Book Lovers

Story Info
Maddy and her lover enjoy reading, and fucking.
997 words
4.12
8.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madelyn
Madelyn
24 Followers

With a small glance, I feel my body come alive. The passion in his eyes, the intense focus as he devours the words before him, I wish I were the subject he was reading. My skin tingles as I anticipate his gaze on me, the feeling of his hands gently gripping my flesh as he now holds that book. While I have experienced these things many times, my desire to experience them again is not at all diminished.

As I sit beside him on the sofa, all thoughts of my own reading have disappeared. Slipping the bookmark between the pages of my romance novel, I set my mind to distracting him just as he has inadvertently distracted me.

I lean against him, snuggling closer to his strong shoulder, the heat emanating from him. While he continues reading the novel I know has some steamy sex scenes, a small smile flits across his lips, and I know that he's going to play hard to get. The cheek!

I take my right hand, and slowly inch my way up from his left knee. Feeling his muscles tense ever so slightly, I acknowledge that his body is betraying him. And yet he still makes a show of reading. I wonder for how much longer he can keep that cool facade.

Slipping from the soft cushions of the sofa, I am now on my knees before him. I remove my fitted t-shirt, revealing my lacy bra, nipples burgeoning against the flimsy fabric. Looking up, I see that I now have his attention. Our eyes locked, that cheeky smile becomes a huge grin.

I reach behind to unfasten my bra, and as my breasts are freed, the lace rubs against my sensitive nipples, and they harden even more. The areolae and nipples are a deep colour, in vivid contrast to my pale skin. I know he enjoys that. Cupping my breasts in my palms, my eyes close at the sensation. I long to feel his hands on me, but not yet. Taking my nipples between my fingers, I squeeze and pull them just firmly enough to feel that rush of pleasure through my body. I feel the moisture gathering between my thighs, and decide to inflame him even more.

He begins to squirm in his seat, his jeans becoming uncomfortable against his growing erection. I place my hands on his knees, supporting myself as I stand up, my breasts coming close to his now rapt face. Now that I am upright - and so is he - I run my hands, long fingers, over my torso and towards the button of my jeans. The slight chill in the air causes me to shiver slightly, but pleasurably so.

I struggle with the button, but the zip glides down smoothly, the white cotton of my underwear peeking out. My eyes on his face, and then on the hands he doesn't know where to place, I push my jeans down, and step free of them. Wearing only my knickers, I step forward, on fire for him.

Straddling his legs, my hands on his strong shoulders, I lean forward to drop a quick kiss on his lips. His big hands settle on my back, carefully holding me as he had that now forgotten book. His gaze falls to my breasts, watching them rise and fall with each excited breath as I begin to unbutton his soft cotton shirt. With each button my anticipation grows. I can feel him surging against the denim of his jeans. Pushing the shirt from him, down over arms and nimble fingers, I toss it carelessly behind me.

I move to his side, not yet dwelling to explore his chest. I've got to get him out of those pants and into me. Leaning over, my breasts brushing his arm, I whisper my first words in what seems like an eternity. He obligingly does as I ask, removing his jeans and boxers in one quick, practiced movement. The instant he collapses back into the sofa, I climb over his willing body, and take his mouth, sucking his tongue into my mouth.

I'm wet, soaking my knickers now, ready for his cock. I don't want to wait any longer. Grasping his silky hard erection firmly, I guide him, the head of him against my clit for a few teasing sweeps against the cotton. Still grasping him with one hand, the other I use to push my underwear to one side.

With more patience than I knew I had, I held his gaze as I rubbed his cock against my now bare lips, my juices coating the head of his erection. I savour his groan, as I begin to take him inside my tight, enveloping pussy. My eyes on his as I sink down, slowly, enjoying every inch as he opens me up.

"I love your cock," I murmur, "as much as I love that you've been reading my naughty stories!"

"We're going to act out so many of these fantasies, Maddy," he tells me, and I can't help but clench my muscles around his cock as he fills me so well. I want that so much. For now, though, I want to come, and I want to come hard. My hands against his chest, I raise and lower myself at an ever increasing pace, until I'm slamming my ass down on his lap, taking him all the way, over and over, as his hands first grip my hips, then splay across my rear as I ride him.

My orgasm builds as he murmurs his favourite storylines to me, ideas he knows will only turn me on even more, and soon it is upon me. My head thrown back as I come, he continues to buck beneath me, fucking me still, and groaning his own pleasure as his hot cum floods me still throbbing body. My head on his shoulder in respite, I smile.

"I can't wait to do some more reading with you."

Madelyn
Madelyn
24 Followers