Book Bindings Ch. 02

Story Info
I learn the truth about myself, and Mr Wu.
4.3k words
4.55
10.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Feorinda, but my frends call me Fay. I am a blonde third year university student working on my double bachelor in Social Work and Women's Studies. I had a minor in Asian Art, as that was my guilty pleasure and the bulk of my non-core electives were spent in that field, and to get money to augment my scholarships I began working at Ching Wu's Gallery, an extremely upscale boutique specializing in Chinese cultural art from the Imperial period.

I was a girl with the whole world figured out. I knew who I was, and what I wanted in my career and education. I had very little private life, as, honestly, what my peers were doing with their time seemed somewhere between pointless and destructive. I was content in a world I understood, and knew my place in. The book changed that.

I found the book on the table before the private show room. That room was for invited guests only, and the sales generated from it every few months easily covered the cost of the store for a full year. The displays would run for about a month, by invitation to a select crowd of Asian guests, and there was never an auction. Mr Wu was given sealed bids and either returned the envelope or had me contact them for delivery instructions.

The book was green leather bound, and perhaps 18" wide by a foot. It was chased with gold in the ornate pattern common to late Imperial dynasties. The contents dated from the time of the Boxer Rebellion, through to the present, and the contents are what threatened to shatter my world, and my illusions about myself.

On one page I saw...

A post stood, carved in ebony, with scenes of Asian men using and punishing women in various states of dress and nudity that made it clear they were from the Colonial Period, perhaps from the ill fated Boxer Rebellion to expel the Europeans. Chain bracelets were on the post, and whips hung from it, but the red headed girl who knelt before it was secured only by a while silk scarf, wrapped around her neck, and tied to the pole.

She wore a green silk kimono, opened at the front to show pale white breasts that had never seen the sun. The breasts were thrust upward as the girls arms were bound behind her, as were her elbows, by ropes that passed over and under her young breasts. Two jade pendants hung from her engorged nipples and her downcast eyes failed to hide the panting eagerness with which she waited for her master, who was only a shadow at the edge of the picture.

From the second I first laid eyes upon that picture, my soul was not my own. Every night I dreamed of being the girl in that picture, every day the thought drives my wild with lust, and then shame, and then anger, and at last despair. Shame that I yearn to submit, to be nothing more than a plaything to be used an abused by Mr Wu, or, in my darkest moments of truth, any Mr Wu ordered me to please. Anger that a strong independent woman should have such thoughts, which ring with racism and misogyny on Mr Wu's part, and on my own for increasingly defining my own sexuality by the need to be a white plaything of Asian master or mistress. I believed in the equality of all people, yet my body betrayed this belief with every, increasingly powerful orgasm.

I broke a house rule of Mr Wu's and spoke one of the Chinese dialects to his customers. I allowed myself to be gagged, and worked the rest of the day on display for his customers amusement, in a perpetual state of arousal and shame, and when freed of the device at last, did not shout my indignation, but rather grip his ankles with both hands, allow my golden hair to fall across his leather dress shoes, and reverently kiss them.

I fled Mr Wu's quiet laughter and swore never to return.

I was going to call and quit. I was.

I relived the scene and became so aroused I wanted to give in and touch myself again, wanted to pleasure myself at the thought of kneeling to Mr Wu. In a rage I threw my phone and shattered it. Then I cried, the desire to hurt myself came, and only the training I had in psychology allowed me to rationalize the truth that hurting my body would not heal my mind, nor change my desires.

I looked at the clock. I had waited too long. I was to be on shift in an hour and a half. Looking at my tear stained face, I knew I could never face Mr Wu like this. If I had to deliver my resignation in person, then I would be the strong confident woman he hired when I did so.

As I showered, I relaxed, in the caress of the warm water I remembered the feeling of Mr Wu's hand upon my hair, and it didn't matter what part of my body I ran my hands over, it felt more sensual than any lover's touch I had known. I took the pleasure, and allowed it to restore me.

I dressed for him carefully. I put on a white lace bra and panty set, covered with a severe white silk blouse that covered me to the throat. Black thigh highs swept out of a long black split skirt. I did my make up with a cool hauteur. The perfect ice maiden looked back from the mirror. A study in control and intellect, devoid of any traces of passion or humanity, I became the mask I wore, and went to work.

