Book Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
A final seduction and books hidden agenda revealed.
7.4k words
4.66
17.8k
13
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last part of book lover. I've tried to do it justice and bring it to a satisfying conclusion. Hope it gives you pleasure, that's what this is all about after all. Feel free to comment.

*****

Faye recovered quickly from the surprise of being caught fucking her best friend by her future husband. Besides his expression wasn't exactly one of disapproval. This could get very interesting and she could use it to her advantage.

Jon had just watched the best porn he'd ever seen, that his fiancée and her best friend were the stars made it hotter than he'd ever imagined. And the tent in his trousers was testament to this.

"Hey Baby, sorry we had to start without you but we were just so very horny! You wouldn't believe how wet our cunts were!" Her voice was deliberately husky. Her movements were slow sensuous and deliberate. Her hands ran down her body, across her breasts where she stopped and squeezed. Her mouth made a perfect O and her eyes half closed. Her hands came over her stomach and down to her mons. Her hips writhed and she thrust herself against her fingers. "I'm still very very wet from Sara licking my pussy so well. Mmmm it was so good when she...well, you saw what she did didn't you Baby. I bet it was so hot watching us. Do you like to watch your future wife with someone else's head between her thighs? Does it make you hard seeing someone make me cum?"

Jon's mind's eye was replaying what he'd seen with Faye's commentary. He nodded dumbly and a small groan escaped his lips.

Sara had made to cover herself from Jon's eyes. She felt shame at being caught naked and cheating on her spouse. Listening to Faye's words, though still uncomfortable with Jon's presence, her arousal reared its head. It occurred to Sara that Jon was excited by what she'd done and this in turn excited her. Her body was flabby and pale, her breasts had been perkier before the girls had come along, but were still a good size and after her full lipped pouting mouth she considered them her best feature. Sara relaxed a little and when Faye moved up the bed she assumed she could use her as a shield. However Faye moved behind Sara spooned in close. Her arm went around her shoulder and cupped her full breast. Between small light kisses to Sara's exposed neck and shoulder Faye looked Jon in the eye and resumed her dialogue.

"Sara's breasts feel so full and heavy in my hand. Look her long thick nipples harden and extend. They beg to sucked. They feel so so good in my mouth. You love having them sucked don't you Sweety? "

Sara closed her eyes and nodded. Faye squeezed and pulled on the nipples.

" You like them squeezed and nibbled don't you"

"Uh-huh, yeah"

Her eyes were still closed and her nodding turned into a gentle rocking.

Faye stroked her friends tummy across her hip and over to her thigh. Jon watched his wife's finger tips do feather light dances over Sara's sensitive skin. On a reflex her goosebumped thighs parted and Jon could clearly her wet swollen outerlips glisten and blossom. Faye was smiling to herself, this was so easy. She could make them do anything!

"Sara has a beautiful pussy doesn't she Jon."

Jon's eyes flicked to his wife's face and back to the pussy. Sara felt a twinge of pleasure at being called beautiful again. Even more that it was her pussy that was the object of affection.

"I can tell you it tastes as good as it looks." Sara's excitement was rising rapidly, she was moving her hips trying to find Faye's elusive fingers.

"Would you like to taste her Jon? Would you like my fiancé to lick your pussy Sweety?"

Both nodded.

"Is that all you want? Just a taste?"

Jon hesitated before muttering. "No."

"I'm sorry Jon, we didn't hear you."

Stronger this time, "No. No that's not all."

"So tell me Jon, what would you like to do? What would you like to do to my oldest and dearest friend? What would you like to do to this woman who brazenly exposes her wet open pussy to you like a wanton slut?" On the word slut she slid two fingers deep inside. Sara moaned lustfully. Being called a wanton slut both hurt and excited her. Faye raised her eyebrows at Jon as if to say, See!

"I wanna fuck her."

"Oh dear oh dear." Faye kept her hand still while Sara humped her fingers. She put on a dim sounding flat voice, "'Wanna fuck 'er.' Can we have a little pizzazz please?"

Jon looked confused and couldn't think what to say. Faye moved her face close to her friend's ear. As she spoke she stroked her clitoris.

"Hear that darling? My betrothed wants to fuck you. That's rather naughty isn't it. Would you like that? Would you let the man who asked me to marry him slide his big hard throbbing cock into your eager wet willing pussy?"

