Book Bindings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayci was silently humping her own hand now, her study chair drenched in her sex juices. She had no idea that she was still in a public university library. Her mind was so clouded and empty that the only thing she could focus on was the fingers in her pussy turning her into a mindless, needy fuck slave. She couldn't wait to have her brain fucked out of her body.

"Ten..."

"My fingers are fucking away your mind, pet."

"Nine..."

"As my fingers push into you, my will invades your mind. As my fingers pull out of you, your willpower fades away."

"Eight..."

"Your orgasm is getting so close now, pet. Its growing stronger and stronger."

"Seven..."

"Your entire body is shaking with pleasure. You can't control it. Your pleasure is mine to control."

"Six..."

"Nothing else matters now. Only my will and your need to cum."

"Five..."

"Only five more seconds, my pet. Five more little seconds and you get to become my slave for eternity."

"Four..."

"Your pussy is so wet, so much wetter than it ever has been before. You have never felt so much pleasure in your life."

"Three..."

"So close now. So ready to cum all over yourself. So ready for all this to be over with so you can become a mindless slave."

"Two..."

"So horny. So obedient. So ready to cum. So ready to obey."

"One..."

"Get ready, slave. You will cum, and blow away all conscious thought. You NEED this. You DESIRE this. You can't live without this."

Kayci's whole body was trembling uncontrollably. Her moans were loud and echoing all over the floor of the library. She was shamelessly fucking herself, bucking against her own hand, the hand that felt like it belonged to the raven-haired beauty in the story. She was so ready to cum for her, so ready to lose her mind and become that woman's slave forever.

Her other hand trembled as it turned the page, knowing exactly what she'd she when she did, knowing exactly what would happen to her when she read that final number. And she couldn't wait. She needed to see that last number so badly. She needed to read that last number and cum away her mind forever. She NEEDED it.

Her hand flipped the page.

"Zero,"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHH! AH! AH!"

Kayci screamed out loud, her voiced bouncing all around the library's eighth floor.

"AHHHHHH!!"

Kayci's body went into overdrive before she even realized she had read that last number. Her mind blanked out, all conscious thought fled from her. Which was utterly A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Without all those pesky thoughts getting into the way, her brain was able to focus fully on the thundering orgasm sweeping her body. She had never been able to devote her full thoughts and attention to every little bit of pleasure in her body.

The orgasm was unlike anything she had ever felt. Her pussy clenched around the two fingers buried deep inside of her as her body shuddered up and down. Her muscles all locked up at once and the pleasure rushed through them. Each and every part of her body was involved in her mind shattering orgasm.

And mind shattering it was. Her brain turned into mush as she cummed over and over again. The orgasm just wouldn't stop. Her toes curled up, her head fell back, her vision turned black as the juices flowed from her pussy without stop. The pleasure continued to rack her body from head to toe.

And just as her body was coming down from her latest orgasm, she heard a feminine voice in her head, a voice dripping in sex, yet completely commanding. The voice told her to cum. And every time she heard that voice, her body started cumming all over again. Her muscles locked up and her mind blanked as pleasure took over her mind and body.

The voice kept commanding her, making her cum. Making her body writhe and shake until her muscles grew so weak they couldn't keep up. The voice continued to make her cum as the pleasure destroyed her mind as it subsumed her completely. With each orgasm it became harder to come back to earth. It was harder for her to remember who she was.

When her body finally relaxed, when the orgasms finally stopped rocking her, she sagged into her study chair, body splayed out totally spent. She had no idea where she was, or even who she was. Her mind refused to work beyond making sure her lungs continued to breath and her heart continued to beat.

Her body began to sink back into the study chair, every muscle giving up and relaxing. The memory of the mind-blowingly intense pleasure remained, keeping her doped up like a drug. A small bit of saliva drooled out of the corner of her mouth as she lay there oblivious of anything and everything.

The age weathered, leather-bound book remained open on the study desk in front of her. The pages flipped over lazily back and forth as the library's air conditioning blew across the room. Curiously, there we no longer any words on any of the pages, the book was now completely blank. The once white pages started to grow yellow and faded as they flipped back and forth in the artificial breeze.

Kayci would have noticed all this if she would have just looked down at the book. But she was gone now. She was merely a mindless slave, her thoughts completely and totally fucked out of her. She was a mindless slave waiting for her mistress to command her, mind, body, and soul.

12