Mr Wu watched me coming in and smiled a very small smile. He turned and approached the far display table, and I mustered my prepared speech. This job had meant a lot to me, and I had learned much from Mr Wu. In many ways I would regret leaving this position, but I could not remain here, not and remain sane. Before I could speak, he opened the book, and turned it to me.

"It began with the Opium Wars. Imperial China had a civilization of grace and beauty, a meritocracy built upon centuries of learning and culture. The barbarian west had only its hunger for wealth, and its hunger for war, neither of which Imperial China wanted.

That was not enough for the west. No. The started to smuggle in Opium to China. Where once they would have to pay gold for the tea they desired, for the spices and silks, now a nation that was losing its soul to drugs sold the very plants that made the tea and spices to the drug lords of the west, until the poppy plantations of India gave way to tea plantations, and spice plantations, and the western barbarians that once paid their gold for the fruits of our labour now took our gold for poison to pollute our people. Imperial China became a plaything to the Western Empires, and our civilization hung on the edge of ruin."

Much of what he said was true, although we tried not to emphasize the fact that the first drug war was waged by the west, as the dealer, and we had won it.

"There were two schools of thought on saving China. One was the Jade school, that looked to save both the white race from itself, and the middle kingdom from the western lust for blood and gold. The other was the Iron school, that looked to the Boxers, the martial arts societies to follow the western path, and settle the matter with war. Everyone knows the Boxer rebellion failed, and China today is a poor copy of Western greed and brutality, a poor student aping its conquorers without even the excuse of natural inclination."

The Jade school recorded in this book began with the daughter of the Great House of Wu, Taesuk, whose name means one who gives, or leader, in fact began the Jade school with the English Governors daughters."

Turning to the book I saw a sketch of two teenage girls and a strong very proper looking Chinese governess. The girls were looking at the decorations on the bath house set aside for the girls. It was a traditional Chinese bath for a noble house, with delicate inlays on artistic stonework depicting the hundred thousand acts of love between man and woman.

Another picture showed the girls bathing with their Chinese attendants, and some of the attendants kissing and caressing each other, while the girls looked on in dread fascination.

The next picture showed the governess coming upon the two white girls touching themselves, and her taking them over her knee and spanking them with a hairbrush until they were scarlet cheeked.

Lastly, it showed the two girls serving the stern governess, one kneeling between her legs and lapping while the other suckled at the golden breast of her mistress while the hard eyed woman pinched the rosy buds of her delicate white breasts.

Again, I was caught in the pictures, caught in the spell of an ancient forbidden seduction.

"Taesuk found the disease that troubled your race, and indeed found the cure. The defining drive of the white race is greed, the defining character trait of Christianity is shame. This leaves you driven by a desire to take, and a deep shame at both your desire and its fulfillment. This leaves your men either weak or monsterous, your women either frigid or sluts."

I opened my mouth to object, but my own night of lust and shame made me stumble

"How...?" I did not even know what I wanted to ask.

"The defining lust of the Chinese is for beauty, and the defining character trait is harmony."

Mr Wu placed his hand upon the back of my head and traced his fingers down my neck and up to my chin which he turned up to face him, dragging my wide eyes to him.

"Taesuk saw much beauty in your race, and she found the path to bring you through shame and into harmony, so that you can be whole and sane, both powerful and sensual. The path is through submission and punishment, through surrendering yourself to those who can unleash the desires within you, and bring them into harmony, your soul can be made harmonious. I am willing to do this for you, if you are willing to submit to training, but I warn you, the training will be demanding, and will cost valuable time not only from myself but from others. You must strive ever to be worthy of the time you are costing us, and show such gratitude as your level of training allows."

I stood panting, unable to speak, shivering like I was in a winter's storm. I could not think, could not speak. Helpless, my eyes pleaded with Mr Wu.

With a sigh, Mr Wu shook his head.

"Perhaps I was wrong. Perhaps you have wasted my time. In that case, you should be punished for the time you have cost me. This is what the girl I thought was worth training would understand, but what the girl who will never be whole will deny. If you would pay for what you have wasted, you do not need to speak, simply bend over the counter, raise your skirt, and I will administer your punishment."