Sara let out a throaty groan. And nodded. Looking up at her future husband Faye grinned.

"I think it's time you joined us Baby."

Jon shed his clothes as quickly as he could. Faye patted the bed next to Sara and Jon took up the position with Faye now kneeling between them. She stroked her fiancé's aching erection with one hand while slowly caressing Sara's clit with finger tips of the other hand. She took her hand from his cock for a second to guide his hand to Sara's tit. He squeezed eagerly and she resumed her stroking.

"Sara, my future husband would like to put this hard cock inside you. Would you like to feel how very hard he is just at the thought of entering your hot wet pussy?" Sara's eyes were fixed on Faye's hand pumping Jon's cock. Her breathing was shallow and laboured, her eyes desperate and needy.

"Would you like my significant other to slip inside where only your husband has been and thrust into you till he unloads his cum deep inside?"

"Oh god yeah. Want that so much"

"Did you hear that Jonny?" Somewhere in his subconscious alarm bells rang. She rarely called him Jonny, only when she was mocking him did she call him Jonny. But he was turned on and his lust filled brain brushed it aside.

"My best friend, this devoted wife and mother wants to commit adultery with you. She wants to feel you shoot your cum deep inside her womb. Would you like that?"

Faye finally knew what she was, what the book had made her. She could pass on arousal with a touch. She could excite and entice with a word. She was a seductress, temptress. Corruptor. The power thrill she felt when she bent people to her whim fed her lust, heightened her pleasure. Twisting and seducing the innocent were her function. Adam had been too keen. She would fuck him because he was the youngest brother of her fiancé. But Jon would have to watch and they weren't there quite yet. Not quite. Dan on the other hand, Dan was reluctant. Dan had a modicum of decency. That was fun to corrupt.

And now these two she had kept them at a level of arousal where she had reminded them constantly of their vows to others and still they succumbed. Her pussy was on fire she just had to take them one step further, she just had to make them relinquish what they held dear and their perversion would be complete.

Faye looked down at the cock in her hand. It was wet with pre-cum and she licked her lips. She desperately wanted to pop it into her mouth, but there were more important things she needed first. Her power over the other two was driving her libido insane. She had them literally in the palm of her hands. It was time.

"Come lover boy, a lady needs lovin'"

Jon positioned himself on top of Sara and Faye aligned his cock at her pussy entrance. She kept a hold just behind the flared head, to maintain control. She moved the tip back and forth along the parted wet folds. Speaking to Jon first she whispered in his ear.

"You so want to fuck my friend don't you Jonny. Just to feel her hot wet velvet tunnel envelope you. You'd like that wouldn't you."

Jon tried pushing in. He grunted agreement.

"Well here's the deal. You can. You can fuck my friend, you can shoot your cum all over her pussy walls. Oh imagine that Jon. Imagine emptying your balls inside her. But then I get to fuck your friends. Are you prepared for that? Would you be prepared to see your friend or, oh I dunno, your brother fuck me?" Jon's brain was a fog of lust and he nodded and grunted agreement.

Men! They are so easy.

Sara was meowing with desire. The first inch or so of cock was just beyond her outer lips.

"Oh Sara, you so want my fiancé's hard cock inside you. I think you'd do just about anything to get him right the way in. To feel his hard throbbing meat filling you, stretching you. Spraying your womb with his seed."

"God yes! Yes I want it so bad."

"Fair's fair Sara, if my future husband can fuck you, surely I should be able to fuck Martin."

Sara froze for a second. Her eyes opened wide looking straight ahead.

"No! Not Martin, he's good and kind and innocent. He isn't part of this."

"Oh. Ok. Well if you don't want my Jon's throbbing hardness to slip inside your wet married slutty pussy I guess we just.. "

"Wait!"

"You'll let me have Martin?"

"..."

"You'll stand by as I seduce your good kind husband. You'll willing let that happen just for the sake of a fuck? You would give me the man you love for lust?"

Far from deterring her Faye's words fanned the fire of Sara's passion. It was so bad, it was so depraved she was shaking with desire.

"YES! Yes I agree. Just please let Jon fuck me now!

