Book of Flames Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no." Drackon-El said, spanking her. Your not going to connect with that pathetic Keeper. But he can watch.

He got up behind Keira as she tried to get away from him. He turned her over and she tried to claw at him as he laughed. He cut open the clothes the kids had given her, ripping the shift dress she had on. He pulled the pieces away and put the knife to her throat.

"Go ahead and kill me," she spat, her red eyes glowing brightly.

"No, I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to make you mine."

He flipped her over on her stomach as she struggled against him. She felt him touching her, rubbing her legs and up into her center, his finger over her clit, as he invaded her mind. She struggled against him as he tapped into her power, overwhelming her. She couldn't keep it in control and she went over the edge as something in her snapped, her eyes slowly turned from red to black. He caressed her body, running his hands all over her, as she arched back into him, her mind shattered under the pressure of him invading her thoughts. Twisting them, showing her horrors, corrupting her spirit. The bit of sanity she had left she locked away deep within her a desperate move to save herself. Drackon-El didn't notice, as he was busy with removing his pants.

Keira cackled loudly as her flames went dark. Her twisted mind making her cry as she laughed. She rolled over as he got up and looked at him.

"I can hear their heart beats," she sing songed as if she was a little kid on a swing. "They sound so pretty, all beating at once. The panic, the fear. Oooh it's all just so exciting!"

She looked up at him her dark eyes meeting his own. He smiled at her and kissed her, wincing when she bit his lip. He bit her neck, drawing that blood he couldn't stop tasting as she moaned. Her fractured mind was a mess and she lashed out at him, hitting him. Drackon-El just wiped the blood from his mouth, spitting on the floor and said, "Now your my girl."

---

Greyson was on the floor of the ship in a ball. His eyes were open but he was looking through Keira's, whispering to Ari everything he was doing to her. Ari felt the anger rise in him as the computer announced a pod incoming.

"Let them in!" Greyson shouted, "It's what she wanted, it's what she wanted."

He resumed rocking on the floor.

The pod docked and Ari stood at the ready. A young Grey stood with her arms up. The doors opened as she spoke, "P-p-please don't shoot us!"

Ari cleared the pod and looked at the children, almost all were crying as he spoke to the girl. "Who are you and what happened?"

"I am Alice, Keira named me that. W-w-we were trying to get her and ourselves out but, Drackon-El f-found us. She ejected the pod to keep us safe." The girl broke out in sobs.

"Okay," Ari nodded to the other soldiers, "Get these kids some food and warm clothes."

"But Sir," one grunt said, "They're Grey and DelVarie. "

Ari looked down on him coldly. "And the Elemental just sacrificed herself to save them. Escort the children, now!"

Turning back around to check on Greyson, he was sitting up, his eyes red from crying as he shivered.

Samuel looked at Ari sadly. Fearing the news he asked. "Keira?"

Greyson tried to speak, a sob wracking out of him as he gained enough control to speak one word.

"Dark."

--

Keira skipped happily down the halls. She was beside Drackon-El. They were both covered in bruises from her turning. She hummed a little tune and played with her skirt. It was short as was her shirt, all black, showing off her pretty bruises. She looked at Dracky, her new name for him and stuck her tongue out. He looked a bit worried, why she didn't know or care. She continued humming her tune as they entered the main room. Everyone stood and slammed their fists into their chests as Keira cackled. She sat on Dracky's lap playing with his ear. He kissed the tips of her fingers and she playfully slapped him. Thuruum-Geth bowed and announced that the incoming ship was trying to board.

"Let them in," Drackon-El commanded. "I want them to meet the new Elemental." Keira smiled brightly at him. "Who me?"

He ignored her and continued, "They will be powerless against me, once she slaughters them all."

"Killing people is not nice!" She said frowning at Dracky then breaking out into giggles. She concentrated her power and tried to kill him to prove a point. Geth smacked her and she pouted as Dracky regained normal breathing. "I was just trying to prove a point you don't have to hit a girl!" She laughed then started sobbing into Dracky's shoulder. Her head hurt her, and she wondered where Greyson and Ari were. Surely they missed her. She played with the fire on her finger tips as Dracky talked boring stuff when she suddenly heard a voice.

Keira?

She side glanced at Dracky and answered,

Yeeess?

Keira! Are you okay?

Why I'm better than a bloated chipmunk! She laughed at the joke but it went unnoticed by everyone in the room.

Keira you need to listen to me, you need to control your powers. Your going to get people killed.

Oh like you! Dracky said he wants me to kill you guys, but how could I do that. That's not fun!

Dracky? Greyson responded, Never mind. Right now Keira you need to control yourself.

Suddenly he was cut off. Dracky was staring at her.

"What?" Keira said. "You weren't paying attention to me." He smacked her in the butt and got up dragging her with. He brought her back to the bedroom as she giggled and cried, spewing insanity from her broken mind.

---

They boarded the ship, it was a small group, Greyson, Ari, Samuel and a few soldiers, they were unarmed, per Drackon-El's request. They didn't know what to expect, Greyson was quiet, distant, only telling them that Keira's mind was completely broken. Ari held in the pain in his chest. He didn't want to have to kill her, but if she attacked them, he would have no choice.

They were escorted into a big room. It was black, as was almost everything else on the ship. It had two long tables on either side and at the front stood a throne, it looked to have been made of bone. Drackon-El and Keira sat there. She was on the lap of him, her eyes closed, looking like she was resting. She would have been beautiful except for all the different colored bruises on her and her hair a mess, tangled and limp.

