Book of Flames Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He escorted her through the crowd, introducing her to different people. She tried not to stare at some, but it was hard to do, they were all different colors and shapes, some looking like something straight out of a horror movie. It was all so weird to her. Through conversations she found out Ari was the captain of the city's army, to which he scoffed as if it were nothing to boast at. She also found out about how popular Greyson's services were after two pink skinned girls gossiped about him and the cat girl from the previous night. Ari thankfully changed the conversation, as he ran his fingers down over the symbols of her spine, it seemed to calm her.

Greyson watched with narrowed eyes at them. He wanted to talk to Keira privately, to explain everything better to her, but he was worried that oaf would make a scene and drive a bigger wedge between Keira and himself.

After his sixth or seventh drink though, he couldn't keep track which one it was, he got off the stool, wobbling, and made a beeline to them. Gathering up his courage he spun Keira around from the conversation she was having with Ari.

"Look the kiss wasn't a mistake to me, alright?" He brushed the hair out of his eyes, the gold swirling around as his anger got the best of him. "I saw your life okay? So I assume you seen mine. That doesn't give you the right to pity me. I did what I had to. I lost my wife and children. I have to live never aging as they grew old and died before my eyes so yeah, I came back to space but no one wants a Taken to work for them." He shot a dirty look towards Ari and then looked back to Keira, her brows were furrowed in either anger or sadness, he couldn't tell. "You shouldn't judge since you ran into his arms," he motioned to Ari, who defensively pulled Keira back next to him. "Just because your a god damn Elemental, it doesn't make you a saint."

Keira's face twisted into anger and she raised her hand before Ari could stop her, and blasted Greyson back. The crowd of people screamed as Greyson got up and charged at them only to be stunned by Ari.

"You will not touch her," Ari spoke calmly, as the room grew silent. "You need to get over your anger. It is blinding you. Either open your eyes and realize she is in love with you," Keira sputtered slightly as Greyson looked at her to see he was telling the truth. It was right there in her eyes as she looked at him. "Or leave her alone and be nothing but her Keeper. Sever the tie so she can move on, if that is what you truly seek."

Greyson stood to speak as an explosion hit the room, shattering the sky light as people screamed in panic. The Jargans came alive, as the main doors were busted open as warriors swarmed in pushing people further in, attacking those too slow to move. The Jargens roared and attacked the intruders, trying to defend its people, as others surrounded Keria and Greyson. Ari shouted orders to his men as he stood in front of them both, holding something that looked like an assault rifle. It crackled energy at its tip.

A figure came through the room, it walked slowly with a stride of purpose. Its black armor and black eyes went against the brightness of the room and its people. A few screamed in terror as Keira realized who it was. "Drackon-El." She whispered to herself.

"My, my, my, quite a little party we are having ourselves aren't we?" He spoke, grabbing some fruit and drink as he walked down the stairs and into the crowd. They parted apart as he walked fearful of his minions, they lunged and growled at the party goers, as some feasted on helpless victims, attacking the remaining Jargens and soldiers that tried to intervene.

He made his way to Keria and Greyson. The creature that walked with him, drew out a bright flaming sword and attacked the Jargen, slaughtering them. Keira watched in horror, trying to summon her anger, as she felt Greyson hold her hand. He put her behind him after kissing her palm and mouthing a "Sorry" to her.

Ari faced him off with two remaining soldiers. Drackon-El motioned for the other creature to take care of it as he lazily ate fruit. They fought bravely but were cut down and Keria screamed as Ari was thrown across the room and into the wall, a seared mark going across his chest, smoking as his flesh was revealed underneath. The creature was on one knee, the blast of Ari's gun winding him.

Greyson was shining pure gold as Keira felt her rage unleash her, melting the paint on her symbols and covering her in red flames. Together as one they shot there arms out, gold and red flames swirling together to hit the kneeling creature in the chest, knocking him back.

Drackon-El just laughed as they lowered their hands, staring at him. "Now you have two choices girl. You can come with me, and I will leave these people alone, for now. Or I can give the order and kill these pathetic beings and you as well."

Greyson shot a stream of gold at him as Drackon-El snatched one of the pink skinned girls, Greyson's flames met her as she howled in pain, dying almost instantly. Her sister screamed in horror and ran to the body, only to be grabbed by the neck by the dark monster, and Keria stepped around Greyson screaming as he snapped her neck, staring at Keira.

He dropped the body to the floor as he looked her up and down. His second rose slowly coming to his side, rubbing the scorch mark on his chest.

"What a beautiful child you are," Drackon-El said as Keira's skin crawled. "Come to me, and they won't die." He held his hand out.

Keira grabbed Greyson's and their flames swelled lashing out at the two evil beings. They both stumbled back, the smile disappeared off of Drackon-El's face as he roared. He charged at them both and Greyson broke the power they were sharing, hitting Drackon-El with as much power as he could.

