ever opened one of them; it's where I keep my blanket. The dresser and night stands are the same, and nothing is ever left out on any surface. It's beautiful and cold, much like its Mistress.

I snap from my thoughts, hearing footsteps approach. Straightening my back and lowering my head I wait for her. The door opens and she walks past; her perfume lingers. She turns and assesses me. Her voice soft, she says, "I'm pleased." My heart flutters, I like pleasing my Mistress. She walks by again and out the door. For a moment I'm disappointed until she calls out, "Come slave, follow me to the kitchen. You earned warm breakfast today." I crawl quickly to catch up, suddenly famished. She laughs. The sound gives me chills, but I push back my hesitance and concentrate on the reward. When we get into the kitchen, my bowl is on the floor by her chair. I'm eager to see what it means, a possible new phase of our relationship. Veronica scoops scrambled eggs and potatoes into the bowl, steam still rolling off the top. My mouth waters as I wait for permission. "You may eat. We have a long day ahead." Her tone was matter of fact and distant.

I knew this was the day. I ate calmly, careful to not upset my stomach. She didn't stay, instead I hear her walk back to the bedroom and then downstairs. Alexis kept her dungeon in the basement, I wonder if it's the same with Mistress. The eggs were perfectly cooked and even seasoned with salt and pepper. A thought, that I'm being fattened up to be eaten, made me smile while I finished the rest of my food. I half consider licking the bowl but decide to be a lady. A lady, who am I kidding? I'm naked, on my hands and knees, eating from a bowl on the floor. It made me laugh, on the inside thankfully. Mistress would not approve of me laughing.

After the kitchen was clean, she leads me downstairs, permitting me to walk. I was right; this is quite similar to Alexis' dungeon. Mistress stands under a chain in the center of the room. "Come slave. I want you to kneel here and keep quiet." Butterflies fill my stomach, finally what I've been waiting for. I do as she asks, careful to conceal my eagerness. A blindfold is placed over my eyes and the waiting begins. I lose track of the time I'm sitting here. My neck and shoulders are getting sore, stiff from anticipation. It's been minutes since I've heard even a sound.

More time passes, I try to stretch my back and *crack!* the leather tendrils of her crop sting my skin. I tense, awaiting another, but it doesn't come. She's been standing here all along, watching and waiting. Now I can feel her gaze. She must have removed her shoes because I swear I can sense her circling me. I'm her prey. Part of me wants to mess up and bring more pain, but I don't want to disappoint her. So I wait. Sweat beads on my forehead and the back of my neck. How long will I sit here? My best guess is it's been about an hour so far.

Her voice jars me, which brings another strike against my back as she says, "No one cares that you are here. It's been days and not one person has come looking for you. Not your job, not your family, no one." The words form a knot in my stomach; she's right. No one cares. "You called me because you know no one cares. You want me to treat you like the worthless person you are, don't you?" Unsure if I should speak, I nod. "DON'T YOU?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You want me to treat you like my toy, do with you as I please." Her voice was cryptic, cold. "Do you know what I do with my toys? I hurt them." *crack* on the top of my thighs. "You want me to hurt you. Don't you slave?"

*crack* harder on my thighs. My words are labored, "Yes... Mistress."

*crack* harder still. "Louder!"

"YES! Mistress!" It feels good to yell.

"Raise your hands over your head and hold them there." I do.

She leaves me be until my arms begin to tremble. I know it's coming, I just don't... *crack* fuck! She hit the sensitive skin on the underside of my arms. I grunt and try to hold still but can't. *crack;* same place! The silk over my eyes dampens with my tears. Cuffs are placed on my wrists and attached to the chain. I'm yanked to my feet, the sound of metal on metal grinding in my ears. I get my feet under me, taking the weight off my arms. *crack* on the back of my legs. I cringe as they give out, snapping me back down.

"Stand up!" I use my hands and shoulders to pull myself back up. "Spread your legs." A spreader bar is placed between them and my ankles are cuffed and hooked on either end. It's an uncomfortable distance. If I wasn't being held up by my arms, I'd fall. My inner thighs already burn.

