Book Binding

Story Info
Among a group at a club yet she's reading, I want her.
1.4k words
3.95
9.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've only arrived at the bar when I see her off to the side. She stands out because in her group of friends she's reading a book. As I wander by I notice the author is one that's relatively new but has quickly become a favorite of mine.

"I can't help but notice your book. He's a great writer don't you think?" I ask.

"You've read him? I thought I was the only one," she says as she puts the book aside.

As there are no other chairs she scoots over in her seat and invites me to join her. She introduces herself as Audrey and we end up talking books and our favorite authors for most of the night until we hear it's last call.

"Looks like your friends left you. You want a ride?"

She tells me where she lives and it turns out we're in dorms right next to each other.

"Well good night," she says as we get back to the dorms and then she adds, "unless you'd like to come up and see some of my first editions."

I try to not make any assumptions that seeing her first editions is a euphemism for sex but I'm hopeful. As Audrey opens her dorm room door I see that there are piles of books on every available surface on her side of the room. Her roommate's side of the room is much neater but much less interesting.

"Your roommate not much of a reader?" I wonder aloud.

"Not much. My roommate was one of the people you met tonight. Lisa. Short brown hair. Looks like she has a stick up her ass?"

I laugh, "I know exactly who you mean."

"She's actually very sweet but she needs to loosen up. It's something I had to learn as well but I'm learning and teaching Lisa how to," she tells me as she starts to pull her shirt over her head. Her bra quickly follows.

I swallow hard and watch as she unzips her skirt and lets it slide down her legs followed quickly by her panties. Her skin is pale and the upside down red thatch triangle of her pubic hair makes me think of a yield sign. She stands there confidently not trying to cover herself, not at all ashamed, nor should she be, that she's not a stick figure of a girl. She's got hips and curves and heavy breasts that I want to cup and feel their weight.

"You're...wow...gorgeous," I stammer.

"Are you just going to stand there?" she asks pulling me out of my trance.

I undress quickly being careful as my boxers come off because my cock is already stiff and eager, throbbing with anticipation.

I take Audrey in my arms pressing our bodies into each other. We fit nicely and my kiss is met with passion as she opens her mouth to me. I deepen the kiss guiding her to the bed so as to not break our hold. At the last moment she turns us and we fall onto the bed with her on top. Grabbing my erection she lowers her body and takes me in her mouth. Releasing me momentarily she looks at me, "I want you to cum for me and then it's my turn."

She grips the base of my cock and begins stroking me while running her tongue along the tip of my cock before taking me in her mouth again.

"Slower strokes," I tell her and she slows down. I grab a handful of her red hair not to force her head down but to enjoy the rise and fall as she sucks and releases and sucks me again.

"I'm so close," I gasp and she knows, without having to be told, to stroke me faster. Her wet mouth and her grip on my cock push me to the edge.

"I'm going to cum, oh fuck, I'm going to cum. Right now," and I get my release. I collapse back onto the bed having held myself up with my arms to watch her and thinking that she'll need a minute to go spit and rinse. She surprises me instead by swallowing my load and moving up my body. With a knee on each side of my head she slowly lowers herself to my mouth.

"My turn," I hear her say before her legs envelope my head. As my tongue makes contact with her pussy I find that she's already very wet and tastes amazing. This is not how I do my best work though and I quickly slide out from under her, stand by the bed, and grab her and turn her onto her back. I throw her legs apart and start up again. Her red hair is matted from her wetness so I reach up and, using both hands, I open her up to me while taking a deep breath to enjoy the smell of her. I push my tongue inside her slick pussy my nose making contact with her clit. She gasps and I use my tongue like a cock and fuck her with it for a bit.

I feel her grab the back of my head pushing me into her harder. My tongue dances along her slickness and then up to her clit where I circle it with my tongue before sucking it gently into my mouth. I push two fingers inside her wetness and she cries out and then I feel why as I feel her pussy pulse against my fingers.

I find that I'm hard again. "Condoms. Shit. I've got some in my room, I'll be right back," I tell her as I get up and begin searching for my clothes.

"No need, my roommate has some in her end table."

I open the drawer and find them on top along with a bottle of lube and a large dildo. I tear open the condom package and am slipping the condom on when the dorm room door swings open.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," says Lisa though she makes no move to leave.

"It's okay, you can go or you can stay and watch," I suggest and she doesn't hesitate but sits down on her bed.

I go to the other side of the room and lower myself sliding into Audrey's eager pussy with ease. I look to the other side of the room to find that Lisa has taken off her clothes and is sitting on the edge of the bed with one hand on her breast and the other cupped between her legs.

I push my cock in Audrey as deeply as I can and hold myself there barely moving in and out making sure there's contact with her clit.

"I want to kiss you but your cum is all over my mouth," I say.

"I don't care, I love the way I taste," and she pulls my head down to her. Our tongues match my cock thrust for thrust as I increase my movement pulling nearly all the way out before sliding back in fast and hard. Her hands rake down my back grabbing my ass as I pump.

We hear moans from across the room and break our kiss to see Lisa with her legs spread and her hand on the dildo sliding it in and out to match my rhythm. I move faster and the roommate matches me again.

"Fuck fuck fuck yes. Cum. Now," and I'm not sure who says it, Audrey or Lisa, but it's enough that I lose all control and cum again and again as I feel Audrey's pussy begin to grip and release me as she too cums closely followed by the roommate who pulls the dildo out and looks at me as she licks it clean. So as not to lose the condom as I lose my erection I pull out, stand by the bed, and begin to roll it down.

"Allow me," and Lisa waves me over. She rolls the condom down and pulls it off holding it up to the light coming in through the window.

"Wow. You must have been one horny boy. Look at all that delicious cum," and before I know it Lisa grabs the tip of the condom and holds it up letting my cum slide out of the condom and into her mouth. She smiles at me as she swallows. At a loss as to what to do next I turn back to the other side of the room to find that Audrey's fallen fast asleep. I gather my clothes, get dressed, and leave quietly.