I waited for the indignation to rise, but instead I found myself bolting for the counter like I had assumed I would be bolting for the door. My inability to make a decision was lifted by Mr Wu's strong voice, and I dove into his certainty like a seal into the darkling sea.

Selecting a bamboo cane no thicker than his thumb, he ran his hand over my bottom, protected only by my white lace panties. He caressed my bottom and muttered.

"Such promise wasted. I do not make such mistakes often, and the fact that you are one wounds me deeply"

I felt a deep rush of shame, and deeper rush of lust to my loins. I was so conflicted and confused I missed the humming swish of the cane as it cut through the air, but the savage lash of pure pain across my arse caused me to scream.

"This is a place of business, there is no room for such childish outbursts. You are not worthy of my training devices, so you will silence yourself with what you have now. With a snap he flicked my panty elastic, and without hesitation, I rushed to pull off my panties and stuff them in my mouth. Mr Wu's grim look softened slightly as I turned and offered my arse to his discipline.

Hisss-crack

The next blow burned like fire, and once again he caressed my cheeks to feel the heat of the cane mark. I gave a moan as I realized the heat from my sex was stronger than that from my wounds. The storm inside me began to turn as shame failed beneath the lash, and lust rose further to take its place.

Hiss-crack

The pain was terrible, honestly, I had never even been spanked as a child, and here I was in a business, with my naked arse visible to any who entered the store, letting myself by caned like some sort of slave.

I heard the bell at the front door open and two female voices murmerring in Cantonese moving this way.

My hands flew to my skirt, to cover my shame, but Mr Wu once again simply placed his hand upon my bottom, and caressed it lightly.

"It seems you have a choice, you can be ruled by shame, or you can let me free you of it. Your hands, you will choose what you do with them. Now"

The depth of his voice on the last syllable made me moan, and I was sure the smell from my sex, more than the moan escaping through my panty gag made my decision clear. I grasped the table as I heard the tittering of female voices.

Hiss-Crack

I arched in reaction, moaning, my nipples aching as they rasped against the lace of my bra.

This time the hand caressing my arse was female, softly caressing, then dragging lightly laqured nails across the heat of my lashes.

Hiss-crack

The fifth lash proved to be the last.

A female hand strayed down my bottom, and caressed my dripping sex.

"Your pet is desperate Ching Wu, will you not let her beg to relieve herself. You know if you let her leave without doing so she will simply touch herself without permission at home and fall deeper into shame."

Wu's laughter was soft and pleased.

"Rise pet, and remove the panties from your mouth."

I did so, blushing furiously.

"You are untrained, and if I were to make you beg for release, while you would not feel shame at the pleasure I gave you, you would feel shame that you begged me for it. I can train you to accept joy, and to give it without shame, but you are not yet there. For now, it is mine to protect you from shame, even as I strip it from you."

"If you would have release, you will strip your blouse, bra and skirt, folding them neatly on the table. If you are too ashamed to take the pleasure without punishment, you will not have to beg me to punish you, for you are not yet that honest. Simply kiss my hand if you wish to be given only pleasure. If you need to be punished for your lustful nature, kiss my feet."

My eyes were full of tears, and I could not muster the words. I rose to my full height, and with icy hauteur, I unbuttoned my blouse, my face a mask of icy reserve. Folding it neatly, I undid the button of my long skirt, and folded it on top. Refusing to turn away, I undid my brassire, and freed my D cup breasts and acheing nipples to the cold air of the store, and the hot gazes of two late middle aged Chinese women, and the compelling Mr Wu.

My heels and thing highs as my only dress, I looked at the smiling women with my icy mask and strode over to Mr Wu. Raising my hands behind my head, I took out my pins, and freed my long blonde hair to shake down across my shoulders.

I looked Mr Wu in the eye, and for a second time knelt before him, and kissed first his left, then his right foot.

The two women laughed and moved behind the counter to the armoir where various arcane devices were found. Mr Wu simply demanded that I rise and face him. When I did he took a red cord from the counter and bound my wrists together behind my back, then my elbows, they crossed the cord around my breasts in an X so that they were bound jutting outward.