"Stop moving. You can take more pain then this, can't you?"

"Yes Mistress." I have before, but before I felt safe. Well, at least in the beginning. This Mistress was different. We hadn't discussed boundaries, a safe word or anything really. I had put myself at the complete mercy of a stranger I met once in a club.

"Feeling helpless aren't you slave?" Before I have a chance to answer her crop comes swiftly across my stomach *crack* It knocks the air from me. "What kind of person puts themselves in a position like this?" She pauses, but no crop. "I'll tell you what kind, a pitiful one; a desperate, worthless one." She's right, I am desperate and worthless. I deserve to be punished; I want to hurt until the pain goes away. The pain of losing her.

It begins. An onslaught of strikes with the crop, alternating mostly between the front and back of my legs and my ass. Some fiercer, sometimes she only drags the leather across my skin and I flinch. Once you've been hit enough times, it all hurts. I try not to cry out but sometimes I don't have a choice. Especially when she focuses on one place, like now! *crack* *crack* on my left thigh. "Ahhhhh!" is forced through my gritted teeth. I force the bile that surges up my throat back down. Then she stops. I hear her walking away. The air hurts. Take this time to breathe Kara, breathe.

The blindfold is jerked from my face, and the light makes it difficult to open my eyes. They burn when I'm able. Mistress is standing a few feet away, I'm careful to keep my head down. "Open your mouth," she says as a familiar pill is pressed to my lips. I open; she places the pill on my tongue and offers me water. Taking only a mouthful, I swallow. "You can look at me. I want you to see." Her tone gives me chills. I look up and she's holding a wooden cane, about 3 feet long and cherry. Striking it against her palm, she looks up and down my body. The sneer on her face and her posture make me nauseous. I wish I hadn't eaten this morning.

"I think you'll like this one. The pain is almost an afterthought. You think you're okay and then it hits you all at once." Bring it, I want it. She circles around behind me, I tense but nothing. Then I hear it just before it comes, slicing through the air. *CRACK* Holy fuck!! My legs buckle as the pain reverberates up and down. My shoulders feeling as if the sockets are tearing, unable to get my feet under me with the spreader bar between them. She doesn't wait for me to recover. *CRACK* It's my ass now. The scream is so loud. *CRACK* This one on my shoulder, it's breaking. I can't breathe, all the air is gone. Gasping and moaning, I'm begging my body to respond. Even though she's stopped, the pain still pierces each place she hit me. Not sure how much more I can take... *CRACK* I black out.

The concrete is so cold and wet. Oh the smell. Every part of me aches. I open my eyes, all the lights are dim but I can make out a glass of water on a table nearby. Praying it's sitting next to one of my pills, I pull myself over to it. Unable to even crawl, my legs are limp. Feeling around on the table top, it's there. Two of them thank god. Desperate, I swallow them without water. Please hurry. Pushing myself up enough to get my back against the table in a half sitting position, I look around. I'm alone. It's then I realize what the smell and wet is; I begin to sob. At some point I had peed and I was lying in it. My eyes close. I'm worthless. I just want it to end - everything. The pills do their job and drag me off to sleep.

*

*

Author's Notes:

This is the first chapter of this work of fiction.

I've mentioned that a story of 150,000 or so words is likely to have a few misspelled. I write, I edit, and I have someone very capable proof. And still things get missed. Please make allowances for the human factor.

I adore interaction with those who choose to read my stories. If you are interested in a little more 'Vixen,' please check my bio. And won't you please vote... and please consider leaving a comment. I honestly don't mind constructive criticism. It can and does help.

There was quite a bit of surprise and dismay at the ending of Chapter Six. It was very difficult to write. I understand the hue and cry. As much as anything I'm grateful that my writing can evoke that kind of emotion in my readers. Whether you read, comment and vote anonymously or with a moniker, I appreciate each of you very much. I put a lot of work into my writing and I'm constantly experimenting and trying to grow. Thank you for reading. ~ AVL ~