It wasn't enough. Drackon-El got the upper hand, hitting Greyson hard as his Second sliced through his side, Greyson's scream ringing in the silence of the fearful room. Keira lost control of herself and felt her power over take her. The heat was hot and felt so good, she could hear all the heart beats of the room, tasting the fear of all the people, but only focused on two. She gathered her hands together, feeling the power with in them and pushed out, blasting his creature and him back, setting them sprawling into the people. She walked with a calm stride, and bent to Greyson, drawing her finger across his wound, healing it. He's was unconscious and she placed a kiss upon his forehead. Standing she challenged Drackon-El firing blasts at him over and over as he dodged. Finally lost to her powers and focusing on only Drackon-El, his Second was able to sneak around her and wack her head hard, rendering her unconscious. Drackon-El carried his prize in his arms, until a figure stopped him at the door.

"Put the girl down. I will not let you pass." Samuel stood there with staff at ready. Drackon-El scoffed at him, "Oh look its elder Samuel. So how is your wife?"

Samuel flicked his staff throwing his Second back across the room into tables.

"It would be most wise to put her down," Samuel spoke. "I will not stand by and let you destroy the galaxy again."

Drackon-El laughed. "Then don't stand." He threw Keira to the ground and attacked Samuel, throwing him off his feet. Grabbing his Second's sword, he swung, Samuel's legs left his body as the old elder screamed in pain.

Drackon-El just laughed, looking back at the crowd as he carried his beautiful gift in his arms, he only said two words.

"Kill them."

His ship took off with Keira inside it as the screams could still be heard.

----

Keira woke up groggily. She tried to remember what happened as it all came rushing back at her. She realized she was dangling off the ground, as she came more awake, her arms were above her head cuffed and chained to the ceiling. Looking down, she was naked, her dress gone only her collar and its attachments remained. Her hair kept going in her eyes and she didn't feel the ruby between her eyebrows anymore. She was cold, and sore.

Looking around the room, she thought it to be inside a ship. She had only dim light to see with, until she lit her hand on fire. It illuminated the room, it looked bare from what she could see, except for a table with various items on it. They looked like torture tools, but on closer inspection she could see a blind fold, ball gag, and whip.

She tried to heat up the cuffs but it didn't work, and the energy used tired her out quickly. Suddenly the door swished opened and Drackon-El appeared. He was not in any armor. He only had black pants on. Keira couldn't help but look at his body. His muscles were defined and large. His dark grey skin matched his dark eyes as he came closer to her.

"So your awake, good. I've been waiting for our fun to begin."

Keira tried to burst into flames but only a slight shimmer appeared. "You didn't think I would let you be able to use your powers," he asked twisting her nipple, pulling on the jewelry roughly. She winced at the pain, swinging from her slight motions. "I wanted to be able to have fun with beautiful thing like you," he said grabbing her chin. "Before I drain you dry of your powers."

Keira swore at him, using every profanity she knew. He just chuckled more and kissed her, diving his tongue into her mouth to taste her as his hand grabbed between her legs. "Oh yes, I can't wait to take you in every way possible, until you submit to me."

She gasped as he slightly plunged a finger into her, just touching her barrier of innocence. He touched her symbols and she tried to fight against him, ignoring her body. It was betraying her, the sensitivity of her symbols making her heat up against her own will. She stopped struggling, hoping to lessen the sensations she felt.

"You are wet," he whispered into her ear. Moving his finger in and out of her, stopping at her hymen. "Your body wants to give itself to me, I just need to break your mind to be as willing as well, then I will take you, beautiful child, as your mind twists to darkness."

Tears formed in her eyes as she became disgusted with herself as she struggled against her binds again. "Go to hell you bastard, you aren't going to break me! Do what you want I'm never going to give up! You are not taking my power!" She spat at him as he back handed her, smiling.

"We will see about that, young one."

He left the room smiling, his hand running at his crotch at the sight of her hanging there, tears covering her cheeks, dripping onto her perky breasts as she hung there, unable to do anything but wait.

As the door closed on Keira and the light disappeared, she stretched, her toes just touching the floor, giving relief to her wrists. She closed her eyes and thought of Samuel, Ari, and Greyson. She wondered if they were alive. Some elemental she was, she couldn't even protect them.

As she focused on Greyson, the kiss replayed in her mind, bringing forth her feelings again. She felt a pressure in her head, it felt familiar and it dawned on her to when she was coated with the symbols from the book and pulled into Greyson's world. She grabbed onto the feeling and made it stronger and stronger until suddenly she heard it.

"Keira? Keira we are coming for you please be alive."

Greyson?She thought,Greyson I'm here!

Keira! Keira do you know where you are?

A ship I think,she said bringing the image of the room into her mind, apparently he could see it because he responded,Okay I see the room.

Before she could stop herself her memory showed Drackon-El's threat, his touch on her skin. She could feel Greyson's rage and it warmed her, bringing some of her powers back.

Don't worry Keira he will die for what he does to you. I am so sorry. Just hang on. Keep in contact with me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything.

Keira felt tired. It was tiring to keep the connection. Greyson felt it and pleaded for her to stay awake. As she smiled into unconsciousness she faintly head him say.

Keira I'm sorry, don't lose hope, we are coming for you.

Then just as a whisper as she slipped into the darkness she heard everything that would give her the hope she needed.

I love you.

12