Grabbing my hair and exerting a mild pressure, he pulled back my head, and kissed me.

That kiss electrified me, and as his tongue probed my mouth my own caressed it feverishly, and my bound hands fluttered like restless doves as the urge to grab at him, and pull him closer roared through me like fire.

Caressing my breast, he brought his mouth down to my nipple, and my body arced in response and I gasped.

A flash of pain caused my knees to weaken, as a clamp closed on it, and I looked down to see a carved jade weight suspended from my nipple. I coyly turned my chest to offer my other nipple wordlessly, and Mr Wu took my breast lovingly to his lips, and sucked my nipple into rock hardness. The sharp pain of the nipple clamp gave way to a pleasing ache as he took what appeared to be a dog collar from the hands of the younger of the two Chinese women, as the elder used a pole hook to attack a ring chain to the display hook set in the ceiling. Mr Wu closed the collar on my neck, as the elderly woman snapped the chain to my collar, giving my nipple weights a playful flck.

I stood naked and gasping, each gasp causing my bound and weighted breasts to heave, and I realized that I stood, bound, collared and naked on full display, from a display hook in Mr Wu's store, just like any piece of merchandise I had prepared. I gave a moan of pleasure as those thoughts raced through my burning brain and I reached instinctively for the shame that should balance them.

The caress of a long feather shocked me into an attempted retreat, but he chain held me up. Two women took turns, one with a feather caressing me, one with a riding crop flogging me, breast and ass, alternating for each, save when the feather caressed my sex.

I was reduced to a blazing pyre of helpless lust when my desperate lunge at my chain pressed me up against Mr Wu.

He pressed his body against mine, arcing my back higher as he pulled me, and my bound arms against his surprisingly hard body. His lips tasted my earlobe and his voice whispered

"Mine!"

My belly began to shake and heave and with a slow arrogant slide, his hands slid across my breast, teasing the dangling weight, then down my chest, along my hip where he slowed long enough to force me to writhe and lunge at his teasing fingers, until at last he dipped them towards my dripping sex.

"Now COME!"

His fingers stroked the sides of my clitoral hood only lightly, but my body arched and snapped in the most violent orgasm I ever had, I thrashed back and forth against my bonds screaming wordlessly.

As I strove to return to sanity, Mr Wu moved his head to my imprisoned nipples, and where there was the throbbing ache, his tongue flickered out lightly across the nipples. I began to gasp, making the soft cry "oh, oh, oh" as he teased me.

My body pressed desperately against him as he unsapped the first clamp and the returning blood to my nipple sent a wave of pleasure/pain through me that Mr Wu whipped to a frenzy with is so delicate kisses, even as his fingers began to probe my sex, rubbing against my engorged clit to slide deep inside me.

Freeing the second clamp, he descended upon my right nipple with greater ferocity, and I spasmed so hard I quit breathing, my body bending like a bow and shaking like an epileptic as I came so hard I literally could not breathe or think.

My Wu held me from the front, as his guest-friends unbound my arms and breasts, caressing and probing my body as they chattered happily about my responsiveness in Cantonese.

"You may yet have potential for the Jade School. You may yet earn Chinese harmony, if you can sustain the course through your coming training, then I will beat the shame out of you, and remove the Western madness that keeps you from being sane and whole. You may now show your gratitude for this initial lesson."

The elder woman unclipped the chain lead from my collar, and pressed my shoulder to indicate I should drop to my knees.

Mr Wu undid his belt, and with a growing hunger I undid his button and pulled down his fly. Pulling his pants down, Mr Wu stepped out of his shoes and pants, raising first one foot and then the other for me to remove his socks. At last I looked up, and pulled down the blue boxers that held back the magnificent golden tower of manhood. I gasped at its golden perfection, and reached for it with my tongue as a drop of pre-cum already glistened at its tip.

Crack, crack, crack, crack! Four lightning fast riding crop strikes struck my burning ass as the younger Chinese woman laughed openly.

"Foolish child, you have not earned such a gift, you have not begged properly for this instruction, your unworthy self was granted it by the grace of a superior civilization. You may beg at this point to lick the ass of the redoubltable Wu, and if you do so with pleasing sincerity, he may just, possibly, grant you the favour of training"

12