They passed the tables, and came to stand in front of the throne. Drackon-El looked at them with a smile so evil, it twisted their guts. He grabbed a handful of Keira's hair, shaking her awake. Ari felt a lump in her throat as he looked into her black eyes. She looked happy to see them, until Drackon-El smacked her hard, sending her sprawling on the floor. Ari moved to help her, but Drackon-El's Second stopped him, with a sword to the throat.

Keira sat there crying. Then she broke out into broken laughter, looking up at the group. Drackon-El smiled as he spoke, "I formally introduce you to the new Elemental! Isn't she perfect?" He laughed a dark laugh as Keira got up. She tilted her head side to side and started humming. Looking back at Drackon-El she asked, "When's lunch?" And broke into a cackle.

Ari noticed Greyson shivering, his eyes were going from gold to black and he seemed to be internally fighting with himself. He touched the man's arm to get his attention. Greyson just shook his head and stared at Keira, pain twisting his face.

"So I've brought you all here today, to witness the power I now control." Drackon-El stood motioning his Second to step away from Ari. He grabbed Keira as she started crying again, and whispered into her ear. Her black eyes went wide as she stared at the group before her, giggling as Drackon-El finished.

"I have commanded her to kill one person in the room. One of you pathetic beings will die by her hands, and hopefully that will be a clear enough message to the rest of the galaxy." He motioned to Keira, who was spinning in circles, "Kill someone."

"Okay," she said, giggling with tears running down her face. She skipped in front of the group and pointed to them. "Eeny," she point to Samuel, "Meeny," moving to Ari, "Miney," she pointed to Greyson, who had stopped shivering and looked calm but distant, "Moe!" She said spinning around to face Drackon-El. His eyes went wide as she attacked him, hitting him with a giant blast of black fire. His Second rushed her, but she dodged his swing, grabbing him off of his feet and throwing him across the room. Turning back to Greyson, she whispered, "I release you of all duty," her voice sounded warped, as if there was many speaking again. "You rejected your honor when it was needed most, you are no longer Keeper." They all stepped back as Greyson was coated in black flames, his screams echoing in the room. Ari moved to stop her but was stopped by Samuel. He was confused as to why, looking back at Keira. She was facing Drackon-El, he was tied up in ropes of black flame as she drew closer to him.

"You've been a very bad boy Dracky!" She stated as she pouted. She waved behind her and the flames around Greyson died off revealing him to be whole, his eyes were aqua again and his symbols were gone. He sank to the floor crying. She got up closer to Drackon-El. "You didn't know, you didn't know!" She sing songed as she blew a raspberry. "You didn't know the power of the book! That an Elemental is connected to all her ancestors, and that with them, I walked through the long winding maze and found the path! Isn't that exciting?" She clapped her hands and giggled, her hair flying everywhere.

"What are you rambling about?" Drackon-El demanded, "Let go of me at once!"

"Okay!" Keira said, motioning for the rope of flames to lift him up into the air, and then with a flick of her fingers they disappeared and Drackon-El went flying to the floor, he landed with a thud and rolled slowly onto his back, groaning. Keira danced around him as she set different parts of him on fire. She made him stand with her flames as she spoke her eyes closed. The whole room was silent as Ari looked at her his hand at his gun, waiting to see what would happen.

She opened her eyes slowly, as her hands motioned around, manipulating the flames around Drackon-El. Her eyes were swirls of black and now red, as she spoke softly, figures appeared around them both, they spoke as she did but only her voice could be heard.

"You sought power that was not your own. You corrupted the mind of our champion and for that you must be punished. We give you what you gave her, so that she may be cleansed again." Drackon-El screamed as the fire rushed out of Keira and into him. He grabbed his head screaming in agony as a bright light over took them both.

"It is almost over," Samuel whispered as suddenly Drackon-El's Second rushed the circle and pushed Drackon-El out. His screams could be heard as he disintegrated into ash. Drackon-El laid unconscious on the floor, his body badly burnt. Keira's eyes glowed red as her power swelled and a blast of energy over took the room, it destroyed Drackon-El's soldiers but left Samuel, Greyson and Ari unharmed. It rocked the ship, as warning alarms kicked in.

"Get her!" Samuel yelled over the noise to Ari. "We have to go now!" Samuel grabbed Greyson, dragging him to the door as the other two soldiers waited clearing the hallway. Ari picked her up and turned to follow when an explosion rocked the room. Debris blocked his way to the door and he shouted to Samuel he would find a different way out. Keira weakly pointed to behind the throne, "There."

He rushed through the hallway and ended up in a room, it looked like a mess, and in the middle of it was a bed. The bed itself was torn and destroyed, claw marks on the head board, and blood was soaked into it. Ari swallowed hard at the sight and kept moving in the direction Keira was weakly pointing to. He gently brushed the hair out of her face as he ran, his fingers gently going over her bruises as she looked up at him with brown eyes.

They made it to the emergency pods, Ari kicking the door open, shouldering other Greys that were trying to board as he ducked when one of them shot at him, almost hitting Keira. He held her with one arm as he swung his gun around clearing the room. He stepped over the bodies and into the pod. He imputed the destination as he held onto Keira. She was fading in and out of consciousness looking up at him. He couldn't help himself as he leaned down to kiss her wounded lips. She faintly smiled back at him as she shut her eyes.

He whispered to her gently as he wrapped his cloak around her and placed a call in the pods communication. "It's going to be okay, Baelea, I know who can help you heal."

12