Book Hunt

Story Info
Search for a good read leads to a good time.
1.2k words
3.28
25.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ursulus
ursulus
1 Followers

The book was good. But here you were on Saturday morning at 7:40am without anything to read and Michael was still out of town. If he were home you would have something to do until it was a decent time to get up. Then you remembered. Bob had a copy of that Anne McCaffery book you wanted to read.

"It'll be in his room," you think. He went out last night so you could go get it, probably finish it before he even noticed. With the thought, came action, you were up and donning the bathrobe, nice and warm because winter was definitely setting in. You wandered down stairs and noticed that Bob's door was closed, "odd," you think, "he didn't usually close his door when he was out." You move up to the door checking for signs of life, a snore perhaps. You hear Bob clear his throat and a book rustle.. "dang," he was home, must have come home last night. You turn to leave but think, "he's awake already, I could just pop in and borrow the book. He's probably finished it already, the way he reads."

You knock gently on the door.

Answered by a rustle from within and a "Come in."

You open the door, now feeling slightly silly and bit chilled, probably from nerves. "Hi, I just finished my book and.."

"Yes?" Bob was smiling as he could see your discomfort.

"And was going to sneak down here and borrow the McCaffery, but discovered you were home so wondered if you'd finished it yet?"

"Yes, I finished it last night." Bob looked down at the floor to where the book lay.

As you moved over to fetch it, you shivered slightly from a chill, "it's a bit chilly."

"And your hot water bottle is still in Singapore."

"Yes," you stoop to pick up the book, as you stand Bob moves the bed covers to the side. "It's warm in there," you think and say with a cheeky smile, "thank you," as you move onto the proffered space on the bed. You lay on your side facing away from Bob and he drapes the cover over you. You snuggle backwards to where you can feel his body heat radiating.

"I guess us guys have our uses," says Bob.

"Yes, one or two," you snuggle back against him a bit more and sigh slightly then you open the book and Bob does likewise, holding his book over your shoulder.

You can feel the warmth radiating all along your back and think, "much better than a hot water bottle."

After a time you start to feel a bit too warm and remember that you're still wearing the flannel bathrobe and a nighty. Placing the book down briefly, you wiggle out of the bathrobe with a bit of help from Bob and pick up the book again.

Without the bathrobe you can feel Bob against you, all down your back, feel his warmth and the pressure of him against you. At that thought you snuggle against him, pushing your bum against his groin. "Wicked," you think, "Michael has corrupted you."

Bob moves his left arm from under his pillow to hold his book and moves his right hand under the covers and around you, hand on your tummy. You snuggle a little more.

You realize that you haven't been reading the book for some time now but you still don't feel comfortable just putting it down so you move it to your left hand and move your right hand under the covers over Bob's arm, hand on his. You try to concentrate on the book once more but Bob starts to move his fingers on your stomach. Each stroke seems to warm the skin and send small shivers through you at the same time. With your hand on his hand he moves over your skin tracing patterns and sending thrills through you. The power of the sensation is surprising as the light touch fills your consciousness. Stroke after delicious stroke his hand moves. With the slightest pressure you guide his hand up toward your breasts where you can feel your nipples aching, aching for something. He touches delicately, almost teasing, but the feeling is startling, like a shock but oh so wonderful. His hand continues to tease, not caressing your nipple which is longing to be touched, you pull his hand gently, guiding it. His fingers stoke the hard tip of your breast, the feeling is amazing. Such a simple thing, a light touch, igniting such a fire.

The book drops to the floor.

His hands move down your body, you're confused at first, reveling in the sensation of his touch on your breast until he starts to pull your nighty up. You oblige by lifting yourself off the bed and soon you are naked and embraced.

His hand takes up station on your breast once more, holding the fullness in his palm, kneading your flesh, gently pinching your nipple. You snuggle back into him again and feel a slight pressure from his groin against you. Your hand, with a will of its own, moves behind you to his groin where you find his cock. You hold it and begin stroking it, feeling it grow in your hand. It feels marvelous.

Bob kisses your neck, the feeling is overwhelming as sensation explodes through you at the touch. You want him to nibble but can't bring yourself to say the words. "If this were Michael," you think, "you would tell him."

"The difference between Lust and Love," you decide.

His cock is hard now, you squeeze it, enjoying the feel of it in your hand, the hardness, the silkiness of the skin.

Then you notice an ache. A yearning deep within you. An emptiness, growing, gnawing at you. With his cock in your hand you suddenly know how to feed the emptiness that's growing inside, threatening to engulf you. Rolling over to face him, you move on top of him, still holding his cock, not wanting to let go. Your lips meet, mouths entwined, tongues dance and another wave of feeling rushes through your body making the emptiness grow. Your mind focuses on the cock in your hand, knowing it can fill the emptiness, straddling him, you sit on his cock, holding it tight, guiding it inside in one sharp movement.

Your world explodes and you cry out, tearing your face from his. The feeling is so sharp, so intense, so close. You start to move your body against his. Feeling his cock inside you, stroking you and thrilling you. His hands move to your breasts as you move in a frenzy, faster, faster your only thought. Then close, so close, the sharpness is growing, almost unbearable, the feeling, so close then..

You feel Bob's body jerk, hear him gasp feel his cock explode in you.

Your world explodes again, the sharpness explodes outward from your center taking you with it, you cry out gasping for breath and clutch Bob, he holds you tightly as your body trembles with waves of release and pleasure surging through you like waves crashing on a beach. The feeling slowly subsides and leaves you panting and spent. After a time, you roll off Bob and sleep.

ursulus
ursulus
1 Followers