Faye removed her hand and Jon pushed himself all the way in in one thrust. Sara's legs came up and round pulling him in. Holding him in. Sara humped back desperately wanting all of him inside her. Faye played with her clitoris and stuck a couple of fingers inside herself. She watched the rutting pair as she contemplated who she would have next. Sara's reticence really made Martin the favourite. She planned her next move and brought herself to a crashing orgasm moments before Jon let out strangled gurgle and pumped Sara fuller than she knew was possible. Sara thrashed her head from side, her eyes rolling back in her head. She her mouth opened wide and she silently screamed into space as her body juddered then stopped.

A little while later Sara was dressed and ready to leave. She had difficulty keeping eye contact with Faye. Finally as she was going Sara stepped back in from the doorway. Looking down at the carpet she blurted out, "Martin. He's a good man."

"Sara, I'm not going to hurt him. You're a good woman. A sexy beautiful woman. I haven't hurt you. So you're a little naughtier than you were when you got up today. It's been fun hasn't It? And you'll be back for more won't you?"

Repeat performances hadn't occurred to her and she had to admit the prospect of more caused the most pleasant fluttering.

"Should I send him over?"

"God no! No I want it to be surprise." Faye winked as Sara left the flat and made her way home.

Faye felt a warm sexy glow. Sara was willing to send her husband over to be seduced. Now that was obedience!

Jon had also been quiet since the gravity of his actions and what he'd agreed to in return had sunk in. He'd given Faye free rein to sleep with whoever she wished, even his family. He sulked about this for a while trying to think which of his friends she'd fuck first. Oh Christ, not Eddy! He took his sulk off to the bathroom from which he announced he was taking a bath.

Faye knew that meant a good hour of soaking, time for her to entertain herself. As soon as she heard the water stop running and Jon climb in to his bath she went to her bedroom and picked up her book. Immediately she began to run the spine between her parted outer lips and over her swollen clitoris. It sent the most delicious shock waves through her pussy and she found herself on the rose petal covered bed.

Above her the dark skinned older man with silver streaked beard was rubbing his large hard penis over her clit.

"Oooooooooh yes. You. You from the restaurant, you feel so good."

"I am just a book, I know no restaurant. I am only as good as you imagine me to be."

He slips an inch, two inches inside her.

"Aaàhh, oh fuck. I saw you. You were the...Ooh yes! You were the waiter or something. You worked..Oh my god!"

"My features are the features you gave me, I cannot leave this realm as I am. If you transfer another's face to mine you must ask yourself why."

"I don't care. Your cock feels so good inside me. The tingles! The tingles drive me insane. Oh Jesus, oh God. Oh fuck you wonderful sexy creature" Her hands pulled his firm buttocks till there was no more of him to enter her. Her spasm started in her tummy lightly enough but when he took a nipple between his lips tiny shocks added to the effect. As he began the sawing in and out the spasm intensified. More and more it built. Faye opened her legs as far as they would go. She began to laugh as the book fucked her to pure sensual bliss. It was just incredible how her body responded. Her pussy was squeezing and gripping the hot hard meat as it pushed her closer and closer to the edge.

"Cum! Cum in me. Make me like you. Let your essence merge with mine. I need it. Aaahhhh!"

He was holding her hips as he kept himself deep inside. His cum shot into her time and again. Passed her cervix into her womb. Over and over he roared his passion. His cum coursed through her into her. She yielded utterly.

"Take me. Make me what you will. I am yours."

*****

Martin wasn't a vain man. He knew he was nothing special to look at. He had that flabby and skinny physique of those that don't enjoy exercise; his shoulders were marginally narrower than his waste band and he was below average height. He could not be said to cast an impressive shadow. When he entered his teens he had found that nice girls liked him. He was safe and funny and actually a really good listener, those that gave him a chance found him to be excellent company and it was rare indeed he didn't get a second date. That he ever got a first date was a constant source of bemused delight to him. He never set out to snare anyone, he just didn't assume they were interested. And so Martin grew to know his place, find a nice conservative girl and settle down. He knew he didn't stand a chance with the more sexually active girls, not that it really mattered because deep down they terrified him. When he was 18 at a friends party he had got a little drunk and ended up chatting with the visiting cousin of a friend of a friend. He was sitting in an easy chair and she was perched on the over stuffed arm. She allowed herself to slip on to his lap accidentally, her long legs draped over the chair arm.

He tried desperately to continue talking casually but her bottom against his lap was causing his to become erect. With her sitting on him he couldn't escape without pushing her off . When she realised the effect she was having she decided to have some fun and wriggled against him. Panic began to set in, any available blood that wasn't rushing to his cock rushed to his head. Rational thought was flushed out and his ears rang. The girl said something through a smile but the details didn't register. He attempted to smile back and she pulled his head towards her and kissed him. Her tongue prodded and poked till he almost absent mindedly allowed it to slither into his mouth. The ringing in his ears increased as did the pressure in his jeans. She took his hand and placed it over a generous breast. Martin squeezed it without thinking and she pressed her mouth passionately against his. He became light-headed and found he was thrusting up against her. There was giggling from around the room but he was in no state to notice, as far as Martin was concerned there was just himself and the girl in the whole world.

The girl wasn't as far gone as Martin. In a couple of days she'd be home and 150 miles away. But she decided her reputation here still mattered, who knows when she might be back. Having a guy dry humping her in front of these people...it had to stop.

She disengaged her mouth from his and his hand from her breast. Suddenly quite embarrassed she climbed off his lap only to discover.. "Jesus Christ! Have you wet yourself?"

Martin's jeans had a big dark patch in his crotch. Sniggers and giggles turned to guffaws and scorn. Martin had cum in his pants, it had all been too much.

Twenty years later that night still haunted him. He was better with nice girls, non sexual girls. And so it was that he managed to lose his virginity on his wedding night to Sara. He told himself and her that he saved himself. That he had decided to abstain until in a relationship blessed by God and the sanctity of marriage.

Faye knew Martin was a timid mouse and so she dressed down accordingly. The more she thought about seducing, corrupting this good family man the more excited she got. She knew the book not only approved, it wanted to be involved. This excited Faye, she yearned to know what the book had in mind. It had brought her sexual delight. Dark delicious delight. She couldn't wait to get started on seducing Martin but knew she must bide her time.

"Hello stranger!" Martin was rummaging through the offerings on display at a bi-monthly flea market. He had a passion for old toy cars and had found some bargains here in the past. He disliked organised toy fairs, the stall holders were professionals looking to turn a profit, at the flea market it was either people clearing out their lofts or charities with the contents of other people's lofts. Martin turned from the tressel table of tat and looked down at the pretty dark haired woman who beamed up at him. Her innocent bright blue eyes shone with friendly intent and he found himself smiling back. Her cardigan was done up to the neck but tight and the curve of her breasts was apparent without being obvious. The wraparound skirt was a modest mid calf length but if the light was just right her shapely legs were visible silhouettes. She didn't look to be wearing makeup but she had just enough to subtly enhance the blue of her eyes and red of her lips. She was going for innocent natural beauty and pulled it off impeccably.

"Sorry Miss, you must be confusing me with someone else."

"Martin, it's me Faye, Sara's friend!"

"Good heavens! You look so different!"

Martin half recalled a conversation with Sara that she had changed after her grandparent had passed away. Sara had been vague and distant, so Martin had assumed it was part of some small breakdown or something. He horrified himself for being so insensitive as to draw attention to her changes.

Martin took one of her small immaculately manicured hands, her nails a tasteful clear varnish, between both of his. It was warm and soft and something else, something exciting. He held it tight.

"We were so sorry to hear of your loss. Sara and I are here in any capacity you need. How are you feeling?" Again, inwardly, he flinched, praying that he wasn't asking the wrong questions.

"Yeah, yeah I'm ok. Was a shock and going through Grandad's book collection has raised a lot of memories. Good memories mostly but, you know, still make me sad. I miss him but he'll always be right here." She touched her chest. Martin's eyes lingered after Faye's hand had gone. The fastened garment was plain baby blue and quite chased but the full firm breast beneath invited closer examination. Martin allowed his gaze to travel down her frame. Her stomach was flat, her waist tiny, and her hips were flared and womanly. Martin caught up with himself and hurriedly returned his gaze to her face. There was no trace in Faye's expression that she had noticed his roving eye but of course she had.

"So why are you wasting your Saturday morning in musty old flea markets?"

"I found an old book amongst Grandad's things, it has quite fascinated me and I've been going round seeing if anyone has anything similar. I know nothing about it but if I come across anything similar I'm hoping to ask the seller. What about you, the girls let you off the leash today?"

12